Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,316 members, 7,943,779 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Asa Sues Celebrity Magazine Over Lesbianism Saga, Demands N700m Compensation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Sues Celebrity Magazine Over Lesbianism Saga, Demands N700m Compensation (8450 Views)

Two Yoruba Actresses Fight Dirty Over Lesbianism Saga / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] / Top 30 Best Celebrity Magazine Covers. Which Is Your Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Sues Celebrity Magazine Over Lesbianism Saga, Demands N700m Compensation by fellabrims: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2012
moshoodn:

ram

Pot calling kettle black.
moshoodn:

must you swear and curse and rant?

big FOOL!

smh. . .pity tongue tongue
Re: Asa Sues Celebrity Magazine Over Lesbianism Saga, Demands N700m Compensation by Kentus(f): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2012
If this allegation isn't true, then it's pure wickedness.

Why would anyone want to make money by publicly accusing someone of something as sensitive as this without any concrete proofs?

Is their intention to destroy her career or what?

I think her reputation is worth more than N700m.
Re: Asa Sues Celebrity Magazine Over Lesbianism Saga, Demands N700m Compensation by karpentar: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2012
@sauer
in other words, Asa considers lesbianism not to be of high moral standing!!!! Lesbians take note.

stupidest comment to ever surface on NL. What do you mean "Asa considers, "?
Is that supposed to be a stamp of authority. Come on!
I'm actually surprised her argument was from that standpoint. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that group of people to whom you refer, except of course your aim is to argue blindly

Did you really reflect on my post prior to your rejoinder? How could you not comprehend my standpoint? Asa and her manager in their own words declared that the lesbianism indictment was "defamatory statement calculated to discredit and malign them in their ‘unblemished’ career as international music artists with high moral standing, which they have consistently conveyed in her songs". In your rage and haste to counter my post, you couldn't note that in Asa’s world, lesbianism is not of “high moral standard”. Why is your antagonism focused on me rather than Asa? Essentially, if I am gay, I won't shore up Asa’s musical career again, either by purchasing her records or paying for her shows. If you are gay, that's the least I expect from you too.
Re: Asa Sues Celebrity Magazine Over Lesbianism Saga, Demands N700m Compensation by moshoodn(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2012
fellabrims:

Pot calling kettle black.
smh. . .pity tongue tongue
how you doing bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Parked Wrongly Got This On His Car When He Returned (photos) / Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: / Meet Very Famous People You Did not Know Were Yorubas (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.