Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,665 members, 7,918,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Nigerian Exhibition Trade Fair. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Nigerian Exhibition Trade Fair. (1076 Views)

Let us hold a web designers Fair in Lagos ? / Chikeonuorah.net - Online Paintings Exhibition / clean minimalist website / Nigeria Information Technology Exhibition Nitex 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Exhibition Trade Fair. by dunjoye(m): 4:00am On Oct 24, 2007
When will it be holding.i think many should be aware in time,becos some have to save against the fair.
Re: The Nigerian Exhibition Trade Fair. by my2cents(m): 5:02am On Oct 24, 2007
you might be able to find it here: http://www.nigerianfairs.com/calendar.htm or somewhere on the site. In general, just google using the necessary search terms.

I hope this helps.
Re: The Nigerian Exhibition Trade Fair. by dunjoye(m): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2007
dat is it.majority of nigerians are not aware.Accordin to wat i saw on dat website.the lagos trade fair is over.
Re: The Nigerian Exhibition Trade Fair. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2007
The fair is starting on the 2nd of November and will end on the 11th of November 2007. I wonder where did dunjoye got is info from that the fair is over, the fair is just about to start

(1) (Reply)

Quick Javascript Pop Quiz / Best Practices For E-commerce Web Design / Try This Simple Quiz. ** Solved ** ** Prize Awarded **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.