Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8342255 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (6965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:19am On Jun 13, 2016
@Iyabetajos, so sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and replenish you for such a loss.
It is well with you and your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:19am On Jun 13, 2016
Iyabetajos, I pray his soul rests in peace and by this time next year God will give you double testimony for this one....Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 6:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Iyabetajos:
My son Oluwatimileyin Andre went to be with the Lord yesterday at 11'40pm. It's well with my family. God bless you all for your prayers.
May God console u and give u an everlasting testimony.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 6:50am On Jun 13, 2016
@ iyabetajos, May Baby Andre Rest in Peace in God's bossom. May the Almighty God wrap his hands of comfort and peace around you, may he strengthen you and your family to bear this great loss. May he also reward you with double blessings and may affliction never arise again in your life, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 7:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Accept my condolences iyabetajos ..really so sad. .. but I'm quite confident the almighty God will make you smile again soon. It's well dear..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 7:13am On Jun 13, 2016
@iyabetajos, u shall stand soon and testify and say "surely the lord has done wondrously for me, for he has given me double for my troubles"
Take heart.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2016
@ iyabetajos May Jehovah God comfort and strengthen you. So sorry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Am so sorry abt ur loss@Iyabetajos..I was truly excited when u put to bed like i knew u personally maybe becos we battled HBP in pregnancy... May the Lord comfort u and give u double for ur loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2016
iyabetajos , please accept my condolences. I have prayed for you and I know surely there will be a testimony very soon. It is well. I leave you in the comforting arms of our heavenly father to soothe your wounds and enable you start afresh in joy. bye baby Andre, we will meet at the master's feet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2016
Wipe your tears Iyabetajos. Jehovah sees what you're going through and he will definitely intervene. In future, you'll tell these stories to your kids. Nothing is impossible for Jehovah to do. This is a test of your faith and i'm confident you'll overcome it.
Pls take care of yourself for us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2016
So sorry about your loss@Iyabetajos. May God console you and your family. Take heart ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2016
Still in tears,and we gave birth the same day passed through the same pains God pls comfort my sis iyabetajos,give them the grace to bear this loss,its well ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald65(f): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2016
Gud morning mamas,
Iyabetajos may God Almighty console u n ur family n make u come out strong. pls dont loss hope in God. Pls mamas, have bn trying to get in touch with rofemiguwa but to no avail. we last chatted on Tuesday since den her no has not bn going tru. pls do check up on her

Also for mamas interested in d Postpartum belt,it's stil available n pay on delivery can be done in Lagos only for now. chat me on 09092172360.
sorry for derailing ur thread. tnx

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ArewaBOG: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2016
May God console u and ur family and give
u an everlasting testimony IJN amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2016
Iyabetajos, your story brought me to this thread to comment for the first time cos my wish was to comment to announce bfp when God remembers me. I have been a silent follower of ttc & this thread before I registerd 2 weeks ago and I followed ur story and was so elated about Andre's birth.
I cried and prayed to God concerning you last night, andre's demise touched me so deeply like he was my little nephew. But there's an assurance that when we pass through tribulations God's grace is always sufficient to carry us through.
All I can say is that God almighty, the all knowing God knows best and I TRUST He will do exceeding abundantly above you can think and imagine. I am yet to get my miracle bfp but I TRUST God so much that He will do the best at His time, and he will do same for us all. Be consoled and remember lioha's story as well; she's a mother of a beautiful son now.
Be consoled also that you have proved the fact that you are fruitful and can carry to term regardless of the many miscarriages you have endured.
May God comfort you, bless you, keep you.
I await your next bfp and when your great Samuel or John will be born.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kotias003: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2016
iyabetajos, I'm so sorry for your lose. Words fail me. Bye baby Timileyin.
May the Almighty strengthen you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2016
May God comfort n strengthen you @Iyabetajos. Accept my condolence. It is well with you Isaiah 3:10.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetymii: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2016
@iyabetajos,pls accept my condolence,may the Lord comfort and strengthen u and your husband.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deyoola(f): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2016
@iyabetajos,sorry for the loss. The Almighty will comfort you and give doubles in replacement sooonest.take heart
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2016
@ Iyabetajos,

Am so sorry about your loss, may God console you and bless you with another one... I am deeply sorry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Iyabetajos, accept my condolence. Words fail me at this moment but I ask the Holy Spirit who is the greatest comforter to comfort you and calm your storms at this moment! Sooner than u expect, you will announce another bfp *hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2016
@iyabetajos, am so sorry for your loss. No one has claim to God's thought, but I know his plans for us is that of good & not evil & he will bring you to a wonderful end more than you expected.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2016
Iyabetajos, my condolence dearie. Let d spirit of God console u my dear.

It's lyk my tym don set ooo. Having contractions lyk 10mnts apart n I hav not loss my mucus plug n water hav nt broken. Abeg hw long can it take frm nw to delivery n pls sabi mamas shud help me wt tips dat will fasten labour.

I hope to come bak wt gud news.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2016
U will come back With good news in Jesus name. Amen.

If u have stair case, can u climb and come down severally?
It would help.

Dunno about timing as I no get experience.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Princesskiki and jumayin. Fall in and say hi na

kiss kiss kiss undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss

Princesskiki it's been ages. See u peeping.
U no even send us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2016
iyabetajos. ...SO SORI ABT DIS...WORDS FAIL ME DIS MORNING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2016
iyabetajos it is well, the Lord will comfort you. Lord in all we say thank you cos you knows best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2016
So sorry @iyabetajos, May God comfort you and give you double for your trouble. Affliction shall not rise again. It's really a sad news cos I av been looking forward to seeing Andre's pix. May his soul rip.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Princesskiki(f): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2016
@iyaibetajos may God comfort you and your family. By this time next year you shall be carrying your babies. #No more loss on this thread by God's grace. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Princesskiki(f): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2016
No be so my honourable captain. Just trying to catch up on previous pages.

November mama's I salute you all.

iomoge2:
Princesskiki and jumayin. Fall in and say hi na

kiss kiss kiss undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss

Princesskiki it's been ages. See u peeping.
U no even send us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2016
@ cherrymums prayer... Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by breadplanets(f): 10:10am On Jun 13, 2016
Iyabetajos just like smone said ive been following this thread since it was created even before i got married. And ive been waiting for the day i'll register fully but i just cant help commenting now. Pls take heart sis. Your post brought tears to my eyes but i knw that God will comfort you. Your Testimony is just around the corner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (6965) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kokaiye and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.