Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,938 members, 7,899,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8339618 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6962) (6963) (6964) (6965) (Reply)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:27am
Hamzashaf99:

The round ligament pain ehn. Fourth baby and I'm already waddling at 16 weeks.

It's easier to get through the pains with a child, even though they do make it worse sometimes.
lol... I had to be sleeping with a pillow BTW me and my child so I don't get a kick to the stomach from him... He throws kick anyhow... Recently stop him from jumping on top of me mk e no wound me abeg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:30am
StarryV:

EDD is 1st April, so I might even port to your team. Lol, it sounds weird talking about porting this early morning hahaha.

I need to read that zobo part again biko. A woman brought a very very chilled zobo to my office this afternoon. Omo! The temptation no be here ooo. I could only but wish grin
porting is allowed ooo cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6962) (6963) (6964) (6965) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.