Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8342809 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (6965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
PresVA:
I really don't think evacuation is a must. . I had a miscarriage in November and no evacuation done. . Everything was passed out naturally. .
She'll have to do a scan after d bleeding to check for remnants. .if there's no remnant, then no need for evacuation. .

Cheerychy , continue taking lots of water. . Concerning when to start having sex again..I don't know oo but me and my husband resumed immediately the bleeding stopped, the first day I noticed there was no more blood cheesy
I conceived again the next cycle immediately my period came back... However, you can even conceive without seeing your period because in many cases after miscarriage comes ovulation and normal cycle continues. .

All in all, visit your gynaecologist and hear him out.. it's well with us..
natural evacuation usually works well with very early pregnancies. girl i no wan explain wetin i see one year that i was given medicines to aid evacuation,i bleed wella ok but two months later i was smelling real bad and having discharge that i eventually had the evacuation. one year i even had two evacuations for one pregnancies. men evacuations used to scare me!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
@bleesdmum no evil shall befall you ma'am... The Lord that started it will complete o,...

Looking forward to officially joining dis thread soon ijn

Thanks sis,we're doing okay.It was previous experiences dat was making me paranoid. Can't wait for u to join and soon it ll become a reality.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
@Rofemiguwa, a very happy and beautiful birthday to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Present dear! How are you doing?
talltosyne:

Where Modath, Kimoni, Beedam, RashMe, Helovesme, Lovinam, Proudmum38, Proudmum11, Talltosyne.
Being a while mamas, check in

Thanks for d love Zaynie, was jst busy planning dh 40th bday ni jare couple with baby shopping. Always exhausted when I get home, atinuke ati moyo nko?

Mama's I hail ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Blessedbaby11, congrats. May ur lo bring unending joy to the family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
zaynie:
Iya Zino, how far....Zino is looking wink.

IyaMofe....this bald Mofe is looking sekxy o.... kiss

Stadora.... see how cute he looks!!!! OMG! Too sweet fa...like a girl. Please continue to take care of him, God will surely make you reap the fruit of your labour in plentifolds. Amin

Nutigal, Izzystevens, Tatacherie.... angry angry angry.
I no see picture o.....and as I wan go sleep now, una must promise say this exact picture wey una post una most repost next week. wink.

Where Modath, Kimoni, Beedam, RashMe, Helovesme, Lovinam, Proudmum38, Proudmum11, Talltosyne.

Present ma grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
SuzieeDee. Come in here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
@madam rofemiguwa...happybirthday to u ma...longlife nd prosperity in Jesus name.

congrats to u blessedbaby11...blessings upon ur jewel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 12:54am On Feb 20, 2016
Dear mama's, join me in thanking dis glorious God, I just had a cute baby boy via Vaginal delivery , weighing 3.5 kg, after 5hrs of labor and 11 hours after induction started. God is faithful.

From my experience I think d Chkin of dilation actually hurts more than contractions.
Pls don't forget to pray for the medical team dat will attend to u, I did and God gave me d best, imagine my doctor praying seriously while disciplining me, he. Was stern and prayerful.

I had a little tear even after dilating fully, but it's worth it.

Have faith my sisters for SUPERNATURAL DELIVERY is very possible. Wish u all d easiest delivery ever, and for ATC mums I'm officially declaring u all fertile in Jesus Name.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 1:52am On Feb 20, 2016
Congrats LegitDiva and all other February mamas that have delivered, may God bless n keep your little ones.

To the remaining bellyful mamas it shall end in praise and u all shall carry to term. Happy bumping!

TTC mamas God hasn't forgotten u!, He shall bless the fruit of ur womb. Before the end of this year u will carry ur babies in ur hands.

Cheerychy, it is well! God shall give u double for all ur troubles.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 2:39am On Feb 20, 2016
@legitDiva, congratulations on the arrival of your baby. May he bring blessings and everlasting joy to your home

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 2:45am On Feb 20, 2016
LegitDiva, congratulations 2 d latest mum n dad. Joy unending dearie.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pocahuntaz(f): 3:07am On Feb 20, 2016
Legitdiva, congrats dear.... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 4:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Wow! Congrats mummyf. May ur baby b a source of blessing to ur family

congrats legitDiva n other new mums. May ur los bring you more joy n blessings

rukemi291 how body? How's oga moh?

Starbuck d mia crooner olia?

dhabeautyjas hope u r gud

lovinam wink nwanyioma kedu? Trust u n ur local govt r great

all mamas in d house I hail oooo

@mompurity2 pls send me a pm. I tried sending u a mail wit d addy u gave n it bounced back invalid

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplebukky: 6:32am On Feb 20, 2016
How time flies, my handsome boy is one today. I am so grateful to God for giving Us this special gift ten months after our Wedding.
Mummies in the house, kindly shower Your prayers on his life and remaining February Mamas too cos I didn't feel much pain during the delivery process despite the fact that I was induced back then.
I am so grateful Lord.
Cake and drinks to be shared later in the day.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oselin: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2016
LegitDiva:
Dear mama's, join me in thanking dis glorious God, I just had a cute baby boy via Vaginal delivery , weighing 3.5 kg, after 5hrs of labor and 11 hours after induction started. God is faithful.

From my experience I think d Chkin of dilation actually hurts more than contractions.
Pls don't forget to pray for the medical team dat will attend to u, I did and God gave me d best, imagine my doctor praying seriously while disciplining me, he. Was stern and prayerful.

I had a little year even after dilating fully, bit it's worth it.

Congratulations mama, feb mamas are just offloading everyday. May God name be praise.

Our father in heaven I need ur help oo as I no wan port to march ooo. In Jesus name, amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2016
Congrats legitdiva, God will continue to bless your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2016
LegitDiva Congrats to the glory of God. May He shower you more blessings.

simplebukky. Happy birthday to the celebrant! May he be for signs and wonders.

oselin Go and deliver safely with other feb mamas. We TeamMarch don plenty already.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2016
congrats legitdiva dear, May God protect u and ur family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2016
congrats legitdiva May God protect you and your lo. Rest well and kissess to lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2016
Congrats LegitDiva, may your child always bring you joy and pride. Amin

Hbd to your son Simplebukky. I wish him many glorious years ahead. I dey wait cake and drinks o, you must not disappoint wink

Oya Febmamas, let the BS start rollin in o cheesy

Maureensylvia, comman make mouth small grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2016
ThAnk u zaynie,omabaji, everyone that wished me hbd..Work no gree me celebrate.

But will be sharing zobo around.hehehe
Congrats legitdiva! God bless ur Lo
Is he my birthmate??

Goodmorning. All. Mama4

How weekend. Dey go

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmum11(f): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2016
zaynie:

. Present Mama Zaynie,tenx 4. Checking on me. D laziness has really increased,i don't know if ur E-godchild is planning to port to Feb. Congratulations to all mothers that have put 2 birth,supernatural deliveries 2 pushing mums and sharp sharp porting to the ATC sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2016
Big Congrats and Amen o to the prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Janix2: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2016
$
nggie:
Congrats LegitDiva and all other February mamas that have delivered, may God bless n keep your little ones.

To the remaining bellyful mamas it shall end in praise and u all shall carry to term. Happy bumping!

TTC mamas God hasn't forgotten u!, He shall bless the fruit of ur womb. Before the end of this year u will carry ur babies in ur hands.

Cheerychy, it is well! God shall give u double for all ur troubles.

I say a Big Amen!
I wil come to this thread officially this year 2016 IJN amen!
Am a 2016 mummy

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2016
Congratulations LegitDiva on the arrival of your LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonert(f): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2016
Hello house. Announcing the arrival of my Prince Charming! bs later.

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Janix2: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2016
moonert:
Hello house. Announcing the arrival of my Prince Charming! bs later.

Congrats dear! Welcome cutie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vanilla90(f): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2016
congrats legitdiva and moonert, may your little ones bring everlasting joy to your respective homes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Congrats @legitdiva may ur lo be a great source of joy to U and ur household amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kejibabe(f): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2016
congrats to all new mamas. may your babies continue to be the source of happiness. may we have no cause to weep over any of our kids...amin.
abeg mamas, how long after c-section can one try vaginal delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2016
congrats legitDiva ...God's protection upon prince.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (6965) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babena(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.