Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,860 members, 7,889,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

What's The Worst Way Your Girl Can Emarrass You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Way Your Girl Can Emarrass You (1183 Views)

Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Way Your Girl Can Emarrass You by segzicres(m): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2007
what's the worst way your girl can emarass you? mine was hard core,
my friend called my girl on her birthday (after me and her came back home) as anonymous, he told her to meet him at T.F.C tha's close to my crib, and you won't believe that in like 2mins time she was there waiting for anonymous to show up, while me and my friends were in T.F.C. he told her to wait at the stairs for like 30mins and later told her to get something for her self as she was waiting, (she bought without paying that is waiting on anonymous). when the attendant was emarassing her she called anonymous begging him to come, we then went downstairs only to meet her crying telling the attendant that anonymous is coming to pay for her.
she then came to me to pay or her, i almost denied that i knew her.

tel me yours
Re: What's The Worst Way Your Girl Can Emarrass You by Joey82(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2007
was checking through the dictionay but couldnt find that word emarrass
dont understan ur post
Re: What's The Worst Way Your Girl Can Emarrass You by segzicres(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2007
go and die that was a mistake
Re: What's The Worst Way Your Girl Can Emarrass You by chrisuch(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2007
does she look like your girl friend too you.wake up from slumber.lest i forgot always spell check your writing.take care

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys/men Not Use To Using Deodorant / What Is Love Exactly? / She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.