Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,205 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:15 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8302095 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brokewaist(f): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
FINA4804:
where do you live in Ph. Most places normally use 3D. I have used Pyramid in town, Olive tree at eastern by pass,Sophike at Amadi ama, then there is one in D-line I have forgotten the name. I hope this helps

I live at Ogbunabali. Thanks I will try the Olive tree is closer to my house.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brokewaist(f): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Gaily04:

Longest time teamie, 3d scan can be done at Olivetree, eastern byepass, close to redemption ministries, I intend doin one b4 my appointment nxt week.

Teamie, thanks, I will try this one, it looks closer. Abeg how much them dey collect?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brokewaist(f): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
rchilee:

Can give you my gynae's number, you can call him and ask

Please I have sent you a PM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
brokewaist:

Teamie, thanks, I will try this one, it looks closer. Abeg how much them dey collect?

The last time I asked in late november, it was 3k don't knw if they have increased it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Gaily04:

It depends on what u want, as in grade, brand, the market etc. Am on my 2nd missionary journey, will go for shopping by february or march when the prices have stabilized, I usually go to ariaria whr I can get varieties.

Thanks mama, I'm in Lagos tho, waiting for lag sabi mummies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
@ teammies nykkstel and tchiwinnie thanks a lot for d response.have started using it n I'm relieved smiley
#teamjanuary4deasiestdelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yetunspepper: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yetunspepper:
Morning mothers, pls cum to ma aid Ooooo. Don't knw d cream to go for though tinking of Sebamed but I nid more enlightenment whether to buy d pack or jst pick.
Mamas dat use Sebamed shld pls ansa me cos I de go mrkt on Sat. Thanks in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yetunspepper:
Mamas dat use Sebamed shld pls ansa me cos I de go mrkt on Sat. Thanks in advance
You have to pick the Sebamed products you want one by one, say body milk, body wash, children shampoo.
You don't have to buy in large quantity at first cos you have to try the product first to know if it will be good for your baby's skin.
Also remember to buy original ones from trusted dealers, good supermarket or pharmacy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yetunspepper: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thanks @ Ozycy, the pack that I mean is the set. The woman said its 12k. Am jst confuse whether to go for the set or jst pick
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
brokewaist:
Happy New Year mamas in the house.

Please for those who reside in Port Harcourt, where can one do a 3D scan?

cc firttymum
cc neks31

Olive tree diagnostics at Eastern bye pass or Transview at Igbokwe Street, Dline

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmum11(f): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
rezzy:

Team March mark your name.

bee2bee
Rezzy
FINA4804
yetunspepper
Anak123
proudmum11
moonert,
senoreetah,
manchybabe,
cobany69,
Debbiemma
sallylove
happytemi
Ceysaga
Prugee
Sayoddy

Other team March add you name oo.

MsPat, you be team March?

Wishing all preggy mamas a safe delivery.
. Present ma grin,

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
brokewaist:

I live at Ogbunabali. Thanks I will try the Olive tree is closer to my house.
Olive tree was 2500 when I want there in december. As at the last time I want to pyramid it was also 2500 that was March last year

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ehn, now that ph mamas are around lemme seize d opportunity to ask my qstn.
Pls ooooo, I stay in PH town (Aggrey) to be precise. pls I need advice on a gud place to reg for ANC, where i'll get proper care and attention, govt/private, I dnt mind. Tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
mitchyy:

Does that mean you're #teamjuly too? Yayyy! Enter class, grab a seat and say hi to your team mates.

Updated Roll Call:

Mitchyy
Ajuwarhodes
Iyabetajos
Juliebest
Christybabe
Jamesbridget13
my dear i could be june/july that is last week/first week. I ll be sure after next week's visit. #hugs #hapibumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Cherrymum how body.thanks for d mention.i didn't c a pm reply from you tho I think its nl issue.pls mail me at lufizzkids@gmail.com I have some questions to ask you if you don't mind.
Mrs O aka ahnie how my lovely princess.pls b patient with her.children are curious about what they see dts why dy seem to spoil things,to them they are just having fun. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iceboo: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
lawvlypearl:
Good morning mamas, help a FTM out, pls how much should be the budget for baby essential items? Where can I get a fair bargain, asin market? A list of the basic things and prices will also help....thanks in anticipation.

P.s I'm a may mum, hope its not too early to start shopping? Any May mum don shop? Sorry for the many questions, just curious nio.
I'm may mum too. Plan shopping on d island (eko). U can get varieties there too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
mompurity2:
Ehn, now that ph mamas are around lemme seize d opportunity to ask my qstn.
Pls ooooo, I stay in PH town (Aggrey) to be precise. pls I need advice on a gud place to reg for ANC, where i'll get proper care and attention, govt/private, I dnt mind. Tnx
Wow, good to knw, am kind of a regular around that area, lagos to Agip sha. BMSH is good with experienced consultants and plenty GPs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallylove: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vsvvsvs

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
mitchyy:
Good morning sweeties. Congrats to the new mums and mums to be!

My teamies, how are you all holding up?

Ajuwarhodes
Iyabetajos
Juliebest
Christybabe

Anyone started ANC yet? My first class is tomorrow. Dh is insisting he wants to follow me o. I nor know how i wan take pursue am, because all the mamas der go just laugh me say i drag my hubby follow body for ordinary antenatal. He's curious to see how it goes.
Hi Mitchyy, thanks for asking after me. I'll also be start Anc tomorrow. Thank God the bloating wet no dey allow me have dinner has reduced.
Good you've allowed dh to follow you. You'll see how other mamas will jealous u tomorrow kiss
Fellow teammate's, hope you're all doing good. Team julyforsupernaturaldelivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yetunspepper:
Thanks @ Ozycy, the pack that I mean is the set. The woman said its 12k. Am jst confuse whether to go for the set or jst pick
Then you should be considering what's inside the set and if you will need everything inside and compare with the price for single ones. I haven't seen the set before so I don't know if it's worth the 12k. You can post pix of you have it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
actually I know dis is not d right thread to post this, but as mamas and madams una b, what will u do if u find out that ur husband boy boy smokes Indian hemp.

He wastes time in d toilet pretending to b going to toilet and if u visit the toilet it will b smelling Indian hemp, his room is not left out not to talk of his cloth. if u ask him he will tell you that d smoke is from his friends dat smokes. even a friend that came yesterday noticed it without me telling her. He does this whenever my hubby is not around.
Pls am not accusing him, u know we pregnant mamas perceives a lot and it gives me stomach upset.

should I tell my husband or should I just keep quiet?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplebukky: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Happy New Year to all Mothers in the house. I just discovered I am almost 8 weeks gone and I have a 10 months old baby. I am having mixed feelings but I am encouraged cos I know I have some Mama that have gone same route ahead of me. Help me relax and enjoy the second journey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
lcoral:

I take gascol to relieve mine. I observed mine starts when I eat very late.
Same here too, it is always hell for me anytime I eat late. Antacid-Mopson works fast for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pls, :othis is ur house not ur boys house,talk to ur husband about it am sur he will take necessary actions,and hope u don't have Lil kids in the house? Plus u re pregnant. Its highly disrespectful for anyone to enter into a house and smoke cigarette not to talk of India hemp, even if it's a family member. Its a no no for me. Moreover it's ur house, u can go ahead and confront him first if u ain't sure.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bee2bee(f): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
rezzy:

bee2bee
Rezzy
FINA4804
yetunspepper
Anak123
proudmum11
moonert,
senoreetah,
manchybabe,
cobany69,
Debbiemma
sallylove
happytemi
Ceysaga
Prugee
Sayoddy
Fosterkid

Present oo. Baby kicking mummy kicking. We are almost there jare.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
@ Mitchyy am present times 2. Same with me ooo, Am about to start tomorrow too and DH said he is going with me ooo. I have no other choice. I can't wait to attend and see what happens there. #Antenatal things in my mind#

#teamjuly#.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ceysaga: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
We thank God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ceysaga: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
rezzy:

bee2bee
Rezzy
FINA4804
yetunspepper
Anak123
proudmum11
moonert,
senoreetah,
manchybabe,
cobany69,
Debbiemma
sallylove
happytemi
Ceysaga
Prugee
Sayoddy
Fosterkid

Present to the glory of God. Bending forward is becoming a nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
simplebukky:
Happy New Year to all Mothers in the house. I just discovered I am almost 8 weeks gone and I have a 10 months old baby. I am having mixed feelings but I am encouraged cos I know I have some Mama that have gone same route ahead of me. Help me relax and enjoy the second journey.

Hi dear, it is well. Not saying its easy but our prayer is may it end in praise for us all. I took in with my second when the first was 11 months. Just take things and get help from ur dh n siblings. It is well oo. Enjoy ur pregnancy!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
rezzy:

bee2bee Rezzy FINA4804 yetunspepper Anak123 proudmum11 moonert, senoreetah, manchybabe, cobany69, Debbiemma sallylove happytemi Ceysaga Prugee Sayoddy Fosterkid
present ma,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
iceboo:

I'm may mum too. Plan shopping on d island (eko). U can get varieties there too.

Thanks mama, may we Carry to term in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
rezzy:

bee2bee
Rezzy
FINA4804
yetunspepper
Anak123
proudmum11
moonert,
senoreetah,
manchybabe,
cobany69,
Debbiemma
sallylove
happytemi
Ceysaga
Prugee
Sayoddy
Fosterkid

present ma...it shall end in praise for us all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.