Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8365827 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) ... (6968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
jazzyjazz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kpekus for tiles ke
You want make the waist kukuma fall ni?
Abeg o
Kpekus na for bed o. When we do finish I pour beta cold water for body, then return to my tiles grin

E don reach 2 weeks sef we neva kpekus as dr say make we hold brake. But today dr don give us green light and 2mrw na dh birthday so na kpekus we go use wake up, and na kpekus we go use sleep cheesy cheesy cheesy

hmm.... you go too like the thing gannnn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congrat AwesomeGodIAv,may God protect and bless ur baby for u.ire akari ooooh grin smiley...Hello team mate @Naomi14,@realtalk19,@berra,@nwarosa thank God I no my teamie now kiss supernatural delivery to everybody ..Team may.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
AwesomeGodIAv:
As I don get alerts God win!!!!

Oya oooooooo I don born ooo.

Favouredmom, I told u ooo sey as e dey do me
I don port o!
Congratulations teamie, may God protect d lil one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Amen o! I see ya smiley
Rhemy2013:
Congrat AwesomeGodIAv,may God protect and bless ur baby for u.ire akari ooooh grin smiley...Hello team mate @Naomi14,@realtalk19,@berra,@nwarosa thank God I no my teamie now kiss supernatural delivery to everybody ..Team may.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Twogreatnations:
Birth story ( Conclusion)

Yes, the drama started, I was screaming the roofs down, I was told to push with each contraction but I just couldn't and then I was closing up my legs! The nurses strapped my legs up and told me to push, I was just weak. I started shouting , I am loosing strength o , my babies must not die o, call the doctor and bring out my babies".

Hubby said please you pple should bring the consent form please, I need my wife and babies alive! The nurses were hesitant, hubby put a call across to the doctor anfld within minutes, I was wheeled into the theater. My babies came out weighing 3.4kg and 3kg. Scan can lie I swear. I was cleaned up and placed on oxygen while my vitals were monitored in screen. One of the twins had to be placed under photo therapy because of jaundice but she is hale and hearty now.

MamaO, thanks so much, ur ABO compatibility experience helped me a lot. It helped me tell the doctors on time to check for d jaundice as I share a diff blood group with hubby.

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, my babies and I are fine and doing well now.

I am sorry I didn't conclude my BS on time . Thanks to all mamas on this thread, the love we share is so amazing. May our joy always be full.

Cc iomoge
Cc 4realwoman

Thank God it ended in praise. congratulation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Kpekus for tiles ke
Abeg o
Kpekus na for bed o. When we do finish I pour beta cold water for body, then return to my tiles grin

E don reach 2 weeks sef we neva kpekus as dr say make we hold brake. But today dr don give us green light and 2mrw na dh birthday so na kpekus we go use wake up, and na kpekus we go use sleep cheesy cheesy cheesy

laughing my lungs out. abeg carry go. enjoy urself.i am feeling u frm my side here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rhemy2013:

present ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Yesitsme:
Dunno if anyone has experienced this before. Went for my 23wks scan revealed that the placenta was posterior lying low- and I have googled which means the placenta is blocking the cervix. Although I was asked to come for another scan in 10weeks time. Any advice? Pls dont look and pass
don't worry, it will likely readjust position as pregnancy progresses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
iomoge2:
Its our anniversary.... yayayyayay kiss kiss kiss kiss

In other news seun please we need dancing smiley on NL.
Happy Anniversary dad and mum Zoe, God's blessings will never depart from ur household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hotmomma, thanks dearie

Congrats AwesomeGodIAv! God bless your newest addition
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=Rukkington post=51487559]How time flies... Dis is us at 32 weeks 1day pix taken at 31 weeks 4days

32 weeks now now smiley just like yesterday when you announced your bfp smiley I always use u as a point of contact every time I pray... pls mention me when you offload and wanna share your bs .... smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dunni29:

My dear please don't laugh o. My 1st delivery my Mil actually brought her 88yr old mum with her for omugwo things. She said it was her mum that took care of all her kids so she will equally take care of the great grandkids too. That period in my life was a serious power tussle cos great grandma had respiratory issues and cough. I complained to dh but he didnt send them back to their Base until my baby began to cough at 3weeks.
Na wa o, may God saved us from this MIL ish.
Guess who came knocking on my door tonight? My MIL , I don enter am o.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
AwesomeGodIAv:
I don port o!
Congratulations ma'am... May God bless your LO...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ijelex, nne how did the repeat scan go? Hope you are fine. Praying for you. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolseas(f): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
iomoge2:

Happy Anniversary wonderful Cappo. God will continue to bless your home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
AwesomeGodIAv:

Favouredmom, I told u ooo sey as e dey do me
I don port o!
November 2015 and November 2016 mama? Congrats sis it can only be God, kiss the lil ones for me kiss and an extra to the newest princess kiss kiss kiss kiss Your God is awesome truly and He has only just begun, take care of her dear.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
realdentist:

I hv never heard that milk gives protein in urine.
did u hv peptic ulcer before? hv u complained to ur doc about d heart burn? I've heard some people say that apple cider vinegar (diluted) relieves their heartburn but I cant verify it cos I haven't experienced it b4. pls complain to ur doc. may God make it easy for us
Amen o, i never had ulcer o, went to see the doctor today, prescribed gelucin and antacid.
@yesitsme Also have the same issue, my gynea said low lying placenta,the other place I went for scan he said the placenta is anterior.
Have stopped worrying&haven't even gone for a repeat scan after 20weeks, have being through too much to start worrying about CS, my own is God should make Mom and baby safe on the D-day and DH rejoicing. cool wink

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
iomoge2:

Congrats iya Zoey, Ur hubby is a hunk! so am not d only one dat likes dem big grin cheesy. HWA darling.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 1:04am On Nov 30, 2016
iomoge2:

Happy wedding anniversary to my beautiful & caring cappo, iomoge2. May God continue to bless your home.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 2:50am On Nov 30, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Kpekus for tiles ke
Abeg o

This lady henn lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 2:54am On Nov 30, 2016
@favouredmom, our cappo am having feelings you have born. Please let us know how u are doing our only mama ejima.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 5:19am On Nov 30, 2016
so I had the much talked about leg muscle pull this morning....that sh*t is painful...I was in pains..but stopped after sometime..how iz it managed in case of next time?
#team january#....tuale to all my teamies..w're almost there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:36am On Nov 30, 2016
BellaElla:
teamie your family is cute. I remember you now, bluebell house abi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Iomo ge2 Hwa to you and hubby. With his size nonody dare find your trouble.
How are you doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:37am On Nov 30, 2016
AwesomeGodIAv:
, I told u ooo sey as e dey do me
I don port o!
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:19am On Nov 30, 2016
yeah....e b like she don born o.
she hasn't responded to mentions for a while now?

How far u?? tomorrow is 1st December...... expecting good news soon

Akorkor:
@favouredmom, our cappo am having feelings you have born. Please let us know how u are doing our only mama ejima.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary iomoge2
congrats AwesomeGodiAv
Thanks to everyone for the mentions....

My CS recovery has been awesome....I can now move around, took pap and tea last night. Been cleared to start eating today.

BM is progressing slowly but we r getting there.

morning everyone!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2016
Good morning everyone. I

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2016
Pele
The thing na very painful something
Next time when it happens, rotate the affected foot from the ankle in a clockwise motion the pain will subside. That is what has been working for me

Mzora:
so I had the much talked about leg muscle pull this morning....that sh*t is painful...I was in pains..but stopped after sometime..how iz it managed in case of next time?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2016
tongue
Thanks jazzybaby....our foodie of life!! Biko send me some food na, I Neva chop since Sunday afternoon undecided

jazzyjazz:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Congratulations mama

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2016
What worked for me - dabbing d spot with ice or very cold water. Taking a glass of milk & chewing biscuit bone (natural sources of calcium). Limit any form of stress on ur legs, e.g climbing stairs too frequently.

Just take it easy, U ll be fine

Mzora:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2016
HAPPY birthday to ur DH. May God bless and keep him..amen!!

*singing* I gat a feeling, dat tonight's gonna be a good night wink wink wink tongue

jazzyjazz:
Good morning everyone. It's my wonderful Dh's birthday today. I for post him picture but the man too like him privacy. I go post the surprise cake I ordered for him later in the day.

Pls help me say a prayer for him that all he desires for should come to fulfilment and that he shall live to see his children grow up to bear children too and that may God enlarge his coast and make him as wise as King Solomon

Thank you mama's kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2016
Chaiii I wish o
My appetite still de sambisa

But I did make Dh a sumptuous meal of Jollof rice with boiled egg and some slices of cucumber and a packaged breakfast of chips and egg sauce. grin

enque:
tongue
Thanks jazzybaby....our foodie of life!! Biko send me some food na, I Neva chop since Sunday afternoon undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) ... (6968) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bioluwatife25 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.