Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Complexes Within A Couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Complexes Within A Couple (860 Views)

Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! / Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complexes Within A Couple by Nayah(f): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
Guys, hope you had a good day, just tell us how can you comfort your half when she feels insecure, has complexes and refuse to be n aked in front of you because of that

Hope it can help some sisters or brothers about this big issue
Re: Complexes Within A Couple by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2012
Where hv u been?
Re: Complexes Within A Couple by Nayah(f): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
Lol hi odiaero travel and work a lot, but answer the topic also grin
Re: Complexes Within A Couple by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2012
Still in France? Sorry as for topic, am still loading
Re: Complexes Within A Couple by pendo89(f): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2012
Nayah:

Guys, hope you had a good day, just tell us how can you comfort your half when she feels insecure, has complexes and refuse to be n aked in front of you because of that

lol today is my laughing day on nl. Now why would one refuse to be naked in front of his/her loved one? grin grin is it cz she/he's got a butt out of proportion or?
u know what nayah, I cant speak for anybody else but it's good to always highlight the good aspects and tone down on the negatives esp if somebody feels uneasy.
But again c'mmon u aint gonna make love if u feel uneasy in ur own skin and nobody I believe, can make u feel good but urself.
inside out, not outside in when it comes to appreciating one's self.

whatever find somebody who loves the whole you.
Re: Complexes Within A Couple by Nayah(f): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2012
loool my Pendo yeah you seem to be happy today grin grin grin
Odiaero yes still in France
Re: Complexes Within A Couple by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2012
Anyway monaco is where i stay mainly when ever i visit that side of the world

@topic, still loading
Re: Complexes Within A Couple by xynerise: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
odiaero:

Anyway monaco is where i stay mainly when ever i visit that side of the world

Mumbo jumbo. undecided.

@topic. Her action speaks for her. It means she doesnt luv me.
Re: Complexes Within A Couple by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
xynerise:

Mumbo jumbo. undecided.

@topic. Her action speaks for her. It means she doesnt luv me.

undecided
Re: Complexes Within A Couple by slimyem: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2012
Nayah:

Guys, hope you had a good day, just tell us how can you comfort your half when she feels insecure, has complexes and[b] refuse to be n aked in front of you[/b] because of that

why would anyone want to hide the jiggy from their partner?
not cool! sad sad sad sad
Re: Complexes Within A Couple by Nayah(f): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2012
slimyem:

why would anyone want to hide the jiggy from their partner?
not cool! sad sad sad sad
Hi sister sometimes some people have so many psychologic issues
Re: Complexes Within A Couple by slimyem: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2012
Nayah:

Hi sister sometimes some people have so many psychologic issues
yeah!
i get it and that's why it makes sense to be with someone who appreciates you just for who you are!
besides,these insecurities should have been discussed before getting deep into the relationship.
that way,your partner will know if to flee or stay and help you through it. cool cool cool cool
positive words do a lot to help people's self-esteem especially coming from an important person in their lives.
Re: Complexes Within A Couple by Nayah(f): 1:46pm On Feb 29, 2012
slimyem:

yeah!
i get it and that's why it makes sense to be with someone who appreciates you just for who you are!
besides,these insecurities should have been discussed before getting deep into the relationship.
that way,your partner will know if to flee or stay and help you through it. cool cool cool cool
positive words do a lot to help people's self-esteem especially coming from an important person in their lives.

I seconded sister! wink
Re: Complexes Within A Couple by Bisjosh(f): 5:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
maybe cos d lady has a terrible shape undecided undecided undecidedif she's fat, she shld hit d gym and if na k or w-leg, nothing can b done abt it embarassed embarassed d most important is she shld accept herself d way she is. no one is perfect u knw angry

(1) (Reply)

Phone Calls. / Question For All Ladies / I Need You Advice Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.