Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8289110 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Iyabetajos:
congrats to all mamas that put to bed.God bless and keep your los.
tnx to all those that sent me bible verses.am grateful.
someone carelessly rushed Andres glucose i.v.he was to take 20ml per hour but they gave 50ml per hour for two days.his sugar level rose to an alarming rate d doctor tried his best bt my son didnt make it.dey even put him back on oxygen dt day .doctor said he was retaining fluid.i have left everything to God.pls mamas while in hospital open your eyes....ask questions and above all prayers should not cease from our mouths

Hahhhhh! Can you just imagine? I feel like personally suing the hospital. OMG. This is why many people lose faith in Nigerian nurses. Those stupid ones are the ones giving the good nurses like kaffy4bill a bad name. They know they can't create a life and they are being careless with one. Jehovah will ask back the blood of Andre from their hands. Jeez! cry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2016
raptor2:

My sweet in law n.a. port you wan port sooooooo
Please just take it easy we are almost there. Doh

I'm just tired jare sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2016
Jesusbaby1:
I

I love your moniker, it's my sweetest password of all times till they started hacking it. Just reminds me when I started learning how to use the internet @all night browsing things lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2016
GenyEbere:

Enkaydewdrop and co VIGILANTE IS REAL OOOOOOOOOOOOO enjoy the pains o yesterday we were awake every hour lol so ENJOY THE PAINS O

I wake up every hour too o. Its either to pee, or cough will disturb me, or braxton hicks, or sleep will not just come out of my being uncomfortable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Good day mothers in the house. I am 9weeks and 2days pregnant with my first child. 

Since 4 weeks into the pregnancy, I've had severe morning sickness and no matter how much I complained to the doctor (though I've only been seen twice by the doctors), no medication seems to work for me. I also realized that the prenatal vitamins that was prescribed makes me very sick and makes me throw up a lot no matter what time of the day I take it. 

It's been really difficult for me and lately, it's worse because even drinking water, makes me vomit. Sometimes I force myself to eat several times a day no matter how small, but as soon as I finish eating or in the middle of eating, I'll start throwing up. 

I even eat fruits a lot but I end up vomiting as soon as I finish eating it or in the middle of eating it.

I've tried ginger tea, crackers, etc but none has worked. Even the drugs I was given to stop the vomiting does not work. Rather it makes me weak, shaky and makes me feel faint.  I don't know what to do, I can't even help myself and it makes me feel very depressed. 

Any suggestions please?
Welcome January teamie. The drugs to stop vomiting will give you the effects if you are taking them on an empty stomach. Try eating very small portions of food and increase the intervals. Instead of your usual 3 meals a day you can break it into 6 or 8 small bits portions. Have you tried eating ice cubes to substitute for your water intake. You really need to remain hydrated. Above all cheer up. It is just for a while weeks. ..by week 13 the ms should ease up and you start your bump honeymoon wink
Sixx please add jazzyjazz to our newsletter

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ellemama(f): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2016
Contact me for maternity clothings,nursing bras,nursing covers and sitz bath bowl at a very affordable price.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2016
missmalachi:
@ brokenheart , it is well with u......only u knows n unstd how u feel.everybody has an imaginary action plan on how to handle a cheating partner when caught but until it eventually happen, no one knows what how they will finally handle it.
U unstd ur dh more than anyone here n u knw him better.....if he is the type dat wen u easily forgive him just because he apologised he still go back to do d same thing then i will advise u consider other option.

Am not saying u shldnt forgive ur hubby or drive him out totally but some cheating partner knows there wife is not ready to lose her home so she forgives dem at d 1st apology n she even makes more effort to keep them n this makes them do it again n apologies again n she forgives again.
My dear in as much as u wnt to forgive him,dont gv him on d plata of gold but also operate with wisdom.
As for d so called girl.....just ignore her n pretend u never know she existed.trust me u will be her only goal n project in life cos she will always visit ur fb page just to look @ u and get angry d more.

Nb
All my advice are still from my imaginary action plan if i catch my dh cheating n i don't knw if i will be able to do it or not or even do worse.
thanks my dear, it will never happen to u in Jesus name. It's d worst feeling ever & no amount of preparation can prepare one if faced in reality. If not dat my mom was in d house wen I found out, only God knows what wil have happened. D initial rage I was feeling ehhnn, I wanted to break d TVs, smash his cars windscreen & just destroy things..
This is his first major offence to me.. We have lived relatively peacefully. Lol @ 'life project' 4d girl. it's well indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
zimunachimdi:
mamas pls how do I take care of a circumcised baby boy?
Will he still ve pampers on after the cut? Someone said original engine oil is used to cool it off. How true is it?

Help me!
Cc:kaffy4bill,tchwinnie,babythug,liftedhands, and other sweet mamas

Sorry I'm just responding! I was given gentamicin ointment for both my sons. I guess that or Vaseline should be just fine. Engine oil is a no no abeg. He can have diapers on but ensure he's changed frequently to ease any discomforts!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
@heartbroken, thank God u hv decided to forgive him. That is the best decision. Dhabeautyjas also overcame somthing like this some time ago. Pls work on the areas he talked on. Mk conscious effort to look good for him. Gv him tym/attention. The phone issue biko handle it. Instead of being naked, u cld wear all these sexy/skimpy wears around the house. Do ur part. From what u wrote he appears to b a good man indeed( I stand to b corrected), so I believe his repentance s genuine.
Mamas I don't know if u hv observed that there s an attack on a lot of marriages. It doesn't matter how good ur husband has been or how long the marriage has lasted. Pls and pls this is a clarion call to uphold our husbands in prayer. Pray against every strange woman/strange doctrine. And let's appreciate them, commend them and also do our part to keep our marriages. The enemy will not take over our homes in Jesus' name. Amen!
Sorry for d long post. Biko o wu otu o si dim n'obi.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
faari:

grin grin its almost over, and then you go begging beg am for allowing u sleep small. grin

At least, e go beta pass this one...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
zimunachimdi:
mamas pls how do I take care of a circumcised baby boy?
Will he still ve pampers on after the cut? Someone said original engine oil is used to cool it off. How true is it?

Help me!
Cc:kaffy4bill,tchwinnie,babythug,liftedhands, and other sweet mamas

I rubbed gentamicin cream on my son prescribed by his doctor and wore his diaper loosely. I don't believe in the engine oil tale. ....how hygienic or safe is it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Twogreatnations:

Sorry dear Sis, Hansel, mum is begging you ooo. May Jehovah make it easy for you.

I'm sure he can hear you. Thanks sis. How's the waddling?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jina24:

I say make I find your trouble small. Kikikikikikik grin

Hahahaha. See the way you expose enkaydewdrop. Enkay so you were eyeing team july initially? My fren just sit put and wait to port as you earlier wished grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumAAA: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Iyabetajos:
congrats to all mamas that put to bed.God bless and keep your los.
someone carelessly rushed Andres glucose i.v.he was to take 20ml per hour but they gave 50ml per hour for two days.his sugar level rose to an alarming rate d doctor tried his best bt my son didnt make it.dey even put him back on oxygen dt day .doctor said he was retaining fluid.i have left everything to God.pls mamas while in hospital open your eyes....ask questions and above all prayer should not cease from our mouths
. sorry ma but which hospital is that. name if you can.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
tchiwinnie:
@heartbroken, thank God u hv decided to forgive him. That is the best decision. Dhabeautyjas also overcame somthing like this some time ago. Pls work on the areas he talked on.

Thanks alot sis. He's a good man that's why i was just too shocked. Will intensify prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Amhappy:

I can't really say but time took care of it. Just like in ur case he was remorseful..
thanks again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jesusbaby1:
I experienced it the last three days and it was really horrible... had to take paracetamol at some point and had lots of warm bath...it helped relief me a little... my lo was virtually playing around my vj.... and lower tummy causing me pains and discomfort plus back pains...atimes I hv to spank my tummy a little like baby behave na... but am fine now....so the pain will ease up...
Am telling u dis past three days hasnt been easy for me, I now limp walk coz of d pain, I went for antenatal today& doc examined me she z it's his head he's using to push me. He has shifted a little now I jst pray he shifts finally to a better position. We ll reap d fruit of our labour ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

I jump you pass oooooooh...

Mitchyy, no mind her oh... She just dey joke oh...
Na dis June I go born oh...

Baba God, pick my call na...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue .....
Make I laugh you first. Shebi You don't forget say na July you first tell God....now You don dey change mouth. God is about to grant your initial desire tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
hajarahbadmus:
I stopped checking his phone for my sanity..just like urs, he doesn't hide anything from me..but I went I step further by reporting him to his parents...
i wanted to report him to his mom because shes been a wonderful MIL but all his sisters will hear so I took a chill pill. Thanks for d tips. Saved d chat in my archives, hopefully it doesn't happen again or a can of worms to validate my decision wil b opened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
raptor2:

Oya Baby mummy say you should come out. Please n.a. ABEG n.a. come out oooooo Kikikikiki
Mama Enkay we are there already just bear small Kpele

I hear my sister... It is well jare...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
@heartbtoken , I guess u are a sahm, there are many things that makes men to cheat I.e not being sexually attractive, not good in bed, although nobody is perfect, let me use myself as an example, my dh goes to work, before he comes back, I make sure that everywhere is sparkling clean, make sure his food is ready, shower and dress up, smelling nice, it gives him pleasure, try to sexually active in bed dear, and do whatever he says so far its good, u mentioned fetish, i give hin head ooo ***(covers face)***u said u don't know how to cum that's a story for another day cos I don't want to derail this thread by teaching u lovemaking and how women cums.

I have a story for u. our neighbor died last week Monday, this guy has a wife with six boys, he is wealthy though, but he has this gf from another tribe whom he trained from university to nysc, she is serving currently with a furnished apartment. the wife cried and cried, begging his husband to stop seeing the girl but he ends up beating the wife, the wife suffered so much in his hands, the husband flaunts the girlfriend like his wife, the woman realized that she was not good in bed and both in dressing, she improved greatly. as if a scale fell out of his eyes he left the young lady and focused on his wife. the girls house rent expired, the girl demanded for it, he bluntly refused, unfortunately the girl stabbed him, he is dead now, the wife wasn't bothered a bit, saying he deserves it. In conclusion like other mamas have said, forgive him and put him in ur daily prayers, I believe he will change.

tchiwinnie so u are igbo?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kids be lik

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
GenyEbere:

A and co VIGILANTE IS REAL OOOOOOOOOOOOO enjoy the pains o yesterday we were awake every hour lol so ENJOY THE PAINS O

Lailai...
I no dey enjoy anything...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=Iyabetajos post=46648738]congrats to all mamas that put to bed.God bless and keep your los.
someone carelessly rushed Andres glucose i.v.he was to take 20ml per hour but they gave 50ml per hour for two days.his sugar level rose to an alarming rate d doctor tried his best bt my son didnt make it.dey even put him back on oxygen dt day .doctor said he was retaining fluid.i have left everything to God.pls mamas while in hospital open your eyes....ask questions and above all prayers should not cease from our mouths[/quot

I've b thinking of you, God is still at work, He put smile on ur face.
My dear mothers let's be vigilant whenever we take our los to the hospital, just as she said ask questions n pray for ur baby and any1 attending to them. whn my daughter was admitted and the boy at home, I was always in the hospital, everybody got tired, it got to the point that whn the docs and nurses see me they my just give my update abt her and tell me to go home and take care of the boy.
Its well with us.
T and K will be 3months on th 29th of this month, so far it has b exclusive breastfeeding, want to start formula, I need advice frm my experience mama's, tnk u, sorry for the long story.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
heartbroken:
i wanted to report him to his mom because shes been a wonderful MIL but all his sisters will hear so I took a chill pill. Thanks for d tips. Saved d chat in my archives, hopefully it doesn't happen again or a can of worms to validate my decision wil b opened.
Saving the chat was sooo smart of you !!!
Don't worry you will be fine. .......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
feddy27:
enkaydewdrop, pele dear... the last days always seems to be the longest.. hang in dear darling, you are almost there *hugs*

My sister, these last days really feel like years to me oh...
Thank you my sister...
#Hugz&Kisses

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Twogreatnations:

This woman na real case study @ Enkay, abeg no vex chook hand inside your hoohaa ooo. Pele dear, you are almost there. Soon your precious one will be in your arms by God's grace.

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
Amen oh...
Thanks sis...

#Hugz&Kisses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
thorpido:
thanks again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Amhappy:
@enkaydewdrop Lol sorry for all the troubles. LO is just taking his/her time kikikikikikikiki. It will soon be over. I'm having the constant pooing too. Last night I had frequent painless contraction for like 3hrs. I think say the thing don reach. DH & I have told baby that next week is the appointed time ooo. From Monday I will increase pineapple intake maybe half ripe this time around as longer throat will not let me choose unripe pineapple over riped ones.

Chai! E be like say na d same thing just dey do us...
Those contractions ehn, I've been having them since 1st of June... I don commot my mind oh...
It is well...
God will make it easy for us...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Anak123:

enkaydewdop , mitchy..... Hmmmm vigilante is real ooo. Me that like sleep wella, can't rem the last time I had 5hrs sleep straight....

But what we're going through isn't much different... We sef no dey sleep... E be like say we dey do anoda version of vigilante...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thanks @kaffy4bill,thorpido and liftedhands for the response. I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.