Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,723 members, 7,889,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8939281 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9895) (9896) (9897) (9898) (9899) (9900) (9901) ... (14248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:14am On Apr 14, 2021
afrodoc:

grin

Some people have made a vow against knowledge.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:33am On Apr 14, 2021
afrodoc:

grin

grin

Their dead sense of Reasoning seems irredeemable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2021
Someone will just be saying absolute rubbish with confidence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2021
“There were 12 teams in the Premier League who won the ball back higher than United in the 2018/19 season. Last season it was four. Now it is only two.” -Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2021
If Cavani goes, Manchester United know he’ll need replacing and that proven No 9s are hard to get and expensive. They don’t want another situation where they were trying to sign one on loan at the last minute, as they did with Odion Ighalo.

[AndyMitten, TheAthleticUK]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2021
Injuries will always mitigate, but #mufc want to plan better, recruit better and to build a deeper squad to prevent rushed buys.

[AndyMitten, TheAthleticUK]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2021
KingAlabi:
It is just better to keep quiet when you don't understand something.

From giggs was hired and sacked, to comebacks

Has nobody ever told you that the 1st leg of a 2 legged match is half time, that's why it is aggregated?

Na wa!!!!
The bolded is the mistake most people do make, thinking 1st leg and 2nd leg of a uefa competition is isolated. They don't know it runs for 180min instead of the 90mins they're accustomed to.

It's just like wen man u won ac Milan 3-2 at old Trafford in first leg. Milan was was initially winning 2-1 at first before man u overturned it to 3-2. People like illimitable will be happy man u did "comeback" against ac Milan, not knowing they're in grave danger of elimination cos of 2 away goals. Proper football analysts will know that's not a result to be happy for cos it's a risky result. We all know how 2nd leg ended na and how the man u "comeback" was grin

In fact, I won't be surprised if our guy name that 3-2 first leg over Milan as one of the "comebacks" under Fergie grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2021
Jodera:
The bolded is the mistake most people do make, thinking 1st leg and 2nd leg of a uefa competition is isolated. They don't know it runs for 180min instead of the 90mins they're accustomed to.

It's just like wen man u won ac Milan 3-2 at old Trafford in first leg. Milan was was initially winning 2-1 at first before man u overturned it to 3-2. People like illimitable will be happy man u did "comeback" against ac Milan, not knowing they're in grave danger of elimination cos of 2 away goals. Proper football analysts will know that's not a result to be happy for cos it's a risky result. We all know how 2nd leg ended na and how the man u "comeback" was grin

In fact, I won't be surprised if our guy name that 3-2 first leg over Milan as one of the "comebacks" under Fergie grin grin

You just had to remind me angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2021
afrodoc:

grin

Cc ?? cheesy

Definitely illimitable cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

You just had to remind me angry
no vex. Na the only example I fit give na which fit make my message clearer grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2021
Drama no dey ever finish for this thread cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2021
Ole is trying with his comebacks. But actually, there are comebacks, there are comebacks, and there are comebacks.

I never get tired if watching UCL final 1999 highlights. Also the semi final match at San Siro. Come back against Everton in the run in to 2007 league title. A few against Spurs. Last weekend was fine as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

Cc ?? cheesy

Definitely illimitable cheesy

I name no names. cheesy

To quote Robert Nesta Marley, "Who the cap fit, let them wear it".

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eghos12(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2021
best come back for me this season.

Southampton 2 vs Manchester United 3

#randomball in the air.......in Peter dury voice ""CAVANI"

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2021
elampiro:
Ole is trying with his comebacks. But actually, there are come backs, there are come backs, and there are comebacks.

I never get tired if watching UCL final 1999 highlights. Also the semi final match at San Siro. Come back against Everton in the run in to 2007 league title. A few against Spurs. Last weekend was fine as well.

The 3-0 to 3-5 comeback against Spurs is the best i can think of in the league. 5 2nd half goals and scintillating attacking football.

Everton comeback was great too. Thanks to our old boy Phil Neville. Once a Red, always a Red. grin

In Europe the 99 Final against Bayern and the semi-final against Juve (2-0 to 2-3 in Turin).

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2021
afrodoc:
[/b]

The 3-0 to 3-5 comeback against Spurs is the best i can think of in the league. 5 2nd half goals and scintillating attacking football.
SAF threw in all he got...Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov were all on the pitch when at some point in the 2nd half of that game...For me too, it's the best I ever watched...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
SAF threw in all he got...Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov were all on the pitch when at some point in the 2nd half of that game...For me too, it's the best I ever watched...

No. This one was before their time. It was Ruud, Cole, Amaka, Veron, Becks e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2021
afrodoc:
[/b]

It was a great one.

But the circumstances surrounding that Eveeton match. 3 games left to play, I think we were 2 points above Chelsea. Mourinho Chelsea had won the league the two previous seasons. The situation was delicate and we were 0-1 down at half time. The match was unnecessary difficult, and then Everton scored a second early in the second half.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2021
afrodoc:

No. This one was before their time. It was Ruud, Cole, Amaka, Veron, Becks e.t.c
Okay, I watched that of Ronaldo and co and it was one crazy came, I think Spurs were 2 goals up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Drama no dey ever finish for this thread cheesy..

Tell the truth, you no dey enjoy am ? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2021
afrodoc:

I name no names. cheesy

To quote Robert Nesta Marley, "Who the cap fit, let them wear it".

cheesy cheesy
I just say make I help you na, I do wrong thing? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2021
eghos12:
best come back for me this season.

Southampton 2 vs Manchester United 3

#randomball in the air.......in Peter dury voice ""CAVANI"
Honestly I enjoyed the Tottenham own more oh, it was just ......... (Words can't explain)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2021
Jodera:
no vex. Na the only example I fit give na which fit make my message clearer grin

Till Thursday, then I will remind you also cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2021
afrodoc:

Doc cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2021
elampiro:

It was a great one.

But the circumstances surrounding that Eveeton match. 3 games left to play, I think we were 2 points above Chelsea. Mourinho Chelsea had won the league the two previous seasons. The situation was delicate and we were 0-1 down at half time. The match was unnecessary difficult, and then Everton scored a second early in the second half.

Yeah. The Everton match was very crucial and our team was not really that star studded. Coincidentally Amaka was involved in both of them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

Doc cheesy grin

Is that not his name again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2021
afrodoc:

Docky use Ole for once na grin...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2021
afrodoc:

Is that not his name again? cheesy
As a coach na Amaka for sure

As a player nko? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

Tell the truth, you no dey enjoy am ? cheesy
I dey enjoy am on top decking ooh cheesy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Docky use Ole for once na grin...

That was him as a player, docky no get joy oh grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:
I dey enjoy am on top decking ooh cheesy...

Baba dey disguise grin

See me for decking beside you cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2021
99 will most probably be the best comeback in my United love affair, but that 3 vs 2 Community Shield comeback win over Mancity (De Gea's first official game) also does it for me..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9895) (9896) (9897) (9898) (9899) (9900) (9901) ... (14248) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m), delkuf(m), Geestunnar(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.