Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8289203 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2016
missmalachi:

N am few days to 6 month post delivery n AF never show face
Wow! I wish to experience AF absence for sometime o amin o jesu

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Welcome Marcjane and Fruitfulvine, You shall carry to term in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2016
@eigmaticme..congrats mam...u r a blessed child nd dis baby has cum to stay insha Allah!
@mitchyy...it is wel my sis...God is ur strength...u r covered..av bn battlin wt stomach upset nd headache sinc last wk,ws told it ws d heat...God wil see us thru.

@all Mamas i got my dose of human wickednes yestaday,a woman dt i buy tins frm called me dt she sees me as sum1 dt alwz get tins frm her nd she nids to tell me sumtin to relieve her conscience dat she ovaheard 2 women discussin me while i ws passin wt my boy dat i dnt av shame,gettin pregnant wen my boy is stil a baby,dat wats pushin me to b goin round wt big tummy nt coverin my eyes' i jst laughed wen she said nd thank her ...i ws shocked bcuz d women mentioned r elderly peeps dt i dnt even talk,i jst greet weneva we met on d str infct thank we r movin frm d area by feb endin...i dnt undastand sum women atall.y d hate nd envy,i dnt even av any friends around here jst to avoid all dese kin stuff...my boy is 1yr3mnths wen i tuk in nd am 34yrs...they dnt even knw my struggles,they jst condemn demselves nt me...jst nid to share wt my efamily cuz am nt ok,thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2016
cutienik:

@all Mamas i got my dose of human wickednes yestaday,a woman dt i buy tins frm called me dt she sees me as sum1 dt alwz get tins frm her nd she nids to tell me sumtin to relieve her conscience dat she ovaheard 2 women discussin me while i ws passin wt my boy dat i dnt av shame,gettin pregnant wen my boy is stil a baby,dat wats pushin me to b goin round wt big tummy nt coverin my eyes' i jst laughed wen she said nd thank her ...i ws shocked bcuz d women mentioned r elderly peeps dt i dnt even talk,i jst greet weneva we met on d str infct thank we r movin frm d area by feb endin...i dnt undastand sum women atall.y d hate nd envy,i dnt even av any friends around here jst to avoid all dese kin stuff...my boy is 1yr3mnths wen i tuk in nd am 34yrs...they dnt even knw my struggles,they jst condemn demselves nt me...jst nid to share wt my efamily cuz am nt ok,thanks.

*hugs*

For all you care she's expressing her actual thoughts and the other women didn't say anything like that!

Even if they did say so it doesn't change the price of fish in the market. Its nothing to bother yourself over.

Truth is people must always have something to say even if you space the children for 5 years dem go see something talk!

You're right no one knows your struggles or why you've made certain decisions...

You're answerable to only God and your family....

Go and look at your baby list again to distract yourself... No waste time on thier idle talk

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaEkube(f): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2016
cutienik:
@eigmaticme..congrats mam...u r a blessed child nd dis baby has cum to stay insha Allah!
@mitchyy...it is wel my sis...God is ur strength...u r covered..av bn battlin wt stomach upset nd headache sinc last wk,ws told it ws d heat...God wil see us thru.

@all Mamas i got my dose of human wickednes yestaday,a woman dt i buy tins frm called me dt she sees me as sum1 dt alwz get tins frm her nd she nids to tell me
sumtin to relieve her conscience dat she ovaheard 2 women discussin me while i ws passin wt my boy dat i dnt av shame,gettin pregnant wen my boy is stil a baby,dat wats pushin me to b goin round wt big tummy nt coverin my eyes' i jst laughed wen she said nd thank her ...i ws shocked bcuz d women mentioned r elderly peeps dt i dnt even talk,i jst greet weneva we met on d str infct thank we r movin frm d area by feb endin...i dnt undastand sum women atall.y d hate nd envy,i dnt even av any friends around here jst to avoid all dese kin stuff...my boy is 1yr3mnths wen i tuk in nd am 34yrs...they dnt even knw my struggles,they jst condemn demselves nt me...jst nid to share wt my efamily cuz am nt ok,thanks.
Why r u bothering urself,don't let wat people say affect u at all.Shebi God saw ur lil boy and still blessed u with anoda baby,pls enjoy urself and flaunt ur baby bump jare.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaEkube(f): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2016
eigmaticme:

I shared this sometimes back.

I am 8 weeks gone, all thanks to God.

No morning sickness at all, just this HUGE appetite and constant fatigue.

I don't even feel pregnant self.

Had my scan and saw the baby's heartbeat, I almost wept for joy.

I know this one will stay as God has decided.

Put me in all your prayers.

#team september#no porting to any earlier month #
Teamie kiss don't worry,come September u shall hold ur bundle of joy.
#Teamseptemberforsupernaturaldelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2016
cutenik, u should have given her a song of praise. if u do 2yrs spacing sef, na dem go ask u if d older one never reach to get aburo. na dem sabi. flaunt that bump that God gave u baby! it aint easy! i searched for even miscarriage for 7good yrs. if i was with dh make i no lie i go don dey try for baby number 2 sef. abi u tell dem say u no fit buy baby list things abi sch fees for the bigger boy dey weigh u down!

rubbish talk of d biggest order.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temismith(f): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2016
lioha:
Cha cha cha cha Supernatural team April Kwenu!!!!!!.
Increasing like no tomorrow.

1. fabmummy
2. lioha
3. Talltosyne
4. Havefaith222
5. FreddywellsNgN
6. Bez
7. Mubzay
8. Iyefulove
9. ceysaga
10. Ifyjip
11. Izzystevens
12. Mspat
13. Sodiamond
14. Siscaos
15. Anak123
16. Nice14
17. Mumtwins
18. Destinedmom
19. Dhabeatyjas
20. Dexterush

Feel free to add your name if it is not here
wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=babythug post=42996907]

*hugs*

For all you care she's expressing her actual thoughts and the other women didn't say anything like that!

Even if they did say so it doesn't change the price of fish in the market. Its nothing to bother yourself over.

Truth is people must always have something to say even if you space the children for 5 years dem go see something talk!

You're right no one knows your struggles or why you've made certain decisions...

You're answerable to only God and your family....

Go and look at your baby list again to distract yourself... No waste time on thier idle talk [/qu

Thanks so much ma i appreciate dis i really do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2016
Got me worried after reading that it could be a symptom of intra hepatic cholestasis of pregnancy
tatacherie:

Yea..I experienced sumtin similar in 3rd trimester.twas horrible xpecially from knees down to feet.i do soak legs in warm water at night to heal d scratched sores n relieve itching too.i didnt aply anytin.it stopped after giving birth.hold on ure almost there pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2016
cherrymum:
cutenik, u should have given her a song of praise. if u do 2yrs spacing sef, na dem go ask u if d older one never reach to get aburo. na dem sabi. flaunt that bump that God gave u baby! it aint easy! i searched for even miscarriage for 7good yrs. if i was with dh make i no lie i go don dey try for baby number 2 sef. abi u tell dem say u no fit buy baby list things abi sch fees for the bigger boy dey weigh u down!

rubbish talk of d biggest order.

i wonda ma...i dnt even discuss anytin wt dem...i buy my boy's caprisone
(carton) frm one of d socAlled women's shop.my dh jst laughed it off dat u expect such frm illiterates..thank u ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2016
Cutienik , I wonder why you're bothered by some silly talks from some irrelevant individuals. . You have to learn to ignore. ..

You tried sef, by the time you give birth, the first will be two years...
Me, na mercy Johnson style of birth sure pass.. i have my target. . What anyone says is none of my business..

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=AdaEkube post=42997152] thank u ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hydee22(f): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Mams in the house, good morning o.
My ongoing BS, i noticed i cld not sleep last night from slight abdominal pain and serious movement from LO so went in for antenatal today and doctor examined just to see i was already 4cm dilated without any signs. Just like that they have admitted me o. Am having slight pains and headache from sleepness night. Will keep giving you feedback as my sweet labor progresses.
#Teamfebfordeliverywithoutcomplications#

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2016
hydee22:
Mams in the house, good morning o.
My ongoing BS, i noticed i cld not sleep last night from slight abdominal pain and serious movement from LO so went in for antenatal today and doctor examined just to see i was already 4cm dilated without any signs. Just like that they have admitted me o. Am having slight pains and headache from sleepness night. Will keep giving you feedback as my sweet labor progresses.
#Teamfebfordeliverywithoutcomplications#
Not to worry it will end in praise. ...as you dilated easily with not much stress so shall your all delivery will be....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2016
@hydee22 it is settled in Jesus' name. You shall deliver like the Hebrew women.
We await the good news.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
fruitfulvine360:
I'm finally joining dis house#dancing Godwin# 4rm d GTC thread. Madam Zaynie I came loaded nd ready with my dues o wink bet make I 1st siddon 4 ur Golden cushion chair grin.
#TeamAugust4easydelivery#
#nomoreloss#
As the undisputed class captain of #teamAugust, Biko, pay your dues fast oo make I quickly go include you in the limited vacancy of #TeamAugust. ....Congratulations and welcome. ...happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
........I'm forever grateful that you have been faithful to me Lord, but for your amazing grace. I greet everyone in the house, bellefull mamas, vigilante mamas and our dearest ATC mamas and all our papas. The Almighty God shall continue to uphold our families, Amen. I am 15 weeks + 4 days gone today, I thank God for His faithfulness. @eigmaticme, congratulations mama, I read your post and I'm very happy reading this new post now. Don't worry, God is in control, just pray, eat , rest and leave the rest to God. He is able to do all things. @fruitfulvine, congrats teamie. @Marcjane, congrats. A big shout out to all August mamas, how is the pushing ministry ? #Augustmama

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
my dear ,don't mind What they are saying, they have nothing to do with their miserable lives. I suffered different kinds of gossip while I was ttc, even when I eventually pregnant ,one particular lady was still gossipping telling people I was not pregnant that I planted something in my womb to deceive people. when I heard the thing I wanted to confront her but later changed my mind till after ddelivery. it is well
cutienik:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
cutienik:

My Sister, trust me jealousy and envy are real. Please don't let it disturb you. ...Like you said 'they do Not know your struggles '!! Be happy and celebrate your babies joooor.....person marry no get pikin, na dem go still mock you, you marry and wan do your thing sharp , them go still complain! !! Please ignore illiterate talk!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
sweetlady4real:
........I'm forever grateful that you have been faithful to me Lord, but for your amazing grace. I greet everyone in the house, bellefull mamas, vigilante mamas and our dearest ATC mamas and all our papas. The Almighty God shall continue to uphold our families, Amen. I am 15 weeks + 4 days gone today, I thank God for His faithfulness. He is able to do all things. @fruitfulvine, congrats teamie. . A big shout out to all August mamas, how is the pushing ministry ? #Augustmama
Teamie, I dey here. Like play like play, You don dey reach 4months....by next week, you don reach 16weeks oo. I dey your back ooo....14weeks 3days today.
Please can this month's run faster? grin grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
I have always wanted a girl as my first child, so we went for scan this morning, to check if everything is in place, and also check the sex of the baby, Lo and behold scan detected that am carrying a baby boy, they even showed DH the pennis of our baby, you needed to see him smiling,: deep down I was not really happy and at the same time i felt so guilty that i preferred a girl over a boy. Anyway I thank God that my baby is in good shape.
* When DH went to drop me at home as he was driving out he wind down, looked at me in the face and said * Tak kia of my boy * he smiled and drove off. I laughed so hard that our security man was also laughing without knowing the reason why am laughing.
Now the reason why I wanted a girl so bad was because my DH does not have a sister, they are 5 boys in the family, and my senior wife had a boy in 2014, so I wanted to be the one to give them a girl, cos my MIL and FIL would be so happy. And I love baby girls, now tell me am I being selfish.
* Anyway am home now and I apologized to my baby and told him that I Love him so much, so when I go shopping I would pick baby boy clothes.

Now why all this sermon, is because I feel so better now that av shared this with you guys. God is so merciful that he made us mother's and would be mother's, so we should always appreciate him.

#team July # Can't wait to behold my cute little Prince.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
lioha:
Heyyyy thank God it's not only me. The heart burn no be here. Beans, yam, indomie infact almost everything I eat. I now eat as early as 4pm, only then will i sleep comfortably if not sleep no be for me.

I was told to eat small portion at a time coz of the heart burn, am sure whn we carry our babies everything will b history.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bintudon(f): 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please I'm admitted due to threatened miscarriage, 3month pregnant. Hope all will be fine with me. And no drip they said bed rest so they can observe the bleeding.reply please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
tatacherie:

Wow! I wish to experience AF absence for sometime o amin o jesu
Wots AF pls, is it monthly flow?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hello everyone, sure we all doing great...

Thanks for the replies...feels good to know one is not alone sometimes : wink

Olubankemi, mumtwins, blessedtwins, tchiwinnie,,tnks

Went for antenatal yesterday, doc said I can stop the aspirin now, take the diclofenac and diazepam only when d pains come, continue with the paludrin, never took fansidar.

Tested positive for malaria at every time I was supposed to take fansidar so just treated it normally, coartem thrice n injection once.

The hospital can order for test for africa shocked shocked, v forgotten how much v spent on running tests undecided. According to my doc they have to monitor me closely n treat anything that might lead to complications immediately. Taking no chances.

Bp went up again yesterday, so she added aldomet to my drugs cry.....wish I could fast forward time abeg...

Funny thing is apart from the occational nasty pains, I feel very ok. Dont even take the drugs regularly sef. So I am very grateful to God.

For heartburn, hmm, even if I dont eat fir hours I get it, I just take mist mag once in a while now.

I know God that has started this good works in our lives will surely bring it to a perfect end..... my teamies how una dey.

Hugs n kisses.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Congratz and welcome @marcjance @fruitfulvine360, eigmaticme. No more loss in Jesus name.
@hydee22, we await the good news. Go and bring forth with ease.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Anak, why do u keep having malaria? Dont u protect yourself? Is your bp pregnancy induced or have you always had one?

Bintundon, you will be fine by God's grace. Just do as your Drs say. Bedrest. Dont get upset with anyone even of nurse, dh or ppl around u do anyhow. Getting upset is not your priority now. Also dont worry or give in to tears, instead pray.

Christybabe, I know a family of 3 boys and 2 girls. Their mom died way back. One of the sisters died sometime ago. The boys are all grown and itching to have girls....na lie! 2 of them have 3boys each. The other guy has a boy. Na laff we dey always laff for them say their mama amd sister no wan come their side.

Nazablossom, I have 0 idea.

Cutienik, why you dey vex for dem? They dont understand. Leave dem with their joblessness.
Rock your bump with pride wink

Go Hydee Go Hydee, we are rooting for u all the way!!!!!

Welcome Fruitfulvine360, have a fruitful and healthy pregnancy. Abeg sofry sofry for my golden chair o, make your big bombom no go spoil my chair tongue.
And please pay your dues. In dollars angry

Welcome back Marcjane. I wish you a healthy and fruitful pregnancy. This time, you will carry to term and deliver your beautiful child with ease. Amin.

# Feb-4-BeautifulComebacks.
#Feb-4- BeautifulReturns.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
bintudon:
Please I'm admitted due to threatened miscarriage, 3month pregnant. Hope all will be fine with me. And no drip they said bed rest so they can observe the bleeding.reply please
Worry not, all will be well. Have faith and observe the bed rest. God is in control.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
bintudon:
It is well with you and your baby In Sha Allah. You will not lose him/her and people will not troop to your house to come and sympathize with you.

It is well with your soul. Have faith and your faith shall make you well.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
bintudon:
how are you doing now? i pray with you. write me okay?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.