Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,667 members, 7,889,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Babe's Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe's Baby (1031 Views)

. / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babe's Baby by klassyguy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2007
U have a girl u have been going out with for the past 3 years. both of u love each other sotay, nothing else dey for this world. naturally, the relationship is heading for the altar.

but u now have a shocker u just learnt of. That little boy you so much love, who loves u so much, the boy ur babe told u was her youngest brother(and the last of her younger ones, she being the first), u later get to know is her own child. what the f**k ?! when did this happen? but she is just 22. how come? what do u mean he is ur son?! who is the dad? why the &*?@!!,

if it were any of u guys, what will be ur reaction? u babes out there too, what do u think can make u not tell him earlier, and if u were in her shoes, will u tell him early in the relationship?
Re: Babe's Baby by olanajim(m): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2007
There is no shame in telling someone you love that you have a baby. Sooner or later, the other fellow would know the beautiful dream they both nurtured would vanish. What use is it for planning to fail just to avoid failing?

Somehow, it had happen to my close friend. He love the girl so much and pampered her like a queen. Then come the revealation that the so-called last born in the family was actually the gal's baby. She had her while in J.S.S. 2! Unknown to her, my friend would have accepted the baby had he be informed earlier.

Needless to say that lie killed a promising relationship. The girl has not found another man since.
Re: Babe's Baby by vigasimple(m): 12:54am On Oct 26, 2007
I think that Girl is from warri? 

Poster prove me wrong!

I think she just doesn't want you to find out otherwise the relationship may not start at all.

I will also say that she propably do not have a good mother who will have sit both of you down and and try to explain to you right at the begining instead of allowing playing hide and seek.

I think the girl knew that not many naija man will marry a girl with a child somewhere else.

This is one of the deception that goes with relationship sometimes.

In some part of Nigeria, they refer to marriage as 'black market' until daylight comes you don't know what you have choosen. Sometimes marriage/relationship is luck.

But if you are christian, and prayed fervently, God will direct your steps.

It is not the end of the world, speak to your Pastor if you are a christian, this is the place of counselling that would have unearthed something like this.

The Lord will see you through, if you really love her, maybe you want to sit her down for her to bring the rest of the skeleton in the cupboard so that there will be no more surprises.
Re: Babe's Baby by ima1(f): 1:06am On Oct 26, 2007
well there is a chance that if she told u it was ur baby u would deny it and leave her, but where were u the entire 9 months that u didn't notice she was pregnant.
Re: Babe's Baby by ikamefa(f): 1:33am On Oct 26, 2007
@ topic the girl did you wrong by not informing you about the baby right from the onset.

its all up to you now, its your call: 1. do you love ur girl so much, you don't want to loose her, baby or not?

2. you just can't over -look it (the baby issue)

naturally this creates trust issues ,but remember what ever decision you make you are going to live with it shikena
Re: Babe's Baby by olanajim(m): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2007
Ika, true.

Vagasimple, why did you assumed the babe could be warri? Could you expantiate.

As for the black market theory, it is not impossible judging by what goes on in the society lately. We just have to be prayerful
Re: Babe's Baby by Joey82(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2007
ima1:

well there is a chance that if she told u it was your baby u would deny it and leave her, but where were u the entire 9 months that u didn't notice she was pregnant.

Now that she didnt tell him and d guy comes 2 know makes it even worse.
as 4 d 9months, could b that the girl had her child long b/4 they met.

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Married Man / Ladies:rich/ugly Or Poor/cute?which One / We Both Love Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.