Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,452 members, 7,901,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8343465 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (6965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
All is well Chinwendym, ThankGod no life was lost.. all of you will live long to celebrate your child's awesome future! The devil has failed. ..

It's well with you. .. This too will pass dear.. you're always in my prayers..

May God continue to guide HIS people...

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
@Chinwendym, ur case is simply God's. He will use u to proof himself mighty someday. All hope is nt lost. Keep lukin at d cross n hold on there a little while.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
mompurity2:
Good day senior mamas, I don come again o with my questions o. I have been experiencing stomach pains (not cramps nor twinges o) for the past 3 days now, especially at night. I had to go to d scan centre today to be sure d emby is in the right position. By God's grace everything was fine( a sac ws seen) and I was asked to come bk in 2weeks to check d hrt beat.
My qstn nw is; is this stomach pain normal? Should I be worried, or is it part of the preggy package?
Thanks as I await ur responses.

Congratz @xeexee1. May your child bring to your home unending joy.

I have those pains too. This is my third pregnancy and the pain still dey. i've heard it's the uterus expanding but i don't know for sure.... It stops after a while though....

Not done a scan yet so don't know which team i actually belong to!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
ahnie:
My lil baby just clocked 6months on sunday,so can i go and take the first dose?...off record,abeg is the injection PAINFUL?are they gonna inject it on my Bumbum or shoulder?

It's on the shoulder and yup it's painful for a few days after wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=tchiwinnie post=41231458]140 s high. 105 is within normal. Diabetes in pregnancy cld hv some untoward effects on d foetus. U really need to c a Dr for proper control. Oral medications are nt even recommended. It shld b controlled wt insulin prescribed by a Dr. if there s any way we can help, pls do let us know[\quote].Okay I am officially freaked out. Just went to pee and cleaned up seeing pinkish stain on the tissue. Since morning I have been having some lower abdominal discomfort not pain per se . Now this. I admit I really need to go to hospital and I need help financially
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmum11(f): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
@chinwendym devil is indeed a liar,tenk God 4 d battle already won n I know he ll perfect d good works he has started. Get well soon dear.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
OMG!!! @chinwendym that is one hell of experience to go through. Was literally shaking as i read your BS. The most important thing is that you and your LO are alive. That is God's gift to you that no one, no negligent doctor can take away.

I pray no one else on this thread has to go through such trauma. We'll all have positive BS to share henceforth.

Wish we can all find a day to visit you. You are a strong woman and mother. May Jehovah continue to protect you as you recover! cry

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nwarosa keep praying.i wish I cld help but me sef na God hand I dey.wat abt ir siblings or in laws.can they step in.
Chinwendym you have free access to the power that rose Christ from the grave .it would heal you completely
Aim07 & xeexee01 congrats on the arrival of your los .Deezou hope you're ok now.
Ahnie how did u manage to dodge d tt as a ftm.my only snag wt it is dt it gives me contractions for some days when it is administered .abt d pain I nor know
Kimoni modath beedam we nor Una break lite

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Aim07:
Mwent to d labour room around 11.30 and gave birth around 12.15am with little tear. no inductn., pushed for just 3 times before my lil came out weighing 2.9kg. bs done finish, follow me tank God...

Congrats dear. Now book your space for #threadcuties sharp sharp smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
@chinwendym am so shocked ....... my sis ur life is a testimony because u're apple of GOD's eye. Prefect healing is urs. shout out to ur divine son. u really bring me out from my hiding lol.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
Una tank u o!! My first shot was 2months ago wen I started ANC. Will ask for d malaria injections at my next ANC.

God bless una yanfu yanfu!!

zaynie:

Yes you are.
Ask your Dr for the preventative malaria drugs at your next ANC
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chinwendu thank God for keeping u and ur lil one. What he has started in ur life no man cAn take away. We will kip praying for u. Hope ur son didn't get any infections too??.

Please when there is a ruling kindly publish the name of the hospitAl let odr mothers beware.

Divine healing is urs in Jesus name. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
My dear..dodgin z dodgin,but i dodged.i hav zero tolerance for pains.
blessedtwins:
Nwarosa keep praying.i wish I cld help but me sef na God hand I dey.wat abt ir siblings or in laws.can they step in.
Chinwendym you have free access to the power that rose Christ from the grave .it would heal you completely
Aim07 & xeexee01 congrats on the arrival of your los .Deezou hope you're ok now.
Ahnie how did u manage to dodge d tt as a ftm.my only snag wt it is dt it gives me contractions for some days when it is administered .abt d pain I nor know
Kimoni modath beedam we nor Una break lite
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
My dear,i'll bear it for the sake of my child.#mehn its well
babythug:

It's on the shoulder and yup it's painful for a few days after wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chinwendym, I have tears in my eye as I type this reply.
That one child that you have will be worth more than a dozen children.
He will always bring you joy and pride.
He will live a long and healthy life full of success and all good things in life.

It is well.

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oh aunty chiwendym...you left me in tears...you are a STRONG woman,omg you went tru alot.jesus christ.mama the lord z your strenght.kisses n truckloads of kisses to your Prince Charming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
@ chinwendym as am typing this am visibly shaking...Am sorry for all that u passed through. U r such a virtuous mother. God will strengthen u AMEN.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissOpe(f): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
........@ Chiwendym , Greater is he that is in U, than he that is in the world,(1 JOHN 4:4) , Because U have christ IN U.....He will perfect UR healing......SMILE DEAR, cos he dat is in the world has lost the battle.....Love U dear.....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
goldmine:

I use Asda little angel baby lotion,soap and baby oil. They're good for my LOs.

Hi dear,
do u mix the lotion with any oil eg palm kernel oil, olive oil, glycerine oil, or even shea butter cos of the harmattan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
ginababy:

U r such a drama queen. Its on d shoulder. I hav taken 3shot already n I'm just 14wks gone. D first too were nt painful bt d last one I took last wk Friday, mehn! It was really painful. Until now I can't bring bring myself 2 feel ok on dat arm. Mind u, I fear both injection n drug pass u but 2 d sake of my baby, I mature by force.

@Dec mamas, congratulations 2 u guys. una ova try ooo. Only say pending BS too much.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
OMG CHINWENDYM JEHOVAH WILL MAKE YOUR SON BECOME ALL THAT 5 -10 KIDS WILL DO FOR YOU. YOU WILL LIVE LONG TO ENJOY THE FRUIT OF THIS TRIAL.

Am in shock
Get well

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Aim07:
My BS goes thus:
earlier yesterday, I had inconsistent contractns but prepared myself to go to office. my edd is DEC 20 and 22, d contractn kept coming BT stopd at a time. I left office around 4pm, got home and d contraction started again, i managd to prepare amala, ate small nd fed my child. I later called my Dr and explained ao I was feeling, den my contractions were like 10 mins apart. waited for dh to arrive and headed for hospital around 9.15pm. At ard 11pm, it became stronger, vomited once. went to d labour room around 11.30 and gave birth around 12.15am with little tear. no inductn., pushed for just 3 times before my lil came out weighing 2.9kg. bs done finish, follow me tank God...

Thanks be to Almighty God for your safe delivery. may your baby bring you all the joy that you desire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
I have not officially registered here as a member but ah!!!!! Chinwedym I can't see this and not comment. God sees you and He will fight for you. I have never been this touched in a public forum. Ekwensu na agba mgba n'efu!! It is well.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chinwendym, I screamed out and in utmost disbelief even as a medical practitioner dat see a lot everyday
U r a conqueror
Your son will bring u nothing but joy and happiness all the days of ur life and his
My love to him an everybody caring for u
PS: r u in lagos? If yes, a visit can b scheduled if u don't mind

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
@chinwedym, words fail me. Pls be strong, the devil wanted your life but he has failed. You and precious Ekene will live to declare the goodness of the Lord.
@ all, i suggest we put this lady in our prayers and come monday, let us arise and pray for her and her family. Just a suggestion

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkymoi: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
chinwendym,I feel so sad reading this! I just want to give you a tight bear hug right now.
God the all knowing will take care of you,Ekene and your entire household. He'll make all things beautiful for you.
I don't know what to say honestly. But I'll pray for you my love. Everyday,I'll pray for you. I thank God for making you strong.
stay strong sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
ozycy:

Nne chop knuckle for not missing your drugs.
I wish to be like you when I grow up grin
And @ rukemi291

My dear i could not afford to miss my pre natal vitamins ooooo cos i knew i was not eating balance diet so i depend on d drugs wella.how garri n groundnut,indomie,shawarmar n pondo yam wnt gv me d required vitamin wen dat ws wat i eat thru out.

Beside i can tak drugs wella n injection no dey fear me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GHoJes: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
shocked Chinwedym, do you truly know how fierce your battle was to appreaciate deservingly what God has done. They really pursued you beyound what you thought but for the wiser than the wisest God that is steps ahead.

Poor hospital that may suffer like the grass on which the battle took place.

To God alone be all the glory!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Aim07:

went to d labour room around 11.30 and gave birth around 12.15am with little tear. no inductn., pushed for just 3 times before my lil came out weighing 2.9kg. bs done finish, follow me tank God...

Congrats once again- The Lord will perfect His good works in your life!

Still in shock from chinwendym's post - just Thot I shud appreciate God for you.

Chinwendym God saved you for a reason- the enermy planned a lost battle! Congrats - cos you WON ALREADY

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chiwendym, words fail me
May God in HIS infinite grace n mercy continue to be your guard n guide

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
@Chinwendym, it is well with ur soul, u and ur household are already a WINNER. The battle has finish, the war has ended, the MIGHTY is victorious, we shall sing song of praises, Halleluyah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Things are happening oooo shocked. Chinwedym, I pray for speeding recovery for you. May God perfect ur healing in Jesus name. May your son bring to u so much bliss. Send my kisses to him kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (6965) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fortunes01 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.