Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8293202 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
rofemiguwa:
Tanks dear.it is exclusive and copyrighted for now.hehehehe. Its jus for us.

Hope U r doing well?

Hehehe... Issorait...
I'm doing great... Much better today...
Hope you're doing well too...

Mmmuah...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourish89: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
omowunmigan:
Thanks mommas.. Yes I work o.. I have plenty responsibilities on my shoulders. I work 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday but I sit all through except time to wee and time to eat. Anyways, I stopped driving since bfp..but I do 15mins trek around 7:45 and again at 5pm...i walk majestically these days.
I intend getting doctor's report for two weeks leave from next Monday. Or I'll just form sick for few days before sending a report sef. Thanks for your prayers and concerns.
Rejoice03, supernatural childbirth.. I've heard of it before.. Or is it a Xtian literature? I'm a Muslim o.. But if nah prayer, abeg I'm in. Lemme even check my system to see if I have anything like that.
One love!
Congrats ma.dis baby must stay becos d blessings of God maketh rich and added no sorrows.i second d use of supernatural chilbirth,but if ur religion does not suport it,make it a point of duty to speak life unto ur baby on a daily basics.looking forward to reading ur birth story come decemba.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Twogreatnations:

@ esof, I love your petite stature and cute bump. Cutie, cutie you are.

enkaydewdrop:

Vereeeeery cute

Many thanks beautiful mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourish89: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Captain mitchy!!!On behalf of my fellow july mommas,I wish u quick recovery in jesus name#Teamjuly 4 quick,short and easy delivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
June mamas, how far na? How u guys doing? Ma'am Hajarahbadmus, it af tey small oh... Hope you good... Where's effriborri

My bumpy bump at 31+2weeks... Wondering what it'll look like at 40... #TeamNoPant, but had to wear one for the occasion... Hehehe...

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Was tempted to feel low this evening cos period ought to be today yet test says negative just like last month when i was so sure yet no. i always got pregnant with ease. my calculations were always precise, yet i am still expecting my rainbow baby after seven miscarriages and a failed marriage due to the delay, i was first married in 2008 so i can say i have been trying for eight years. I never had an abortion before marriage yet ex in laws called me that name and more. oh ex remarried even before divorce and is blessed with a child(or more now as i have lost all track of him and have moved on)
then i remembered to count my blessings
1.My divorce led me to real salvation
2.I am blessed with a gooood husband who adores me and makes the divorce worth it, who married me despite knowing i had 6 miscarriages then, who sang for me on our wedding unlike ex who was good at hiding emotions. Oh he stands by me through this, in prayers, fasting and has even hinted adoption unlike ex who left cos of child delay.I am not ignorant of people who go for deliverances just to see husband number one.
3.I have a source of livelyhood.
4.I see my period most months unlike some women who pay plenty just to atleast see period first.
5.I have a big crazy family who love and support me.
6.My list goes on and my Joy isnt determined by not having children YET. I can continue but PHCN/NEPA/DISCO just restored/brought the power/light so woman pikin need to utilize am!

63 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
olubankemi:
@Ozycy, you dey snap oo. 476 of 891 pictures, almost 1000, hehehe, chai, you ddeey pose.
Kikikikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
E no easy o, but We thank God for his mercies.

Favouredmom:
@ Omowunmigan welcome from the TTC thread. You are not alone as I also ported from there. My advice to you is that everytime the thought of your little one crosses your mind, place your hands on your tummy and declare positive things to your growing foetus. Affliction will never rise again. Welcome to team December club. Enjoy your pregnancy and stay healthy. If you can still get the supernatural childbirth book that will be fine, as you need all the positivity you can get at this time.
Pls follow your doctor's instructions strictly. Progynova and cyclogest are very important at this stage so don't skip it because progesterone is an important hormone in early pregnancy
Also don't forget to pay your dues to mama Zaynie grin

enque and Queen1, how is it going? The Lord is our strength
Welcome mamacajah and AwesomeGodiAv

We don dey gather together gradually, hopefully others will join us too with their BFP news by God's grace

#TeamDecemberforSupernaturalDelivery#

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
feddy27:
Ok o! Bumpy tuesday smiley

This is my bump from last preggo #38weeks#
Cutecutecute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
tatacherie:

cheesy see pompiee me like to press cheesy.beautiful portable bump
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
feddy27:

Yes ma'am smiley
So the line theory is true then.
The up and down line don't allign if it's a boy.

I still dey use touch light find d up line o.
Kikiiiiiikiiiiikiii

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Iomoge2.... 14 weeks lohun lohun... Stop this rough play na embarassed can't even imagine it till end of pregnancy.
I sometimes put my hand in my mouth to vomit when I've eaten and d food just balances on my throat like d pathway is blocked angry

Thanks Rejoice03 I sooo can't wait.

Omowunmigan welcome! I also came from the TTC thread. God will complete what he has started. Fret not. You shall carry to term, deliver safely and this child would be with you till you turn old and grey. Amen

It is well with you Omojudy. God is working behind d scenes and when he unveils his special gift, you would definitely be filled with praises. Congratulations

No mama has had painful feet during preggy? Ohk o lemme ask professor Google
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
iomoge2:

Kikiiiiiikiiiiikiii

Really! First time I dey hear dis one o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Ozycy, 38weeks abi 15weeks...
Kai! I'm jealous...
Lol 38weeks o,

Thanks @ goldenruby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ebony13, the painful feet may be as a result of weight gain. I think I experienced such and granma told me to soak my legs in hot water with bath salt or cooking salt. Can't even remember if it worked bt u can try it out.

I remember wen I gave birth, I poured Epsom salt into my bathtub filled with hot water and soaked myself inside to relieve pain and it worked!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
ozycy:

Cutecutecute

Tanxs darling

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
@ozycy ,nice bump with a pointed navel

@esof n @ Feddy27,nice portable bumps.

@dhabeautyjas ,@rofemiguwa n enkaydewdrops,lovely bumps.

@Omowunmigan,congratulations on ur bfp n welcome on board,insha Allah,dis 1 is here 2 stay,happy bumping.

@Olubankemi,thanks 4 sharing d shea butter testimony,nt expecting any stretch marks though,but will kip it handy.

@iomoge ,kpele o,heartburn is part of d package,but wen it makes one very uncomfortable like urs den u nid 2seek medical help,try n get d gelusil ,it will stop d heartburn.

@enkaydewdrops ,u c Wetin u don cause .ba?Dis party rice u mentioned don dey hungry me naw .

@Omojudy,cheer up dear never give d devil a chance at ur happiness,God will make all things beautiful n perfect at his own time.
angry @ozycy ,nice bump with a pointed navel

@esof n @ Feddy27,nice portable bumps.

@dhabeautyjas ,@rofemiguwa n enkaydewdrops,lovely bumps.

@Omowunmigan,congratulations on ur bfp n welcome on board,insha Allah,dis 1 is here 2 stay,happy bumping.

@Olubankemi,thanks 4 sharing d shea butter testimony,nt expecting any stretch marks though,but will kip it handy.

@iomoge ,kpele o,heartburn is part of d package,but wen it makes one very uncomfortable like urs den u nid 2seek medical help,try n get d gelusil ,it will stop d heartburn.

@enkaydewdrops ,u c Wetin u don cause .ba?Dis party rice u mentioned don dey hungry me naw .

@Omojudy,cheer up dear never give d devil a chance at ur happiness,God will make all things beautiful n perfect at his own time.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
omojudy, pls keep up the greatful spirit, the lord might just decide to surprise u when u least expect. I'm sure ul be blessed soon and belive me all the past tears shall never come to mind again. hang on sis, and pls when u do gt ur bfp, be sure to work hand in hand with a good obgyn. kisses dear. rgrds to hubby may God bless him too for being by you

uote author=Omojudy post=45070954]Was tempted to feel low this evening cos period ought to be today yet test says negative just like last month when i was so sure yet no. i always got pregnant with ease. my calculations were always precise, yet i am still expecting my rainbow baby after seven miscarriages and a failed marriage due to the delay, i was first married in 2008 so i can say i have been trying for eight years. I never had an abortion before marriage yet ex in laws called me that name and more. oh ex remarried even before divorce and is blessed with a child(or more now as i have lost all track of him and have moved on)
then i remembered to count my blessings
1.My divorce led me to real salvation
2.I am blessed with a gooood husband who adores me and makes the divorce worth it, who married me despite knowing i had 6 miscarriages then, who sang for me on our wedding unlike ex who was good at hiding emotions. Oh he stands by me through this, in prayers, fasting and has even hinted adoption unlike ex who left cos of child delay.I am not ignorant of people who go for deliverances just to see husband number one.
3.I have a source of livelyhood.
4.I see my period most months unlike some women who pay plenty just to atleast see period first.
5.I have a big crazy family who love and support me.
6.My list goes on and my Joy isnt determined by not having children YET. I can continue but PHCN/NEPA/DISCO just restored/brought the power/light so woman pikin need to utilize am!
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thanks@rejoice03, amhappy, zanie, twogreatnations, favouredmum for the warm welcome and prayers. I feel so loved and blessed. See why I missed this thread and was eager to come back ASAP..lol..

@Omowunmigan, this time, you will carry to term. Hold on to GOD and prayers, rest a lot. Pray for favour from your boss, there's nothing that our GOD cannot do.
In my previous pregnancy after 11 years of marriage, 4 miscarriages, 1 failed IVF, 1 failed IUI, i began to bleed slightly in my 7wk, then again more seriously in my 9week, and then i saw blood anytime I cleaned up from my 9 week till my 18week. It took the doctors till I was 11weeks to discover why I was bleeding and they told me it would stop by 18 weeks ,which it did. During all these time, i was on bed rest for almost all of my 1st trimester, infact one month, i went to work only 4 days.. it was that serious. But today my daughter is 17.5 months and GOD has blessed me with another miracle baby. the same GOD that did it for me , will do the same for you. I strongly believe it.

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Enkaydewdrop, rock ur bump baby smiley

You will be glad you did wen u look back at those photos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thanks Feddy27, would try it tomorrow if the pain doesn't subside.

Nice bump mamas.
Hopefully in 2 weeks, team November would be able to participate.

Proudmom38, Feddy27 has confirmed the theory again. I hope it works for me grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pintoxx, tanxs babe and happy bumping smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
mamacajah:
Hello everyone... long time no see.. its been a while.. please are there any December/ January mums in the house?

wow mamacajah, welcome back round2. I rmber ard January when u posted dt u were itching to gt preggy again. what an awesome God. do u care to share what you did difrently this time? other mama"s might pik sm ideas from there. happy bumping sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
anak123 I double sight u,Hws my boy?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
ebony13:
Thanks Feddy27, would try it tomorrow if the pain doesn't subside.

Nice bump mamas.
Hopefully in 2 weeks, team November would be able to participate.

Proudmom38, Feddy27 has confirmed the theory again. I hope it works for me grin

Finger cross 4u dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
@kaffy no mind me jare,i tot my period wil come on it own b4 i go 4 it...Wil go in dis friday. How's our bae doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Countdown to May!!!!!!......4days to go
Mother alive, baby alive and daddy rejoicing.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
iomoge2:

Kikiiiiiikiiiiikiii
if I had known this, I for no just waste money for scan undecided, I for no bother order Alice turban and all the pinky pinky crown embarassed. I just keep wondering why line no gree join!

Enkaydewdrop cheesy this your craving reminds me of when I dey use about 1k enter motor to and fro go chop jollof rice #100. First trimester craving. No worry, I would check other places for you.

@pintoxx what a long Cc grin see as you arrange all the names cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
ebony13:
No mama has had painful feet during preggy? Ohk o lemme ask professor Google
I DO! but I am in my 3rd trimester, reason I couldn't say much is cos you mentioned you're 12weeks+. Sometimes I feel like I am walking on stones, maybe it's the heaviness, I can't even say why, I just assumed it's part of the package. Pele dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thanks @ pintoxx.

What a successful bumpytuesday we had today even dou we started very late. It was fun watching different categories of bump. Let's do this again next Tuesday grin
#bumpytuesday#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:10am On Apr 27, 2016
pintoxx:

Hehehe... Sorry mama... E get as the thing dey do me...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:12am On Apr 27, 2016
feddy27:
Enkaydewdrop, rock ur bump baby smiley
You will be glad you did wen u look back at those photos

Hehehe... Thank you mama...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.