Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8319213 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeolukoya: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hello was livin at ajayifarm btwn alagbole and akute have u tried kingsmith hospitals at fabolude bst jst before akute junctio??
filcast: hi all,pls can someone recommend a good hospital for antenatal around ajuwon/akute area.thanks in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olivia3d: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ok.....so i ve posted here twice, been ignored both times, wont be suprised if this one goes unnoticed too. Not nice of y'all but i still have love for all the preggers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
@olivia...welcome to the thread. Pardon the oversight.

Your preggy mate (march) is smokey drinkey

Dont live in abj so i cant help with your earlier question
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
olivia3d: Ok.....so i ve posted here twice, been ignored both times, wont be suprised if this one goes unnoticed too. Not nice of y'all but i still have love for all the preggers.
awwwww so sorry dear, didnt see your previous posts but your welcome dear...i know it doesnt feel nice to be ignored ....hugzzzz
Ive noticed shops in wuse market that sell quality baby things although I've never bought or priced them before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
beauty?:
The pregnancy brain thing is really annoying, sometimes at work, i will go down the stairs only for me to get there and be very lost. I might remember after i have gotten up or never even remember. It can be funny atimes though.
GenB, How is madam doing?

Lol. I tell you.

Olivia3d. No vex o. I live in Lagos so cant tell you shops in Abuja but can tell you shops in Suleja.

@all. Pls let's remember Obatide's wife in prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kheti(f): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
olivia3d: Ok.....so i ve posted here twice, been ignored both times, wont be suprised if this one goes unnoticed too. Not nice of y'all but i still have love for all the preggers.

Hi olivia sorry for that. M also due in march. I dnt live in abj too bt hopefull someone can help u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
Rukemi291:

Lol. I tell you.

@all. Pls let's remember Obatide's wife in prayers.
Don't tell me you also have the pregnancy brain thing? And i thought it was a myth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2013

Sorry dear, not intentional, try sahad stores or exclusive superstores, they have baby stuff there.

General Buhari, how is ur wife and lo doing, I believe God is more than able to finish what he has started, you shall testify.

My January mama's how r u holding on to ur calendars and the other mama's, bet ur all doing good, it's official I haven't taken my vitamins in days, smh.

Meanwhile who knows where I can get a good baby cot in abj/lag.

Obatide it is well, the only thing I know is my friend was induced and she was in labour for a day and delivered normally at the end, but that was her first.

Hummingbird, how u dey and the boys and the lo in the oven, bet ur doing great love.

All the other mama's, especially those working I hope ur savoring the last days of the holiday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
Then I have a question, do they test for gestational diabetes in nigeria general hospitals, coz in most places in compulsory to be tested between 25-28wks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bludeville:
Don't tell me you also have the pregnancy brain thing? And i thought it was a myth.
I used to think its a myth too but I tell you its real. Twice now I've missed direction, me that I have never missed the road before. I have difficulty remembering where I put things in d house, so now I put everything out. I tell you its horrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
@kaf cake
I use private hosp, and I was tested, don't know of govt hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Obatide:
She wasn't
She went for ANC on that day and after examining her, she was told to wait and they commenced the process
Since she has already been induced, we just have to pray she puts to bed quickly. God is in control, it is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dprince042(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
kissJust joined the thread and I'm happy to be part of you now. I'm a health expert in the making and I believe that Pregnancy is a critical issue in the life of a woman. Prior to planning pregnancy, you should learn more about the things involved in getting pregnant. It involves carrying a baby inside you for nine months, caring for a child for a number of years, and many more. Consider these things, so that you can properly assess if you are ready for pregnancy. It's quite disheartening when a child mis-out of some motherly care due to lack of proper planning for pregnancy. It's not just having a baby, there is a responsibility!
Love you all, I will be in torch regularly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
@gen buhari, i thank the almighty God for ur wife and strongly believe by God's grace she will carry to term @prettimoi, our coursemate, am pushing oo, sorry for d heartburn it will stop,i had it once. @obatide, i dont really know how long it takes for labour to start when induced but i know that it differs. I pray that God will see her thru Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Olivia, sorry dear, i dnt live in abuja. U are welcome.
Obatide, i was once with a lady that was induced, it took her 2 nights to put to bed. She was induced 24 hours after her water broke and she wasn't feeling any contraction. We were at the hospital for 3 days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:37am On Oct 17, 2013
Olivia, sorry dear, i dnt live in abuja. U are welcome to the family.
Obatide, i was once with a lady that was induced, it took her 2 nights to put to bed. She was induced 24 hours after her water broke and she wasn't feeling any contraction. We were at the hospital for 3 days.
GenB, Please, lets know how madam is doing.
Hummingbird, how are u and the boys.
Kafcakes, i have not been tested and am 25wks now. I have alot of Qs for the dr in my next appointment.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dprince042(m): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2013
The importance of folic acid.
Eating foods that are high in folic acid is actually very important prior and during pregnancy. The reason for this is that, it can help prevent certain defects on the neural tube. Thus, it is time that you eat more green leafy vegetables, as well as folic acid fortified cereals. Aside from that, you can also take supplements for it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by filcast(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2013
opeolukoya: Hello was livin at ajayifarm btwn alagbole and akute have u tried kingsmith hospitals at fabolude bst jst before akute junctio??
thanks a lot.she ll check that out. how much do u know about the hospital? Have u or anyone u know patronised them?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
My wife is still in in hospital on bed rest.
She is doing fine, she is more relaxed and getting plenty of sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Obatide(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Join my Family to thank God the Most High, My wife just put to Bed.
I really appreciate everybody for your kind gestures & prayers when we were in LABOUR, God bless you all.
Special thanks also to @bludeville, you proved to be a real family even without knowing each other, God will pay in million folds
I will update the full gist later

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obatide: Join my Family to thank God the Most High, My wife just put to Bed.
I really appreciate everybody for your kind gestures & prayers when we were in LABOUR, God bless you all.
Special thanks also to @bludeville, you proved to be a real family even without knowing each other, God will pay in million folds

Congrats to you and the family Obatide, awaiting the story. God is ever faithful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obatide, i am so happy for u. Thank God. Congrats, ears awaiting the full gist
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Congrats.
All my best to your little miracle.
Hope your LO brings you all
the happiness you deserve. God's blessing be upon your family now and always, Amen.
P.S i thought i posted in the afternoon, it's just now i realise it didn't post sef.
Obatide: Join my Family to thank God the Most High, My wife just put to Bed.
Congrats.
All my best to your little miracle.
Hope your LO brings you all
the happiness you deserve. God's blessing be upon your family now and always, Amen.
P.S i thought i posted in the afternoon, it's just now i realise it didn't post sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 1:38am On Oct 18, 2013
Thank God for the Obatide family. Congrats sir, enjoy ur new status.

Gen Buhari, good to hear Madam is resting well, I'm happy u're there for her. God will see your family through.

Olivia sorry dear, I know how it feels to be ignored. Sure the other ladies have addressed your concern. My lo and her sister are making sure I visit nl only once a week or less.

Marygold, Hummingbird and Byvan hope you're feeling alright.

Easy labour and safe delivery to all the remaining preggies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 1:45am On Oct 18, 2013
@pretty trust, na real special edd o. Make hubby calm down, if it even happens dat day, hubby will enjoy subsequent new years in style...announcing to anybbody that cares to listen "It's my son's bday too". You kno how men are...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 18, 2013
Oluwa seun for GenBuhari and Obatide.
We will always have good news to share on this thread Lagbara Olohun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 18, 2013
Congrats 2 d new mommas, How una dey? Just passing by, dis boy can cry and consume, Ko easy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2013
Rukemi291: Oluwa seun for GenBuhari and Obatide.
We will always have good news to share on this thread Lagbara Olohun
rukky baby how you doing? When are you due self? Hope ure pushing d tummy Well, It is well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeolukoya: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2013
That was our family doctor and he is ok as per prIce gat no idea[ bt he is affordablequote author=filcast]thanks a lot.she ll check that out. how much do u know about the hospital? Have u or anyone u know patronised them?[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoniker(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2013
Good morning to you all here.. I am an ardent follower of
updates on this thread since my wife took in and I
everything I have learned here has been beneficial to me
directly or our friends.
Now this is it: my wife EDD date is 8 days gone and yet
there is no sign the baby is ready to come out. We went
to the hospital on saturday and her cervix was checked
and found to be only 3cm. By the doctor calculation, he
said she should fall into full labour in about 12-16 hrs!!
Here we are 5 days after and there is no sign of labour.
Her contractions come within 5-6 hours inbetween and
they are mild.
Can I opt for induce labour? Or should we wait for
another 6 days( since they say EDD date can either
come 2 weeks earlier or 2 weeks after). Baby heart beat
is fine as mother and baby were checked again on
wednesday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2013
hello moms... cldnt put in any yesterday... had a tough day at MPR... even my boy that i left over at my mom's refused to sleep till i got home... got home at 10pm cry

its actually hard making excuses to go stay with one's child especially when all the branch mgrs n even Zonal head r all women! angry

anyways.. @olivia... sorry u felt ignored, sometimes, coming here n putting a post is more than getting responses back... just posting what i feel ATM is usually enough for me, and if i eventually get any response back... well, all join grin

Sha, am also a March mom... so, how far gone are you?

By d way @beauty, i was able to get details as a private client at the hospital i had my first baby... and gladly, its well affordable, thank God. smiley

@ my moniker... am sure you'd still get responses, bt, hubby n i opted for induced labor for our 1st child, and he was just a day gone from his EDD. The inducment when perfectly and process commenced at abt 10pm and by 1pm the next day, i had my boy... Actual labor /contraction started about 11am...and baby was born at 1pm.

however, the choice is yours... Its well with you and wify.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoniker(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2013
Tobiegal: @ my moniker... am sure you'd still get responses, bt, hubby n i opted for induced labor for our 1st child, and he was just a day gone from his EDD. The inducment when perfectly and process commenced at abt 10pm and by 1pm the next day, i had my boy... Actual labor /contraction started about 11am...and baby was born at 1pm.

however, the choice is yours... Its well with you and wify.

Thanks for your input...was your cervix open before you were induced?

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babena(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.