Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (70115 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 3:26am On Dec 14, 2007
@Uyai

You got played like a motherf@#!# ! Laughing my @ss off ! grin grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by latent(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2007
met this chick. her best friend snatched her boyfriend and they got married.
thot she was wifee but on valentine day she disappeared and
resurfaced 7 days later and confessed that she has done her hearts desire
by destroying the marriage of her best friend. well too bad we broke up and i went
for another of her friends who i will describe as a gorgeous temptress.
next valentine she called and told me she had this guilt in her heart
and will like to spend valentine wit me if i dont mind. who am i to say no. ended up keeping her in a hotel
and her friend in the house. double valentine gifts. that experience still kept me till date from getting married
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Pain(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2007
latent:

met this chick. her best friend snatched her boyfriend and they got married.
thot she was wifee but on valentine day she disappeared and
resurfaced 7 days later and confessed that she has done her hearts desire
by destroying the marriage of her best friend. well too bad we broke up and i went
for another of her friends who i will describe as a gorgeous temptress.
next valentine she called and told me she had this guilt in her heart
and will like to spend valentine wit me if i don't mind. who am i to say no. ended up keeping her in a hotel
and her friend in the house. double valentine gifts. that experience still kept me till date from getting married

I Got A Message From Karma For You. I Quote: " Your Wifey Will Do It In Thy Bedroom Over The Head Of Thy First Fruit While He Cries"

Dont Be Mad At Me. I Found It Hard To Deliver, Buts Thats How It Goes. undecided
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by immunno(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2007
she told me she was a virgin tro out our relationship.i neva touched her believing she was my lil virgin mary,while she was busy given it 2 oda people real good.that really broke my heart,cos i really loved her cry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2007
immunno:

she told me she was a virgin tro out our relationship.i never touched her believing she was my little virgin mary,while she was busy given it 2 oda people real good.that really broke my heart,because i really loved her cry

Sorry dear, how did you find out
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by zignor(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2007
immunno:

she told me she was a virgin tro out our relationship.i never touched her believing she was my little virgin mary,while she was busy given it 2 oda people real good.that really broke my heart,because i really loved her cry

Fast babe! cheesy

lol grin grin grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by randa(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2007
my ex who is now married, gave me two hot slaps for supposedly failing to heed to her rantings, guess what that was the end of that relaionship. i hope she will not slap her husband at the slightest provocation
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2007
The worst thing my girl ever did to make me mad was that she wouldn't give it up for 2 weeks. my body is not made of steel, i got to get me some @ss atleast twice a day. That really pissed me off ! angry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by latent(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2007
Pain:

I Got A Message From Karma For You. I Quote: " Your Wifey Will Do It In Thy Bedroom Over The Head Of Thy First Fruit While He Cries"

Dont Be Mad At Me. I Found It Hard To Deliver, Buts Thats How It Goes. undecided

you must be a clown (pain), look i dont give a damn
it wont be news, cos i can stand my wife been lesbian
you claim to be pain, the cure to pain is dont give a damn, cos if you do then there will be pain
what is love, common take it away.
i need my God and my cash , Bleep everything else
if my woman wants to Bleep someone, let me know
i invite the bastard and we do it all three some , so far she is happy
trust no one, then surprises will mean nothing
this is life, i have paid in full and there is nothing a clown like you can tell me
so common get lost unless you want me to give u pains
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by coolisaac(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2007
I BEG NIGA LAND, ME I NO GET GIRLFRIEND, BUT I ENJOY THIS TOPIC.

I LOVE NIGA LANDERS.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by modele2: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2007
I walked under the sun for hours searching for a wallet as a supprise gift since his just got stolen.

I handed my supprise package over, he opens it and says "oh, it is too big", no thank you, nothing, I was so mad.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ogrebuga(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2007
oh mehn, all these incredible nollywood true stories make me soooo eager to have my own heart broken too o! not tongue

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by coolisaac(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2007
THERE WAS A CERTAIN GIRL I DATED FOR 2 YEARS, BUT I LATER LEFT THE AREA WHERE SHE STAYS AND TRAVELLED TO ANOTHER AREA CUS OF MY FAMILY, AFTER 2 YEARS MORE, I CAME BACK TO MY FORMER AREA AND WAS SUPRISE TO HEAR FROM MY BEST FRIEND THAT HE WAS DATING THIS GIRL, I SAW THIS GIRL BEFORE I SAW MY FRIEND BUT SHE DIDN'T SHOW ANY SIGN TO SAY THAT SHE HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH MY FRIEND, SHE ONLY KEPT HER MOUTH SHUT, UNTIL THE DAY I SAW MY FRIEND.

HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING THEY HAD DONE, HOW THEY KISSED, THEY ROMANCED EACH OTHER AND SO MANY THINGS, EVEN HAD HER PICTURE ON HIS PHONE.

I HAVE ALREADY DECIDED TO LOOK FOR LOVE CUS SHE HAS BROKEN MY HEART.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by MrInfo1(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2007
coolisaac:

I BEG NIGA LAND, ME I NO GET GIRLFRIEND, BUT I ENJOY THIS TOPIC.

I LOVE NIGA LANDERS.

coolisaac:

THERE WAS A CERTAIN GIRL I DATED FOR 2 YEARS, BUT I LATER LEFT THE AREA WHERE SHE STAYS AND TRAVELLED TO ANOTHER AREA CUS OF MY FAMILY, AFTER 2 YEARS MORE, I CAME BACK TO MY FORMER AREA AND WAS SUPRISE TO HEAR FROM MY BEST FRIEND THAT HE WAS DATING THIS GIRL, I SAW THIS GIRL BEFORE I SAW MY FRIEND BUT SHE DIDN'T SHOW ANY SIGN TO SAY THAT SHE HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH MY FRIEND, SHE ONLY KEPT HER MOUTH SHUT, UNTIL THE DAY I SAW MY FRIEND.

HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING THEY HAD DONE, HOW THEY KISSED, THEY ROMANCED EACH OTHER AND SO MANY THINGS, EVEN HAD HER PICTURE ON HIS PHONE.

I HAVE ALREADY DECIDED TO LOOK FOR LOVE CUS SHE HAS BROKEN MY HEART.

NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, u lie pass obasanjo shocked
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by uyai(f): 12:15am On Dec 16, 2007
@ sweet T

I Have the last laugh. I'm happy he played me!!!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 16, 2007
not calling for a week. . . then getting mad because he was mad at me and trying to ignore me, but i didn't notice that was his plan. thinking i don't care about him. . . na wa for this male species o grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SignorZax: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2007
She shouted me down to stop disturbing her, right in front of her new guy in the street while everyone just starred at me. my X who just the previous evening had sworn heaven and earth, that she is not seeing anyone afta rumors got to me and I confronted her did just that. meanwhile the previous evening, she cried all thru the nite that I chose to believe amebos rather than her and as a loving caring guy, I pet her all thru the nite just to be shouted at in front of one mechanic she called her boyfriend. bobs! e be like sai make ground open up swallow me.

Well thats like 5, 6 or 7 years ago, well wu cares. she's married to him now but still want to keep having sex with me.
hell! women! make God help us o!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2007
Signor Zax:

She shouted me down to stop disturbing her, right in front of her new guy in the street while everyone just starred at me. my X who just the previous evening had sworn heaven and earth, that she is not seeing anyone after rumors got to me and I confronted her did just that. meanwhile the previous evening, she cried all through the night that I chose to believe amebos rather than her and as a loving caring guy, I pet her all through the night just to be shouted at in front of one mechanic she called her boyfriend. bobs! e be like sai make ground open up swallow me.

Well thats like 5, 6 or 7 years ago, well wu cares. she's married to him now but still want to keep having sex with me.
hell! women! make God help us o!

LMAO. . .girls girls girls grin **shakes head**
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2007
U guys are funny, am laughing my head off. lovely and interesting thread. Never got my heart broken, was a playboy(not proud of it) but i let my ex's down gently. Sorry i don't have gist for u.

Met my woman in october, started lving together in december(can't beleive it myself) got our first son by november following year(lovely boy). still living together.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by tommyex(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2007
VOR God bless u 4 dis thread oo,

Its so much fun n i admire SWEET T n SEXXY for their maturity.

Me i just started the journey oo,I am 12yrs old grin(kiddin)

But somehow no stories 4 now,I try 2 be careful at times
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2007
tommyex:

VOR God bless u 4 this thread oo,

Its so much fun n i admire SWEET T n SEXXY for their maturity.

Me i just started the journey oo,I am 12yrs old grin(kiddin)
But somehow no stories 4 now,I try 2 be careful at times

ahhhhhhh tommysexy, now we know you're lying. tongue how about when you didn't talk to me for a month now. . .eh? that's bad now. embarassed
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2007
infobaba:

NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, u lie pass obasanjo shocked

lmfao. . .lol, grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2007
@Uyai

yeah right, undecided
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Uzzyan: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2007
Hit mi guys u are really impressin mi
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2007
@Uzzyan

Where do you want to be hit at ? Front,back or side 2 side ! Holla baby, i got what you need ! grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by PTH(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2007
Uzzyan:

action speaks louder than words cool
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2007
PTH:

action speaks louder than words cool
Sweet T:

@Uzzyan

Where do you want to be hit at ? Front,back or side 2 side ! Holla baby, i got what you need ! grin

na wa for the two of you o **shakes head**
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ogrebuga(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2007
Uzzyan:

See as uzzyan scatter some people head

toyinrayo:

na wa for the two of you o **shakes head**

please tell them o. . .
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Uzzyan: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2007
@ sweet t
Start from where pleases u men.

@pth
it really does

@toyin
i make heads spin u know *rolls eyes*

@ogrebuga
How far now? I too much now u suppose know by now

@topic
Still waiting to be struck
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by fuzek: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2007
Funny thread! lmao grin grin grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2007
@Uzzyan

I prefer to start from the backyard and work my way to the front. Number 69 is a good number too, if you know what i mean. grin satisfaction guranteed !
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ogrebuga(m): 12:25am On Dec 17, 2007
Sweet T, you don start again abi? grin
First sexxxy, now uzzyan, this same you that was describing your girlfriend as heaven and earth put together. . . cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.