Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8301099 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Peach45:
Abeg ow u do am,ow many month/year u wait b4 u take in, cos am seriously praying for VBAC, did CS n my cute baby boy will b 1 next month

I waited 2years n 6 months before I got pregnant. So like 3 years between the deliveries.
I just tried to have a normal pregnancy and thats all.
I actually know someone that had VBAC about a year and 6months after her CS.

Goodluck to u sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
hydee22:
Announcing the arrival of my cute little prince who made his grand entrance at about 1.15pm and weighing 3.2kg.

Congrats ma'am. God bless your little prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
kaffy4bill:

I got 200ml for 400 naira at my health Centre. Attached is the pix if u r in lagos,u can get at any lagos state health facility ard u. Hope dis helps

Tnx nurse Kaffy4bill. It does help my dear.d ish is I'm nt based in Lag bt I will get som1 2 buy 4 me while coming 4 Easter break. Tnx ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
faithisallihave:

Actually I'm all alone. Well, just me and my husband. He leaves for work in the morn and comes back by 7pm.
I lack appetite completely. All I want to take is tea. And I still haven't recovered fully from my C -section. I'm always on my way to the hospital for one thing or the other.

I can totally relate wit u. Pls try and eat oooo
God will strengthen u
U can cook in excess wen u make food so u eat d rest later
Pap with milk too is easy and filling. Wil also help wit production of milk
U will reap bountifully from ur lo
One love alwaz

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pocahuntaz(f): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
@Class captain we kuku dey oooo,baby dey enjoy d warmth nii...I can't wait ooooo cz me no wan port ooooo..Wll b 40wks by Mon..Abeg mamaz wetin I fit use 2 bring bby sharply grin,coz m eager to knw wht e looks like.....

Teamfebfreasy+noteardelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bintudon(f): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
She can try 4D ultrasound, even at 3month u will see the organs clearly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
congrats dear hydee22 may ur lo b a source of joy to ur family.

congrats icoral dear, May ur lo b a source of happiness to ur family.

teamie pocahuntaz go baby go baby come and give us gud news...as per d induction, u can take pineapples, nipple stimulation, ENOUGH KPEKUS(dis one dey sweet die) strolling.

teamie legitdiva go and bring forth ur baby dear.

proudly team Feb...collabo mums

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=faithisallihave post=43039713][/quote]

*hugs* sweetie it can be quite overwhelming truly!

As per food, you just have to eat dear! It greatly helps. is your mum nearby or an aunt? Someone you can trust to cook you some stew -meat,fish and veg plus egusi?? Just in moderate quantity and maybe stuff like beans? Something to last for even if its just a few days? It will ease your stress till you adjust. Or maybe when baby is sleeping see if you can do some bulk cooking.

It'll get easier as the days go by. Try and start a routine too so you're not completely overwhelmed. Remember baby completely depends on you now so you just must oull yourself together and be strong

It is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Congrats lcoral and hydee22, God will continue to bless your home

Able March mamas, how the ministry. Make una dey show face oh because only 11 days to go.
It shall all end in praise. Mother alive, baby alive, daddy alive, sibligs alive, entire family bubbling with plenty money.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thnks mamas 4 d warm welcome, God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Brownsmoothie:
@missmalachi tanx for ur response, am sure we are talking abt d same old doctor,cos am using dier private ward too,so I always go to d corporate reception anytime I go for antenatal. @Jellymom it is well with u,May u carry ur twins b4 d end of dis year. @Icoral congratulations to u newest mum, may God be with u and ur Little Prince.
I guess is d same man.i also go to der corporate reception.there is another nice elderly doctor whose office os inside d corporate recpt,that man os so nice n is d best of all d doc.all in all jolad is averagly good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
sexymum1:

Tanks dear, it is just dat the sonographer dat did our own at 19+ said i seems to be a boy but not with full assurance and my dh ask him what is sticking out lik peenis btwn d leg and he said dat my hubby is observant bt we shuld check back later to be very sure. Since dat time my hubby thinks am carrying a boy because we have a girl already,my problm now is weda 2D can really detect gender accurately dat early.
my first scan was at 16weeks and the sex of my baby was known. That sonographer is a learner. Abeg try another one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Congratulations to icoral n hydee22 on d arrival of ur bundles of Joy. Kisses to LOs.

All nursing mamas, I think abt u guys in dis hurt weda expecially does dat deir babies cannot stand fan or AC. Una Weldon ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Wow, thanks so much omaibaji, kaffy4bill and evryone for your support and prayers! You guys are just the best. I came here to give update only to see your love and support. Omaibaji, your experience really encouraged me.

Here's the news: finally the miscarriage abi evacuation (dunno what else to call it) has started. Remember I have been bleeding. Before sleeping, I prayed that God should start the evacuation even before I see the gyn so that I can end this chapter. Didn't know He'd answer quickly. It was around 2.07am, I woke up to urinate and right there on the toilet seat, I felt something coming out of me. I quickly jumped up and watched as a giant clot of bloody stuff dropped on to the pad, followed by another one. Woke Dh to see, changed pad, prayed & went back to sleep. I have been passing different sizes of bloody tissue clots since today & now the bleeding is gradually reducing. Dh has been so supportive, been cooking and doing the chores, he even had to take permission to be with me today & tomorrow for the gynea. I have no pains at all except weakness and tiredness & for that I am grateful to God. Will see my gynae tomorrow. I know it will end in praise smiley

Goodluck to all my TeamSeptember and all belleful mamas. You will not cast your fruit before its time in Jesus Name.

Big Congrats to you hydee22. May your LO bring you joy.

@omaibaji, in your experience, what was it like? Did you still do evacuation? Or were you given drugs? Also when did you start having sex after it all and how long did it take to conceive again? Pardon my numerous questions pls.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
CheeryChy:
Wow, thanks so much omaibaji, kaffy4bill and evryone for your support and prayers! You guys are just the best. I came here to give update only to see your love and support. Omaibaji, your experience really encouraged me.

Here's the news: finally the miscarriage abi evacuation (dunno what else to call it) has started. Remember I have been bleeding. Before sleeping, I prayed that God should start the evacuation even before I see the gyn so that I can end this chapter. Didn't know He'd answer quickly. It was around 2.07am, I woke up to urinate and right there on the toilet seat, I felt something coming out of me. I quickly jumped up and watched as a giant clot of bloody stuff dropped on to the pad, followed by another one. Woke Dh to see, changed pad, prayed & went back to sleep. I have been passing different sizes of bloody tissue clots since today & now the bleeding is gradually reducing. Dh has been so supportive, been cooking and doing the chores, he even had to take permission to be with me today & tomorrow for the gynea. I have no pains at all except weakness and tiredness & for that I am grateful to God. Will see my gynae tomorrow. I know it will end in praise smiley

Goodluck to all my TeamSeptember and all belleful mamas. You will not cast your fruit before its time in Jesus Name.

Big Congrats to you hydee22. May your LO bring you joy.

@omaibaji, in your experience, what was it like? Did you still do evacuation? Or were you given drugs? Also when did you start having sex after it all and how long did it take to conceive again? Pardon my numerous questions pls.
I am sorry sweetie but you will have to be evacuated to avoid infections and prepare your body for your rainbow baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
@ CheeryChy, it is well with u, I can relate with what u're going tru as I av passed thru dat b4 . Plz try and relax and av it in mind dat God ll give u double for ur pain.

@Iyabetajos, God ll break protocols for ur sake. A sis actually gave birth recently at 27weeks due to PROM and to d glory of God both of them are doing great though d baby is still in incubator.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
lcoral:
Class captain u need to be queried. So u didn't see your member for days and.
No fit ask. Ok oo.
Good news is I had a bouncing baby boy on the 16th feb 2016. Weight : 3.7kg
May God's name be praised. Its a long story but at d end it all ended in praise.
We are at still at d hospital. Mother and child doing great.

God bless team February
Safe delivery to other teamie. And everyone.
One love. BS later when am much stronger.

Congrats, wlcm baby boy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=babythug post=43043098]

Thanks dear. I don't have any family member living close by but I ll try the bulk cooking and also put my mind at rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
hydee22:
Announcing the arrival of my cute little prince who made his grand entrance at about 1.15pm and weighing 3.2kg.

Congrats ma'am, we await your BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
It's time for #threadcuties.... cool cool kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Congrats new mummy @hydee22....God bless your Lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Omojudy:

I am sorry sweetie but you will have to be evacuated to avoid infections and prepare your body for your rainbow baby.
I really don't think evacuation is a must. . I had a miscarriage in November and no evacuation done. . Everything was passed out naturally. .
She'll have to do a scan after d bleeding to check for remnants. .if there's no remnant, then no need for evacuation. .

Cheerychy , continue taking lots of water. . Concerning when to start having sex again..I don't know oo but me and my husband resumed immediately the bleeding stopped, the first day I noticed there was no more blood cheesy
I conceived again the next cycle immediately my period came back... However, you can even conceive without seeing your period because in many cases after miscarriage comes ovulation and normal cycle continues. .

All in all, visit your gynaecologist and hear him out.. it's well with us..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Congratulations Hydee22 may your Lo increase the joy in your home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
ginababy:

Tnx a bunch 4 responding. I thought no one will respond 2 my question so I quietly waved it away.
Concerning d measurement, wat I was given will go into d small eva bottle lyk twice or more. She claimed it's original.
Do u hav any idea on hw one can identify d original coconut oil?
With the smell you can but it's good one should prepare it by oneself. It's on Youtube and will try it out someday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
My numero uno...bae zino!

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
ahnie:

Zino the bae.....Keep growing strong babyyy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
We toast from "afro" to "bald gang".......50shades of Mofe kiss kiss

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
tyconcepts:

So cuuutee!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Iya mofe...howdy?how z warri.
tyconcepts:

Zino the bae.....Keep growing strong babyyy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
ahnie:
Ur numero un is tres jolie kiss ev'eware na oniovo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Excume ma'am....may i asked?
tyconcepts:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.