Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,105 members, 7,890,668 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Your Thoughts On Objs New Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts On Objs New Church (7317 Views)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On Objs New Church by elpatch(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2012
i was opportune to attend the church while i was serving in abeokuta,i need to correct some wrong impressions made by the sponsor of the thread:[1] the name of the church is:church of Christ the glorious king and not otherwise.[2]Obasanjo is not the general overseer of the church,he's only the chief promoter.[3] we paid tithe and offering then.[4]there were a lot of unemployed youths in the church as against Santa Claus picture painted.[5]OBJ  didn't preach for once throughout my stay there.
Re: Your Thoughts On Objs New Church by Detongue: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2012
God call sinners and OBJ acknowledges dat he is a sinner so d church is to show d world dat God pass am. No beta way to make restitution
Re: Your Thoughts On Objs New Church by whiteroses(f): 2:06am On Mar 08, 2012
@el-patch what a friend told me is exactly what i wrote and she attends it now is why i believe, she said it was their third year anniversary and he preached that day so i dont know what to believe but his restitution is what matters anyway
Re: Your Thoughts On Objs New Church by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2012
I think either the OP or her friend is an agent of doom. Why dont you verify facts before coming here to spread half-truths? I attend the church every sunday, and the only thing OBJ does is take Sunday School lessons. We have a Chaplain in the person of Rev. Femi Olajide and he's doing a very good job. There are times OBJ does not even come for weeks due to commitments here and there. If anyones intention of coming to the church is to get a job or connect to OBJ, you will be disappointed so much that no one will tell you to sit down at home the next sunday. Although there are times when he helps dedicated members get work IF there are openings. And by dedicated i mean coming to church regularly and joining some dept in the church. The church is just a normal church that OBJ happens to be a member. The only person he controls in the church are his aides and wife. No one can deny the fact that the church is very very rich and the kind of guests we have includes serving and past ministers, Governors, Senetors and the likes. But at no point in time has OBJ ever asked anyone not to pay offering or tithe, as a matter of fact he does not handle any financial obligation in the church neither does he influence it. The church runs itself and we are doing just fine.

Any questions?
Re: Your Thoughts On Objs New Church by antartica(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2012
The is practically demon abode,full of very evil and dark minded adherents,the scum of the scum among christians. People that have lost all sense their of rationality. Infact,it is a church of satan and the congregations are satanists not christlike
Re: Your Thoughts On Objs New Church by kunlekunle: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2012
Jesus loves sinners but hate sin.
You can advice OBJ, Go and sin no more
Re: Your Thoughts On Objs New Church by antartica(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
Obj has to do what jesus told the rich young ruler to do for him to have redemption.(Go sell all your belongings and give to the needy,then u can see light) As it is now,the socalled place of worship is built and manage with blood of nigerian children that dies day in day out from preventable diseases as a result of obj and his cohort,s looting of the resources main for the upkeep of the society. Resources that will prevent those children from suffering and dying unnecessarily. What god will approve of such congregation,except satanic god? God of evil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Problem With Moderate Atheists / 7 Streams Of Income - God's Will / Anti-tithe Arguments are Motivated By Selfishness And Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.