Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,108 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (70113 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ogrebuga(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2007
Nawa o! People are callous and just plain hearltess, i mean you guys are strong o, thought stuff like this only happened in movies.

@ Post
Haven't been unlucky enough,
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by emmydee(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2007
@Sweet T,

Thanx brother
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by sexxxxy(f): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2007
Sweet T:

@sexxxy

O.k i bet you never tried this, do 69 while he is standing and he holds you upright (upside down). Like he's head is facing the ceiling and your head is facing the concrete. The only risk is that he might let you loose when he climax and you stand the risk of bumping your head on the ground. But it's worth the try sha, wallahi tallahi he will go from calling you a rubber to a gellatin !  wink  I hope you marry this guy because if you don't, it's one unfortunate guy that will have to deal with the "Ajeku" he's left behind ! Since you have done it all, nothing new is left for your potential husbands " Ah Eleda o, ori mi ma je gbe ori olori". ( God don't allow my head to carry a ruffneck).

Sweet T,
I've tried that too,i actually bumped my head(i told u the guy's aggressive,not only did i bump me head on the ground,he almost broke my neck with the shove) smiley,n Y will the guy that will have to deal with the (quote:Ajeku)be unfortunate,i thought guys like a freak in the bed,so it will only be to his advantage, wink right?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2007
@sexxxy

He nearly broke your neck? that really got me laughing. Are you sure the guy is not on steroids? Or he might be a bricklayer grin
Yes guys like a freak in bed but not in the house. I need a wife that will be on the job training. Not one that has been through the whole nine yard, and definetly not one that will be comparing my strength with that of a maniac.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Lola4eva(f): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2007
@zignor-that was a quote from dellynas,it didnt happen to me personally, i was just expressing how i felt about the guy that did such a disgusting thing.

i truly hope she's seeing someone now.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2007
It takes a woman to be married and to really love her husband before she realizes that all the creepy things she did when she was single were regrettable.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by sexxxxy(f): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2007
Sweet T:

@sexxxy

He nearly broke your neck? that really got me laughing. Are you sure the guy is not on steroids? Or he might be a bricklayer grin
Yes guys like a freak in bed but not in the house. I need a wife that will be on the job training. Not one that has been through the whole nine yard, and definetly not one that will be comparing my strength with that of a maniac.

smiley,well cool,whatever rocks ur boat,i'm sure theres still a lot for me to learn, that ur wifey wil try o,cos if those 2 old moves are ur idea of been thru the whole nine yards,hmmmmm,
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2007
@sexxxy
No problem, my wifey will get a treatment worthy of a queen and not be tossed around the room like strap-on or a used underwear. But just like you said, whatever boat your float, enjoy your self and keep blowing up spots. One life to live abi? Yeah i'm sure there is a lot to learn like how to "make love" and not have sex.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by sexxxxy(f): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2007
Sweet T:

@sexxxy
No problem, my wifey will get a treatment worthy of a queen and not be tossed around the room like strap-on or a used underwear. But just like you said, whatever boat your float, enjoy your self and keep blowing up spots. One life to live abi? Yeah i'm sure there is a lot to learn like how to "make love" and not have sex.

hmmmmm,my boyfriend treats me like a queen,infact whats more than a queen,he adores me,but we ve got a sense of humour and we didnt take the comments seriously,we had a good laugh about it,and i still laugh whenever i think bout it,and he dosent toss me like a strap on doll,we have sex ,make love,whatever we r in the mood for, we do it,Best u pick ur wife from kazakstan,so she dosent fall asleep on u with all those boring sweet rubbish,cos i'm sure u cant see any girl,most especially naija babe,that has not done those old 1910 moves(in ur own words been tossed around the room like a strap on or used underwear).again whatever rocks ur both,enjoy,
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ogrebuga(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ Sweet T n sexxxy,
Seems like advice and jokes are bout to turn into side jabs and maybe a full-blown fight, lights, camera, action!!!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ogrebuga(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ sexxxy,
er, why ryu checking out sweet T's pro??
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by yse(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2007
Normally Im alright in bed.Bt I had this chic that wz sssssssooo sweet (dnt understand too) that wenever we hv sex Im done in a minute. Happened d 1st,2nd,3rd time.Wen it got to lik d 9th time wen I wz done she started laffing.Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!I felt bad inside and dint knw wot to do.Kai.Bt mehn d babe wz sweeet,cudnt gt ma hands off her. cool

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by sexxxxy(f): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2007
ogrebuga:

@ sexxxy,
er, why ryu checking out sweet T's pro??

grin,i feel like someone caught stealing meat ,i wastrying to find out his maturity level,cos i dont want to be goin back and forth with a 15 yr old,(child abuse,u knw those kind of stuffs are monitored this days)

and what were u checking too,busy body smiley
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2007
@sexxxy

Nothing but love sweet thing, i just felt like, with this guy dropping you on your head during sex is kind of too much. Even myself as muscular, i don't go about dropping my baby on her during sex. I cuddle her and let her feel the warmth of her man. But if gra gra is your thing, i say more kudos. And if you must know, i'm 28 years old ! cool
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2007
@sexxxy

Have you ever made love on the beach OMG ! that is the sh*t. It will blow you a way. We tried that one time on a visit to Miami and boy, 'ol boy i had the most amazing time. we returned back to the hotel only to feel like going back to the beach.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by scoscopiro(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2007
she sucked me, i felt so, embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by sexxxxy(f): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2007
Sweet T:

@sexxxy

Nothing but love sweet thing, i just felt like, with this guy dropping you on your head during sex is kind of too much. Even myself as muscular, i don't go about dropping my baby on her during sex. I cuddle her and let her feel the warmth of her man. But if gra gra is your thing, i say more kudos. And if you must know, i'm 28 years old ! cool

gra gra is not my thing(u r funny),thats y i called him a farmer and told him to chill,28 yrs, glad i'm not breaking the law,i was getting scared  ,
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by sexxxxy(f): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2007
Sweet T:

@sexxxy

Have you ever made love on the beach OMG ! that is the sh*t. It will blow you a way. We tried that one time on a visit to Miami and boy, 'ol boy i had the most amazing time. we returned back to the hotel only to feel like going back to the beach.

Done that  smiley,dreading what u'll say now
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2007
@sexxxy

You 've done that too?? Ok, i rest my case !
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by osteen(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2007
@sweet T n Sexxxy

kinda like the gist all the while, really like the exchanges, me eyes nearly pop out of its socket just laughing. @ Sexxxy pls keep beinging ur sef in bed.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2007
@sexxxy

No sweet pea, don't dread a thing. I can see you like to enjoy yourself. I can only imagine what your last name is. Enjoy baby girl, life is too short to be wearing a iron shirt.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2007
@sexxxy

But i can tell you this. Your boyfriend is a lucky son of a gun!

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ogrebuga(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2007
@sexxy,
Amebo like me ba? Just feeling like a lil trouble maker.

@ sexxxy n Sweet T,
Good to see you kids making peace.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by denony(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2007
Well i'm really enjoying this tread,

mine was so confusing that i dont know what to do.
Please somebody help me, the day i knew that  blood can get boiled and my head smoking was the day my girl was telling my friend that she love him, after we went out together and my friend was about to go, my girl told my friend that she love him and was requesting for response. I couldn't control myself, I nearly push her to the gota. But she apologized that its just a mere talk. imagine?

see me see wahala oooooooooo
Abeg make una advice me on what to do.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ogrebuga(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ denony,
Are you sure the guy is your friend? If he is, no worries, he'll let you know if your girl is seriously making advances on him, abi why would she do so in your front if she was serious? And you reaaaally should start your own thread,

@Sweet T n Sexxxy,
you guys can continue your fight oh, i was actually enjoying it, being civil is less interesting cheesy, i mean i typed this madly long reply (jobless busybody, yea i know) , and y'all had sent like a gazillion msgs back n forth, and after the 'sex dominance' argument ended, u just shut up. Please fel free to continue.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by bigboyslim(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ Sweet T and Sexxxy

Do u mind not turning this thread into a Indecency flick.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ogrebuga

No Bro', im too mature to fight with a woman. I just felt like she got good conversations. it was enjoyable to talk to her 'cause she seems sure of herself and confident. Eventhough she is a little freakish, that even makes it better.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2007
@Bigboyslim

Alright Bro', i ma leave the thread to you virgins !
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by denony(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ ogrebuga thank you for that, but can that be just a fun or joke?
am scared. But she apologised that it can't happen again.

How do i post a treat here, it got lost whenever i post.
Somebody help out.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2007
@Denony

What is there to do, she said she loves your friend. When a woman's mind is made up, they actually mean what they say. I'd be surprise if your friend hasn't shine the congo yet. He's probably shining it as we speak. Goodluck on your search for another girl.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Vuitton(m): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2007
Sweet T:

@Bigboyslim

Alright Bro', i ma leave the thread to you virgins !

Whaaaaaaaaaaat shocked
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by mystikalb2(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ static and limiting

plz calm down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.