Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,986 members, 7,873,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8289374 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2016
Florena you are next o.... we await your goodnews.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2016
Moskidarl cry cry cry
I cant help it
If i say i understand what you are going through then i am a big liar.
I saw ur post since yesterday and just ran off for loss of words.
Please dear, dont be ashamed of yourself.
You are a mother.. u will be a mother. You will carry your kids.
My heart prays 4 u this day.
This loss is too much.
God please smile on your daughter.....

Moskidarl, dust your self up please.
2017 will not pass u by in d mighty name of Jesus.

Please be strong. Some others have walked in your shoes and today they hold their bundle of Joy.
May God make u smile again n carry your bundle of joy.

Can u change your doctor or seek a second opinion just to know why this is happening?
Hugs darl

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by classic01(f): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2016
Hello Sabi mama's in the house pls I last night I had dis very sharp pain in tummy dat lasted about 30-40secs and I don't why it happened pls hope is not something to worry about and pls what is Braxton hicks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2016
ozycy:

Welcome, that your friend is a good friend for referring you here grin and YES! We can put all your worries away. What's your due month so your team members will identify with you. Enjoy your stay and happy bumping.

Sure she is cheesy
Thanks
My due month is March ! Soooo close
Kinda nervous .
My belly isn't that big and I wonder how small a baby can be in the 5th month ; hope I'm good?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2016
lexajen:
cheesy cheesy

Birth Alerti o o

Baby Eileen Chimdiebube made her grand entrance yesterday evening via V.D, weighing 3.2kg.

This can only be God.

My people, I will be back to share our Birth Testimony.
. Congrats on your new arrival. May she be a source of joy to your family kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2016
firstpregnancy:

Sure she is cheesy
Thanks
Kinda nervous .
My belly isn't that big and I wonder how small a baby can be in the 5th month ; hope I'm good?
. Welcome to our supernatural team. Our acting cappo will soon register you. You are highly welcome.
Cc babyadorable
Realdentist

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2016
firstpregnancy:

In my 5th month when i went to register for ANC ,the attending nurse had to ask me what i came for...my stomach was small that she missed my bump...yet i gave birth to 3.5kg baby...guess the weight is in the bones

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2016
Moskidarl it is well with you, I can imagine how you feel, please keep faith, be hopeful,and nothing to be ashamed of, please take a little break. Find out the root cause of the repeated mcs.
I would suggest you visit a federal teaching hospital not just any govt hospital, cos they likely handle a lot more cases.
And also be sensitive spiritually, sometimes its not always medical.
God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2016
firstpregnancy:
sure she is cheesy
Thanks
Kinda nervous .
my teamie welcome, I guess you are a first timer that's why, next one you will see your belly will pop out faster.

@moskidarl what is there to be ashamed of? Don't worry God will give you the one that will stay, all this is just a passing phase, I know the feeling cos have bein there, we shall all testify in Jesus name.There shall be no more loss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2016
lexajen:
cheesy cheesy

Birth Alerti o o

Baby Eileen Chimdiebube made her grand entrance yesterday evening via V.D, weighing 3.7kg.

This can only be God.

Congrats dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=MoskiDarl post=50982551][/quote]

take heart dear.. D God we serve will give u double for the loss sooner than u expect. don't blame urself cos God knows d best for u all the time....once again take heart
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
firstpregnancy:

Sure she is cheesy
Thanks
Kinda nervous .
U are most Welcome teamie, don't worry about the bump, it will soon be very obvious, plz come around more often....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Greetings to all Mamas. May this day be well with you and ur homes. Hope your Ogas are doing fine.
Congrats to those that have given birth.
And to those who are experiencing whatever kind of difficulty, may God put Satan to shame that you may hold your LO in your arms.

May all your joys be full.

Regards.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
lexajen:
cheesy cheesy

Birth Alerti o o

Baby Eileen Chimdiebube made her grand entrance yesterday evening via V.D, weighing 3.7kg.

This can only be God.

Congrats.. may she be a source of blessing to ur household
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
@Moskidarl… take heart dear one..
God ll give u double for this loss.. dis is no tym to blame urself.. u ll certainly smile sooner than u expected.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Just because its NOVEMBER.
We own the floor cheesy grin cheesy

Lets celebrate with Lexajen who had her baby girl successfully... kiss kiss kiss

001.Besea ----------- 11|4 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
002. Bolseas ----------- surprise 22
003. Deyoola -----------10|21 Welcome 2 our Princess
004. Ebony13 ---------- 9|3 Welcome 2 our Prince & Princess kiss
005. Florena -----------XY 4
006. Godmother -------- 10|22 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
007. Iomoge2 ------- 10|24 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
008. Jumayin -------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
009. Jummy004 ------ 11|9 Welcome 2 our Princess
010. LadyMessi ------- 11|7 Welcome 2 our Princess
011. Lexajen ---------- 11|12 Welcome 2 our Princess
012. Missade ---------- 10|23 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
013. Mydeporch ------- XY 30
014. Oshey01 ---------- XX 22
015. Phummy1821 ---- XY 16
016. PrincessKF ------ 10|25 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
017. Princesskiki ------- 11|11 Welcome 2 our Prince
018. Pweetyface ------- 10|8 Welcome 2 our Princess
019. Rejoice02 --------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
020. Roseval ----------- Pending 11
021. Sweetrie ----------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Prince
022. Temmygal25 -------Pending
023. Twogreatnations -- 11|6 Welcome 2 our Princesses
024. XX01 ------------- XY 20
025. Hotmomma ----- 11|? Welcome 2 our Prince kiss

From October.

2. Mamajesu
3. Ojac1
4. Marcjane 11|1 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
5. Chicmoni

This is the month the Lord God almighty has given us.
We would all go and bring forth our bundles of Joy in Jesus Name, Amen

#TeamNovember4SharpSharpDelivery
#TeamNoLoss

Drop ya BS and get a kiss in front of ya announcement grin grin grin

Roseval and Florena... we await your testimony.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Moskidarl
so sorry for your loss. Pls dnt feel too sad, you are still a mother. And u shall conceive again very soon. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
firstpregnancy:

Sure she is cheesy
Thanks
Kinda nervous .

Ah ah. March is still far o. With my first pregnancy my bump started showing at 7month and with this second one I started showing at 6months, I am close to my due date and some pple will still look at my bump and think I am 5months pregnant.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by austine4real(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
olaoyekemi:
Baby zion@ 6wks old.
Am a year older today, any birthday mate in the house
happy birthday to I wsh u very gud thing of life n u wll witness more of it.
I no knw sey u don marry I come dey eye u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
austin.e4real:

happy birthday to I wsh u very gud thing of life n u wll witness more of it.

I no knw sey u don marry I come dey eye u
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Sorry for ur loss ma'am moskidarl. There's nothing to be ashamed of. God will give you double for your loss. You're still a mother and you will carry the next one to term. It is well with you ma

Ma'am ozycy, why you de laff na?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chanbaby:
Mama I beg u people should allow me vent here cos I no wan face DH this night cos quarreling is prohibited. I'm a FTM I complained of waist pain and he ask me want I did with my waist all day ( in DH voice......u didn't drive and u didn't stand for long) Imagine asking a woman that is 7months pregnant and very active that kind of question. I'm just pissed off. He keeps saying u should be in charge of ur body this pregnancy shouldn't control u. I can't even crave for anything he will first preach that craving is of the mind before I will get whatever I ask for by then I have lost appetite.
He helps me quite alright but I still do my normal chores cos he will say he doesn't want me to be lazy that I should try and live my normal life. Don't know how to make him understand how I feel. Really pissed off tonight.

since its d first time for both of u, Ur dh might not really understand what u r going through so I guess dts y he's talking like this. If there's an older woman ( like his mom) around dt he listens to, u can get her to talk to him n explain how a woman feels during pregnancy. But pls be wise about it so dt it won't look like u went to report him.

on Ur own part pls don't stress urself o anyone u no fit do a beg leave am. Dey no dey give award for macho woman for pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
iomoge2:
Just because its NOVEMBER.
We own the floor cheesy grin cheesy

Lets celebrate with Lexajen who had her baby girl successfully... kiss kiss kiss

001.Besea ----------- 11|4 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
002. Bolseas ----------- surprise 22
003. Deyoola -----------10|21 Welcome 2 our Princess
004. Ebony13 ---------- 9|3 Welcome 2 our Prince & Princess kiss
005. Florena -----------XY 4
006. Godmother -------- 10|22 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
007. Iomoge2 ------- 10|24 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
008. Jumayin -------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
009. Jummy004 ------ 11|9 Welcome 2 our Princess
010. LadyMessi ------- 11|7 [b] Welcome

Roseval and Florena... we await your testimony.
Capoo am still pushing o, waiting patiently o,I pray dis week shall not pass me by Sha.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Maamas happy sunday to you all.. please I need urgent reply cuz am kinda losing my mind cuz I wnt to act fast o.... Am craving catfish peppersoup so badly that am dressing up alrdy to go buy one in a joint.(point n kill) please am 10wks pregnant, is it safe for me?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Thanks I thought I was alone in this * Small belly worries *

Yesternyt I and my husby decided to go check out how our baby was doing. We got to the scan center but they were closed for the day already but I am just so anxious to see him again after 2-3months . First I wanna know if it is now in the right position and secondly I wanna know if everything is alright with him and every other relevant info ( the sex, breathing etc) . Is there a way one can know if one's baby's head is down towards the pelvic area without scan.
Is there much a pregnant woman can do at home without visiting the scan center

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
abeg, dis may sound stupid and funny, but its the truth. do any one knows a test or scan DAT can tell the accurate age of a pregnancy because seriously, I don't knw my EDD because of my irregular cycle.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Orney, thanks dearie, you're next to be celebrated, about widd, i will soon show face. Cheers.

Moskidarl, pls take heart, just trust God and also if you don't mind seek another opinion from a new gynae. Some gynaes are better than others. Dearie, you would remember this your post and thank God cos he would give you victory by his grace. Just trust him.

Lexajen, nne nnoo, congrats and welcome adorable baby kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Happy Sunday people!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
Maamas happy sunday to you all.. please I need urgent reply cuz am kinda losing my mind cuz I wnt to act fast o.... Am craving catfish peppersoup so badly that am dressing up alrdy to go buy one in a joint.(point n kill) please am 10wks pregnant, is it safe for me?

Enjoy your fish! U re safe smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
hotmomma:
Orney, thanks dearie, you're next to be celebrated, about widd, i will soon show face. Cheers.

Moskidarl, pls take heart, just trust God and also if you don't mind seek another opinion from a new gynae. Some gynaes are better than others. Dearie, you would remember this your post and thank God cos he would give you victory by his grace. Just trust him.

Lexajen, nne nnoo, congrats and welcome adorable baby kiss
Amen and thank you ma, greetings to ur son and hubby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.