Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,224 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8302146 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
I don't like it one bit as curiosity wants to kill me. This threadcuties should last for 2days na. How come others will be talking how lovely they are only to be deleted for others not to see it. isnorfair. I've checked several pages in search of cuties pictures but none. isokay.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
bintudon:
Please don't know what is wrong, whenever I take pregcare omega plus my body will be uncomfortable and restless what is wrong?
Take it at night, right before bedtime
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bintudon(f): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ok thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Iyabetajos:

@all pls must i have a spinal anaesthasia before cerclage??didnt do it last week.am going in this morning.i asked a question 4days ago no one cared to answer bt i no vex ohhhh
have you had the cerclage now? how was it? and is it your first cerclage?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
Please mamas that have older kids.... how did you stop them from using diaper at night? Were you putting potty in the room and waking them at interval to pee? at what age did you start this? I hope I'm not too late at 2?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
The last time i came looking for you, i was told you were on afternoon shift. How are you my wonderful nurse and how is baby doing?

kaffy4bill:
So amazing how we all come together as a big family, caring for each other and watching each other's back
I love u all mamas
Papas I for love u too but I don't want hot water on my head ni ooo tongue

Sayoberry, Oya oooo wetin b ur question
Modath, wia r thou
Congrats to all new vigilante mamas
Welcome to the newbies
I am really happy for u @ udooma(hope I got dat right) and mompurity
Zaynie,salam alaykum sis. How ur side
Missmalachi, r u back in lagos? Let's talk oo
Lioha, how far, I no see u for my side abi u dey sneak in and out
Prouddad, am loyal sir
Bolade005, welcome on board bro and congrats
Mrs bolade005, awaiting ur bs
All mamas owing bs, Oya ooo start dropping it or else we start fining u
Chinwendym, so glad u and ekene r fine,i wil stil fulfill the visit ooo, na full hands no gree me show face yet. Kisses to ekene
One love always
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Thanks for the advice.

talltosyne:
Congrat tatacherie, God bless u and ur lo, kisses to her.

Lioha, looks like a boy ooo. U can shop for unisex

Welcome on board Daradee, op u r enjoying vigilante? Awaiting ur Bs

Congrat mompurity.

Mumejire, iyaejima, ginababy, op u r fyn! Its been a while!

Snr mamas, out of Avent andTommiee tippee sterlizer, which one is more durable? Am trying to compare price too?

Cc Zaynie, ozycy, tyconcept, missmalachi.

Mspat, hw r ur Messi and Ronaldo doing?

Teamaprilforsupernatural delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
@ nurse kaffy4bill ,am back ooo to lag.i will chat u up soon.

@ our own very elder state mam modath.....am good oooo.we did not see our husband yday.

@ talltosyne , am currently using avent which is nice. I dont knw abt tommiee tipee but i guess both product will be ok.

Bintudon , i knw alot of ppl complain abt pregcare so o will advise u change to a milder one one u.i used mine separately n it ws ok on me.

Sayoddy......nxt week try n come by 8pm cos pix where still on till 11pm n u still miss it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wow! !!! I Don miss wella

congrats congrats congrats to favored gal, tchiwinnie and all Dec and January mamas we Don born. kiss ur Los for me.

iyabetajos, welcome dear, we r glad to have u here. h&h 9 months
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Rukemi291:
Please mamas that have older kids.... how did you stop them from using diaper at night? Were you putting potty in the room and waking them at interval to pee? at what age did you start this? I hope I'm not too late at 2?

What I did was waking them up intermittently, at night, to pee. It's stressful because ones sleep is disturbed, but hey, what can one do.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Rukemi291:
my daughter started sch when she was 1yr 7mnths,immediately, I stopped using diaper for her in d nite, I put her potty beside the bed, makes sure she pee before going to sleep, and put her to pee again one or two tyms before morning, it wasn't easy cos sometyms I fall asleep and forget, but with tym, she got used to it,she is almost 3 now, and she dosent wee on d bed. Now when she is pressed she wakes me or she starts crying in her sleep then I will understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
favoredgal:

Yay congrats teamie
Welcome to the world cutie

Zaynie Ozycy team Jan dey try abi

Mompurity2 congrats darl, you will carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name

Una dey try well well kiss
Especially as una dey follow unasef according to register. Una do well wink

#TeamJan4AwesomeBirthStories grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
talltosyne:

Am doing my shopping at once, and its idumota. Will leave IB very early on dt day with Dh ni o so he can help bring everything back to IB. Won't mind if u can give me price of things u ve gotten. Thanks dear

Wow all the way from ib! Pls embark on this journey in no time to avoid stress!

Meanwhile pm me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Where do I start from? Ok! Tnx to all d mentions n does who taught abt me in dier hrts. God bless u all.

I logged-in yesterday to keep u guys posted abt d latest happening bt discovered it was tym for thread cutie, so I quietly retreat frm posting any sad news at dat joyful hour.

Yes it hit me real hard when my lovely Mum finally died in my hands, afta 4days of illness. I'm in soo much pains at d moment. Scared wen lonely, cry every night, memories of her on ending as all my lyf she has bn close to me n dh.

My mum cudnt wait to see my baby n takia of us as we hav both planned.

Pls wat do I need to do to get dis pain off my mind n her memories too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
@ginababy, Omg! So sad to hear this. May God comfort u and ur family in Jesus name. May she rest peacefully in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Iyabetajos:
welvome@Daradee.awaiting bs
cpngrats tatacherie.missed some cuties pics but Goldmine n missmalachi chai.....na overfiness b dis??may all our babies on this thread bring us Joy in Jesus name.

@all pls must i have a spinal anaesthasia before cerclage??didnt do it last week.am going in this morning.i asked a question 4days ago no one cared to answer bt i no vex ohhhh

Yes you will
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
maran1983:

What I did was waking them up intermittently, at night, to pee. It's stressful because ones sleep is disturbed, but hey, what can one do.

Its really a big challenge, just bought a carton of pampers. Even when I take my boy to d bathroom to pee, he doesn't even respond not to talk of waking @ nite, can't even try it cos once his sleep is disturbed, he can't go back again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misen: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Take heart dear,may the Lord give u the fortitude to bear your loss,he shall comfort u and give u happiness through your unborn child,it is well my dear.

ginababy:
Where do I start from? Ok!

Tnx to all d mentions n does who taught abt me in dier hrts. God bless u all.

I logged-in yesterday to keep u guys posted abt d latest happening bt discovered it was tym for thread cutie, so I quietly retreat frm posting any sad news at dat joyful hour.

Yes it hit me real hard when my lovely Mum finally died in my hands, afta 4days of illness. I'm in soo much pains at d moment. Scared wen lonely, cry every night, memories of her on ending as all my lyf she has bn close to me n dh.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
@ginababy, its only d holyspirit that can comfort u. Words can't help @ dis moment cos u may not even hear what people are saying, even while listening to them. Pls be strong and God will help u. May her soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
ginababy:
So sorry dear, may God comfort you and the family this down time. Take solace in God, He will fill her vacuum.
Be strong for yourselve and your baby
Cheers kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
ginababy:
Where do I start from? Ok! Tnx to all d mentions n does who taught abt me in dier hrts. God bless u all.

it is Well, just tink of all the beautiful tins u guys did together, u in my prayers, the lord comfort u and ur family dis trying period.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
mitchyy:

I've been looking forward to his pic. Your boy is so so cute!
Thank you mummy Mitch.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
tatacherie:
God know say if nor be that strict Nurse wey seize my phone na live updates I for dey give my wonderful E-family since... cool Mehn labour is sweet all Thanks to Jehovah Agbunure,the all sufficient God,The tukunado.....
GLORRRRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to Jehovah God I gave birth 3pm today to a sweet,chocolate coated,little honeybunnie kiss,weighing 3.25kg.
Birthstory coming shortly.lemme go an stir at her small grin cheesy
#teamwonderfuljanuarymamas4easydelivery#
congratulations dear. may your lo bring joy and happiness in your home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
loistee:

pls when did u do d scan to check the numbers of d babies I am currently six weeks pregnant and am team September
Hi. I did mine at 8weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
ginababy:

As hard as it is.....Brace up coz she's in a better place. Take solace in the good memories you guys shared and see her as your guardian angel.

#It will all be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
modath:

@kimoni ,lovinam, tyconcepts, proudy, justcurious, hafsat24, missmalachi, keji3, ozycy, mumfiyin, iyeejima, safe06 , fabmummy, twinsgirls & efribodi (love everyone, name plenty kiss) am loyal....

Am loyal too ma'am.

When LBK agbada don ready, info us so Mofe can join him to go and dobale for Atinuke people.

cc : Zaynie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Rukemi291:

tyconcepts.. happy resumption. grin
Lolzzz
Off n On...No thanks to vigilantee tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
@ginababy Sorry about the loss. Lost mine 15years ago so will say remember your mum for the good things she did, the lives she touched positively and that she's in heaven, Abraham's bossom, a place better than this earth where we'll meet again to part no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
mompurity2:

@vannywealth, i'm also team august and a twin mama cool. When I saw ur BFP announcement I silently prayed for twin blessings cos my name is also translated as Wealth.
Yippee! Congrats. Make August do come o. I'm always dreaming about carrying my babies. cheesy May Almighty God bring it to pass in Jesus name. Amen!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
@ginababy, may the Holy Spirit our great comforter comfort you and your siblings. Take heart

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Birth story

I thought this baby will come before or at least on Edd as my last baby

However, at 40 + 4 days I was still looking so an induction was scheduled

Lost my mucus plug on the day of the induction and it gave me a little confidence cuz I was a bit scared of not responding to the induction.

Got to the hospital and waited hours at the reception cuz they had a few emergencies and prioritized them of course

Finally got a bed at 10pmish, they set up the Iv and started giving me water for hydration, however, no pitocin was administered I assume the dr didnot want to come take the delivery in the middle of the night

around 4am, the nurse came and checked me and was surprised to see i was already 3cm, even without anything. so she administered the pitocin and left

strong contractions started coming and at about 6am, i requested for epidural,the anesthesiologist was busy as they had other emergencies

i panicked a little cuz my birth plan was to chill, pray, gist, laugh, sleep, ping, just like the last time

Also guess the pitocin made the pains a bit more intense

took 3 hours to finally get the epidural i was already at 7cm. infact i considered not getting it even though i was in a lot of pain, but when i remembered the pressure i felt during crowning the last time with epidural, plus A friend telling me she felt them stitching her, despite the numbing injection, i decided to go for it

hmm, not even sure the thing worked, cuz i still felt pain (although not as bad) when they were checking me i knew, when the contractions came, i knew. Unlike the other time when I was completely zoned out

at a point, i felt like pooing, no nurse to check if i was fully dilated (because of the emergencies they had and also heard they were understaffed after loosing some nurses the week before) My husband had to go to the nurse station like 3 times before he found my nurse this is after paging her severally

when we finally got a nurse, she checked and went to page my dr

By the time the dr came, I was already feeling the baby descending with a lot of pressure on my pelvic, felt like it was about to break

The pushing was HARD. i was completely exhausted and weak,I hadn't eaten in over 24 hrs, plus the exhaustion of dealing with contractions

The nurse in charge was very nice and encouraging the dr the opposite, guess they were playing good cop/ bad cop.

after a while, she told hubby to look that the baby was already coming and he looked and said my love, i can see plenty hair, pls push so i gathered the last of my energy and pushed and the baby jumped out weighing 4.1kg.

Big babies are tough to push!!!

Wasn't the greatest experience but all thanks to God almighty who has made me a mother of two healthy children.

Safe delivery to all waddling mom

P.s motherhood this time is so diff, my baby sleeps well, eats well and doesn't cry unlike my first baby who liked to be carried, hardly slept and cried till she drove me to the brink of insanity grin #colic #reflux

Took my time to pray against all those this time and God answered

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
ginababy:

So so sorry for your loss dear. I understand how you feel. Lost mine 19 years ago and I was the closest of her kids to her. No day passes by that I don't wish she could be here to see how far I have come and what I have achieved, to be my best buddie.

You can't whisk away the pain and memories off your mind just like that. It's not that easy. Remember the good times you shared with her and see them as a privilege from God to have known someone as wonderful as her. Only time and God can heal your pain. Cry all you want if it'll make you feel better but don't wallow in grief for too long. She'll want you to move on knowing she'll be watching over you and yours,wont she?

God knows best. May he strengthen and comfort you and your family in this trying time and may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.