Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Web Templates Aided Designs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Templates Aided Designs (802 Views)

Download Over 15 Ecommerce Web Templates For The Price Of One! / Where Can I Get The Best Free Web Templates / Free Web Templates From Velnet To Everyone In This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Templates Aided Designs by astronp7(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2007
Having been designing sites for some years now I have come to understand certain issues involve in the field.

Designing websites can be very tasking. And if your clients are ready to pay why not develop all he wants from colour to shapes, to size, to arrangements, just anything. But what about someone to you with a token (amount is relative), do you throw the person over board? No I think you should have a way to accomodate such.

Designing website with professional templates, helps you design quality websites with ease while deliverying exceptional quality. Its good for beginners and professionals.

Get over 2000 professional templates you can use and sell here http://emmaezeali.com/templates.htm

Do add you opinion here. Good luck!
Re: Web Templates Aided Designs by smartsoft(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2007
thats a point
Re: Web Templates Aided Designs by Afam(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2007
@tundewoods,

Such reseller rights and stuff like that have been around for a long time now.

The poster has not told you he compiled free templates to sell (even if he did so, what is criminal about it?). People get materials online and offer seminars at a cost.

Let us learn to treat each other with respect when disagreeing with anything.
Re: Web Templates Aided Designs by astronp7(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2007
Let me put these straight:

@ tundewoods
I will have to take all your questions one by one (no hard feeling), but when last did you make a search on google for such things like templates, reseller templates, bulk templates, template packages,

Pls by what calculation did you get N3000 to be $5? Because by N130 : $1 It will give you $23.

1. Yes if sold individually, with the retail price tags like $30 - $100+ they worth over $670,000

2. For the N3000, it is based on these item is offer. You see, a lot of things are very costly for those of us here while same cost less elsewhere. The only way to move forward is to make the need change.

I expected you will have had comment to on my hosting. We still get 100MB with domain for N10,000 but many have been getting that from me for only N5,000 because I get it that less so why skin others.

3. How can 2000 templates be suspicious? When Sites like www.fxstyle-templates.com and other membership sites offer well over 11000 templates starting from Less than $30.

4. And these are not free templates. Though I also know that since it is sold with Master Resell Rights the buyer have the right to do as he wants with them. Note: You cannot sell a free template. Its a general policy (Also learn the difference between resell rights).

And finally, do you think I would have put that on a site bearing my name and details if I am not sure.

And as Afam said "Let us learn to treat each other with respect when disagreeing with anything". Also lets help in every capacity we can to further the advancement of Internet Development In Nigeria.

Good Luck!
Re: Web Templates Aided Designs by salty10: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2010
Templates are the basic tool for the web design formats,  How much you costs it? Also templates are the best tool to shown our site as good and clearly,  I got my web design process with the cheapest templates from here http://www.thewebpole.com/ @ lowest costs,  Also with this site we can get best hosting services for the web development process,
Re: Web Templates Aided Designs by 2864: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2010
Pls man, don't deceive people again, I put it to you, those templates were not developed by you, It is criminal to use someone else intellectual property. Its UnGodly and , nevertheless you are putting up a good face to survive in nigeria.

I love you but Jesus loves you most
Cheers
Re: Web Templates Aided Designs by nitrogen(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2010
Designs for newspaper and websites that are attractive,good and okay,visit this link that is here http://imageappeal.com/portfolio_printdesign.htm

(1) (Reply)

Any Bill Gates Of Nigeria Or Africa ? / A Few Mistakes To Avoid When Designing Your Web Site / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.