Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

She Is Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Cheating On Me (1027 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Cheating On Me by pastures: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2007
i have disgirlfriend who is d jealous type. early dis month, she got wind of the fact dat i was seeing anoda girl around and all hell was let loose. i managed to explain 2 her dat it was not true as she has not seen me wit d girl in question before. But just yesterday night, i caught her red-handed wit a guy at a corner, she knew i had seen her and called me. I ignored her. When i later called her, she got annoyed n asked y i had 2 ignore her just becos she was wit anoda guy. I told her i did not ignore her n we got talking,bt not about d guy.
House, i know she is double-dating, bt i want to play along n then later find out from her.But still, i want to have ma own share of the sppils before calling it quits wit her. So, i need advice here from the house.
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by nana(f): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2007
pastures:

i have disgirlfriend who is d jealous type. early this month, she got wind of the fact that i was seeing another girl around and all hell was let loose. i managed to explain 2 her that it was not true as she has not seen me wit d girl in question before. But just yesterday night, i caught her red-handed wit a guy at a corner, she knew i had seen her and called me. I ignored her. When i later called her, she got annoyed n asked y i had 2 ignore her just because she was wit another guy. I told her i did not ignore her n we got talking,bt not about d guy.
House, i know she is double-dating, bt i want to play along n then later find out from her.But still, i want to have ma own share of the sppils before calling it quits wit her. So, i need advice here from the house.
Caught her red-handed doing what? What sort of position did u meet them?Were they kissing,smooching or what? Why didnt u answer her when she called u?
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by Joey82(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2007
@poster
How do u know she's double dating? dont assuem what u're not sure of.

@nana
whats up with u? long time.
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by pastures: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2007
d corner they were was quite suggestive even if i caught them doing nothing? nana, i was shocked 2 find her there. well,Joey, i've got 2 assume first to be able to have options , make guesses n arrive at a conclusion. am a scientist u know
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by Joey82(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2007
I'm a scientist too and if theories are propounded based on guessing, u must have to proove ur points beyond reasonable doubt b/4 ur theory is acceptable.

So there/4, b/4 having ur share of d spills, make sure u've prooven beyond reasonable doubt that she actually cheated, if not, u'll b destroying urself.
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by fashizzle(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2007
@ nana

In response to your question on the position he caught us in.
It was doggy style

@ pasture
Dude. I did your girl and she was sweet.
I'm meeting her again tonight at the same corner. You're welcome to watch again - you peeping tom you,
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by olanajim(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2007
@poster
u need to tell the house the position you saw them to arive at the conclusion that they are dating. Man and woman talking at a corner may not have any emotional linkage. Don't jump at conclusion without facts. You aint the only scientist in da house.
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by osereka(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2007
JUST TWO POST, AND YOU DON DE ASK FOR HELP? DEM TELL YOU SAY NAIRALAND NA FOR MUMU?

JUST because YOU SEE YOUR BABE WITH ANODA GUY FOR KONA NAIM BE SAY THE GUY DON SHAG HER BE DAT?

AND IN YOUR POST I COME TO REALISE THAT YOU NEVER SHAG THE BABE BEFORE, IF NA THAT ONE YOU WAN ASK
US HOW YOU GO FIT SHAG HER TALK MAKE WE HEAR
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by pastures: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2007
@ osereka like say u no dey understand english. Abeg try read mapost again. You sound like a defeatist n am sure u are one of those guys who go about as sycophants. y can't u read bw the lines and if u have nothing 2 offer, simply shut up n go find something good to do 4 urself. i know u now have a permamnent residency in nairaland or maybe u a d methuselah of nairaland, its good, but then, what is it to show you are an elder here?

ma good friend olajide, conclusions don't come immediately but after well articulated hypothesis, tests n results. u too are a scientist , good, but it is wen due process is followed that genuises are made from the problems they've solved. I neva really jumped at a conclusion that's y i asked d house 4 advise. Tia
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by osereka(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2007
no ves o
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by olanajim(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2007
All these scientific processes you outlined are wrongly applied. Sorry. You are just complicating your problem. Scientists don't work that way. Take it or drop it.

Since you have not arrive at a conclusion, the best thing to do is to be patience and be a good investigator.Then try and keep a tab on her. You might be wrong afterall.

My advice is that you forget what you saw and act as if it never happen. Don't confront her. Don't hate her. Eliminate your suspicious instinct and then calmly do your homework before going to "KAAKAKI" on Nairaland. I bet if you do a careful job, you would be glad at the outcome. You can then bring the issue up again for examination.
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by olanajim(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2007
All these scientific processes you outlined are wrongly applied. Sorry. You are just complicating your problem. Scientists don't work that way. Take it or drop it.

Since you have not arrive at a conclusion, the best thing to do is to be patience and be a good investigator.Then try and keep a tab on her. You might be wrong afterall.

My advice is that you forget what you saw and act as if it never happen. Don't confront her. Don't hate her. Eliminate your suspicious instinct and then calmly do your homework before going to "KAAKAKI" on Nairaland. I bet if you do a careful job, you would be glad at the outcome. You can then bring the issue up again for examination.
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by nana(f): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2007
@ poster:For u to catch a thief,u need to have evidence(s).In this case,u aint got any.If ur gf were to be cheating on u as u claimed,why on earth would she have called u knowing fully well that she was doing something bad? This whole thing no need scientific investigation.Common sense go do the magic.
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by Busta(f): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2007
confirm ur suspicions first.

I hate two timers---if she is, dump her!
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by almondjoy(f): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2007
osereka:

JUST TWO POST, AND YOU DON DE ASK FOR HELP? DEM TELL YOU SAY NAIRALAND NA FOR MUMU?

JUST because YOU SEE YOUR BABE WITH ANODA GUY FOR KONA NAIM BE SAY THE GUY DON SHAG HER BE DAT?

AND IN YOUR POST I COME TO REALISE THAT YOU NEVER SHAG THE BABE BEFORE, IF NA THAT ONE YOU WAN ASK
US HOW YOU GO FIT SHAG HER TALK MAKE WE HEAR

he he he he he he he he he! grin

pastures:

@ osereka like say u no dey understand english. Abeg try read mapost again. You sound like a defeatist n am sure u are one of those guys who go about as sycophants. y can't u read bw the lines and if u have nothing 2 offer, simply shut up n go find something good to do 4 yourself. i know u now have a permamnent residency in nairaland or maybe u a d methuselah of nairaland, its good, but then, what is it to show you are an elder here?

ma good friend olajide, conclusions don't come immediately but after well articulated hypothesis, tests n results. u too are a scientist , good, but it is when due process is followed that genuises are made from the problems they've solved. I never really jumped at a conclusion that's y i asked d house 4 advise. Tia

he he he he he he he he he he he! grin

osereka:

no ves o

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

No comment! lipsrsealed  Wahala dey already!
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by pastures: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2007
aall you, thanks 4 ur advice.
@osereka,

i've got wat u said. let's not sulk over them again.

@ nana,

its ok. I'll try 2 become metropolitan police cos i was tryin 2 act nigerian police that arrest suspects without evidence.
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by opokonwa(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2007
You both are the same. sick, deceptive people. DO WHATEVER IS IN YOUR SICK MIND.
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by segzicres(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2007
the best thing is to lick her before she breaks your heart that way you won't get hurt if you eentually find out it's true
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by iyaaje(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2007
fashizzle:

@ nana

In response to your question on the position he caught us in.
It was doggy style
@ pasture
Dude. I did your girl and she was sweet.
I'm meeting her again tonight at the same corner. You're welcome to watch again - you peeping tom you,

hmmmmmmmm,na wa o.
Re: She Is Cheating On Me by chrisuch(m): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2007
why are you like this.u didnt say you caught her smooching or kissing the guy ,rather you saw her with a guy red handed at a corner.to worsen the whole thing you want to cut b4 you zoom.my advise is this dont leave on assumption,find out first and if you must quit the relationship then just quit forget about cutting,cos that might cost you a lot.be a man.

(1) (Reply)

The Many Harvocs Wrecked By Text Messages On My Phone! Share Your Woes / Romance: What Is Mistake? / If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.