Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,219 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8302132 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Good evening efrebori. If I don't come online nobori wee ask of me. Anyway, how's the baby bump watch going to all preggos and to the vigilante mama, una well done. I don't know where the superstition comes from but today I broke the don't-do as I got to see my full n@k!d body in a full mirror today since I carry belle. Mehn, skin darkening no get part two o. My face and stomach na coke and fanta and I don add weight. Don't mind my meme, i'm a first timer. I'll be 32weeks this tuesday and waiting for all to come to an end with praise.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy birthday Chinwendym and megilicious, wish you both many more years ahead.

Iyabetajos and Rukemi291, don't mind me jare; it's my ministry. Lol. Happy bumping

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy birthday meggilicious.

Mompurity2 I don't think its out of place considering your are carrying twins.

Tatacherie you have almost made me start watching Telemundo. Kai this kain tori dey sweet. And as a FTM, im learning plenty from your BS.

In other news, nausea has been disturbing me since yesterday. I bind every spirit of MS in my life grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
For all of you liking detailed birth story, Hope when it's your turn to give BS, you won't give us summary or kpatakpata hold the BS to yourself tongue, . We need detailed one just like Tatacherie 's own. Still waiting for episode 3 of this BS.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
everfaithfulGod:
congrats ma'am. May God bless ur princess
Where have you been?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
ginababy, so sorry for your loss. May God console and comfort you.

Hello to pushing and vigilante mamas. Congrats Tatacherie.

Ok. My period came exactly 8weeks after the MC. Expecting the results for the APA test ai did,by weekend.
1. I don't know whether to start ttcing again. kinda double minded now.
2. I'm not interested anymore in knowing the root cause of the MCs. The anxiety is trying to work me up. I think that's not good for me. #justtookthatdecisinyesterday.
3. My main question, does stress lead to MCs, having in mind it occurs in the 2nd trimester(early though). And then there's this small fibroid though dr said it nothing to worry
(sorry for the long post)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy birthday to megilicious and mama Ekene, may God bless you richly always.

Welcome to the newbies.

Tatacherie, abeg com finis ur bs, very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
@Rukemi291, goodevening, pls am still waiting for the article u talked abt searching for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
ozycy:

Where have you been?
my team captain thanks for checking on me. Its Glo network o.Got MB bt couldnt use it. I called customer care severally,yet they did not do anything.I have to subscribe on my zain line yesterday and ive been reading up since then bt still get plenty pages to read through.
How is my princess doing? my luv to her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Sugah thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Gaily04:

My dear, I wish to b like u someday. Am already looking like I want to pop out d baby soon. People keep telling me that d time is nearer than I can imagine, bt may is still such a long time. I wasn't this big during my last preggie.

This is my first pregnancy and people who know me can already tell i'm pregnant at just 14 weeks. I know for me, its mostly just bloat that's why its annoying
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
everfaithfulGod:
my team captain thanks for checking on me. Its Glo network o.Got MB bt couldnt use it. I called customer care severally,yet they did not do anything.I have to subscribe on my zain line yesterday and ive been reading up since then bt still get plenty pages to read through.
How is my princess doing? my luv to her
We are good.
Silly glo network here too, I have MB in my phone but it's sooo slow, I end up using WiFi. It's been so bad since this month. Mtcheww kpele.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2016
MsPat:
Abeg tatacherie....nkyystel....fabmummy.....una don born? shocked
tyconcepts....wa gbayi Jare. I'm fine. All ye who asked of me.....I dey gidigba!
Thanks for checking on me dearie, I never born o!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2016
@ginababy, accept my condolence. May her soul Rest in Perfect Peace. So sad she left when needed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaj2: 1:05am On Jan 18, 2016
ozycy:
Zaynie, you are so on point, keep it up.
But I learnt from a chef Dat I should leave my soup to be completely cold before refridgerating, so the freshness will remain.
I didn't get the putting of beans in refrigerator, is it the already cooked one or uncooked one?
Does the rice cooker cook beans too?
Am so buying the deep fryer, which model do you recommend, I ve been meaning to buy it since, procrastination badt.
I can't clean once a week, infact we mop the whole house everyday. my children plenty and dey no dey hear word. They just broke my center table for the second time. cry
OK, cooking once a month won't work for me, I have 10 mouth I feed daily.
Ehe, which blender do you use to blend beans for moi moi, I haven't cooked moi moi in ages cos of d stress of taking to a mill to blend.i have Kenwood, will it do the trick? Oya begin answer my plenty questions. Thank ma

I've got a kenwood blender that came with my food processor. It's 1000W and it blends beans for moi moi. I just soak the beans for 30 minutes after peeling before blending.
I do the extra soaking before blending as I peel using Zaynies method.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 5:42am On Jan 18, 2016
Hello ladies, congrats to all new mums and dads.
Vigilante mums, how is it going?
Pushing mums how far? Wishing us all a painless and easy delivery.
@ginababy, so sorry for your loss. May God confort you on every side.
Chiwendym, looking lovely. Happy birthday to u and megilicious in arears.how far with the case?
@iyabetajos, pls and pls, avoid stress biko.if u have to take unpaid leave pls do.it must surely end in praise.
@twinmummies,like mumpurity2,olubankemi,mspat,sharon06 and others I can't remember,congrats to you guys, God is ur muscle o
@rukemi291, how far with the weaning?
Maran1983,kpekus mama.how are the kids doing?
@moskidarl, so sorry abt the Mc.pls try to know what caused it.
You can take a break from TTC tho.you know ur body and soul needs to be in sync to have a healthy pregnancy.and yes, stress can cause miscarriage.
Wishing you and other ATC mums plenty of baby dust.
Mum alive, baby alive,dh alive and plenty money.in jennifer69 voice.

Team feb#

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:29am On Jan 18, 2016
OMG! Many pages to read,where do i start from. First of all congrats to the mamas that have offloaded.
Welcome to new mamas that just joined the thread.
Ginababy, so sorry for your loss.
Belleful mamas here, the Lord is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Why are you scared of eating? Fear of vomiting? If you vomit every time you eat anything no matter what it is, then you may need to see a doctor. Have you tried eating in bits but eating very often? Have you tried fruits too ? Try cereals like corn flakes or rice crisps with enough milk as soon as you wake up....it's helping me ...
Sorry tho...I have problems sleeping at night but I console myself by telling myself it's a phase and it shall pass

fruit goes without any problem especially apple. taking anything milk is out of it so i blv flakes wont work. what stage r u pls as i m not ving problem sleeping here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2016
olaj2:

I've got a kenwood blender that came with my food processor. It's 1000W and it blends beans for moi moi. I just soak the beans for 30 minutes after peeling before blending.
I do the extra soaking before blending as I peel using Zaynies method.
Oh, I just checked my own and it's 300W, guess I will get a bigger one. My blender is close to 5yrs old, it hv suffered in my hands grin . How much did you buy your own combo? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2016
Gaily04:
@Rukemi291, goodevening, pls am still waiting for the article u talked abt searching for me.

Sorry ma'am. I had attached it to one of my earlier posts didn't know you didn't see it.

www.clothdiaper.ng/blogs/baby-sleep-facts-and-tips/77645761-10-tips-to-make-potty-training-a-success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2016
@Zaynie and Ozycy, stay away from deep fryer, avoid using frying oil repeatedly. Its a major factor for cancer. The structure of that oil has been altered chemically. If I ve to fry anything, I use dt oil for making soup immediately. I dnt use frying oil twice.

@chinwendymn and megillicious, wish u many more fruitful years ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2016
Hello my lovely people. Do have a blessed day and prosperous week. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2016
Rukemi291:

Sorry ma'am. I had attached it to one of my earlier posts didn't know you didn't see it.

www.clothdiaper.ng/blogs/baby-sleep-facts-and-tips/77645761-10-tips-to-make-potty-training-a-success

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2016
zaynie da mama of life, if Na food u wan chop, don't worry. We gats enough abi will it pass indomie and fried eggs? tongue

As for the dashing people clothes, I pray God sends me people that truly need them and won't have bad mind.

Chiwendym.. u look just how I pictured you. Happy birthday in arrears. Hope u had enough fun? Kisses to Ekene.

ginababy your memory must be so sharp... chai, see everyone's name... well done.

tetacherie...abeg submit that script to Wale Adenuga Productions. Na your type dey gist film from scene to scene.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Where are my lovely team mamas. It time for roll call for Team May babes.

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYgrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo
17. mulberry
18. goldenruby

Any omission wasn't intentional. Pls feel free to add your name.
#teammayforsupernaturalandspeedydelivery

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2016
talltosyne:
stay away from deep fryer, avoid using frying oil repeatedly. Its a major factor for cancer.
Thanks for this, we learn everyday.
Is it about the fryer or solely about changing the oil used for frying.?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2016
ozycy:

Thanks for this, we learn everyday.
Is it about the fryer or solely about changing the oil used for frying.?

Its abt changing the oil used for frying and deep frying most times is nt good. U can try d air fryer. A frnd of mine also use it.

Team may no wan gree at all!

Oya Lioha, con take roll call for team april.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Apology accepted

Bring your ear (whispering) grin don't say i told you oh, but make sure you get in contact with your teammate before making any payment. shocked

Zaynie how are you? i came to welcome our new member. grin

Haleematm:

Im very sorry my big Sis. I be JJC dnt knw how things are done here ready to learn though.
I salute all expecting mothers in this house. i hail una oooo. thanks for d tip on unripe pawpaw and pinapples. av been on folic acid two mnths before conception and still on it. i av also noted d due issue will work on it (winks)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2016
Ozycy I had a really small deep fryer but the it uses almost 1.5litre of oil. Changing that every time you fry is not economical at all.
The Airfryer is definitely a healthier option... And they are cheaper brands like nexxus.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Good morning beautiful Mamas, pls I need your opinion on this matter, especially Abuja mamas. Am yet to reg for ante natal, cos me and hubby are still contemplating where to reg. My hospt where I was receiving treatment before my bfp was garki hospt, now, I want to reg for antenatal at the same hospt, but hubby is saying the hospt is expensive. ( cos I asked the cost of cs there, and was told btw 300 - 400k, my 1st missionary journey ended with a CS, even though am praying for a VB this time around, but just to be on d safe side if the need for CS arises) He is suggesting a govt hospt either Gen hospt Asokoro or Gen hospt Maitama, pls has anyone used these hospt for antenatal and delivery? How are there services? Am still talking to him to see reasons with me, cos I know he can afford it, if any mama have used Garki hospt pls review. Abeg sorry for the long epistle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaj2: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2016
ozycy:

Oh, I just checked my own and it's 300W, guess I will get a bigger one. My blender is close to 5yrs old, it hv suffered in my hands grin . How much did you buy your own combo? Thanks

It was a gift. I have had it for over 2 years though. The model is FP920 if you want to check it out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2016
Cha cha cha cha Supernatural team April Kwenu!!!!!!.

1. fabmummy
2. Lioha
3. Talltosyne
4. Havefaith222
5. FreddywellsNgN
6. Bez
7. Mubzay
8. Iyefulove
9. ceysaga
10. Ifyjip
11. Izzystevens
12. Mspat
13. Sodiamond
14. Siscaos
15. Anak123
16. Nice14
17. Mumtwins

Feel free to add your name if it is not here

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dijaaa and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.