Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,746 members, 7,952,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

A Question - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question (2757 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
Dang SAFO what's your benefit? Don't you think you're imagination is spending more than your income on me? I guess you're mistaken again with the lap dance dude @ Xcalibur
Re: A Question by MrsChima1(f): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
SAFO:

All the money I threw away on school fees since Reality can't even tell that the OP is female. grin grin

I was going to respond to Gaylity lame arse, but you hit it on the head good enough. wink
Re: A Question by MrsChima1(f): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
tellwisdom:

[size=15pt] grin grin grin grin SOmmersaultssss on her BIG yansh grin grin[/size]

May your smother under the yansh.
Re: A Question by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2012
Dang Chima I was only promoting your business. Btw do you weed together with SAFO?

Gaylity: Classic, more title(s) please
Re: A Question by SAFO(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2012
REALITY101:

Dang SAFO what's your benefit? Don't you think you're imagination is spending more than your income on me? I guess you're mistaken again with the lap dance dude @ Xcalibur

Never heard of xcalibur bro, you're on your own with that one. grin
Re: A Question by MrsChima1(f): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
SAFO

Texas State University offers Lame Removal course right? 

It ain't right to leave our brotha hanging.  lipsrsealed
Re: A Question by Ammyng(f): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

SAFO

Texas State University offers Lame Removal course right?

It ain't right to leave our brotha hanging. lipsrsealed

You better watch out sis. That's my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin you aretalking about here.
Re: A Question by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
Dang homie they're in maj cities. LA, Vegas. Houston location: 1185 SouthWest Fwy #160 H-Town 77031 don't let your wife catch you sneaky.

Mrs. Chima who, oga Chima?
Re: A Question by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ammyng your what? Don't let my. . . . . Catch you
Re: A Question by MrsChima1(f): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ammyng:

You better watch out sis. That's my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin you aretalking about here.

My bad sista. (looking at Gaylity with a warning look)
Re: A Question by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
sad
Re: A Question by SAFO(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2012
REALITY101:

Dang homie they're in maj cities. LA, Vegas. Houston location: 1185 SouthWest Fwy #160 H-Town 77031 don't let your wife catch you sneaky.

Mrs. Chima who, oga Chima?

Not sure it's wise you lettin on that you're privy to their locations. Jus lookin out for ya homie wink

Sorry Chima I went to the other TSU (Texas Southern Univ)
Re: A Question by MrsChima1(f): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2012
SAFO:

Not sure it's wise you lettin on that you're privy to their locations. Jus lookin out for ya homie wink

Sorry Chima I went to the other TSU (Texas Southern Univ)

Well I tried. Sighs.
Re: A Question by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
TSU? Oh no wonder :O :x
Re: A Question by tellwisdom: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2012
Mshew chima, its high time you spend more time in the gym than laying your extra large yansh on a surface, trying to get a message across on NL angry angry
Re: A Question by dabrake(m): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2012
thread hijacked
Re: A Question by tellwisdom: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2012
Alqaeda??
Re: A Question by Harpesin(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
Most times, I wish our Nigerian babes could be like girls from the Western world.

It’s only in Nigeria that babes believe it’s your responsibility to pay for their Hair do, Recharge cards, cloths, even school fees.

These days I’m even afraid to toast a girl cause the next thing is to open office for your head.

The worst is that the girl will not even call, only flashing, you try to be a gentleman and call her back, the next thing you hear is abeg send me credit  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Question by tellwisdom: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
[size=15pt] grin grin grin grin grin True Yerns[/size]
Re: A Question by dabrake(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2012
i give them more of this

Re: A Question by Beync(f): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
Harpesin:

Most times, I wish our Nigerian babes could be like girls from the Western world.

It’s only in Nigeria that babes believe it’s your responsibility to pay for their Hair do, Recharge cards, cloths, even school fees.

These days I’m even afraid to toast a girl cause the next thing is to open office for your head.

The worst is that the girl will not even call, only flashing, you try to be a gentleman and call her back, the next thing you hear is abeg send me credit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

it's women's world in the west but in naija men rule, it's all about men so u shouldnt be suprise they should pay the bills and stop whining
Re: A Question by Nayah(f): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
Poster, well normally if your guy knows you and love you he should be able to give you money when you're down, but I insist on the fact that "if he knows you" means you're quite independant, not materialistic and you love him for what he is and not what he has

Now, if he doesn't used to give money this is your behaviour the degree of his confidence, the fact that he trust in you can makes him change
maybe he became stingy because of his past relationships we don't know

Conclusion: This is you and your heart that will lead his choice wink
Re: A Question by MrsChima1(f): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
tellwisdom:

Mshew chima, its high time you spend more time in the gym than laying your extra large yansh on a surface, trying to get a message across on NL angry angry

Why do I need to spend time in the gym because YOU ARE HUNGRY? 

You spend less time chasing ONLINE chicks and get a REAL CHICK offline. 

Maybe you won't sound so desperate. 

For the record, my HUSBAND loves my nyansh deliciously. Hater. wink
Re: A Question by dabrake(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^
can i have a taste of your punny?? i promise you, i'll keep it secret
Re: A Question by coderXO(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2012
My own question is:
If my gf has never in her life given me "t.fare," or never sent me credit,
or never "borrowed" money when I needed it, or never ever ventured to pay for our
meal when we go out, or has never bought be a BB, or never bought my ticket
when I wanted to travel, is she stingy?
Re: A Question by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

May your smother under the yansh.

the fck? grin
Re: A Question by Totoplayer20: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
shadshadyz: please is it right or wrong to ask your guy for cash? when you are broke or not? especially if you are not the type that asks and he is not the type that gives except transport?
And since he does not give you cash except transport, isn't he stingy?

You are begging
Re: A Question by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
why should he give you t-fare?? except of course, you pay his t-fare when he comes visiting. i mean, don't you feel weird when your boyfriend gives you money for t-fare? how insulting! No he is not stingy, he's just dating a cheap girl.
If you are broke, ask your parents for money! now, that's their f*cking responsibility! It is not your guy's duty to give you money when you're broke. If he volunteers, then all is well. If you are that desperate, ask to borrow and pay the f*ck back! can't stand all these beggy beggy girls!
I take all i've said back if you also give your boyfriend cash whether he is broke or not

1 Like

Re: A Question by coderXO(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
Shollypopz: why should he give you t-fare?? except of course, you pay his t-fare when he comes visiting. i mean, don't you feel weird when your boyfriend gives you money for t-fare? how insulting! No he is not stingy, he's just dating a cheap girl.
If you are broke, ask your parents for money! now, that's their f*cking responsibility! It is not your guy's duty to give you money when you're broke. If he volunteers, then all is well. If you are that desperate, ask to borrow and pay the f*ck back! can't stand all these beggy beggy girls!
I take all i've said back if you also give your boyfriend cash whether he is broke or not

this shollypopz lady is on point!
Re: A Question by firstlady4(f): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
As for me, i dont ask my guy for money cos am a hustler. But he shld b reasonable enough to knw wat i want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! / Going On A Date For The First Time how Should I Go About It / Why Does My Friend Always Invite Herself Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.