Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,728 members, 7,965,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:10 PM

When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (29964 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / ........ / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
anonymus11:

too bad i came late for supper.                                                                         i wasnt invited on time but i see lighters have been putting that class 4 drop out out of his misery.                                    dabrake no bi u been dey tell me make i free dt mark spencer reincarnated doctor evil.              say mad man and so on.         now u don see sey dt elephanty acid needs to be made a real man.                   dt killz dt has a postural defect of dt of a walking dead dancing moonwalk na im dey flex muscles here.                   members no go hear sey dt boy na miscrant, low life n a local bulldog in real life only comes here for low esteemed gays n girls who dnt have a shot in getting real men in real life. hence the cheering from atutusexys.                                            he knows women on nl are emotionally bankrupt dt  he uses words to entice them just like the devil was an angel of music, killz is a demon of manipulation  to get women here close to their demise.               his real love is for c0ck thou he can spend any english for it.                                                   dt school son of a long john who poked his anus with omo soap back in school.                        no be so killz go lie for on top im papa dey do kerewa till he was pursued on the street till olode people came to beg the old man.  make una hide una anus, im no dey see am for eye even if pile dey inside  

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you are mad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2012
lalaosky:

pls go tru it and show me where i said u said dos tinz.i just asked u a ques just as babe asked hers and in d same u asked wot if d woman was preggs if d guy will still go ahead and beat her.if u couldn't answer my ques as usual,u shouldn't hv reply by callin me names

that's one of the characteristics of a frustrated high-drop dropout, sir. You've ever tried having a conversation/argument with one?

You go frustrate ehn?  grin

You: What is your name?

Drop-out: [i]What's your problem with my name? Wetin be your own name? You f00l. 4ucking basta[/i]rd, He[i]dio[/i]t . . . .

You:   

Rotfl.

So you see, Okoro Romeo is hopeless. Notice that you had to speak some sense into his head (Killz stole his head from a cow, btw) before he could give a humane response.

Na so them type be! It's like dealing with MR. c0rK. Handle with care, if you really wanna have a conversion with the sh[i]emal[/i]e.  grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
Bola that was funny. . . Cant stop laughing! grin grin grin grin grin More please. . . cheesy
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2012
Bola.Babe! Have you considered stand up comedy? You got talent. . . Why wasting it? cheesy I almost slapped my boss laughing. . . grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2012
BABE!:

that's one of the characteristics of a frustrated high-drop dropout, sir. You've ever tried having a conversation/argument with one?

You go frustrate ehn?  grin

You: What is your name?

Drop-out: What's your problem with my name? Wetin be your own name? You f00l. 4ucking basta[/i]rd, He[i]dio[/i]t . . . .

You:   

Rotfl.

So you see, Okoro Romeo is hopeless. Notice that you had to speak some sense into his head (Killz stole his head from a cow, btw) before he could give a humane response.

Na so them type be![color=#006600][i] It's like dealing with MR. c0rK
. Handle with care, if you really wanna have a conversion with the sh[i]emal[/i]e.  grin[/color]
stop abusing mr, c0rk. the guy is just funny.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Bola that was funny. . . Cant stop laughing! grin grin grin grin grin More please. . . cheesy

Biko, don't mistake me for one of your "atutupoyoyo -- amazed at the sight of medieval vocabulary" legion of Kerosene backgrounded girlfriends.

Bola ko. . . . Chinwe ni. Olodo.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2012
BABE!:

Biko, don't mistake me for one of your "atutupoyoyo -- jumping up at the sight of medieval vocabulary" legion of Kerosene backgrounded girlfriends.

Bola ko. . . . Chinwe ni. Olodo.

Hehe. . . Bola, You are a kerosene background girl, so what are you on about?
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

the kind of lifestyle she lives is the one you have been fasting and praying to have throughout your entire poverty-stricken life.
you this okoro w@nker! without the internet, you cannot cross her path asides the chance of her tossing a pound coin to you in traffic with your gala box hanging on your shoulder begging for alms.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by deshclones(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Bola.Babe! Have you considered stand up comedy? You got talent. . . Why wasting it? cheesy I almost slapped my boss laughing. . . grin grin grin

smh, dude still depending on some fuckhead somewhere for his monthly pay running his mouth at me, desh, don see something sha, undecided undecided
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
erm, jay bee instructed me to tell you guys that you all would be banned if you continue like this. so guys/girls, bury the hatchet and lets make peace. @killz, you na my guy but you too give e-slaps
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Yh right! You wish!  cheesy

Re[i]tarde[/i]d troll.

coogar:

the kind of lifestyle she lives is the one you have been fasting and praying to have throughout your entire poverty-stricken life.
you this okoro w@nker! without the internet, you cannot cross her path asides the chance of her tossing a pound coin to you in traffic with your gala box hanging on your shoulder begging for alms.

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
Coming from someone that has been on Nairaland since inception, with over 5 different id's and more than 60,000 posts combined and numerous scandals trailing each id, i take this as a compliment. . . Fcck off. I'm trying to have a conversation with a lady and you are rearing your ugly head as usual. . . Consummate ret[i]a[/i]rd!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by LesbianBoy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2012
If woman is just nagging, cussing(even if she cusses a man's parent,no sweat rememeber talk is cheap) and a man beat or just touch her slightly i will be the first to snuff life out of the man and call the man a manbitches like that BITTER SINGLE PARENT who comes online claiming mrs does when sum comment by men on here hit a raw nerve in her, loooooollllzzzz but once the woman makes the first violength move MEN PLS FEEL FREE TO KILL THE WOMAN! Becos there is also no justification to hit a man. Meny men have permanent mark injuries and did nothing due to ''am a gentulman and should not hit a woman under any cecomestance!''. There are meny ways to be a gentulman if u really wanna be one liike washing ur girlfriend/wife's pant, coming down and opening the CAR door for her, buy her flowers; recharge card whenever she asks and so on not walking away when u recieve a hot slap from a girl who u know did it on pawpose or walking away when she knowingly tears ur company important document which they left in ur care! NO THAT CANT HAPUN! ME I WILL KILL SOMEBORDY I KNOW MYSELF! And before any bordy wanna call me a caword i whip men a$$ real bad too(the once who fork up) truss me i have the energy to FIGHT! I didnt go to NDA for notthing!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
BABE!:

Yh right! You wish!  cheesy

Re[i]tarde[/i]d troll.

Hehe. Bola, you know you cant lie to me. . . kiss
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Coming from someone that has been on Nairaland since inception, with over 5 different id's and more than 60,000 posts combined and numerous scandals trailing each id, i take this as a compliment. . . Fcck off. I'm trying to have a conversation with a lady and you are rearing your ugly head as usual. . . Consummate ret[i]a[/i]rd!

that actually shows i did not stumble on the internet last year like yourself.
when nairaland was born, you were still in your sullied nappies running around the hamlet with little or no civilization. you bush okoro w@nker wants to dine where kings do, na yam? you cannot even stand where i am seated, you would have to crouch and bow your head.
oloshi somebody!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2012
erm babe, is that person a guy or a girl??
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2012
dabrake:

erm babe, is that person a guy or a girl??

that's sexkillz - that is how he attracts his clients on allen avenue when he needs to pay for internet subscription.
okoro w@nker from a firewood background feeling funky.

when sexkillz was a child, he wasn't a baby, he was a pikin. grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by deshclones(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
LesbianBoy:

If woman is just nagging, cussing(even if she cusses a man's parent,no sweat rememebe[/b]r talk is cheap) and a man beat or just touch her slightly i will be the first to snuff life out of the man and call the man a manbitches like that BITTER SINGLE PARENT who comes online claiming mrs does when [b]sum [/b]comment by men on here hit a raw nerve in her, loooooollllzzzz but once the woman makes the first [b]violength move MEN PLS FEEL FREE TO KILL THE WOMAN! Becos there is also no justification to hit a man. Meny men have permanent mark injuries and did nothing due to ''am a gentulman and should not hit a woman under any cecomestance!''. There are meny ways to be a gentulman if u really wanna be one liike washing ur girlfriend/wife's pant, coming down and opening the CAR door for her, buy her flowers; recharge card whenever she asks and so on not walking away when u recieve a hot slap from a girl who u know did it on pawpose [/b]or walking away when she knowingly [b]tears ur company important document which they left in ur care! NO THAT CANT HAPUN! ME I WILL KILL SOMEBORDY I KNOW MYSELF! And before any bordy wanna call me a caword i whip men a$$ real bad too(the once who fork up) truss me i have the energy to FIGHT! I didnt go to NDA for notthing!

GEEEEEZ, English is indeed a hard language, gosh, classic, will definitely save this grin grin, my brother ekpele, its not an easy something man, i feel your pain, grin grin grin  laugh wan kill me
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Hehe. Bola, you know you cant lie to me. . . kiss

It's inevitable that Amadioha will have you as it's sacrifice tonight. . . . You're too useless.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2012
that actually shows i did not stumble on the internet last year like yourself.
when nairaland was born, you were still in your sullied nappies running around the hamlet with little or no civilization. you bush okoro w@nker wants to dine where kings do, na yam? you cannot even stand where i am seated, you would have to crouch and bow your head.
oloshi somebody!
You stumbled on the internet and so fcck what? Should that impress me fool? Each of your id's carry a different scandal. coogar wont be different! It's just a matter of time. wink If standing where you are seated means all those scandals, then fcck you, fcck your imaginary kings, and fcck you 10 times over. . . St[i]u[/i]pid dumb fcck!  grin grin . Don't start what you cannot finish with me boy. . . wink Those 60,000 post say alot about you. . . even mukina no smell am! St[i]u[/i]pid bit[i]c[/i]h!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
coogar:

when sexkillz was a child, he wasn't a baby, he was a pikin. grin

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
BABE!:

It's inevitable that Amadioha will have you as it's sacrifice tonight. . . . You're too useless.
As long as it will be me and Bola sacrificed. . . Yeah, i'm useless when it comes to Bola. . . kiss Just that you too dey form.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

You stumbled on the internet and so fcck what? Should that impress me fool? Each of you id's carry a different scandal. coogar wont be different! It's just a matter of time. wink If standing where you are seated means all those scandals, then fcck you, fcck your imaginary kings, and fcck you 10 times over. . . St[i]u[/i]pid dumb fcck!  grin grin . Don't start what you cannot finish with me boy. . . wink Those 60,000 post say alot about you. . . even mukina no smell am! silly bit[i]c[/i]h!

what idiotic scandals is this tool talking about? spilling s[i]e[/i]men on your mum's face and forgetting to pay her?
you can take me to court for that - i am sure i would get charged for gross negligence.

the knucklehead who has no business in the committee of intellectuals. . . . .i often wonder how i could have met a low life like yourself if not for the internet.
you are razz, you are crass - at best, you are an arse! you have traded your dignity for a pot of porridge and yet you open your mouth and address people above your station. . . . .stinking swine!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by charles316: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
this babe wey dey make noise here wor wor like mad. i have seen her on fb. its a pity that nl has given ugly babes opportunity to mke noise.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

You stumbled on the internet and so fcck what? Should that impress me fool? Each of you id's carry a different scandal. coogar wont be different! It's just a matter of time. wink If standing where you are seated means all those scandals, then fcck you, fcck your imaginary kings, and fcck you 10 times over. . . St[i]u[/i]pid dumb fcck!  grin grin . Don't start what you cannot finish with me boy. . . wink Those 60,000 post say alot about you. . . even mukina no smell am! silly bit[i]c[/i]h!

Rotfl @ Scandals! What a lame MOFO!  grin

LOL @ don't start what you can't finish with me. . . . The ninny has finally found his tongue. Bless the internet!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by chinnyonwu(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2012
If that guy would really be waiting for killz @ the airport, Then I đ℮ƴ laugh ooo! If I hear say killz sabi road to Nnamdi azikiwe airport.
But I know in real life, killz would be a nice guy and friend-Just probably weak, Its only on forums like this he can prove tough. It helps to boost ego. Fortunately, I've outgrown that in a while now. And why una đ℮ƴ call am albino?  dat guy no be like albino to me sha. Ɩ☺Ɩ  
Funny even Mr, cork has never been attacked like dis. Evone knows he is sane.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2012
nah coogar. that guy on red is too handsome to be killz(no offense) btw, killz is fair. erm charles, i no follow you talk that one oh. all my weapons don loss. i no fit beat woman without weapon
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
BABE!:

Rotfl @ Scandals! What a lame MOFO!  grin

LOL @ don't start what you can't finish with me. . . . The ninny has finally found his tongue. Bless the internet!

and that tongue would be yanked off his mouth any moment from now if the tool does not mention the scandals  he found himself.
how can one be this silly if not for the fact that the breastmilk he took as a child was poisoned with toxins.
it's not possible for sexkillz to reason rationally. he suffered concussion when he fell off his mumsie's back from a tall palm tree. grin

dabrake:

nah coogar. that guy on red is too handsome to be killz(no offense) btw, killz is fair. erm charles, i no follow you talk that one oh. all my weapons don loss. i no fit beat woman without weapon

killz is an albinoid. . . .with the face of a mongoose dipped in a barrel of s[i]e[/i]men.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2012
coogar:

what idiotic scandals is this tool talking about? spilling s[i]e[/i]men on your mum's face and forgetting to pay her?
you can take me to court for that - i am sure i would get charged for gross negligence.

the knucklehead who has no business in the committee of intellectuals. . . . .i often wonder how i could have met a low life like yourself if not for the internet.
you are razz, you are crass - at best, you are an arse! you have traded your dignity for a pot of porridge and yet you open your mouth and address people above your station. . . . .stinking swine!
You are an idi[i]o[/i]t! And you as know what i'm talking about. Stop dodging it, cos you cant! You have no right to call anyone a nuisance after all your excesses on NL. My being quiet about that doesn't mean sh[i]it[/i]! I wonder if you have a job sef. How can you explain those posts you fool?

See this mad man o! Lemme refresh your moronic memory without necessarily exposing your dumb arse. . .

[b]J, C, H, S, and now C, for coogar. [/b]Deny that bit[i]c[/i]h! You are good at denying. . . Fool!  It's all in your stupid sleek genes. . . Basta[i]r[/i]d undecided
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2012
coogar:

Whooooooooosssshhhh!  grin grin grin

coogar:

you are razz, you are crass - at best, you are an arse!

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by jaybee3(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
Party over guys
Thread derailed yet again

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14)

Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.