Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,181 members, 7,890,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:05 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8319443 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 5:30am On Oct 13, 2013
@udoka, kaf n favored gal, senny kisses, @rukemi I'm not hyper o, na dis tin dey disturb his head. @ esmerdal U didnt mention my name, hand up. @kaf scan say single buh I nor mind 3 o lol. @udoka I'm resting o, have not gone 2 work 4 3weeks now, buh my sister I'm not worried again, I leave it to God to handle, cos I'm counting it all Joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 6:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Rukemi I dey o, how r u na?
Nice 14 u really need to calm down as anxiety is not gonna help, talk to anoda doctor if u don't feel convinced, but most of all take ur feet off the ground and try eat well lots of fruits and veggies, don't worry ur LO is here to stay, we all get paranoid in dis pregnancy, for me I worry my tummy is too big other days I worry d tummy is small, amongst others, but God dey and He will see us thru
@ all have a lovely sunday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2013
@ Rukemi, see my hand.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2013
@Rukemi
Epi..wetin for firstimers! No scare me oo. I dont want my efforts to be in vain, since i came back from ANC last friday hv bn eating very healthy, more of veggies and fruits. Will ask d nurse and doc in my next appt kai, they shd tell me its a lie, else l go scatter ground ..lol. God is our strength! If Byvan can pop out 5kg, then everything is possible with God.

@Nice14
Good that you hv decided to rest in d Arm of d Lord. I didnt fully say my conception story on ttc thread. I had severe cramps at 7wks and bleeding at 8wks. Didnt take anything cuz l know progesterone wasnt d case; but God intervened in all d cases. So rest well dear on His Arms!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2013
My darling Tbaby, sweet esmeralda and 'experimental' Uwani cheesy *u know why I said 'experimental'?* winks. I am sure the LOs are kicking and boxing.

Udoka. Na so o. They said its a precautionary measure o. The good thing is that they will numb the place sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2013
@Rukemi, we de well o, pushing along grin
How's d kicking and tumbling going?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2013
Nice14, how are u doing today? Fnor, honestly sometimes i feel my tummy is too small. Worrying is just inevitable but i know its well with us all.
I will ask about that when next i see my doctor.
@all, join me as i celebrate my aniversary. today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2013
happy anniversary to you my sister. May your husband continue to kiss your lips even after you both have lost all your teeth to old age.
Ameeeeen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2013
Happy anniversary dear... U will celebrate d next one with ur LO IJN... Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
@beauty, happy anniversary may u and ur husband and children leave long and happy lives by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
@rukemy, im good o. happy sunday
@ beauty, happy anniversary, congrats dear
@ all happy sunday.ope we are pushing it
@ kheti, i see we are mates, how is it going?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
[quote author=beauty?]Nice14, how are u doing today? Fnor, honestly sometimes i feel my tummy is too small. Worrying is just inevitable but i know its well with us all.
I will ask about that when next i see my doctor.
@all, join me as i celebrate my aniversary. today.[/quote

Happy anniversary sweetie, many more happy years togeda.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
Happy Sunday Darlings, please I want to ask, when did you start shopping for baby things, when did you buy things in your hospital list and did you buy a cot for ur baby, if yes, please where can I get a nice cot bed, i.e the ones that convert to toddler bed, I wanted to order from UK or usa but i don't know any reliable and affordable cargo company, your input and advice is needed.

I dey watch Nig-Eth match, it's like my Los want to join in the game, the kicking no be here oh, I love it though.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeolukoya: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
hello sisters in da building been a while been busy with baby and we are enjoyin our visitations to family and friends anytime we are about goin out my son wount sleep as if he knws he stays awake and happy he is goin out and his strength is so amazing wants to stand and he his already rolling over all by himself at 2months i dey fear oo babies of these days
@humminbird iya ibeji it is well we will support u with our prayers pele
@all please ooo sisters my boy has not pass out feaces 3days now and he is on breastmilk pleas what can I do ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
Rukemi,fnor,goldwater,smokey,kaf cakes, thanks a bunch and amen to ur prayers.
@kaf cakes, i started buying at arnund 18wks, but by 20wks, MIL came with all items and has packed hospital bag for me cos i have be on an off morning sickness. The only thing left is pampers. Anytime you feel strong, go buy what you can. Till u finish all.
@opeolukoya, your boy surely has jackie chan DNA. lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
I can't wait to get back on this thread! Belle don de hungry me, lol.
I need e-annointing from all the multiple baby mamas, I'm believing God for a girl and boy.
Funny how time flies!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ beauty HWA, many more of it IJN.

@ kaf cake start shopping ooo, and its also a form af excercise. But do not stress urself as a result of it.

@ maran1983 we'll be glad to ve u here once again, may God grant ur heart desire.

@all happy weekend and ve a wonderful week ahead, say hi to ur lo for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ beauty congrats...may God continues to bless the union. May you celebrate more in love and peace...(((((hugs))))).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
beauty happy Anniversary , happiness will never cease in ur home. @All, how body? just battling with body pains. Is well Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
Congrats Byvan...5.1...dats some baby mehn! I can imagine the pain during the stitching...awww! Pls rest well.
Get ready to bossom feed o, the nurses told me at the hospital that my baby will eat much cos of her weight(4.1). She's proving them right.

Congrats Marygold, those are cute birth story you and Byvan have there.

@Hummingbird, God is your strength. Thank God you have your hubby's support and encouragement. That and our little sisterly love/support here, and the Grace of God will see you through. It'll be over before you know it. I wish you a stress-free 9months.

@Rukemi my 2 hands are up...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sennykenny,bigmom, thanx, amen.@ tbaby4real, am catching and returning the hug
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeolukoya: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
@beauty thanks jawe happy anniversary ooooo hope oga treat u wella
@ all please make una help me wit my question my son has nt pupu for d last 3days ooo
And also I think we should start a baby shower in this forum it will really be nice or present a gift to our newborn babies what do u think sisters??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
My wife started bleeding this morning she is 24 weeks.
She had been admitted in hospital since last Thursday high BP and monitoring due to concerns about pre-eclampsia and gestational diabetes.

Doctors have started injecting her with steriods to speed up the development of baby's lungs , should premature delivery occur, however there test suggest that there is no Uniary Tract Infection and that the cervix is closed and baby appears fine.

The bleeding has been quite a lot with some clots

Any ideas ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by f4flakes(f): 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
GenBuhari: My wife started bleeding this morning she is 24 weeks.
She had been admitted in hospital since last Thursday high BP and monitoring due to concerns about pre-eclampsia and gestational diabetes.

Doctors have started injecting her with steriods to speed up the development of baby's lungs , should premature delivery occur, however there test suggest that there is no Uniary Tract Infection and that the cervix is closed and baby appears fine.

The bleeding has been quite a lot with some clots

Any ideas ?

Have they ruled out placenta previa? This happened to a colleague and she had to be put on total bed rest. You can google more on it.

My prayers are with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2013
GenBuhari, may God protect her and the baby, please just let her rest well and encourage her. Your lo will be fine insha Allah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kheti(f): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2013
@ kheti, i see we are mates, how is it going?[/quote]

Happy anniv beauty(sorry its cming late) God bless ur home continuously cheesy

@smokeydrinky nice to finally see a mate ooo. M fine, pregnancy has been ok. Nt a lot of morning sickness only thin s the continous tiredness, m usualyy very active nw m lazier than a whale grin my tummy s jst beginning to show, when I eat its soooo big bt in the mornings very flat. No flutters yet cnt wait for that. How has urs been.

@everybdy lovely week nd blessings to all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2013
Genbuhari, may God keep your DW and lo... Please relax and pray, your wife need that confidence on your face now. Tell madam, all will be well by His grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2013
Kheti: @ kheti, i see we are mates, how is it going?

Happy anniv beauty(sorry its cming late) God bless ur home continuously cheesy

@smokeydrinky nice to finally see a mate ooo. M fine, pregnancy has been ok. Nt a lot of morning sickness only thin s the continous tiredness, m usualyy very active nw m lazier than a whale grin my tummy s jst beginning to show, when I eat its soooo big bt in the mornings very flat. No flutters yet cnt wait for that. How has urs been.

@everybdy lovely week nd blessings to all

mine has been stress free so far. i get tired sometimes and i HATE the discharge. tommy isn't out yet, it just looks like i overfed. was asking dr wen i ll start showing and he asked me if i don't like wearing my jean comfortably lol... i tot i gained some weight but last weekend i wore an old jean and was still able to button it.
i just want to feel the baby move. sometimes i feel flutters but i don't know if its my imagination. i want a strong kick biko.

oh...and i can't wait for march cheesy

morning all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2013
mayblossom. grin Oh, my bad. I thought you have dropped the baby o. How is baby girl doing?

@Ope. Sincerely, it's a nice idea. How do you think it can be achieved?

Genbuhari. God will stay with baby and her.

@udoka. Ehn ehn, my hospital told me the tightening of the uterus is pseudolabour, i.e false labour especially when it is not accompanied with pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2013
smokey drinky:

mine has been stress free so far. i get tired sometimes and i HATE the discharge. tommy isn't out yet, it just looks like i overfed. was asking dr wen i ll start showing and he asked me if i don't like wearing my jean comfortably lol... i tot i gained some weight but last weekend i wore an old jean and was still able to button it.
i just want to feel the baby move. sometimes i feel flutters but i don't know if its my imagination. i want a strong kick biko.

oh...and i can't wait for march cheesy

morning all

Lol. You want a strong kick? Don't worry, very soon. You will even see movements through your skin and even feel baby's hiccups. na step by step.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2013
@general buhari,I don't know what might be causing that. just keep praying.since cervix is closed and baby is ok,just keep believing she will carry to term. Its well.

@beauty happy anniv in arears!

@opeolukoya, y don't u ask on the new baby thread, am sure they will give u a gud answer. But wen my son experienced dat I put mentholatum on cotton bud and put it in his bumbum and he pooped dat day.

@rukemi, thanks we are fine oh!

@nice, just relax, God is in control. U know there are some pple who even have menses while pregnat and they carried to term.
Its well with u and babies.
Sometimes pregnancy really messes up our body that we really get paranoid. I remember asking some weeks ago if any1 feels their baby real low in the pelvis, doc say its ok sha.

@udoka, we dat used torch light to find our own belle, we will not mind hummingbird situation now.lol

@favoredgal, hope d itching has stopped?
We will all carry to term and deliver with ease IJN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kheti(f): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2013
Can't wait for the kung-fu kicks too lolll. Small flutters dnt even knw if its jst gas or baby I feel.as for the discharge I hateddd it tooo, my lord nobdy tld me tht it will b tht much, it has slowed down nw. avnt started wearn maternity clothes yet, nd m secretly happy cos I dnt want to have a huge belly abegg .Counting down to march already too. God will see us thru safely

@general buhari. My prayers r wit u

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.