Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,513 members, 7,911,241 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:10 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4577119 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
contumely2:

If you get rich, you get richer in this country oo.

Btw why do telecom companies like mtn like leasing small space like 40x40 ft instead of buying the property?

i have seen where the land was 4m but they leased it for an amount more than the purchase value.
They are not thinking properly if they leased it more than the purchase value.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by niyoni: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
healthserve:

There are lots of businesses Sir

1. Food processing industry be it sea food, poultry crop. Just processing oh not even the food production aspect

2. Marketing - Bulk wholesale supplies of commodtieis like carbonated drinks etc

3. Retail Gas supply

4. Logistics chain for goods delivery

5. Nylon production

6. Nylon Marketing

7. Plastics Recycling

8. Supermarket.

9. Forex

There's a lot. If we're open to critical review of business blueprints first before going ahead to forge them on ground, you'll realise many businesses gives 50% and more annually Sir. Ive managed businesses across diverse fields for people so I know

Disclaimer. I don't do businesses with people online. We're just engaging in a conversation. I'm not asking anyone to contact me or soliciting for money or investments in anyway
Hi @ healthserve. Please what part of the nylon business value chain is profitable and what is the business plan and cost implication?

Kindly share.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kryptem: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
NicoKator:
I-Invest App Users, please how is your experience with I-Invest? I know they are licensed with SEC nd registered as Inter- Dealer Broker but I need your candid statement of facts, do they pay the capital + accrued interest at the end of the tenor? Is it timely? No issue? I have been using Stanbic and Axa Mansard MMF but I want to put some into T-BILLS (I'm constrained because am away, so it's not possible for me to walk into bank nd subscribe; that is why I want to use I-Invest). I will appreciate your kind response.
For my personal experience so far, the app respond to whatever you instruct. For the tenors I have done that expired, I received the mail to that effect within the first hour of the day (before 1:00am). Sincerely, I have not had any issue with them. No hassles so far.
If you have properly registered and have your KYC verified, there shouldn't be any challenge.
However, know that they don't pay interest upfront; the interest is paid together with your capital at end of tenor and then you can withdraw to your bank account.
This is my candid view based on my experience so far. The decision to use or not to use the platform TOTALLY rest on you.

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
God bless you all for your inputs so far. For those of you who argued that treasury bill is far better than real estate, you can now see that treasury bill is dwindling. The idea is to diversify into other sector of the economy. CBN is frustrating banks from investing in t-bills, and banks will unleash same frustrations on customers willing to buy tbills. As from 2020, it seems only those with 50m and above can invest in tbills, nothing last forever. Time to start thinking outside the box, we have had it good enough with tbills, time to invest in the real sector of the economy.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by murphyrichy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
I went to my Bank to do Treasury bills I was told that their is a directive from CBN to stop doing it for individuals, pals pls is it true?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NicoKator: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
kryptem:

For my personal experience so far, the app respond to whatever you instruct. For the tenors I have done that expired, I received the mail to that effect within the first hour of the day (before 1:00am). Sincerely, I have not had any issue with them. No hassles so far.
If you have properly registered and have your KYC verified, there shouldn't be any challenge.
However, know that they don't pay interest upfront; the interest is paid together with your capital at end of tenor and then you can withdraw to your bank account.
This is my candid view based on my experience so far. The decision to use or not to use the platform TOTALLY rest on you.
Many thanks Sir.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Diyke4rich: 5:36am On Nov 03, 2019
Please if one have to cash in a Property for about 50 to 60million Naira reason to cash in is that Property barely make 3million yearly after renovation and also sometime the Property stays empties for months before getting a tenant or tenant over stay, what will be a good business to invest atleast can attract about 1.2million net monthly, your advice will be highly be appreciated.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2019
Keep on doing what produced the money you invested on the property

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2019
niyoni:

Hi @ healthserve. Please what part of the nylon business value chain is profitable and what is the business plan and cost implication?

Kindly share.

All aspects of the Polymer chain is profitable.

Marketing is easy and very lucrative. You buy from the factory and resell in retail markets.

Production and Marketing is very good. This way you occupy two sectors of the value chain

If you want to test the waters, start with marketing. If you want to go into production, you need a comprehensive business report on this. Note, this is an industry that needs stable electricity to survive I.e very big generators one for regular use, a standby generator in case the main one fails. Not to forget machinery, for an investor that comes in ready, this is a good business. But one I advice an investor with irregular cash flow to keep from

By the way you can also engage in low scale nylon production without a factory. With as little as one million this can be done, you can imort nylon granules into the country, approach a producing factory to process them into nylone and pay the charges, and you'll become a medium scale nylon producer. There are billions of companies that sell the granules online. But you'll need an insider to guide you on this process. What's to gain you may ask, imagine making 1.5 naira profit per nylon on just marketing a nylon alone, producing gives the ability to make about 80% more profit when you shi in the granules and produce your nylons. Now owning the factory itself raises the profit margin one notch higher again.

If you want to do just marketing, get a bus. Nylon is very heavy much heavier than you'll imagine in large quantities.

Find the moniker Adeyemi80. He handles this department perfectly Sir

Disclaimer : This comment is a simple business discussion. I am not in anyway soliciting for investments, money, loan, partnership or private business discussion.

Cc FarahAideed SarkinYarki Racoon Daddytime Chloride6

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2019
healthserve:

V

Bros, why do you keep editing (deleting) your comments after posting? And most times, you do so after someone has quoted you with a counter post.

Were you not sure of what you wanted to say initially?

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2019
Diyke4rich:
Please if one have to cash in a Property for about 50 to 60million Naira reason to cash in is that Property barely make 3million yearly after renovation and also sometime the Property stays empties for months before getting a tenant or tenant over stay, what will be a good business to invest atleast can attract about 1.2million net monthly, your advice will be highly be appreciated.

This thread provides elaborate information on this subject. Treasury bills since you're not exposed to risks is a very good investment channel Sir. Let's say on such investments you're positioned to make 16% per annum, divided by 12, that's half your request but decent, 666,667Naira Monthly. Its pretty decent given the funds protection and no associated risks with your money Sir

Disclaimer: Fraudster, Cheat and Scammer
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Bros, why do you keep editing (deleting) your comments after posting? And most times, you do so after someone has quoted you with a counter post.

As some people have called us unprintable names its better for me to be unuseful to anyone and retain my knowledge hence after the person I want to see it reads it, I delete it.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by freeman67: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2019
emmanuelewumi:
Beware of investing your funds with business promoters who promise you a guaranteed return of 50%, such promoters can easily get bank loans at 24%

The words of our elders are truly the words of wisdom. A little research on Nairaland will reveal that the caveat inserted in post up and down is just a smoke screen..

odimbannamdi:

Ordinarily in a discussion on a forum like this if someone is countered the evidence should be there for those reading after the discussion to learn from but I just discovered that he has other motives.

His own is just to woo investors with very high interest rate to part with their money irrespective of whether it is feasible or not. So where his argument is not convincing enough he will delete them inorder not to deter the intending investors.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2019
freeman67:

The words of our elders are truly the words of wisdom. A little research on Nairaland will reveal that the caveat inserted in post up and down is just a smoke screen..

Ordinarily in a discussion on a forum like this if someone is countered the evidence should be there for those reading after the discussion to learn from but I just discovered that he has other motives.

His own is just to woo investors with very high interest rate to part with their money irrespective of whether it is feasible or not. So where his argument is not convincing enough he will delete them inorder not to deter the intending investors.

Ofcoure woo investors to do what please?

That I pointed a few persons to Treasury bills, and two other persons on the forum makes me a thief again

Show me where I advertised any services. Before I inserted a disclaimer, your ilks called me a thief, I inserted it, you still call me a thief.

Have I interacted with anyone off the thread outside the forum on anything business or personal.? Tell me oh. My fellow haters.

If you're debated on an intellectual level, its mature to keep discussions on that plane keeping emotional and psychological blackmails out of issues. We're adults, let's behave as adults.

Africa the continent that hates its intellectuals. If you have anything against me, you and all that has been accusing me of falsehood, please shame me. So I'll keep mum. If you're brought to adult discussions, bring positive contributions. I'm yet to see anything worth of positive contributions to the table by my accusers.

Let's keep discussions civil and positive. This is a mature hangout exclusive to business persons abeg

Disclaimer : Fraudster, Cheat and Scammer

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Emmaesty(f): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2019
freeman67:

You are the 4th person to call him out on this. I initially thought that he had some haters but when more than 3 people are saying the same thing (on different threads), then there is a truth to it.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2019
Emmaesty:
You are the 4th person to call him out on this. I initially thought that he had some haters but when more than 3 people are saying the same thing (on different threads), then there is a truth to it.

Okay Madam. What business did I advertise to you ma? In life be careful how you judge. Don't jump in on issues to judge accurately. A guy lost a debate on a cassava production thread and since then has been hunting my every comment that why am I versatile and involved in many business issues. Since then he spreaded which you're helping him distribute. When I spoke on treasury bills tell me am I the recipient of such invested funds?

When I advised on palm oil business, did I say I owned a farm I wanted to sell

When I spoke on nylobn factory did I advertise myself as a business consultant. Tell me please.

When I spoke on forex, gas retail station, did I ssay I'm a professional on anything and I should be consulted with?

Show me where I've put myself up along any investment channel I spoke about

Judge me with proofs and not your preconceived notions brought by negative seeds ssown by my detractors.

What wrong did I do you too?

Can't men discuss business in peace without being called a thief and a scammer again

Can't one be intelligent and versatile and enjoy some serenity and race of mind

If I'd collected as little as 25 Naira as gift or investment offline, let such a person that I collected their money shame me and bring me to disgrace. Otherwise state what I did to you. Each and every one meddling falsehood against my image.

Na crime say I go school, read well and apply myself diligently?

F.Y.I Back in academia days JETS standard. Menteed under Tai Solar in spent 15years under that mentorship. Serial hard worker. Best Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology and co back in academia extended the brilliance to life. Set up multipe businesses on my personal money. Done this and that from pure water, to hawking zobo, to conductor , to factory worker as I climbed the ropes to learn in life.

Quit judging people you have nothing incriminating on them madam. You're a woman, be guided. If you have any good that can do my life good, keep it from me but let me have my e-peace of mind please

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2019
niyoni:

Kindly share.

Never mind. Enjoy.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by niyoni: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2019
healthserve:

All aspects of the Polymer chain is profitable.

Marketing is easy and very lucrative. You buy from the factory and resell in retail markets.

Production and Marketing is very good. This way you occupy two sectors of the value chain

If you want to test the waters, start with marketing. If you want to go into production, you need a comprehensive business report on this. Note, this is an industry that needs stable electricity to survive I.e very big generators one for regular use, a standby generator in case the main one fails. Not to forget machinery, for an investor that comes in ready, this is a good business. But one I advice an investor with irregular cash flow to keep from

By the way you can also engage in low scale nylon production without a factory. With as little as one million this can be done, you can imort nylon granules into the country, approach a producing factory to process them into nylone and pay the charges, and you'll become a medium scale nylon producer. There are billions of companies that sell the granules online. But you'll need an insider to guide you on this process. What's to gain you may ask, imagine making 1.5 naira profit per nylon on just marketing a nylon alone, producing gives the ability to make about 80% more profit when you shi in the granules and produce your nylons. Now owning the factory itself raises the profit margin one notch higher again.

If you want to do just marketing, get a bus. Nylon is very heavy much heavier than you'll imagine in large quantities.

Find the moniker Adeyemi80. He handles this department perfectly Sir

Disclaimer : This comment is a simple business discussion. I am not in anyway soliciting for investments, money, loan, partnership or private business discussion.
Thanks for the insight. Do you think the nylon business has a future in Nigeria? I got some unverified information that the federal legislators (abi legit-looters grin) are in the process of passing laws against the use of nylon in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2019
niyoni:

Thanks for the insight. Do you think the nylon business has a future in Nigeria? I got some unverified information that the federal legislators (abi legit-looters grin) are in the process of passing laws against the use of nylon in Nigeria.

Lol@ legit looters. My hands are up

Let's test the waters together so you'll find your answers yourself personally. Go to any nylon producing factory and buy different nylons worth let's say 40-60k. Itemize the until price of each. Next, approach market places advertising your wares putting your profit on it of course. By the time that exercise is finished you'll have your answers practically and personally.

There are deliberations globally to phase out nylon but it hasnt rreached ddefinitive point. Polymer is a broad industry, if polyethylene is phased out from food packaging. Others like High density polyethylene HDPE sacks like flour, rice bags will Stoll be used Sir which means the business has its own eco system, and turning off one sector only means going into the other. Along the line, you'll find out recyking nylon is big big gold business that if you even engage in this, you'll forget about the production and Marketing sectors.

LDPE recycling is golden, be it in the local or international communities. Go offline do your due diligence Sir

Disclaimer : Fraudster, Cheat and Scammer
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by amordi: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2019
Emmaesty:
From all indications, the guy is good intellectually and may have good intentions(online), I respect his knowledge. He only struggles to keep a good reputation because of his personality and business, unfortunately he lacks wisdom to deal with people for conviction, most times he sounds so disdainful in replies. That might be a weak point. So he may be a suspect. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by niyoni: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2019
healthserve:

Lol@ legit looters. My hands are up

Let's test the waters together so you'll find your answers yourself personally. Go to any nylon producing factory and buy different nylons worth let's say 40-60k. Itemize the until price of each. Next, approach market places advertising your wares putting your profit on it of course. By the time that exercise is finished you'll have your answers practically and personally.

There are deliberations globally to phase out nylon but it hasnt rreached ddefinitive point. Polymer is a broad industry, if polyethylene is phased out from food packaging. Others like High density polyethylene HDPE sacks like flour, rice bags will Stoll be used Sir which means the business has its own eco system, and turning off one sector only means going into the other. Along the line, you'll find out recyking nylon is big big gold business that if you even engage in this, you'll forget about the production and Marketing sectors.

LDPE recycling is golden, be it in the local or international communities. Go offline do your due diligence Sir
Okay Sir. Thanks for your time. Regards.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2019
amordi:
From all indications, the guy is good intellectually and may have good intentions(online), I respect his knowledge. He only struggles to keep a good reputation because of his personality and business, unfortunately he lacks wisdom to deal with people for conviction, most times he sounds so disdainful in replies. That might be a weak point. So he may be a suspect. smiley

Hypocrisy. We had a debate on the returns agri-tech companies offers.

Besides this do we have anything together? When I spoke for Menorah farms and the likes of such companies, do I have links with them ?

The last time we discussed you resorted to tactics to tarnish me I left you in peace and suffered the blow. I bowed out humbly. Now, you've returned as if its beyond business discussions discussed and disagreed with one another openly.

When you couldn't keep up the intellectual debate what did you do next, wasn't it my persona you took a hit at which I called you to discontinue from, but then did you listen?

I'm a serial fraudster and scammer as charged. I agree.

God bless you Sir.

Ditto: I only speak with just one person offline from the forum. And since 2005 of being here, I can count the persons I've met physcially. My accuser

Cc. Apitch

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by amordi: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2019
healthserve:

Hypocrisy. We had a debate on the returns agri-tech companies offers.

Besides this do we have anything together? When I spoke for Menorah farms and the likes of such companies, do I have links with them ?

The last time we discussed you resorted to tactics to tarnish me I left you in peace and suffered the blow. I bowed out humbly. Now, you've returned as if its beyond business discussions discussed and disagreed with one another openly.

When you couldn't keep up the intellectual debate what did you do next, wasn't it my persona you took a hit at which I called you to discontinue from, but then did you listen?

I'm a serial fraudster and scammer as charged. I agree.

God bless you Sir.

Ditto: I only speak with just one person offline from the forum. And since 2005 of being here, I can count the persons I've met physcially. My accuser
In response to your question - We have something together. I noticed you when you called me out to check out your prudent farm investment plan which I ignored. The question now is, why did you involve me if you don't have something for me?. Anyway, I won't respond to you again, you like fight more than woman.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2019
amordi:
In response to your question - We have something together. I noticed you when you called me out to check out your prudent farm investment plan which I ignored. The question now is, why did you involve me if you don't have something for me?. Anyway, I won't respond to you again, you like fight more than woman.

Yes, if i advertised my company earlier in the year to you as well as many persons, did i fight you or come back to you for anything?

Was our rift not on the Digital investment threads where i spoke on returns on digital investment in the agro-space? You all shoukd cobtinue with the ubderhanded tactics. Destroy the brand name, no problem. My God is my rock.

You've brought my company name here again. Where in the entire thread did i come here as a corporate entity? Continue doing what youre doing okay like its beyond discussions, yet you say im fighting. Im fighting for my reputation which youre destroying and tarnishing just because we debated on a subject we both have different perspectives about. Continue okay, God will forgive you

I don't fight people. I leave things to God while I fight to protect my name and reputation. Karma is there for each and everyone of us.

Cc Apitch

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2019
Scammers are smart, versatile, smooth talkers or writers and they are intellectually sound.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
emmanuelewumi:
Scammers are smart, versatile, smooth talkers or writers and they are intellectually sound.

Yes I agree I'm a scammer and a serial fraudster. I know and agree. But do you mind making some positive contributions to the thread?

What? Because we had a debate where you said its impossible for any legit business to make beyond 40% as net income annually and you couldn't keep up the debate because i stood on the otherside of the debate, I'm a scammer abi?

Okay, I agree I'm a thief. Make some positive contributions let's learn some investment strategies from you Sir.

Disclaimer: Fraudster,Cheat and Scammer
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
healthserve:

Yes I agree I'm a scammer and a serial fraudster. I know and agree. But do you mind making some positive contributions to the thread?

What? Because we had a debate where you said its impossible for any legit business to make beyond 40% as net income annually and you couldn't keep up the debate because i stood on the otherside of the debate, I'm a scammer abi?

Okay, I agree I'm a thief. Make some positive contributions let's learn some investment strategies from you Sir.
very difficult currently at 38 percent with lot of stress...

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
very difficult currently at 38 percent with lot of stress...

My elder. I honour you Sir

Happy Sunday Boss

Do you remember our last discussion on this where I spoke about data analytics. And why businesses fail is because they don't keep data or pay attention to them. Can we both quickly make a few case studies here on a few businesses and projected figures Sir?

The danfo driver will make over 40% annually even with a cheap Nigerian grade car Sir

Fx Managements can make over 40% annually with low risk Sir

Roasting plantains and grounut will rake in over 40% annually Sir

Zobo production will rake in over 40% annually Sir

Grountnut roasting will rake in over 40% annually Sir

Pure water sales will rake in over 40% annually Sir

MeSuya will rake in over 40% annually Sir

Keke Marwa repays back same year, Korope as well. And will continue to be in business which implies profitable net returns annually Sir

Cocoa farmer

Palm oil dealer

Cashew farmer

Sales of eggs

Sales of plantain

Broiler processing and poultry

Ugwu and vegetable sales

Food vendor

Bread sales

Convenience stores/Supermarket

If a business doesn't keep operational books intact and review its data analytics, it can't and won't make optimum impact Sir.

Disclaimer: Fraudster/Cheat and Scammer
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Scammers also capitalize on the laziness and greed of the uninformed investors. Thank God most of the people here are informed to an extent.

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
emmanuelewumi:
Scammers also capitalize on the laziness and greed of the uninformed investors. Thank God most of the people here are informed to an extent.

Haven't I satisfied your negative energy enough. The disclaimer states Fraudster, Cheat and a thief.

Anything else?

Make positive contributions let's learn from you Sir
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
healthserve:

My elder. I honour you Sir

Happy Sunday Boss

Do you remember our last discussion on this where I spoke about data analytics. And why businesses fail is because they don't keep data or pay attention to them. Can we both quickly make a few case studies here on a few businesses and projected figures Sir?

The danfo driver will make over 40% annually even with a cheap Nigerian grade car Sir

Fx Managements can make over 40% annually with low risk Sir

Roasting plantains and grounut will rake in over 40% annually Sir

Zobo production will rake in over 40% annually Sir

Grountnut roasting will rake in over 40% annually Sir

Pure water sales will rake in over 40% annually Sir

MeSuya will rake in over 40% annually Sir

Keke Marwa repays back same year, Korope as well. And will continue to be in business which implies profitable net returns annually Sir

Cocoa farmer

Palm oil dealer

Cashew farmer

Sales of eggs

Sales of plantain

Broiler processing and poultry

Ugwu and vegetable sales

Food vendor

Bread sales

Convenience stores/Supermarket

If a business doesn't keep operational books intact and review its data analytics, it can't and won't make optimum impact Sir.

Disclaimer: Fraudster/Cheat and Scammer
my cement dealership rank in 80 percent net income yearly ...that trading but the capital is not very big 900 bags @ 2300 sold evermonths @2500 each .....but in other to make more I need like 10 shops ....But will the 10 shop sell like the first and more than ( only Time will tell ) can I have honest employees in all 10 outlets ( the second outlet failed cos the sale boy was stealing sale )......this are the risk ,what about competition ( currently have like 2 new outlet) cutting my market share , but happen if the target location is now completely build up .....in 3 years....demand might halt to zero

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DeSepiero(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
amordi:

I'd safely assume that he was hoping to get some people invest in his business.
However, he became suspicious when he was contesting @acidosis' advice against investing in agritechs with juicy rates above bank lending rates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (2256) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.