Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,046 members, 7,903,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) (20774 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? / Wickedness Of Man's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by walcolm(m): 8:22am On Feb 29, 2012
there are many human variants out there that are tagged male species.

if what you have is a MAN in the traditional sense of it, then the way to his heart is RESPECT.
oh, by the way, respect is not you saying 'i respect you' just before insulting him in an argument, it's about your actions especially when you think he's not looking
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by janita: 8:47am On Feb 29, 2012
i once had a discussion with a male friend on this issue and he said the ways for a lady to get to a man's heart are:
- respect
- good cook
- sex active partner
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by mohid(m): 9:49am On Feb 29, 2012
RESPECT EH!!!!
That's why the norm is guys date younger females cos we expect them to respect us and even @ dat often times its only a while b4 the normal "See Finish" syndrome sets in, and that's why husbands leave wives that struggled with them for younger ones. Women have the tendency to usurp authority, it’s been in them since EVE!
Every man can teach a woman how he wants her in bed so long as she's willing to learn and cooking skills can always be improved. (Else we would go for the most sexually experienced females around or go to the village for the best cooks). The Bible knows it that's why all it asks from wives is SUBMISSION.
Most women at the beginning of relationships can be submissive it’s staying so that's the challenge. The really special females submit and still know how to always have her way with her man.
Me 2kobo
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Brodafred(m): 11:01am On Feb 29, 2012
Well like my co Niraland has said it all depends on the personality, that is the man himself, yes because it veries from person to person, but for me , I like neat enverionment with passion, so if the everionment is not neat then, I'm put off istantly, no matter what you put on the table and call it food , the sight of untidy enverionment, unkempt room, puts me off completely. I cnnot compromise with it no matter what , actualy that is how I was brought up by my parents, so after that then good food, not just make shift anything.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 29, 2012
Show up naked! Bring beer!!
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 29, 2012
Show up nude! Bring beer!!
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by aliliaquat: 11:31am On Feb 29, 2012
i go to got my new fashion cloth,
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 29, 2012
The Way to a Man's Heart?

Simply, Give Him Non-stop Hot Sex evry Evening even when he's not in the Mo[b]o[/b]d -- He'll Go Like 'Lord [b]Ti[/b]s Woman is surely worth Dat X[b]or[/b]bitant Bride-Price! cheesy cheesy cool
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Scarpon(m): 11:41am On Feb 29, 2012
for me? =>,
good food
trust
respect
cleanliness
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by moHot(f): 12:00pm On Feb 29, 2012
why do we have more women on this thread??
because we want to know the way to a man's heart grin grin grin
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 29, 2012
Scarpon:

for me? =>,
plenty good food

If not that u're white-beard i would have called u a glutton of the Highest Order! cheesy grin
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by LordReed(m): 12:29pm On Feb 29, 2012
The way a man's heart is by:

1. Be receptive to his advances whether he is just toasting you or you are already together.

2. Maintain exclusivity or the illusion thereof.

3. Have a pleasant attitude and make your times together pleasant and interesting.

4. Great sex or the illusion thereof.

5. Cook a great meals for him.

6. Be spiritually minded.

All these can be summarized as cater for his soul, his mind and his body; he'll be yours fair and square.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 29, 2012
Lord_Reed:
The way a man's heart is by:
4. Great sex or the illusion thereof.

Lo and Behold Pst Lord_Reed is now Seconding my Point! grin grin grin
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by edydeyemi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 29, 2012
#Struts into thread like Jim Iyke, takes a peek at free cocoa's first post and jumps in front of an oncoming trailer#

Did U just say virgin? Chai! Aunty, U can lie o shocked
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by queensmith: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2012
Tbh i dont think money makes up for all the famales 'giving' our men have a selfish culture.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by moremi2008(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2012
1) Respect
2) Good cooking
3) Smarts
4) Big Bakassi
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Dyt(f): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2012
moremi2008:

1) Respect
2) Good cooking
3) Smarts
4) Big Bakassi

mayb i can change ur tots abt marriage
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by moremi2008(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2012
Dyt:

mayb i can change ur tots abt marriage

So people really think I don't plan to get married?! LOL! Abeg, my mind doesn't need any changing.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Dyt(f): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2012
^ my tots rili

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Men Don't Help-Out With Domestic Chores / Financial Missteps That Could Ruin Your Marriage / Census: My First Census Experience As A Single Living Alone. Hows It Going To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.