Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,730 members, 7,951,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

A Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question (2756 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question by shadshadyz: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2012
please is it right or wrong to ask your guy for cash? when you are broke or not? especially if you are not the type that asks and he is not the type that gives except transport?
And since he does not give you cash except transport, isn't he stingy?
Re: A Question by Dyt(f): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2012
well its ok if u ask, nottin wrong in askin ur bf 4 moni
if he gives u reasons 4 nt bein bouyant u shld understand
he s nt stingy so long he still gives u t.fare
Re: A Question by Killz3(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2012
Is he your father? Has he come to introduce himself to your family, wanting to marry you? If the answer to the two questions is a resounding NO, pls, Be thankful for the transport money and stop whining. . .
Re: A Question by bekay911(f): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2012
He even gives u T-fare.
Re: A Question by Dyt(f): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2012
na wa 4 u ppl o
so person no fit give him gf moni again
Re: A Question by Chimezie198(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2012
shadshadyz:

please is it right or wrong to ask your guy for cash? when you are broke or not? especially if you are not the type that asks and he is not the type that gives except transport?
And since he does not give you cash except transport, isn't he stingy?
No he isn't. When he gives you TP, you give him BJ in return. Have i answerd ya Question?
Re: A Question by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2012
Killz u nailed it!
Re: A Question by bekay911(f): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2012
Dyt:

na wa 4 u ppl o
so person no fit give him gf moni again
not dat he cant give her moni but i prefer ladies to be independent n nt look lyk beggars
Re: A Question by arrived(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2012
It's not right if he's a student or jobless.
Besides, your man is not stingy! He feels you are not his resppnsibilty yet.
Re: A Question by Dyt(f): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2012
bekay911:

not dat he cant give her moni but i prefer ladies to be independent n nt look lyk beggars

smtyms, smwhere, sm ow, we all nid support
she said she doesnt ask, bt dis tym, she nids it
well as 4 me, i ll gladly ask my bf, even touchin his head wyl at it sef
Re: A Question by tellwisdom: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2012
Dryt, i aitn giving you money, if u like give me Mouth Action angry angry
Re: A Question by Dyt(f): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
u cant b my boo
Re: A Question by MrsChima1(f): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2012
He is not your husband.
Re: A Question by tellwisdom: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
u cant b my boo

Cos, ?? undecided
Re: A Question by slimyem: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
asking a boyfriend for help when you need it is as good as asking a colleague,housemate,friend or neighbour for help when you need it. cool cool cool cool
why do pple make a big deal out of this issue everytime it arises without considering the intentions or otherwise of the op?
sheesh!
Re: A Question by kemiola89(f): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2012
slimyem, i go with you on dat, it shouldnt be a big deal, i mean why is he your BF if cant help out when you are in need.
Re: A Question by CArt(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
@OP
If he is the chief priest that is worshiping in the holy of holies then your problem becomes his.
Ask him for anything you think he has the ability to provide.
  wink
Re: A Question by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
Smh head@ the level of hypocrites on this thread. Like seriously? A lot of folks on this thread will never buy a car for their gf #fact.

Op go ahead and ask em for help if you really need the money. After all he's someone you share something with. He don't need to be your husband to help you out in time of need. Btw what do you mean transport? Like buying metro pass card? Hmmmm
Re: A Question by slimyem: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2012
kemiola89:

slimyem, i go with you on dat, it shouldnt be a big deal, i mean why is he your BF if cant help out when you are in need.
i wonder my sister.
the only reason why i'd object in a case like this is when the needs becomes too frequent.
i just hope people stop being hypocritical around here. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Question by dabrake(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
kemiola89:

that is their usual punchline. why don't you girls ever help their guys in times of their needs?? shey he is suppose to know when you need help. why aint you girls aware when he needs help?? my first girlfriend use that punchline on me and i kicked her arse immediately. ended the relationship ASAP. nonsense and nomenclature??
Re: A Question by SAFO(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
OP, how often do you ask for cash?

What are you using the cash for?

Now if you're a struggling student that needs a lil help to make ends meet, that's understandable. But If not, then your guy might think you're a money grubbin ho and he's probably fed up with supporting your azz.

If you fall into the latter, don't be surprised if he dumps you pretty soon.
Re: A Question by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
Smh @ what are you doing with the cash. She buys candy with it
Re: A Question by tellwisdom: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hommie, help that guy with some mula cheesy
Re: A Question by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2012
Nigga is weed dealer. . Kinda baller
Re: A Question by tellwisdom: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
Guess, he must have swallowed enuff of his stuff grin
Re: A Question by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs. Chima is his biggest client. She's into retails
Re: A Question by tellwisdom: 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
[size=15pt] grin grin grin grin SOmmersaultssss on her BIG yansh grin grin[/size]
Re: A Question by SAFO(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hey Reality's school fees no be cheap, plus his mental institution bills, sex change operations (notice plural) and all the times I had to bail his worthless azz outta jail. So yeah, I gotta slang that weed to make ends meet.

BTW, When you get thru playing with telemundo make sure to tell your mom i want a hot meal tonight and I don't want you around when I get home.
Re: A Question by tellwisdom: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
Bro, aint you he's referring to, but the OP sad sad.

Re-edit your post
Re: A Question by SAFO(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
OK I'll save that one for later grin

But I think the op is a she not a he.
Re: A Question by tellwisdom: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
Yea yea bro. U actually called me telemundo, just seeing that now grin grin. Ok gracias and be a good boi wink
Re: A Question by SAFO(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
All the money I threw away on school fees since Reality can't even tell that the OP is female. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Behave "Funny" During Their Period? / Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) / She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.