Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu (7930 Views)

3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / We Killed Over 300 Boko Haram Fighters, Says Niger Defence Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by Dede1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
@OP

It  is only ill-informed and naturally uneducated dingbat will act differently if in Ojukwu’s position around 1967 following the coup of July 29, 1966, pogrom visited upon Ndigbo and declaration of war against Biafra by Gowon led Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by aribisala0(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
It really is not true that Ojukwu was the first person to highlight the problems that are being put forward as reasons for an SNC today.Many did so before him from all over Nigeria. He was the one that pursued a MILITARY solution ,that is the difference.

We must not in seeking to honour the deceased distort truth!
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by steeviee(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2012
aribisala0:

It really is not true that Ojukwu was the first person to highlight the problems that are being put forward as reasons for an SNC today.Many did so before him from all over Nigeria. He was the one that pursued a MILITARY solution ,that is the difference.

We must not in seeking to honour the deceased distort truth!

Was is the coward called Obafemi Awolowo, who danced to the tunes of military might, that had earlier nursed the idea of SNC?
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by aribisala0(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
Well Awo was not a soldier so I would imagine and certainly hope that Ojukwu was a braver man as far as military issues are concerned.

I do not know that Awo was the first . I know that many did before Ojukwu for the simple reason that they were  older than him

There were many others particularly from ethnic minorities who expressed their own concerns. Ahmadu Bello expressed his own views and it is well documented how these issues posed challenges for securing independence.

Nigerians have known for a very long time that we have problems. People differ on how to resolve them. I think you misunderstand the sentence in which I used the term "SNC"

I am talking about highlighting the issues not the call for SNC
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by Dede1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2012
aribisala0:

I cannot agree with Aliyu.

Ojukwu was a soldier not a politician.

From all accounts he was well trained as a soldier.
He ought to have known the likelihood of achieving military success which from all indications was [b]ZERO!

The issue(from a military perspective) is a pragmatic one not a moral one. In other words not was there a justification for his action [/b]
BUT

Quite simply;

WHAT WAS THE MOST LIKELY OUTCOME,MILITARILY?

Was it a good military decision?

That is the most important question that dispassionate minds must consider?

Right now it would appear most people remain in denial about the obvious answer to this and seek to browbeat or bully those who raise inconvenient questions .

Aliyu would be right if his statement was conditional on a realistic probability of success.

In this case there was NO chance of success given the disposition of the British and in that respect it was  a very costly blunder. In fairness to the man,Ojukwu, he had to make a decision quickly but while he has,quite publicly,decried the absence of leadership/guidance from those whom he felt ought to have provided it,it appears he chose to ignore the advise of naysayers(there were some among his people) to his chosen course.

What a moronic stream of thought from a prejudiced and ethnical biased mooncalf?

It is very annoying to notice that few jobless posters, as result of ethnic bias, do not realize Ojukwu was the first indigenous Quartermaster-General of Nigerian army.

There were certain tangibles Oujkwu, as well trained soldier, should not know such as hidden agenda formulated by southern Nigeria’s ethnic groups including a major one, Yoruba, to join northern region in the persecution of war against Biafra.

Ojukwu was not in any illusion that eastern region of Nigeria would have defeated any region that single-handedly decided to square off with his region. As a soldier, how would Ojukwu discern that Yoruba, Ijo, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Edo and Ishan would become betrayal artists who would turn tail and run to the elites of northern Nigerian region bagging them to join in the fight against Biafra? Oujkwu was not God to know what numbskulls from southern Nigeria had in their freaking minds.
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by steeviee(m): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
aribisala0:

Well Awo was not a soldier so I would imagine and certainly hope that Ojukwu was a braver man as far as military issues are concerned.

I do not know that Awo was the first . I know that many did before Ojukwu for the simple reason that they were older than him

There were many others particularly from ethnic minorities who expressed their own concerns. Ahmadu Bello expressed his own views and it is well documented how these issues posed challenges for securing independence.

Nigerians have known for a very long time that we have problems. People differ on how to resolve them.

My brother history has it. The bravest of all is not necessarily a military man. Ken Sarowiwa died projecting what he saw as injustice to his people. Nelson Mandela lived better part of his life in prison too, etc. Pa Awo of blessed memory was a clear coward which is typical of his kind.
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by aribisala0(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2012
Maybe he is a coward what does that have to do with me or the issue here.
You believe he is a coward but we are not discussing Awo here.
Ojukwu certainly expressed the wish that  Igbo had leaders like Awo and that he would have benefitted from his guidance as an Igbo man more than  he did from Azikiwe.
If you feel he is a coward why not start a thread or write a book on it.

You do not need to keep quoting me. I am not an expert on Awolowo. I am responding to the subject of this thread
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by 9jaIhail(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
aribisala0:

I cannot agree with Aliyu.

Ojukwu was a soldier not a politician.

From all accounts he was well trained as a soldier.
He ought to have known the likelihood of achieving military success which from all indications was ZERO!.

The issue(from a military perspective) is a pragmatic one not a moral one. In other words not was there a justification for his action

BUT

Quite simply;

WHAT WAS THE MOST LIKELY OUTCOME,MILITARILY?

Was it a good military decision?

That is the most important question that dispassionate minds must consider?

Right now it would appear most people remain in denial about the obvious answer to this and seek to browbeat or bully those who raise inconvenient questions .

Aliyu would be right if his statement was conditional on a realistic probability of success.

In this case there was NO chance of success given the disposition of the British and in that respect it was  a very costly blunder. In fairness to the man,Ojukwu, he had to make a decision quickly but while he has,quite publicly,decried the absence of leadership/guidance from those whom he felt ought to have provided it,it appears he chose to ignore the advise of naysayers(there were some among his people) to his chosen course.

[b]
Dede1:

What a moronic stream of thought from a prejudiced and ethnical biased mooncalf?

It is very annoying to notice that few jobless posters, as result of ethnic bias, do not realize Ojukwu was the first indigenous Quartermaster-General of Nigerian army.

There were certain tangibles Oujkwu, as well trained soldier, should not know such as hidden agenda formulated by southern Nigeria’s ethnic groups including a major one, Yoruba, to join northern region in the persecution of war against Biafra.

Below is the answer to your lame question.I am sure you will definitely come up with another dumpiest question in a bide to defend your lame argument.

Ojukwu was not in any illusion that eastern region of Nigeria would have defeated any region that single-handedly decided to square off with his region. As a soldier, how would Ojukwu discern that Yoruba, Ijo, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Edo and Ishan would become betrayal artists who would turn tail and run to the elites of northern Nigerian region bagging them to join in the fight against Biafra? Oujkwu was not God to know what numbskulls from southern Nigeria had in their freaking minds.  

[/b]

Mr Dede1. you always took a word out of my mouth.in fact you always speak my mind,i thank and appreciate your ways of educating some fools here.
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by aribisala0(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2012
Dede1:

If your mother or father are talking will you say moronic or mooncalf to them? I wonder. People have ideas and they disagree that is life no need to abuse your father or your mother. Not necessary.

You must accept that people will have different opinions from you on this issue. You can't achieve anything by abuse.

No one has a monopoly on unruliness though I am quite happy to cede exclusivity to you on foaming at the mouth!!

The war was only ever going to have one outcome. The whole world and his dog knew that

Nothing to do with Ijo Urhobo etc.
It was the Nigerian army versus Ojukwu's renegade Biafran army.
Ojukwu's army was outgunned and he had no external allies of note

Was Ojukwu subordinate to Zik or Michael Okpara?
The whole affair was an army affair as far as military operations were concerned
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by ayodele123(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
You tribalist, Awolowo is not the issue here.
Though Ojukwu was right in his decision to declare secession in 1967 following the circumstances he was faced with by the failure of the FGN to guarantee the security of the Ibos in the North, Awolowo could not have supported the break up of Nigeria by pulling out the West from Nigeria because there was no just cause for it. Even now,the West will never break out of Nigeria or support the break up of Nigeria.Rather than blame Awolowo for the defeat of Biafra or for not supporting Biafra, why dont you blame Zik who abandoned Biafra midway during the war and crossed over to the Federal side? What do we call that?
When talking about Biafra,focus on the issues that caused the war and the justification for the war and do not create unnecessary controversies. Even if Awolowo had joined Biafra, what was the assurance that the North would have been defeated in battle?If Awolowo had pulled the west out of Nigeria to join Biafra, what makes you think that the military officers of west origin would have supported him against the FGN?
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by ayodele123(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
You tribalist, Awolowo is not the issue here.
Though Ojukwu was right in his decision to declare secession in 1967 following the circumstances he was faced with by the failure of the FGN to guarantee the security of the Ibos in the North, Awolowo could not have supported the break up of Nigeria by pulling out the West from Nigeria because there was no just cause for it. Even now,the West will never break out of Nigeria or support the break up of Nigeria.Rather than blame Awolowo for the defeat of Biafra or for not supporting Biafra, why dont you blame Zik who abandoned Biafra midway during the war and crossed over to the Federal side? What do we call that?
When talking about Biafra,focus on the issues that caused the war and the justification for the war and do not create unnecessary controversies. Even if Awolowo had joined Biafra, what was the assurance that the North would have been defeated in battle?
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by aribisala0(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2012
He was NOT right simply because it was suicidal!!

We knew how it would end
It ended that way
We are back to square one
Nothing was or will be achieved by FORCE of arms

I do not deny there are issues but

I do not believe in using force when failure is predictable

At the time of secession most Igbos had fled the north .

The issue was not (1967) securing their safety in the north. The worst atrocities occurred in 1966. The issue was the structure of the nation and the framework for relations of Eastern region to the federation in short a Constitutional review as well as Ojukwu's subordinacy to his junior Gowon.
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by Dede1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2012
aribisala0:

If your mother or father are talking will you say moronic or mooncalf to them? I wonder. People have ideas and they disagree that is life no need to abuse your father or your mother. Not necessary.

You must accept that people will have different opinions from you on this issue. You can't achieve anything by abuse.

No one has a monopoly on unruliness though I am quite happy to cede exclusivity to you on foaming at the mouth!!

The war was only ever going to have one outcome. The whole world and his dog knew that

Nothing to do with Ijo Urhobo etc.
It was the Nigerian army versus Ojukwu's renegade Biafran army.
Ojukwu's army was outgunned and he had no external allies of note

Was Ojukwu subordinate to Zik or Michael Okpara?
The whole affair was an army affair as far as military operations were concerned

I do not mind if people have intelligent and well-articulated opinions. Believe me it is utterly embarrassing to read junks induced by ethnically biased ninnies post on this forum.

I have the decency to subtly inform anybody about the level of his or her unfamiliarity with factual facts pertinent to subject matter.

Even the numerical strength advantage tilted to Nigeria had no effect to outcome of the war but the military and moral support from Britain, USSR, Egypt, Australia, Arab League of Nations, Niger, Chad and Cameroon.

I suggest you keep wallowing in your ignorance and ethnical induced stupor.
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by 9jaIhail(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2012
aribisala0:

We knew how it would end
It ended that way
We are back to square one
Nothing was or will be achieved by FORCE of arms

I do not deny there are issues but

I do not believe in using force when failure is predictable

At the time of secession most Igbos had fled the north .

The issue was not (1967) securing their safety in the north. The worst atrocities occurred in 1966. The issue was the structure of the nation and the framework  for relations of Eastern region to the federation in short a Constitutional review as well as Ojukwu's subordinacy to his junior Gowon.

U see in my earlier quote to your argument i said it that you will definitely come back with some silly point to defend your misinform history.Was secession the first option ojukwu came up with? did ojukwu declare war?did ojukwu try to find lasting solution to the then situation of 1966? if your answers to this questions is yes then i will advice you to learn how to defend your self when all manner of peaceful approach to resolve issues with your neighbor failed.that is what ojukwu did
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by tpia5: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2012
nupe igbo are those individuals of igbo extraction who are technically from niger state by reason of birth and/or upbringing.

just saying, for reasons of clarity.
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by Dainfamous: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2012
Awolowo i remember a story about awolowo visited ojukwu b4 the war, and asked him to reveal his military power knowing ojukwu thinking that Awo wanted out from the union showed him some few guns and bombs.But AWO hurriedly ran to gowon and told him that the war will end in 3days he didn't no biafra have many animations stored some were hidden sad
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by steeviee(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
like i said earlier the problem we have here is that some of us are too elementary in their quest to sound off what is a verifiable & lucent statement of facts. They end up looking like lame bigots.

@aribisala, sorry i went that way 'cos i wanted us to see that it doesn't pay to be bias in our analyses. I am an Edo man, but i can acknowledge the efforts people like Ojukwu made to make Nigeria a better place.
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by musiwa43: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2012
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by aribisala0(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

U see in my earlier quote to your argument i said it that you will definitely come back with some silly point to defend your misinform history.Was secession the first option ojukwu came up with? did ojukwu declare war?did ojukwu try to find lasting solution to the then situation of 1966? if your answers to this questions is yes then i will advice you to learn how to defend your self when all manner of peaceful approach to resolve issues with your neighbor failed.that is what ojukwu did
It is possible for us to disagree without being abusive and offensive. We just see things differently . Imagine if I respond by saying your parents are silly things will get out of hand rapidly. Lets us restrain ourselves no matter what. I have a different perspective from yours and do not agree with you OK?
If I raise any points that are not valid debunk them. Calling them silly makes it look like you do not know what to say

It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not It is silly no it is not

you get my drift.

Any abuse you come up with i can repeat right back.

so let us deal with issues
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2012
If Awo was a coward - then Ojukwu was a sissy, a bisexual at that, he got raped by Nigerian - and ran out of the Country wearing pampers and a skirt.

Ojukwu MUST be buried in Zungeru like a woman - the guy definitely has a Kitty-Cat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2012
@Dede1

You senile, ancient, walking stick using great grandpa - why can't you just take your own life and save this forum your Ibocentric views on everything?
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by aribisala0(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2012
Dede1:

I do not mind if people have intelligent and well-articulated opinions. Believe me it is utterly embarrassing to read junk[b]s[/b] induced by ethnic bias ninnies grin grin ;Dpost on this forum.

I have the decency to subtly inform anybody the level of his or her unfamiliarity with grin grin( ENYIMBA!)about the subject matter.

Even the numerical strength advantage tilted to Nigeria had no effect to outcome of the war but the military and moral support from Britain, USSR, Egypt, Australia, Arab League of Nations, Niger, Chad and Cameroon.

Again will you ask your mother to wallow in her ignorance?or your father?

if not then it is not appropriate to address me so.

Ignorance to you seems to mean disagreeing with your worldview??

I think my articulation is excellent and something you could never match so do not go there. The laboured bombast in your diction is risible. grin

Regarding the intelligence/factuality of my remarks,the kernel; every Nigerian agrees these are controversial issues and there is a huge variation in opinion. I do not consider those who disagree with me ethnically biassed or unintelligent,on the contrary it would be churlish of me to do so.
In future if you must respond to my quotes be civil.Otherwise we shall derail the thread with endless invectives. You do not have a monopoly on loutishness!
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by T8ksy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
Dede1:

I do not mind if people have intelligent and well-articulated opinions. Believe me it is utterly embarrassing to read junks induced by ethnic bias ninnies post on this forum.

I have the decency to subtly inform anybody the level of his or her unfamiliarity with factual facts about the subject matter.

Haba "prof", how can you lie so shamelessly? You don't work with "facts" rather, you most

often employ conjectures, "school of thoughts" and the like amid gratiutous big grammer and invectives to

buttress your spurious claims.

Am still waiting for your/the "fact" a.k.a election result, which you (and your ilk which incidentally also

included your recently departed ex-warlord) based your allegations of carpet-crossing by the yorubas, on.
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by dayokanu(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2012
More and more ppl keep using Ojukus death for political statements
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by executinal(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2012
Babangida Aliyu, could this be political game or you are for real.
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by ekwynwa: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
dayokanu:

More and more ppl keep using Ojukus death for political statements

the man Ojukwu must be very important then cool

executinal:

Babangida Aliyu, could this be political game or you are for real.

Talba Minna is for real tongue
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by dayokanu(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^

Isnt it easy to use someones name when they didnt show they cared about him when he was alive or even offer any form of support to his family
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by ekwynwa: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
mbulela:

Aliyu Babangida is an attention seeking LovePeddler.
I wonder why any one takes him serious.

Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by ekwynwa: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
dayokanu:

^^^

Isnt it easy to use someones name when they didnt show they cared about him when he was alive or even offer any form of support to his family

Ojukwu is being vindicated
Dead or alive a statement of fact has being publicly made by no less a person than the highly intelligent, eloquent and bold Talba Minna himself. A full blood Hausa - Fulani (the main Biafra antagonist) Executive gov of Niger state and the chairman of northern governors’ forum
Erroneous and malicious stories about ojukwu and the Biafran war are being profoundly and rationally exposed. I think that is what matters most in this case
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by ayodele123(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2012

@aribisala

I disagree with you that ojukwu was not right with his declaration of Biafra
If you were in his shoes then,what would you have done?
Ojukwu was mlitary governor of the East after the 1966 coups
The revenge coup of July 1966 targetted at the Ibo military officers also was followed by large scale an unending killing of ibo civilians all over the North which the Federal Government deliberately refused to curb. The Easterners could have also retaliated against the Northerners resident in the East but Ojukwu did not allow it.He took steps to protect them and when he was sure he could no longer protect them he ensured that they evacuated the East safely. The Northern Governors failed to take any steps to protect the Easterners in their domain

Would you in Ojukwu's shoes have  continued to keep mum over the extermination of your kinsmen through ethnic cleansing and genocide?
Though the declaration of Biafra was suicidal from the military point as you postulated, it was the only option and it was the perfect option.Yes,it was a risk but it was right.Unfortunately,Biafra failed.It could have also succeeded as similar declarations in other parts of Africa and the world also succeeded.

In 1812 Napoleon Bonaparte,the French Emperor invaded Russia with a massive army. From every point, it was sure that Napoleon would win the battle. The Russians did not have the strength to resist, yet Napoleon lost and returned to France in disgrace. Was Russia, a super military power not disgraced in the Afghan war in the 1980s? Was Italy, an European military power not defeated by a weaker African nation Ethiopia in 1896? In war,no one can predict the outcome. The coward is he who in Ojukwu's shoes would have kept mum over the killings of his kinsmen.
No one should blame Ojukwu.He was a hero, not a coward and will never be forgotten for his courage to declare Biafra even when it was clear that the East was at a clear military disadvantage-outgunned and outnumbered and devoid of foreign military support.
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by silibaba: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
you can believe whatever that makes you happy
but Gov Aliyu ve said it all
Ojukwu is a HERO

guy! yu took the words out of my mouth, well said bros cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu by SNCOQ3(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2012
ayodele123:

@aribisala

I disagree with you that ojukwu was not right with his declaration of Biafra
If you were in his shoes then,what would you have done?
Ojukwu was mlitary governor of the East after the 1966 coups
The revenge coup of July 1966 targetted at the Ibo military officers also was followed by large scale an unending killing of ibo civilians all over the North which the Federal Government deliberately refused to curb. The Easterners could have also retaliated against the Northerners resident in the East but Ojukwu did not allow it.He took steps to protect them and when he was sure he could no longer protect them he ensured that they evacuated the East safely. The Northern Governors failed to take any steps to protect the Easterners in their domain

Would you in Ojukwu's shoes have  continued to keep mum over the extermination of your kinsmen through ethnic cleansing and genocide?
Though the declaration of Biafra was suicidal from the military point as you postulated, it was the only option and it was the perfect option.Yes,it was a risk but it was right.Unfortunately,Biafra failed.It could have also succeeded as similar declarations in other parts of Africa and the world also succeeded.

No one should blame Ojukwu.He was a hero, not a coward and will never be forgotten for his courage to declare Biafra.

God bless you. This is the best on this topic so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down / Reps Reject Forensic Audit Bill, Say CIFIAN Replicates ICAN, ANAN / Abiodun Inherits N32b Gratuities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.