Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8344768 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (6965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 1:25am On Jan 14, 2016
mompurity2:
This are not ordinary tears but tears of joy. I never knew God loved me this much and answers my hrt desires. I just found out now that am carrying TWINS shocked. OMG! What did I do to deserve this gifts cry cry. After 2 shameful years of TTC God decided to honor me with double. Indeed God is not a robber. I can't stop shedding tears of joy. My mouth can never be shut frm testifying of his goodness.

Pls I need advice oooo. When m I to start ANC as m expecting twins? (Can't believe I jst ssaid twins)... oh God! cry
I dnt evn knw hw to break dis news to DH. Shud I also tell my mum immediately?
OMG! From my heart I desire a rush, baby boom, double portions for our ATC mama's. No more shame in Jesus name.

Congrats Mama. I can imagine how excited you are. Indeed God neither sleeps nor slumbers. Wish you an easy pregnancy journey and safe delivery.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 1:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Brownsmoothie:
Good morning mamas,pls just bout frisomum gold and av taken it twice,just discovered yterday dat it wl expire March 2016.Should I still continue or discontinue it.dont want anytin to harm me and my pregnancy.tanx as u respond blessed mamas.

Frisomum usually has a best before date and not an expiry date. Best before implies that the product can be consumed after the date indicated without causing harm only that it will no longer be in its best form(in terms of maybe taste or appearance). Expiry date on the other hand means the product is no longer safe for consumption by that date and must be discarded.

You're good to go regarding the frisomum cos even if it's 'expiry' that's indicated on the tin, we haven't gotten to that date yet. But i'm positive it's best before on it.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 2:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Wish you easy and safe delivery dear tatacherie. Awaiting your bs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimpeswt: 3:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Thanks to al the Mama's n the House, @ least I can breath fine now, sleeping position no b here sha, left arm don dey pain me tire BT Tnx 2 God for evrytin, Supernatural delivery for Team Feb

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2016
mompurity2:
This are not ordinary tears but tears of joy. I never knew God loved me this much and answers my hrt desires. I just found out now that am carrying TWINS shocked. OMG! What did I do to deserve this gifts cry cry. After 2 shameful years of TTC God decided to honor me with double. Indeed God is not a robber. I can't stop shedding tears of joy. My mouth can never be shut frm testifying of his goodness.

Pls I need advice oooo. When m I to start ANC as m expecting twins? (Can't believe I jst ssaid twins)... oh God! cry
OMG! From my heart I desire a rush, baby boom, double portions for our ATC mama's. No more shame in Jesus name.

God is faithful, so happy 4 u,pls register as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2016
beedam:

Dokita wa, we understand. Hope you are fine? My baby nko?
We dey fyn o. How ur end? 2nd missionary journey don start? tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2016
@goldmine tanx a lot for ur response, is true it has best b4 March 2016...God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lizzy22(f): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2016
@baby thug..where are u based! got mine here in portharcourt @ Chastino baby store along Aggrey road, not too far from Borikiri Ph.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2016
tchiwinnie:
We dey fyn o. How ur end? 2nd missionary journey don start? tongue

That's on hold till 2017 wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2016
proudmom38:

Oga just admit say d 5m ring bell 4 ur ear.No dey lie tongue
Make I no lie? E ring pass bell sef grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2016
missmalachi:

yeah yeah.am positive that princess bolade005 can't snatch our very own hubby.
Person wey we don snatch already smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Rukemi291:
lioha, mr. bolade005 tyconcepts ring leader beedam (Mama AbdulrahmaT) iya Atinuke Zaynie ..... See me just laughing and reading away....I have even forgotten most of the things I wanted to comment on sef.... (no thanks to network)..?.. grin grin

Mr. Bolade005 pls tell madam that we are paying 10M for the milk... she should give my daughter-in-law religiously.

tetacherie.... do and go and bring our baby. Hope the house is not far from the hospital?Pele girlie. Expecting more live updates.... congrats as we await the ringing tone of little tetacherie.

Tchiwinnie ur birth story was so narrative that I thought I was in the labour room with you.

Lol you're too generous. You just dey throway money dash us. God bless you too Ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 10:07am On Jan 14, 2016
sugah:
*dancing *mompurity2 congrats my dear sister. God has indeed given you double for your trouble (hcg trigger days grin)
I initially wanted a BG twin but dh doesn't want twins...although both my mum and mil are praying for twins. I don't even know what I want anymore, im keeping my fingers crossed grin
How early can a scan detect multiples?

Mine was seen 12weeks, my 1st scan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2016
Fabmummy:
Thanks mamas zaynie and livelystone.

Pls livelystone, that's the best price I have heard so far? Pls if I'll need the contact of where you bought from, would let you know.

If u reside in Lagos, u can get it at Ojodu Berger market. That's d average price it's sold there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2016
mompurity2:
Omg! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry .

Same way you'll also shed tears of joy when you finally deliver safely and see your beautiful little ones for the first time. There is nothing Jehovah cannot do. Congrats mama! You should change your monicker to mama twins o. smiley
We are all so happy for you!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2016
Bolade005:

Lol you're too generous. You just dey throway money dash us. God bless you too Ma.

Oga Bolade, se e ti ya foto, tori oro owo nikan lo ka yin lara? undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2016
mompurity2:
Omg! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry .
Teamie, wetin happen na?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2016
beedam:

Oga Bolade, se e ti ya foto, tori oro owo nikan lo ka yin lara? undecided
Lol Mummy Beedam, when I get back home I will try and take foto. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2016
mompurity2:

This is soooo amazing!! Am so happy! But this was not your first scan na....How come it didn't show in the first scan? Congratulations oo....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Prouddad38:
hello my people, how una dey na? hope this year dey go wellaa.
@rashmi, i must say a big sorry about ur fone ooo. Im short of words though, but just know say na better tins be ur portion dis year.

Our new Oga Bolade...in da house, I welcome u oooo. This is d best place to be.

@ most_senior_mama-beedam, how u dey?

@kaffy4bill, @modath, @lovinam, @all_of_you_mamas, i greet u all... keep up d good work ooo.
@tatacherie, we wait to share in ur joy oooo. may God see u through.

Proudy Family.
Brother thanks. This is indeed the best place to be. I enjoy the humour and the bond among these amazing women is awesome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2016
This week should run as fast as it's legs can carry it ooo. Let next week roll in as fast as possible so I can go for my first clinic visit oo. This visit is long awaited. .. so I can do my scan oooo . Any mama in the house resident in Uyo? Any suggestions on where I can do a 3D scan and register for ATC. ..though This next week I intend going to Uniuyo medical centre for a start.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2016
BritneyStacy:

This is soooo amazing!! Am so happy! But this was not your first scan na....How come it didn't show in the first scan? Congratulations oo....
I think it's cos they are in one sac. Not sure tho. My first scan @5wks only showed a sac, fetal pole ws nt seen, ws adviced to rescan in 2weeks.
Why are u waiting till 12weeks bfor u take ur first scan? Me I no fit wait oooo. Ah! I need to monitor Lo's development back2back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 11:25am On Jan 14, 2016
lizzy22:
@baby thug..where are u based! got mine here in portharcourt @ Chastino baby store along Aggrey road, not too far from Borikiri Ph.

Thanks for the information! However i lives miles away from PH, in the centre of excellence wink Ambode's own land cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2016
It looks like all the August mamas are birthing twins vannywealth, mompurity2, udoomama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
sugah:
It looks like all the August mamas are birthing twins vannywealth, mompurity2, udoomama
yes oooo. Sugah, August mama's rock already tongue. Urs too may be twins oooo cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babyadorable(f): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
BritneyStacy:

twins r nt detectable untill 8weeks above

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
mompurity2:
yes oooo. Sugah, August mama's rock already tongue. Urs too may be twins oooo cool

Both grandmothers want BG twins. I want a boy, DH wants a girl. Id find out who won in some weeks grin

But confirm you still don't have MS despite carrying twins?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
mompurity2 congrats! cool
safe delivery to all sweet mothers! #mother alive,baby alive, husband alive and plenty money IJN#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
sugah:

Both grandmothers want BG twins. I want a boy, DH wants a girl. Id find out who won in some weeks grin

But confirm you still don't have MS despite carrying twins?
sincerely I really don't oooo. Av neva thrown up but I feel nauseous sometimes. I dnt sleep anyhow, my normal sleeping pattern, Some days I dnt evn feel preggy sef. Generally, I dnt hv those vry obvious MS symptoms. My live-in ppl dnt evn have a clue yet. I jst dey flex codedly wink. Na God oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
tatacherie how body, it will end in praise sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
sugah:
*dancing *mompurity2 congrats my dear sister. God has indeed given you double for your trouble (hcg trigger days grin)
I initially wanted a BG twin but dh doesn't want twins...although both my mum and mil are praying for twins. I don't even know what I want anymore, im keeping my fingers crossed grin
How early can a scan detect multiples?

Mine was detected at 6weeks, fetal heartbeat at 8weeks. Gender at 16 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goldmine and mumtwins thanks for your response

Mompurity2 na God o. I don't feel anything too ooo but im always hungry! Is hunger part of the package?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (6965) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.