Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,732 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8300991 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
Emerald22:

We are doing great, thanks. How is baby Fedora doing?

She's fine smiley thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
BritneyStacy:

I don't think your state of origin has changedbecause you are married. There is usually a lga certificate which is usually given at local govt secretariat . You have not been issued another one from your husband's lga na.
thanks ma

feddy27:

If the official thing will favor my state of origin, I use mine; if it will favor dh's own, I use his. Eg if I'm applyin for anytin in Rivers state, I use Rivers as state of origin. If it's frm dh, I use Delta state. Anyone wen go favor me nai I dey follow grin grin
grin grin grin mummy Fedora the sharp mama. wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
nkkystel:
Hi mummies, Naeto is 9 months old today!
Cute Naeto.
Naeto pls just get baby Sophie one box of diaper from your sam's club shopping trip.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mum2bsoon, tnx for the mention.

Hope you are fine? I don't have any answer to your question. Other mamas that knows the answer will respond. Pls don't stress yourself.

It will end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Thanks for the mention mum2bsoon and sorry about the mastitis hope you are better now? God will perfect his work in your life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
nkkystel:

Cute Naeto kiss. All I need from Sam's club is Pediasure grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amypearl: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Sixx:
Congrats Besea, God will keep our darling princess and provide to take care of her. Nice bs

Congrats too Lushioustrish, God will keep ur baby and entire family.

Team jan for supernatural delivery! Sorry i culdnt reply ur comments individually, so busy 2day but i can relate 2 ur experiences. God will make it easy 4 us. Ppl i hvent heard from for a long time now: CharmyBliz, Amypearl, Marimaar, ConvenantBabies, hope all is well?
Kemesty, ur edd is duely noted. Stay safe dear.

Gud evening mamas

hello cappo sixx and happy sunday to all mamas especially team january mamas. am fine o cappo sixx, been on admission for one week o, thanks to ovarian cyst, but i bless God for his faithfulness. on bed rest right now. trying to catch up with past posts. congrats to all mamas that have put to bed, may this joy be permanent in your homes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
mum2bsoon:
Realdentist, tanks 4 d mention n pm. Na only u
remember me 4 ds place even my teamies don
4get me. Issokay, I no vex. Guess it's bcuz I avnt
bn contributing as well. Ermm bn on antibiotics
4 5 days nw due to mastitis, dt shit is painful.
Doing fine nw sha bt au do I prevent it in d future
as I av bn lactating b4 I took in n it has never
stopped, Dr says since no baby was feeding on
it it became clogged n infected. I want to knw au
to prevent such from happening again.
Keep massaging with hot water (not too hot o) everyday till u drop ur lo and allow d bm to flow out. u are lucky u have not started breastfeeding because d pain is outta dis world. instead of adding weight after birth I reduced within few hours due to d pain. Mastitis is a biatch aswear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Coldfeet:
Cute boy happy nine months darling kiss
Thanks Coldfeet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
ozycy:

Cute Naeto.
Naeto pls just get baby Sophie one box of diaper from your sam's club shopping trip.
wink cheesy ok ma'am! Trust your baby is doing great.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
feddy27:

Cute Naeto kiss. All I need from Sam's club is Pediasure grin
cheesy wink Thanks feddy27 but you didn't mention the flavor you'll like Naeto to get for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
dear mamas. I salute you all in the name of Christ. pls, I am confuse and need someone to a sure me all will be well. I have a menstral circle that is irregular.. some times comes after 2 months or so. dis time around, it has failed me. I discovered I am pregnant yesterday. I have had 3 ceasereans and it means dis will also be another CS. pls has any one had a forth CS? what is the limit to having a CS? abeg, share ur experience with a sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NoQualms1(f): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
nkkystel:

Wow, happy 9 months Naeto. God bless you. He's my baby's namesake and she also clocked 9 months three days ago.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
mum2bsoon, sorry about d mastitis. like other mamas have said, keep massaging it with hot water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
nkkystel:
cheesy wink Thanks feddy27 but you didn't mention the flavor you'll like Naeto to get for you.

Vanilla grin grin grin specifically 'Grow 'n' Gain' wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oya make una come chop. Peppered agric chicken garnished with green pepper and spring onions grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
nkkystel:
wink cheesy ok ma'am! Trust your baby is doing great.
Yes she's fine thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
fruitfulvine83:
I am becoming fustrated.

Zoey isnt lacthing on.
I cant get above 30mil in a day.

So sorry about that. Can you try bitterleaf soup made with cocoyam n not cornflour, it works like magic.
My sis had d same issue n tried all d tryables until she took bitterleaf soup, in less than 2hrs her breastmilk was gushing. U can give it a try.

I second this. Bitter leaf soup helps

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toask111: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mamas in the house what can we do to stop my wife's vomiting, she is in her early stage of preg, she vomits anything she eat. And this makes her weak. Please can this be reduced or stopped if possible
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rieme26: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
Thank you, finally someone answered. EDD 22/01/2017. Girl.
Sixx:
Welcom new year mama, u have 2 register wit us ur teamates o. Pls cc me with ur edd and gender of baby and sorry 4 the late response. I will send u suggestions as regards ur question. Happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Sorry sir but there's nothing she can do. Vomiting is part of pregnancy package. For some women it stops in the second trimester, for some women, it doesn't. 
If it gets worse to a point where she can't keep water down, please see a doctor. 

Congratulations on the pregnancy and I wish you and your wife a happy and healthy nine months

toask111:
Mamas in the house what can we do to stop my wife's vomiting, she is in her early stage of preg, she vomits anything she eat. And this makes her weak. Please can this be reduced or stopped if possible

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Arihodo:
dear mamas. I salute you all in the name of Christ. pls, I am confuse and need someone to a sure me all will be well. I have a menstral circle that is irregular.. some times comes after 2 months or so. dis time around, it has failed me. I discovered I am pregnant yesterday. I have had 3 ceasereans and it means dis will also be another CS. pls has any one had a forth CS? what is the limit to having a CS? abeg, share ur experience with a sister.
I have witnessed a woman give birth to her fourth via Cs and fourth time Cs as well!

What am concerned about is the spacing between your last pregnancy and this one! However it's no big deal as long as your doctor's are very aware of your history and submit yourself to their care! All will go well.

The lady Im talking about did a hysterectomy after her baby was brought out! She claims she doesn't want to take any chance of having a failed contraceptive in the future.

Just work with your doctor's and all will be well. Congrats .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
rieme26:
Thank you, finally someone answered. EDD 22/01/2017. Girl.
Wowww, team jan are desperately in need of girls for our boys so u are highly welcome once more, edd and gender is noted and will be published in our next edition (roll call). Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
Arihodo:
I have seen two cases.One is actually my friend, 3 CS with one Child due to Preeclampsia issues.Now she is expecting another child
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
Arihodo:
I have seen two cases.One is actually my friend, 3 CS with one Child due to Preeclampsia issues.Now she is expecting another child.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
amypearl:

hello cappo sixx and happy sunday to all mamas especially team january mamas. am fine o cappo sixx, been on admission for one week o, thanks to ovarian cyst, but i bless God for his faithfulness. on bed rest right now. trying to catch up with past posts. congrats to all mamas that have put to bed, may this joy be permanent in your homes.
cry cry So sorry about that luv, i will remember u in my prayers 2nite, team jan will remember u in our prayers. Hope baby is fyn tho and kicking hard. U are healed in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Emerald22..no mind me o..am jst bein naughty ..congrats o..infct i don miss so many birth announcement o.

Greetings mamas.av a fruitful week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Easyasabc123:
Hello mamas in the house,may our prayers be answered soonest.pls I've been ttc for up to a year now,I went to a gynea who said I will av to go tru the following:
Pelvic scan
Hvs
Urinalysis
Endocervical swab
Hormonal Profile.
I was told l have an infection which he prescribed flagentyl/secnidazole tab 500mg 6 tabs at once
Augmenting for 10 days
Gynocare vaginal inserter for 6days
Mist pot for 10days
After then he prescribed the fllg
Perilon 2 tab 10mins before
Rocephin injection 1g daily for 7days
Pls I need interpretation on this

Wow, all these? Sorry mama but u will get a better interpretation on our sister thread 'TTC a Child' (in full pls). Dont worry, God will answer u soon, most of us here are testimonies of his mercy. Gudluck dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
feddy27:
Maureensylvia!! Long time! Hw re u and ur baby? I Can see you viewing this topic grin

Am fine dear, my baby was so sick we have been in d hospital since Monday, we were discharged today

thanks dear for ur concern, how is ur baby hope u all are bouncing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
helovesme:

I can only imagine all the pain you went through. I hope you've been on powerful painkillers post delivery.

The truth is CS is not painful/uncomfortable at all whilst the surgery is ongoing but your doctor adopted a rather crude/inhumane approach. Who bounds a woman (hands and feet) during delivery/surgery? Haba!! Not forgetting his choice of pain relief. Your birth story is a testimony.

Do not let the experience put you off child bearing however do consider a different doctor/hospital next time.

Okay sis. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
maureensylvia:

Am fine dear, my baby was so sick we have been in d hospital since Monday, we were discharged today

Awwww! Sorry about his ill health. Trust he's lot beta now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
maureensylvia:

Eeehyah.. Maureen how u dey now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.