Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,486 members, 7,978,585 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8476847 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (6977) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tbaby4real: @ favored gal I did not use any fertility drugs too but dh use to pray for twins and they have twins in their family too.

o well...i remember beloved saw only one baby and dint see the other two till about 16 weeks...nothing is impossible grin

are u showing already?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicolo(f): 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
Seems we the April Mama's r much in the house oo.Am also April by his grace.
Had my Dating Scan today,see my baby resting in her palace.I say "Shoor,na this cutie dey cause me many many vomiting??".
I was so happy,hussy was almost crying,he just open mouth,dey do thank God.
Dis GOD is trully GOD.
Am in my 13th week but my vomiting has not stopped oo,dunno wen it will stop oo.
@Tbaby,I wan twins too cos my fada inlaw is twin but Baba God knws best jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
mummyf. Congratulations. Anxiously awaiting the gist...

Kaynee &inurmind. I wish you both well.

Tbaby. Ameen o.
Favored gal. lol. Infact the next scan will show you are carrying three. grin grin grin

Chicolo. Gos is really wonderful o. God bless the person that invented the baby scanning machine. As for vomitting, i still vomitted at week 28/29.

@all. My belly was so so tight today that i could almost not breathe. The women in my office said it's baby's position and turning that caused it. I was so uncomfortable until i knelt forward toward a chair and rested my head and chest with the support of my arms, for a while.
Incase anyone feels same, I think that position makes baby move to a more bearable location.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lol..three ke...i no fit o!

Pele....i imagine how third trimester is..must be uncomfortable..you are almost there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hello ladies, please where are the January mama's, how are you coping with waiting, January feels so farrrrrr, can't wait for Dec and know that I'm close to January atleast.

Plus over anxiety is finishing me, when i.dont feel my babies kick I get worried, then when I feel them I get relaxed and 10mins later I forget I felt them kick and I start getting worried again.

Then I've been suffering this annoying pain in my left chest directly under my left bosom, it comes and goes but when it comes it relives me when I sit up, it only happens when I'm lying down, I'm searched and searched and finally came up with costochondritis, Google it and read it up.....it's so annoying, have any of you had this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
@ kaf cakes. Am a January mama too o, am always using my fingers to count the number of months left, lol. Can't wait.

Pls stop worrying o, Ur baby is doing just fine, know that they sleep alot, when they awake u will surely know.
I don't experience any pain in my chest but sometimes I feel pain, sort of like a pull, in my tummy. We will soon be there, can't wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Congrats marygold, welcome to d world lil princess!
@rukemi, u wanted to say marygold, u wrote mummyf.
@joysolo congrats on the twins oh!
@udoka, my husband is a twin too and was so sure I am carrying twins, even after d scan, he still feels the 2nd twin is hiding somewhere.lol grin
@beauty, that thread ehn, it shows wat pregnancy does to people.very funny! grin
@byvan, anytin can still happen oh! U will be surprised after pushing out the first baby the doc will now say, there is another one in there tongue lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 10, 2013
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 10, 2013
He is here ! ! ! weighed 5kg, born 11.30,30mins to due date. Gist later, my body is still traumatized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 10, 2013
Oh my God. 5kg?heheheheheheheh. Oh my God. Congrats o. Sorry for the trauma dear.

Plus, did i make it? Am i the first to congratulate the long awaited baby? Yes,i am. Hehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 10, 2013
Kemouche. Your post scared me to my marrow. God will provide another for you soon.

Thanks mummyf, i meant marygold

favored gal. Thanx much. God will help us.
@all January/February mothers. One of you should give me a birthday mate o. I repeat Jan 29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 10, 2013
kemouche, I'm so sorry for your loss.
byvan, 5kg!!!!, Whao, congratulations. pls take enough rest o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 10, 2013
For those watching baby's weight,e no dey work oooo , am a slim woman and not exactly a glutton,yet........! ! ! nah God deliver this baby, enough tears and stitches,spent almost an hour repairing the damages done but the bobo worth am.its not by our strength, God who put am there fit bring am out. Still coming with the gist...........i just can't sleep!!At least all can understand why I was almost obsessed with baby weight watch,i don't know what they eat in there to get so big!!!! shocked

Am just rambling!!hope I ll be able to recognize my post when I wake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 5:45am On Oct 10, 2013
5kg!!!! chineke onye anambra!
wow. byvan congrats o. so so happy for u. yet another boy.... u sure say u go go omugwo? lol.

i tap into ur blessing jare, me i want bomboy too. abeg.come gist us.

marygold dearie congrats too.how is ur lo?

@favored gal i don't mind o. abeg i want twins. ll be very.happy if the next scan reveals a 2nd baby.hiding somewhere lol... lemme intensify my prayer jare. dh dem no get twins but my papa dem get
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 5:49am On Oct 10, 2013
i no want big baby sha. 3.5 is ok for me. don't want anything to tear my honeypot pls embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 5:59am On Oct 10, 2013
@byvan... 5kg... That's large men, congrats dear God will restore ur strength and protect u and lil one
I am also a January mama and d wait is really killing me... Can't wait for december so I can start counting down
As for d kicks my dear sometimes I dey worry but my mom says as long as there is movement, turning, hiccup et al u are fine its when u don't feel ANYTHING at all that's when wahala dey, above all there is a limit to what we can do so we leave d rest in God's hand and pray that He finish d good work He started, its not easy o there r lots and lots of things we worrt about but God dey and it is well...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2013
Byvan!!! *mouth wide open* 5kg. shocked shocked shocked shocked Oh God. Sorry for the tears but am sure looking at him will do the healing wink wink.
Kemoche, God knows best, all we can do is pray to Him. God will comfort u. U shall join us back very soon.
Fnor, these days i cant even differentiate the kick and hiccup, i just feel something hitting my belle from inside.
Marygold, aw are u and the baby?
November, December, Jan..., its still far joor sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2013
God of mercy, did I read 5 kg baby? Somebody help with that byva post Abeg..... That post scare me oooo
@ byva congratulations... U are very strong ooo to be able to push 5kg boy out. Pele, may God strengthen you. Waiting for the full gist. Wow, God is indeed wonderful.
@ favored gal, I can only notice my bump. I am not showing like that yet. I guess cos I don't really eat, I eat once a day( morning- a glass of milk, lunch- banana and orange, dinner- Amala and okro). That has been my food timetable for the past 3 months. Doctor said I should try to eat more but I don't just feel hungry most of the time. Are u showing yet?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2013
You can't imagine he came out hungry and screaming,stuffing hands into his mouth.He totally refused consolation until I offered my milk less breasts,he is dozing now**turns of phone,struggling to doze off too**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2013
shocked @bvyan,5kg Cnt imagine wat dat down south is going through nw lipsrsealed. He would have spoilt the place kai,u try oooo cheesy
Eeyah,anoda boy again grin,the 4th one will be a girl.. wink kip trying cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2013
@byvan
Hmmmmm 5kg!!! The Lord is ur strength.

@smokey drinky
Lollllllll who told u chineke is onye anambra, my sis He is onye Imo, read ur bible well. Lol. U even dey ask for 3.5kg, me na 3.0kg i dey ask Baba oo. I trust HIM, He cant gv us more than we can handle
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicolo(f): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2013
Byvan...Congratulobia!!!!
5kg??Oghene Biko.
The Lord is ur muscle and may God continue to make him your source of joy in jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2013
byvan, 5kg wow i can't stop shouting congrats dear u are a strong woman joor, the lord is ur strength, try and rest in not easy our God is alive. I want to thank God for the safe delivering on this thread he has been so good to us .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2013
@byvan, still looking for someone to help me close my mouth. 5kg is big ooooo. But God in his faithfulness still made it possible to be a vaginal birth, CONGRATS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2013
Blood of jesus! 5kg!!! shocked shocked *fainted and was quickly revived*
How did u do it? God is ur strenght, congrats and give the big man a kiss. Am sure he ran out of food in there that was y he decided to come out on time! grin congrats again!

@kemouche, everytin is in the hands of God. The lord that took that one will replace with double portion. Cheers!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2013
Yay!!!! Byvan...congrats o
Superwoman...5kg!!!weldone mummy...is your husband on the big side? Cuz i hear it also has a lot to do with genes..even if you eat small...na the baby go chop all the food. I want 2.7kg but my husband is big so i dont know really

@tbaby no bump yet! Iv not really been eating so much either.....i hate food that smells so iv been eating dry bread and pineapples..im also suffering from indigestion

@kemouch...omg! Thats so terrible...i had a friend that lost at 26 weeks..its four months after and she is still depressed and a shadow of herself! Cant imagine 36 weeks...may God comfort you with another...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2013
@byvan... Congratulations oh!!! Finally, the guy made his grand entrance... but mehn.... 5kg... i fear for the though of the extent of 'damage' you have talked about!
but, its well, am so happy for you jere... plenty kiss on hs chubby cheeks... cheesy

@all:, am in a dilemma, i wished to use the hospital where i had my first baby, but unfortunately, my husband's office has refused to add me as dependent because he just joined the Bank.

Now, the hospital within my own HMO isnt it at all... I registered with one yesterday, and was totally irritated... from how the conducted their urine test( even charged for d bottle and asked that we bring it every appointment) to even the mere receptionist.

I dont know, maybe it because where i had my 1st baby was just more civilized n kinda far or maybe am just been paranoid.

Right now, am at a cross roads, especially because i didnt see my bill the first time, all i did was sign papers... maybe we shd opt to pay for the service this time, so i can maintain my hospital... or try another hospital on my HMO list.

But, my mind is like i should just remain n pay for the service...afterall, pple pay... embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2013
@tobiegal...pay for bottle ke? Pls get the list of hospitals on your hmo and go to the ones around your area and investigate, access, discuss with the nurses or gyneo if possble

You can also go to the hospital you used before and find out how much it is as a private patient

I had the same dilemna i had a fantastic hmo with my company but i resigned before i took in when i went to make enquiries to pay privately the bill was about 800k for antenatal alone...not inclusive of delivery

My husband's hmo is not too great cuz he chose d lowest one since i had a very gd one that covered both of us.......so i had to go and investigate all the hospitals before i settled on the one im using now for antenatal....i dont intend to give birth there though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2013
congratulations marygold and we r still awaitin the gist o
kemouche wow that must av bin a big blow indeed i had goose bumps reading it but we know that God will bless you with the one that will stay IJN
Congratulaions byvan, 5kg no wonder u could not upload the picture the other time. pls come with the full gist later.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2013
@favored gal... you understand my position perfectly.

Chei, 800k for wetin na... waliai i dey fear to call dis ma oda hospital now... infact, i believe d HMO in my hubby's office most have recognized my name the moment he submitted it... and just looked for an excuse to refuse to add me! grin

Cos, it really funny... does one need to be confirmed before adding a dependant?!

Sha, i hope to find a solution sha... would start with getting the actual cost of the previous one.

thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2013
@Kemouche,so sorry about ur loss it's such a painful one after carrying the preg for 36wks chei!God knows best dearie and He is faithful to his word He will definetely make it beautiful in His time.

@Byan,Wow! 5kg shocked no be small thing oo.Permit me to call ur baby 'THE BABY OF THE YEAR' grin.Congrats dearie kisses to him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sisters I ll still be back for the gist , pelvis still on fire for now,to move legs nah war.Still Feeling like broken candle sticks embarassed.They refused me discharge because they felt I have to be well rested,its better for me cos this boys at home won't understand mummy is broken and not super for now.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (6977) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.