Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,777 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8301218 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2015
Happy birthday dunasy!!! May God that has kept you till this day continue to protect you, satisfy you with long life, shield you from your enemies,favour you and give u unlimited prosperity IJN.

plz where is the parri holding coz na cat fish pepper soup dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2015
@Chinwendym congrats on your victory. The Lord who started his work will complete his healing on you. May your son bring you joy always. It is well with you. Amen

To all mamas, wishing you the best of this season.

Safe delivery to all the pushing mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2015
Sharon6:
My Igbo mamas, please what the meaning of the name Obimdike/Obindike? I don't even know the right spelling.. Lol
it should be heart of a warrior.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Happy bday Dunasy, God bless u real good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Merry Christmas house kiss
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
God bless and keep you all
May this season open the storegates of abundance in your lives, family, businesses and workplaces in Jesus name amen!
May your heart desires be fulfilled in this coming new year!

The pregnant ones will deliver safely and with ease!
The about to conceive will conceive, carry to term and deliver safely!
The 2week waitings your BFP is certain already!
The "I don hang boots" (don't be too sure anyway wink) may God bless you for still coming here to check us and offer advise.

This mother and son are finally leaving the hospital (hurray) can't wait to start life with my one month old.

We blow una kisses o

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chinwendym, Beautifully handsome Ekene gat the best mummy in the world.... I love your Spirit.

#Compliments

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Happy Birthday Dunasy......And Happy New Year.

#Blessings
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Dear Mamas,

I lost my baby due to PPROM.

Thanks for all the support over the past weeks and months.

I wish all expecting mamas healthy and living babies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nwarosa, God knows best. He will replace all your loss in triplefold. Amin.

Did you notice any leaks or dripping of the amniotic fluid?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=Chinwendym post=41302067]Merry Christmas house kiss
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
God bless and keep you all
May this season open the storegates of abundance in your lives, family, businesses and workplaces in Jesus name amen!
May your heart desires be fulfilled in this coming new year!

The pregnant ones will deliver safely and with ease!
The about to conceive will conceive, carry to term and deliver safely!
The 2week waitings your BFP is certain already!
The "I don hang boots" (don't be too sure anyway wink) may God bless you for still coming here to check us and offer advise.

This mother and son are finally leaving the hospital (hurray) can't wait to start life with my one month old.

We blow una kisses o

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
comgratssssss,To God b da glory..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
nwarosa:
Dear Mamas,

So sorry for your loss dear. May God comfort you and surprise you with a replacement in good time. (((hugs)))
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twingirls: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Strolling/waddling in,
Looking left and right,
December mum don born finish?
Any porting from January mamas?

Congrats to the latest vigilante mamas!

January mamas for safe and supernatural deliveries are we set?

Hello house, you are hereby invited to party wt us on 1st Jan of the most blessed and fruitful year to be experienced so far, come and join us thanking God in advance for safe deliveries, mother alive, baby/babies alive and father alive with plenty of money, testimony galore from ttc thread and orisirisi testimonies

Invitation by: Supernatural and highly favoured January mamas grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nwarosa God is ur strength. He will give u the grace to go pass dis period.

Pls zaynie wats pprom??

Chinwe. Ur baby is so cute. May he be a blessing to u n ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twingirls: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
nwarosa:
Dear Mamas,

I am so sorry! Pardon my insensitivity!

May God console you and restore what you have lost in tripple fold, may God cause you to remember this period by this time next year and smile in thanksgiving with you babies in your arms! It is well dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Rofemiguwa,
PPROM is Preterm Premature Rupture Of Membranes. The membranes are those of the amniotic sac and once they rupture, amniotic fluid starts leaking out.
If this happens at 37weeks it is called PROM...minus the preterm cos the baby is term already. Labour commences or is induced.
If it happens before 37 weeks the Drs may wanna take a risk and still bring baby out with the chances of survival depending on how far gone the pregnancy is.
It is xterised by either a sudden gushing of liquid or trickles of the amniotic fluid over a period of time.

Buh I thot you are a Dr o undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
So sorry sister, the lord will give you double for the loss.

pprom! A word I don't ever want to hear after my experience early this year. I don't wish that for my enemy. No mama will experience such again on this trend. Pprom! Pprom! Pprom cry cry cry

nwarosa:
Dear Mamas,

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
nwarosa:
Dear Mamas,

cry cry cry

So sorry dear! Its not going to be easy but you'll have cause to smile again soon. Wipe your tears and be strong for your next child. May Jehovah comfort you dear cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Tank u zaynie, the abbreviations here confuses me atimes. It tuk a while before I found out dt LO is little one. I still don't know what Bfc abi Bcf means.
Erhmm dere is anoda one again.I can't remb now

And I am a radiographer( am sure u know wat we do, we don't repair radios oo hehehehehe)

Hwz ur princess doing?? Hope u all are doing great!.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
BritneyStacy:

Not much MS yet oo...just that I get easily tired now at the slightest thing , throwing up Saliva too much, cough and then hunger every 3hours and nauseating....I just pray it doesn't get too bad than this...

Your own is good now, no vomiting, u can eat. Hmmmm, mine was first class MS, a spoon of food in my mouth makes me throw up every other thing in my stomach, smell of food esp boiled fish or beans is trouble with capital T, tiredness nko n sleep, after sleeping at night, once my hubby leaves for work I resume another section of sleep till 2-3pm. It was one symptom to the other on daily basis till it stopped. Esp the vomiting, I dropped more than 15kg in one month, all my cloths became 'my mama dash me'

All in all my sis, its a beautiful experience but I no pray for repetition in next preggy o, I can't shout.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Congrats 2 all mamas dat put 2 bed.God bless ur los.Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chinwendym- God owns your life!
I want you to k know that the devil has no place in life.

Ekwensu nile nke na agba ngba nime ndugi, opara CHINEKE ebili te wo imegi de ha.

Finish the rest cos I know you know the song.

Your boy is so so handsome!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Went for scan today being the first time,am 9weeks 3 days gone.and was made to understand that the pains am having is due to fibroid, well start anti natal as early as next week cos of this condition. Thanks for the words of encouragement yesterday.
Am touch lighting for my teem mates now oooo
Abi am still and the only youngest mama here ni?
Am so happy
It's been a long journey

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Peddylove:

Your own is good now, no vomiting, u can eat. Hmmmm, mine was first class MS, a spoon of food in my mouth makes me throw up every other thing in my stomach, smell of food esp boiled fish or beans is trouble with capital T, tiredness nko n sleep, after sleeping at night, once my hubby leaves for work I resume another section of sleep till 2-3pm. It was one symptom to the other on daily basis till it stopped. Esp the vomiting, I dropped more than 15kg in one month, all my cloths became 'my mama dash me'

All in all my sis, its a beautiful experience but I no pray for repetition in next preggy o, I can't shout.

Cldnt even believe am up to nine weeks,becos I didn't have ms,had cough though but the vomit was countable.didn't crave for food.well I slept o,infact am feeling sleepy right now so much that I don't want to go to the market.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
ajuwarhodes:
Went for scan today being the first time,am 9weeks 3 days gone.and was made to understand that the pains am having is due to fibroid, well start anti natal as early as next week cos of this condition. Thanks for the words of encouragement yesterday.
Am touch lighting for my teem mates now oooo
Abi am still and the only youngest mama here ni?
Am so happy
It's been a long journey

9 weeks? Please tell me you're #teamjuly? Its been lonely out here. All the young mamas don't wanna identify with their team yet sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
MsPat:
chiwendym dearie....the devil is a big fat liar! By the reason of Jesus' birth, you shall have every reason to testify and praise him! Esu ti pofo! kisses to Ekene Temitope Oluwapamilerinayo EriifeOluwa wink (no mind me o, I dey practice my naming skills) grinwink

All the new vigilantes....I dey hail una tongue
Belleful gyels like me, how market? grin My new love interest is now garri+cold water+milk+ice cubes grin Amala is resting for now. The other day I made DH scout the whole area for block (at night o!) by the time he came back, I was snoring! The wicked voice that woke me ehn?! gringrin

#christmas in the air!

MsPat, I think say na only me ordinary water no gree pass her throat o. If water is not as cold to a point of freezing, it makes me throw up. One of my hobbies during MS na to chop ice like tomorrow no dey. Mehn, all na history now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Peddylove:

MsPat, I think say na only me ordinary water no gree pass her throat o. If water is not as cold to a point of freezing, it makes me throw up. One of my hobbies during MS na to chop ice like tomorrow no dey. Mehn, all na history now.

But why does it happen that way sef? Sometimes its tiring. I haven't drank water today at all because i'm waiting for dh to come with fuel so we can have blocked water in the fridge. If i dare drink normal water, my day will be ruined with vomitting.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
mitchyy:

9 weeks? Please tell me you're #teamjuly? Its been lonely out here. All the young mamas don't wanna identify with their team yet sad

Am team July ooooo
And we bring forth like the Hebrew women ljn

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lemmi help you...Ds(dear son)(dd)dear daughter(dh)dear husband(mia)missin in action(Lb)lil2 babe(pc)prince charming.(tia)thnks in advance.thanks in advance
rofemiguwa:
Tank u zaynie, the abbreviations here confuses me atimes. It tuk a while before I found out dt LO is little one. I still don't know what Bfc abi Bcf means.
Erhmm dere is anoda one again.I can't remb now

And I am a radiographer( am sure u know wat we do, we don't repair radios oo hehehehehe)

Hwz ur princess doing?? Hope u all are doing great!.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
@chinwendym
Happy xmas too! He is so so cute, he will surely bring joy and happiness to your household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
@nwarosa sorry about that- may God come through for you. Your next pregnancy will be carried to term and you'll birth you LO alive in Jesus name.

@chinwendym beautiful mama and Oyinbo Ekene, God bless, protect and keep you both. Joy, laughter, happiness, peace and all the good things of life is what I wish you both in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aunty chinwe Ekene is really cute in fact over cute, God bless him

Nworosa God will double your loss and by this time next year you will have reason to Glorify thy Lord
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
chiwendym...biko borrow me that ya oyinbo ka m take ya pose for church. (hope my IBO is not head breaking) gringrin Overcute dey worry am...God keep you both!

Where's zaynie my honourable Oga at the top? Na wa to u o.....u no even ask of ur assistant. sumborri is wickid! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.