Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4520337 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2020
I will appeal to Focusingmore & Sholapey to reflect on the spirit and purpose of this thread and kindly go and edit their earlier outburst so that those who are not around now to read them will not come and reignite the arguments for or against.

I know both parties meant well but sometimes arguments spin out of control. No need to wait for the other to do it first, just do your part.

Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Focusingmore: 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
GonFreecss1:

Okay then, can you send us statistical data to back your claims against Nigerian women in Ireland and all the other things you have said here?

Oga i don't have time to argue oh.

It's well , lets continue with why we are all here , which is to invest.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Focusingmore:

Will you stop quoting me.

Did you not see where i said I'm done.

You're far too emotional and literally throwing insults about.

You can't argue with sound logic mixed with experience.

You started the insults sir! You were also acting like a bigot. You claim women are emotional, your display here was emotional. Show us the data, not insults or sexists comments.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluwaleokey: 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=Satoshi2019 post=89948241]Nor mind d so-called tomatoes seller. God bless u dear. My first tbills was 150k. Now I have 2.5m chilling in acc. God bless our hustle

Detail us nah...
Na so dem dey give testimony? Huh?
Biko come back & give us full details, lets share in joy...

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Wickedfact:
Those who have never made a single sensible contribution on this thread are jumping about, insulting those who contribute regularly here. Pls and please, let's all respect ourselves here. The fact that people decide to be civil here doesn't mean they can't also be sarcastic in their comments. Why would anyone accuse women of being less obdurate and throw a blanket comment at Nigerian women in Ireland? It's a very stupid thing to say. If the women in your own circle are baby factories, that's your problem. Not everyone shares your misfortune.

I want to say something here. Some of those who make outlandish claims and give controversial advice here are criminals in real life. Let's all be careful of those who we listen to. It is better to make clean money, invest, compound and spend in peace than to be a serial criminal, looking over your shoulder every time.
Exactly my point, thanks you're truely saying the wickedfact.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 4:39pm On May 25, 2020
Ibechris2:

Madam just take it easy...I don't think he abused u in any of his comments above. He was just being logical and u have all the time to make ur point and leave the emotional or bittered narratives.
I have read ur comments especially on this thread,and I must commend u for ur beautiful contributions but not on this one. Pls,forgive and forget and let us maintain the tranquility we've always enjoyed. Thanks.

Note: we are one big family!

I disagree. Except we don’t know what insults are again.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 25, 2020
GonFreecss1:

You started the insults sir! You were also acting like a bigot. You claim women are emotional, your display here was emotional. Show us the data, not insults or sexists comments.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Focusingmore: 4:43pm On May 25, 2020
GonFreecss1:

Quote where i said women are emotional?

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 4:45pm On May 25, 2020
Wickedfact:
Those who have never made a single sensible contribution on this thread are jumping about, insulting those who contribute regularly here. Pls and please, let's all respect ourselves here. The fact that people decide to be civil here doesn't mean they can't also be sarcastic in their comments. Why would anyone accuse women of being less obdurate and throw a blanket comment at Nigerian women in Ireland? It's a very stupid thing to say. If the women in your own circle are baby factories, that's your problem. Not everyone shares your misfortune.

I want to say something here. Some of those who make outlandish claims and give controversial advice here are criminals in real life. Let's all be careful of those who we listen to. It is better to make clean money, invest, compound and spend in peace than to be a serial criminal, looking over your shoulder every time.

Well said!

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 4:47pm On May 25, 2020
Focusingmore:

Oga i don't have time to argue oh.

It's well , lets continue with why we are all here , which is to invest.

You claim what you are saying is a fact, then show us the data. Nobody argues against actual data with reputable sources.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
Thanks.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by olujaidi: 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
GonFreecss1:

This is what I was talking about earlier. Do what works for you. Kudos to you. grin

Oga go and toast emmanuelesther jare wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 25, 2020
cheesy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Phraences: 4:51pm On May 25, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Lol shebi when I said it you all said I'm crazy grin
It is only old,tired men that invest in all these instruments with mad volume of cash generated while they were our age from the real economy.
When I see all these 2million people here talking investments in fixed income I know that they are really slow in the head undecided
It's better to use that your money and buy a big mercedes so you can look for a rich girl to deceive in your youth than to invest 2m for 200k PA... grin grin grin
Atleast the girl go pay you in the long run grin grin grin
I want see sujimoto or paddy adenuga start talking about buying bonds abi sukuk grin grin grin
Na to rush am go yabaleft ooo grin grin grin grin grin

I think i get what you are trying to say and i kind of agree with you with regards to all this 7yr fixed investment and such. Before 7yr has reached, the money might have lost value. That is why people preach compounding. Also, i still find myself internally cringing at some of the ROI and number of years mentioned here. I guess i have to rewire my brain to stop thinking about investment as a get rich quick scheme.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2020
olujaidi:

Oga go and toast emmanuelesther jare wink cheesy grin

So, you even know her full name?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Focusingmore: 4:54pm On May 25, 2020
Sholapey:
You don't have time to argue with your fellow man but you had time to argue with woman. Hmmm it is well.

Jesus all because I said Ireland doesn't present as many opportunities as most would like to believe.

Damn this thread has gone funny .

Now let's get back to work.

Bonds stocks real estate tb.

Stay blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by olujaidi: 4:56pm On May 25, 2020
Grupo:

So, you even know her full name?

Nope.

Emmaesty, is that your full name? I'm asking for GonFreecss1 grin wink

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Emmaesty(f): 5:00pm On May 25, 2020
GonFreecss1:

This is a faceless forum, but your name and the way you write looks beautiful.

I don’t have a benz, but I have small assets sha. grin grin
Assets Oya send me a PM grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Emmaesty(f): 5:01pm On May 25, 2020
olujaidi:

Nope.

Emmaesty, is that your full name? I'm asking for GonFreecss1 grin wink
Lol thats not my full name. Nice try sha

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 5:03pm On May 25, 2020
Oga i go crazy for u oh, why nah . This is needless. Lets kill the arguments.
GonFreecss1:

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluwaleokey: 5:03pm On May 25, 2020
I love the way you handled the situation @sholapey, it actually speaks volume about your person.

Focusingmore, i like your intellectual n logical abilities but then you were somehow aggressive with your response as you only focused on sholapey's comment on ireland then you went personal with her plus nigerian women...

People differs, we should understand that this is a free faceless forum... assume mr. Seun charges us per post or charges the words per comments... i think a whole lot of us would not waste our cash in exchanging words, some would even perpetually remain ghost viewers without commenting a word.

Hope to see you guys exchange pleasant greetings soonest or even meet in person since you guys reside there, if possible snap together but blurred the faces n post here

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 25, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Enyinne(f): 5:04pm On May 25, 2020
Yes part of my journey to grow and expand my horizons. I hv passed the batons to them to continue from where I stopped
Grupo:

Wow. I remember this username from the Uber thread. Back in 2017 when I wanted to buy a car for Uber, I used to visit that thread.

I still remember your constant fights with gazzu.z and cars.hopper and some other guys there.

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 25, 2020
oluwaleokey:
I love the way you handled the situation @sholapey, it actually speaks volume about your person.

Focusingmore, i like your intellectual n logical abilities but then you were somehow aggressive with your response as you only focused on sholapey's comment on ireland then you went personal with her plus nigerian women...

People differs, we should understand that this is a free faceless forum... assume mr. Seun charges us per post or charges the words per comments... i think a whole lot of us would not waste our cash in exchanging words, some would even perpetually remain ghost viewers without commenting a word.

Hope to see you guys exchange pleasant greetings soonest or even meet in person since you guys reside there, if possible snap together but blurred the faces n post here
Exactly! Thank you.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TotoNaRubber: 5:06pm On May 25, 2020
Did anybody succeed in investing in the Sukuk bond today?
Could you share your experience, did it go through?

Also, I am looking for a business minded young lady in her early 20s or mid 30s as a partner. She doesn't have to be a virgin, pls any recommendations is welcome.
Thankyou.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by abraolas1: 5:15pm On May 25, 2020
TotoNaRubber:

Also, I am looking for a business minded young lady in her early 20s or mid 30s as a partner. She doesn't have to be a virgin, pls any recommendations is welcome.
Thankyou.

TotoNaRubber grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2020
Enyinne:
Yes part of my journey to grow and expand my horizons. I hv passed the batons to them to continue from where I stopped

Tell me something, how was the Uber business?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by chigo4u: 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
Godbpraised:
You seem not to understand what is meant by oversubscribed. i will also advised u tone down on ur views about Canada/Nigeria migration talk, so that people do not feel less of themselves being in Nigeria. as u can see some people are doing well in Nigeria . Also this thread is not for migration talk. my 2cents.
What I mean is that people would rather buy up any available security at very low rates than invest in business. That was what I meant I don’t know why I was misunderstood and I’m not an advocate of migration, I believe that’s a decision anyone should make for themselve, but don’t discourage people that want to migrate. That’s all

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by chigo4u: 5:27pm On May 25, 2020
Focusingmore:

What is this better life you speak off?

To have a better life anywhere in this world you need money.

All my childhood friends who stayed in Nigeria are multi millionaires now.

The ones who i lived with in those days who returned home have also made it big.

Most people living abroad for years are just getting by. All you are going to be is no more than basic.

No need to stretch this topic but this is just one sided talk. What is the minimum wage in Nigeria vs elsewhere?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 5:33pm On May 25, 2020
For those that exchanged arguments today

What I have learnt in my small life is never to engage in arguments that will not profit me or my listeners-so you can't see me in arguments

What has both of you benefitted or this forum members benefitted from this arguments? Am sure Nothing.

Two people can be living in the same town or village and one may be doing better than the other in terms of investment or wealth

It may be do to opportunities we may have had on our way -divine appointment, friends, information, books we have read or places we have been to.

Our destiny is different -so no need to generalised everybody

That your finding it hard in your location doesn't mean others are finding it hard.

Same colleague with same salary in office may be far apart in investment and wealth

So let us continue to tolerate one another here and not endless arguments for superiority

We are making money this year ooo

Slow and steady investments WIN ALWAYS

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by afroxyz: 5:34pm On May 25, 2020
Theconglomerate:
tomatoes,salt,crayfish,pepper and recently added curry powder.
The conglomerate is expanding with a capital base of almost 72,000 naira cool
I'm a success cheesy

Tomato seller that knows investment and shady deals. Only u sabi sure banker, round tripping of hard currency, principles of compounding, economics of dollar demand with only a capital of 72k. Abeg I wan visit your shop

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2020
TotoNaRubber:

Thankyou.

You will get at Pekas or Ocean blue Ikeja Lagos

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (2245) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.