Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,526 members, 7,968,472 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Am Attracted To My Househelp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Attracted To My Househelp (26161 Views)

My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... / How I Fell In Love With My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Chinom(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2012
old boy, i know how you feel. My wife's salesgirl / househelp lived with us back then in Magodo, Lagos. Talk about eve offering apple !. She goes around early in the morning wearing nothing but a very see through night gown with no bra on. My wife usually leaves early, asking her to do some cleaning b4 joining her. I wouldn't say i was attracted to her, but the sexual urge was unbearable. I had to remain in my room until she's gone. I was able to resist the urge. Some of these househelps are very sneeky. My advice to you is to try and stay as far away from her as possible. Do not let your self be at the same place with her at any time your wife is not around. By this i mean the kitchen and sitting room.
Any attempt to go to the kitchen while she is there sweeping or washing plates will spell doom for you. this is my advice from a man with experience.

1 Like

Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Coefficient(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
You are only courting trouble in large quantity. Send that girl packing and let ur home av d peace its deserves!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Chinom(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

OP you should be ashame of yourself. You have a wife and kids, but you
still go on to desire the touch of one dirty smelly househelp? You better refrain from your evil thought,
before you openly put your hands into doom.

No need to be condescending here. It could happen to any man. How many world famous men have been know to have an affair or even marry their househelps or nanny. The latest being Arnold Schwazzenegger. With a child to show for it. It could happen to you and your husband if you're married. The best solution is just prevention.

1 Like

Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by ndidibabe(f): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2012
Stupid Man. I pity your wife. Very soon, you will start sleeping with your daughter (if you have one). You have no taste for real.  Useless pig. Infact i feel like vomiting. I love my Husband!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by opokonwa(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
OK2NV:

I have phucked the help twice. The first was from Ghana and I was in my teens then. No woman has ever brought me close to a heart attack than her. It felt so wrong but so good. My mom noticed after about the 3rd time and sent her packing. From then onwards they (house maids) were old women that I could not even eat what they cooked. The secound was about five years ago and she wasn't even my maid. she was the maid of a friend I was staying with after returning to Nigeria. The friend and his entire family went to church and the maid stayed behind to cook breakfast for me. I was just returning from the shower and she came over sasking, ''brother wetin u go chop''. I told her I wasn't hungry but she didnt go immediately she sort of just lingered in my room and then I noticed how sweet she was in a bum-short . she wore that shitt immediately after my friend left for church jus to seduce me.
shitt did happen.

grin U cracked me up
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by wolebaba(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2012
WDF are you blabing about, Our guy has already done it, he just looking for a justification, mscheeeeeeeeeeewwwww!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Parnassuss(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2012
U go down that road and there will be no return. Find somewhere far and put her beyond that point.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by opokonwa(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2012
@poster

BEST ADVICE; NEVER GET A HOUSE-HELP wink

You don't need one anyway; what exactly does she do that no one else in your home cannot do?
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by slam7000(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2012
I pray you havent done it yet, i know someone who did it for a very long time,a very respected man,wife was a top staff of a uni, it almost ended in disaster, PLEASE DONT DO IT,think about your kids[daughters]if you,ve got any.it cld be them someday in someones house, DONT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONES KID COS THEY ARE VULNERABLE.YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER.ITS NOT WORTH IT.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Okontami: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2012
Mr Poster, if you do it, you will wish you never did.

1) The f.u,cking will not stop once you start with her
2) She will not be free any more in the house
3) She will not be able to sit where you or yur wife is again
4) She will be in constant fear of madam knowing and will  try to overcome her fear, thereby doing things that looks disrespectful
5) Your wife will finally know because you will need to struggle to dispose that condom- your brain will fail you and you will not dispose it well.
6) If you go skin to skin (alias RAW) you can impregnate her or get some few infections
7) If its pregnancy better for you (Then you will start biting your fingers cos prophecy will now come that you must not remove the belle
cool If its infection, then you will give madam Kraw kraw for TOTO, then your yansh don open ,cos women will always wake up and accuse you.

So think twice, am not saying dont cheat on your wife if thats everything in your brain now, cheat but do it stylishly. Go outside and do it or you will forever regret it.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by karpentar: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2012
As per biblical standard, you’ve already done it, just by thinking about it. So why not go all the way? It’s the same hell fire. Or do you wana be a loser hell?
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by DeGenius3(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2012
If you TRULY love her, then go for it.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2012
^
You are wrong.

Both you and your go out to work daily, both of you come back tired.
There's still so much housework to do and she has to cook for you.
The kids clothes are dirty and needs to be washed, you have to hekp them wiht their assingnments, you have to tidy their room etc
Yet you need to go to bed early.

If the wife is full housewife or her job is light then there's no need otherwise you need one.
Housework cannever be completely exhausted they are always piling and there's enough to contend with daily to keep cash flowing so if you do not want to stress your wife out (which could make her ill-tempered) bro get an house help
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by kizito96(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2012
Be careful not to start something you cannot finish
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by atasteve: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2012
HOW COME YOU HAVE FRIENDS THAT ENCOURAGE YOU TO SLEEP WITH AN HOUSEHELP. sad

Stop the craziness now before you ruin yourself and break your sweet family.

YOU FLEE ALL APPERANCES OF EVIL, send her packing and start working on your "thought life".

Can a man walk on hot coal and not be burnt says the Holy Bible. Escape for your life before you sell your birthright at next to nothing.

Those that are telling you to go ahead are presently regretting that they ever did such.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by maclatunji: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2012
kizito96:

Be careful not to start something you cannot finish

Or something that will finish him.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by MOILOVINA: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
Village man. you want to stoop low to sleep with ur help. it shows the level of ur maturity. get a grip of urself
How can you trade ur life with ur wife over 7mins pleasure??
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Chinom(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
slam7000:

I pray you havent done it yet, i know someone who did it for a very long time,a very respected man,wife was a top staff of a uni, it almost ended in disaster, PLEASE DONT DO IT,think about your kids[daughters]if you,ve got any.it cld be them someday in someones house, DONT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONES KID COS THEY ARE VULNERABLE.YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER.ITS NOT WORTH IT.

KIds, Vulnerable !!. have you had a househelp before ?. I visited my sister early last year after she had a new born baby. Her nanny looked like Serena Williams. No kidding. I told her straight away that i don't think it's a good idea to have someone like her as a nanny. She was a paid nanny. Because there are no jobs in nigeria now, you will be surprised to see the kind of girls who are nannys or house help thesedays. They could actually take advantage of you. Nothing kiddish or vulnerable about some of them
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Shuen: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
beylinko:

you are sitting on a keg of gunpowder and it is about to explode in your face.
GBAM.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by maclatunji: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2012
MOI LOVINA:

Village man. you want to stoop low to sleep with ur help. it shows the level of ur maturity. get a grip of urself

I don't know O. Nairaland and the internet is proving that people are just sexually irresponsible- well that is not totally correct, NYSC camps are the greatest evidence of that.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by LagBlogger(m): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
breezy147:

And next time I know women prefer girls as househelp but tell your wife the next househelp must be a boy!

What if the boy house help also turns madam on, what will happen? Back to a girl house help I guess!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by gegee(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
na wa o ! none of unna see that boy and the dog? what the hell??
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by dasparrow: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
@OP

It is people like you that give marraige a bad name. Lateron, some stupid obnoxious people will have the effontry to look down on those who have chosen not to get married due to all the nonsense going on in marraiges these days especially marraiges amongst Nigerians. If you knew you could not remain faithful to one woman, why did you bother getting married? All this adultary going on in marraiges these days are the reason why there are increasing number of people who are questioning the once admirable institution known as marraige. God created marraige for a man and woman to find love, happiness and be intimate with each other and build a family. However, these days, married people like you continue to make the marraige institution more and more unattractive. It does not help either seeing an increasing number of married and single African/Nigerian women with HIV/AIDS and other STDs given to them by their philandering husbands and boyfriends. Anyways, continue in your lustful ways for your downfall is close at hand.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by deshclones(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2012
MOI LOVINA:

that got me laffing , dude is obviously a 7min man cos his brain is filled with soapy water, grin grin
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Akwenukemarho(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2012
@POSTER, PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF YOUR SWEET FAMILY NOT TO SLEEP WITH THE HOUSE HELP, I KNOW HOW IT FEELS, I'VE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT WITH DISASTROUS RESULTS, I UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION, SOMETIMES YOU FEEL LIKE GOING BEHIND HER AND PUT COCK IN ASS, BUT RESIST IT OR BETTER STILL GIVE REASONS WHY YOU CAN'T HAVE HER IN THE HOUSE ANYMORE, BUT PLEASE DON'T TELL YOUR WIFE THAT SHE'S TEMPTING YOU, COS IF YOU DO WAHALA, SHE GO BELIEVE SAY UNA DON DEY RUN SHOWS SINCE SO ABEG JUST FIND A WAY TO END THIS, IT WON'T GO WELL I ASSURE YOU, LIKE A FELLOW NAIRALANDER SAID IF SHE GET BELLE PROPHECY GO COME SAY MAKE YOU NO COMOT THE BELLE, SO BE WARNED, PLEASE I PAID DEARLY FOR SAME MISTAKE.

1 Like

Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by NMAAJOOGU: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
@ndidibabe,
why are you being hash. Just advise the guy abeg, and stop insulting him. We know u love your husband, question is; are you sure he is not shagging your help, because last time i checked, it is always the loved and trusted that have space to sag ayhow.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by klairekk: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
@ Mrs Chima, its so unfortunate u r a woman. seems u caught ur hubby doin it wt ur maid. blame it on him.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by amtheone(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2012
@Goldie

Have u had one that was dirty and smelling? If yes, u were the cause? Y on earth would u characterize a full human being as dirty and smell.

I think u should check ur hand-bag.

@poster

u already know what is evil, y seeking public opinion. cant u secretly carry out ur evil deed.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by dayokanu(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2012
Dont do her, rather tell her to do you so the sin wont be on your head
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2012
ugh.

yet when things are overwhelming men will be the first to scream "get a househelp" instead of helping out at home themselves.

Look at this foolish abaya and if yuour children catch you going househelp, disrespecting their mother in the home,. then what?

Are you aware that they do these things to have something to blackmail you with later?

why are you people so daft and blind? You think they like YOU? LOL
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
@op, abeg carry ur cross!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2012
Abeg post the house help pic make we see wetin dey draw u go there.  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.