Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

Yorubas Stop Decieving Yourselfs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Stop Decieving Yourselfs (1035 Views)

Yorubas Stop Celebrating When Ipob Protesters Are Murdered / Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! / Igbos Stop Bashing Yourbas; Yorubas Stop Bashing Igbos. Let Us Work . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Stop Decieving Yourselfs by ibrahimdoc: 6:57am On Feb 23, 2012
I often laugh when some yourubas start to claim that hausas are their closest ally, i wonder what makes them feel they are any different from igbo man and the rest of the southerners. Whether they like it or not, they are in the same category with the igbos and the rest of the southerns. I can categorically say that hausas relate more with igbos than the yorubas, if you doubt me, kindly ask hausas in igbo land their relationship with the igbos and also ask hausas that are in the west the experiences with the host communities. An Hausa man will not hesitate to tell you that yorubas are the most tribalistic people on the surface of the earth and they can be very annoying. On the part of the igbos, the only thing an hausa man will tell you about the igbos, is that they like money so much. My advise to our yoruba brothers and sisters is that they need a total overhauling of their character and manner of approach when dealing with people, especially from different ethic group, because if this ugly trend continues, they will live to regret it. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Yorubas Stop Decieving Yourselfs by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 23, 2012
Im'becile
Re: Yorubas Stop Decieving Yourselfs by Jisunpack: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2012
Another rounds of crying? . . .Lmao.
The game is too early for me to join, i reserve my gun powder and wait for a big catch.
Re: Yorubas Stop Decieving Yourselfs by naptu2: 7:22am On Feb 23, 2012
Another ethnic bashing thread. Smh!
Re: Yorubas Stop Decieving Yourselfs by pcicero(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2012
Infantile bouts of rage and tantrums. The OP obviously woke up on the wrong side.
Re: Yorubas Stop Decieving Yourselfs by Afam4eva(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2012
Another 1diot on the prowl.
Re: Yorubas Stop Decieving Yourselfs by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2012
pcicero:

Infantile bouts of rage and tantrums. The OP obviously woke up on the wrong side.

The OP is a fuking ibo man.
Re: Yorubas Stop Decieving Yourselfs by laCapri: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2012
ibrahimdoc:

I often laugh when some yourubas start to claim that hausas are their closest ally, i wonder what makes them feel they are any different from igbo man and the rest of the southerners. Whether they like it or not, they are in the same category with the igbos and the rest of the southerns. I can categorically say that hausas relate more with igbos than the yorubas, if you doubt me, kindly askĀ  hausas in igbo land their relationship with the igbos and also ask hausas that are in the west the experiences with the host communities. An Hausa man will not hesitate to tell you that yorubas are the most tribalistic people on the surface of the earth and they can be very annoying. On the part of the igbos, the only thing an hausa man will tell you about the igbos, is that they like money so much. My advise to our yoruba brothers and sisters is that they need a total overhauling of their character and manner of approach when dealing with people, especially from different ethic group, because if this ugly trend continues, they will live to regret it. A word is enough for the wise.

Tell them my bro
Re: Yorubas Stop Decieving Yourselfs by ektbear: 9:07am On Feb 23, 2012
i don't like hausa much personally. but that is just me
Re: Yorubas Stop Decieving Yourselfs by aljharem(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The OP is a fuking ibo man.
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Yorubas Stop Decieving Yourselfs by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2012

Lemme analyze something: So this poster sat down and opened his computer, thought about a tribalistic thread to open in which to bash yoruba people. He then typed the above topic and clicked 'post'.

Then the f00l sat back with a smile on his face to watch how nairalanders would start attacking each other. Maybe he had his di9k in his hand and jerked off to every reply in the thread (some people are that weird).

Really, I doubt this poster is employed. If he is, he would be preoccupied with how to get ahead in life.
Re: Yorubas Stop Decieving Yourselfs by aljharem(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2012
pDude:

Lemme analyze something: So this poster sat down and opened his computer, thought about a tribalistic thread to open in which to bash yoruba people. He then typed the above topic and clicked 'post'.

Then the f00l sat back with a smile on his face to watch how nairalanders would start attacking each other. Maybe he had his di9k in his hand and jerked off to every reply in the thread (some people are that weird).

Really, I doubt this poster is employed. If he is, he would be preoccupied with how to get ahead in life.
grin grin grin grin classic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

that is the nl game

(1) (Reply)

Reports: Us Troops In Yemeni Island For Iran War / Nigeria Would Be Better If Politicians Undergo Military Training / Nigeria Senate Reads Riot Act To Mali Coup Plotters. Considers Military Action.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.