Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Criticise Yar'adua Here - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criticise Yar'adua Here (3060 Views)

How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro / I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by Legendary(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2007
"WE WILL DECLARE STATE OF EMERGENCY IN THE POWER SECTOR"[color=#990000][/color]

All talk and no action makes Yardua a ,
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by otele(m): 1:15am On Nov 02, 2007
Legendary:

"WE WILL DECLARE STATE OF EMERGENCY IN THE POWER SECTOR"[color=#990000][/color]

All talk and no action makes Yardua a . . . .

. . . . yarasleep
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by Topsido(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2007
He seem to have some integrity (forget about elections, it is our own version of democracy) but i think he is not the kind of man Nigeria needs. Integrity will only save us from retrogressing but it can never gurantee progress for us. He should be more active, vibrant and revolutionary. He is too slow man!
Who needs rule of law or human right when we are not respected in the global village, he shouldm shot the Bleep off and face his duties more dilligently.
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by folahann(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2007
Shouldn't we appreciate the anti-corruption action
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2007
folahann:

The anti-corrupution action that allows the likes of babangide and the rest the right to walk around with stomach and pockets filled with Nigerias money and nothing done about all that
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by folahann(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2007
Evidence should be strong
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by Kobojunkie: 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2007
folahann:

Evidence is not strong enough after all he has done
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 03, 2007
folahann:

Even a 5yr old will have no problem convicting Babangida of murder and corruption.

folahann:

What anti-corruption action? I cant see any.
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by omoge(f): 2:06am On Nov 03, 2007
Mr. Yar should be kicked out! what are Nigerians still waiting for?

It is for sure now that he is of no use!! so no need being there.
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by Kobojunkie: 2:09am On Nov 03, 2007
Maybe he is chilling for Christmas, going to start work next year I don't know, waiting for people to blow their tops first before he decides to do something. Who knows Maybe we should let him continue this way for the next 4 years, we have done it before, LMAO!!
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by folahann(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2007
Yar'Adua is still the best president nigeria has ever had; for the main time
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 05, 2007
folahann:

Yar'Adua is still the best president nigeria has ever had; for the main time

then we are in serious trouble.
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by BigB11(m): 12:25am On Nov 05, 2007
Yar'Adua, a man of integrity with bright intentions, but why is folks like Adedibu still around creating major problems in Ibadan and when is Ribadu finally going to be sent home for good?
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by folahann(m): 12:29am On Nov 05, 2007
I think we need to get back to the Abacha era!
That will be Good for some people
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by folahann(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2008
Now, i can reverse all my statements and agree that the president is really sleeping. I endorse the name Yar'Asleep
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by Kobojunkie: 1:38am On Aug 08, 2008
roflmao!!!!!!
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2008
Guess you r right when you are right!!!
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by helium44(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2008
, Yar ashame!!!!!!!.I would rather prefer we have no president.cos most naijas out dere do not even remember they have a president.What a shame!!!!!!!
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by faoni572(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2008
I don't know why this country should have this type of president, very confused, dull and inactive president
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by MrCrackles(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2008
M speechless Yar'adua[b],what an effigy![/b]
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by idupaul: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2008
M speechless Yar'adua,what an effigy!
I second
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2008
yar adua is a nice man, he deserges my commendation. thuumbs up man!
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by folahann(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2008
What a Sarcasm wink
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by McKren(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2008
Rumble In The Villa - Over Plot To Remove NSA
Idowu Samuel, Abuja - 09.08.2008

Underground plot aimed at easing the current National Security Adviser (NSA), General Sarkin Muktar, out of office has started causing a rumble within the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Investigations conducted by Saturday Tribune revealed that former governors during the last civilian administration,were perfecting plans to pave the way for General Ibrahim Sabo of the Justice Chukwudifu Oputa fame to emerge as the next NSA.

President Yar’Adua, it was learnt, had no intention to remove Abdullahi as his NSA, even though the official owes his ascension to power to former President Olusegun Obasanjo who appointed him as a replacement for General Aliyu Gusau who voluntarily bowed out of office to contest the 2007 presidential election.

The ex-governors have been working as a strong league since the emergence of Yar’Adua apparently to tighten their grip on power.

The ex-governors before now had succeeded in installing key ministers and directors of sensitive government agencies and commissions for the present administration.

Former Commissioner of Delta State during the governorship of Chief James Ibori, David Edebiri, is the latest among the candidates of the ex-governors who had been aided into the Yar’Adua’s government being appointed as the Principal Private Secretary (PPS) to the president last week.

General Sabo, investigation revealed, had been a long standing friend of Ibori, the two having reportedly worked closely during the court trial of the ex-governor in Abuja in 2003 as he was said to have offered the logistics for making the former governor win the case.

Culled from Tribune

If it gets to the point where the President cant even choose his own NSA then we are in trouble. This President is the weakest in history
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by Jakumo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2008
[center][size=28pt]Yar Adua - The Invisible Man.[/size][/center]
No speeches

No electricity

No peace in the Delta

No opinions to offer.

No hope for ANY change.

Is he alive, comatose or dead ? Only a doctor can tell.
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2008
The least we can do is let the man die in peace
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by sfiea: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2009
Laughing at people's submission then, what a topic then and now tongue cry embarassed
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by Pygru: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
smh
Re: Criticise Yar'adua Here by Branzy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
cheesy 2019 we have Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Fish Out Aliens Who Registered – Immigration Boss / How To Breed Catfish Fingerlings In Nigeria / My Husband, My Brother, My Friend, My Child” – Read Bianca’s Gripping Tribute To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.