Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8310317 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2017
Yels ke! Is you calling my name? How are you? I understand you have another cake baking in ya oven. Sharp babe!
ahnie:
Ma'am ozycy sup with you!
Missmalachi afar
Rezzy
Snr beedam
Snr lovinam
Tatacherie
Pintoxx
Me.lly246
Ma'am rukemi 291
Raptor
Brokewaist
Cherrymum2(this one wey no dey ever pick person calls)
Tyconcepts(madam promise n fail)lolz
Mitchyy
Fortius
Beyedew
Enkaydewdrops
Dessou
Zayn.ie(better person)
Niyyah
Hafsat24
Eminya(mama josh)
Nggie
Gaily04
Ginababy
Nazablossom
Smokeydrinky
Hajia rashme(publicist)
Maran
Babythug
Ifffffffy
Itsettled
AwesomGodihav
Firstymum
Mumfiyin
Stadora
Mspat(the milo addict,its well with you,kiss Awa lil2 girlie for me)
Talltosyn
Tegali
Jenifer89
Nykkystel
Maureensylvia
Goldmine(iya ibejis)

Where are these mamas.choi I missed the 2015/early 2016 set of mamas.zayn.ie pls coman bee collecting dues.this thread z almost BORING.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good morning mamas

Abeg since my lo became "full term" I've been noticing a lot more discharge. Watery discharge. I can change pant up to 4 times in a day cos of this.

Is it normal?

We are 38 + 5 days
Cc sabi mamas

Yes very very normal. Experienced same. Your baby will show up any moment. Ur body is getting ready for the day. Wish you best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2017
Naomi14:
Eyah doh! Am sure this weather contributed to the cold. Mine it's chest pimples am battling with, thank God it's not on my face.

same here dear
pimples Don dey appear for my face and neck too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Mzleemah:
Thanks ma'am Zaynie, realdentist, callola you mean i have to cope with this till lo arrives? Temi bami niyen o cry cry cry
mine have stopped and we are 29weeks now. Yours may stop also

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Thank you ma'am. Glad to know it's not something to worry about.

greatp80:

Yes very very normal. Experienced same. Your baby will show up any moment. Ur body is getting ready for the day. Wish you best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good morning mamas

Abeg since my lo became "full term" I've been noticing a lot more discharge. Watery discharge. I can change pant up to 4 times in a day cos of this.

Is it normal?

We are 38 + 5 days
Cc sabi mamas
Very much normal. Your cervix is preparing itself. I am sure if you go for a VE now your doctor will tell you that you are getting effaced /thinning. You're almost there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Finally able to comment.
Sixx I am present o
Next week I must to drop. I am getting very tired already. The days sef seems to be getting longer than usual.
My tummy is stretched beyond the elasticity point I have periods of pepperish feeling on the skin at times. Thank God for Ori which relieves the sensation
Bags are packed. grin Nursery is set. grin ;DWaiting game is on angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
happy new year mummies! it's a glorious one for us all in Jesus name. I miss you all...... Kizzezz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Awesome
Dunni29:

Very much normal. Your cervix is preparing itself. I am sure if you go for a VE now your doctor will tell you that you are getting effaced /thinning. You're almost there.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
Dunni29:
Finally able to comment.
Sixx I am present o
Next week I must to drop. I am getting very tired already. The days sef seems to be getting longer than usual.
My tummy is stretched beyond the elasticity point I have periods of pepperish feeling on the skin at times. Thank God for Ori which relieves the sensation

Madam!!! I hail oooo. Weldone you are almost there. rounding up mode activated.....

This pregnancy just they do me one kind, like say pesin neva born b4. I am just 8 weeks and i am already showing slightly. Bloated stomach, discomfort and eating like a horse.

#TeamAugust loading ..............

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Sixx:
Haleluyaaaah! OMG grin smiley am so happy for you teamy, team january dropping lyk its hot. Big congrats to you n kisses to ur lil man. Lovely family by the way, you are beautiful. Pls all of u dat have born, drop ur bs sharp sharp o cant wait...juliao,oomiyale, freshtestimony, n you, oya oooo. O setie

Thank u ma, wil drop bs soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mofy1(f): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pls cute mummies does anyone know the present price for baby swing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Dunni29:

Congrats on your safe delivery and may your little one always be a source of joy to your family and everyone he meets.
@sixx Team January is seriously porting. ...... it is well worth it
None of us shall cast our young. It's going to be back to back BA and BS from us all by God's grace

Amen, tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
The waiting game is the hardest part of pregnancy honestly! Sometimes sef the thing de make me cry. My doctor always says I should relax and not think about it. These days dh takes a walk with me every evening. D man de fear make labor no catch me for road. Lol

Can't even set up lo's crib yet cos of this harmatarn dust that is everywhere mehn. Dh will set it up b4 we bring baby home

Contractions be dealing with me like kilode. But God de. 
Make we de Sidon de look

And yes ori is bae mehn grin

It will all end in praise
Dunni29:
Finally able to comment.
Sixx I am present o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
callola:
mine have stopped and we are 29weeks now. Yours may stop also
ok ma grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Teamie, I feel same way too. Whenever i feel that weak and I walk outdoors, it makes me feel better.

As per the kicks, men sometimes it gets scary. I keep wondering if baby is ok in there but I have been told it is normal and that at 36 weeks, we will be begging baby to kick sef.

I also sweat a lot at night. Like I was poured a bucket of water. I wake up soaked.

This will surely end in praise. January is almost finished grin.

Chanbaby:
Pls mama help me. I take my prenatal consistently I drink a lot of water. But I get very tired every time. I don't do anything just wake up eat, wash the plate and lounge. Even when I'm eating I will feel so tired as if i have carrying block or I ran through a 4 storey building staircase.
I am 34weeks gone and my baby's movement gives me sleepless night (really aggressive movement) was at the hospital yesterday for Ante natal and all was well with him from the scan. Are all this part of the package according to imogoe. @zanyie @realdenstist
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Naomi14:
Eyah doh! Am sure this weather contributed to the cold. Mine it's chest pimples am battling with, thank God it's not on my face.
My own na both chest and back pimples...den its on my forehead. Very annoying
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=Itissettled3 post

chai!!! dis ya calendar na original o, January almost finish ke? mbok borrow me dat ya calender abeg. for some1 like me who's suffering from pelvic girdle pain and I also have 2 kids already, keeping up is like death sentence. I couldn't even sleep last nite because d pain no b here and Dr say make i sorry and endure. I can't turn around in bed, can't get out of bed without help, can't walk for more than 5 minutes, can use d staircase, sometimes when I sitdown I dread standing up. and the last I heard, it gets worse as ur pregnancy advances. we'd be 34weeks on Sunday n it feels like delivery is forever away. ayam so very tired right now dat I feel like crying. abeg anybody wey get calender where January don end make e borrow me abeg. can't even sit down well sef because d baby jus built a duplex on my pelvis and my tummy rests on my thighs wen I sit. I haf really suffered no b small. #EndOfRanting.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
January is almost finished? But today is 5th nau grin
Itissettled3:
Teamie, I feel same way too. Whenever i feel that weak and I walk outdoors, it makes me feel better.

As per the kicks, men sometimes it gets scary. I keep wondering if baby is ok in there but I have been told it is normal and that at 36 weeks, we will be begging baby to kick sef.

I also sweat a lot at night. Like I was poured a bucket of water. I wake up soaked.

This will surely end in praise. January is almost finished grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
I hope it will go away after delivery cos I want my sexy chest back embarassed
nicoleswizzi:

My own na both chest and back pimples...den its on my forehead. Very annoying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
sugah:

He's doing great dear, thanks.
May your heart's desire be fulfilled this year in Jesus name, Amen.

Amin loruko jesu kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Dunni29:
Finally able to comment.
Sixx I am present o
My dear, d wait is killing me too and i am feeling so weak with it. Plus i just cant seem to stop dreaming abt lo and finding unnecessary things to buy or do 4 lo. My hubby has even noticed and strted yabbing me the way i keep unpacking n packing my already packed bag. Infact, i tire for myslf. Baby come out ooo. undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
jazzyjazz:
The waiting game is the hardest part of pregnancy honestly! Sometimes sef the thing de make me cry. My doctor always says I should relax and not think about it. These days dh takes a walk with me every evening. D man de fear make labor no catch me for road. Lol

Can't even set up lo's crib yet cos of this harmatarn dust that is everywhere mehn. Dh will set it up b4 we bring baby home

Contractions be dealing with me like kilode. But God de. 
Make we de Sidon de look

And yes ori is bae mehn grin

It will all end in praise
Hey, are u in my house? Cant set up my own crib too because of d dust and we evn hv same plan of DH setting it up while am in hospital. I had to cover it with trampoline sef. We are almost there n av decided to have a prayer session just me n God...to let me born at 38 weeks! Dis tiredness needs God's intervention cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Present ma, na real hibernation mood plus the fact that it was an holiday period. you sure know we will be busy attending to Dh nau, abi what ya expect.

Sansa143 welcome to the group oo, God will give you smooth, healthy and happy months ahead, including myself and other teamies

Congratulations to all the mamas that has given birth thus far in this month and those that are due to bring for the Lo's this month and 2017 in all, it is well with you, whether the devil like it or not our testimonies shall be full and never be cut short in Jesus Name, the Almighty God shall preserve our souls, give us the enablement, grace and strength to carry to term and deliver without any complications.

Sabi mamas, please help me oo, my bumbum (especially around my anus) is paining me, i feel it more when i sit down, also my uterus (dont know if na my jajaina sha) as well pains alot especially during the night when i am about to turn/change position, so scared of carry the the legs again cos of the pain felt around my uterus/jajaina,atimes i prefer to assume a sitting position first before i change my sleeping position. please what can i do to stop this embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry or is it part of the package?

Also at the back of my right leg, i usually feel pains (thought it might the muscle around there causing this) mostly when i'm walking around or standing.

Lastly, my doctor said there's protein in my urine, mamas i am so scared cause same has since been detected at 18 weeks and i'm currently 25 weeks, what can i do to reduce this protein ishh cry cry cry

last last, does any mama know the registration procedure at Ikorodu General Hospital, Lagos? i have been using a private hospital all these while but also wish to register at a government hospital.

Thanks in Advance ooo grin grin

cc: Giddyperson
Iyomomoreloaded
jazzyjazz
Zaynie
Sixx
Iomoge2
Favouredmom
Mydeporch
Dunni29, Coldfeet, Enque, Omoloulah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
dharyor1234:
Present ma, na real hibernation mood plus the fact that it was an holiday period. you sure know we will be busy attending to Dh nau, abi what ya expect.

Sansa143 welcome to the group oo, God will give you smooth, healthy and happy months ahead, including myself and other teamies

Congratulations to all the mamas that has given birth thus far in this month and those that are due to bring for the Lo's this month and 2017 in all, it is well with you, whether the devil like it or not our testimonies shall be full and never be cut short in Jesus Name, the Almighty God shall preserve our souls, give us the enablement, grace and strength to carry to term and deliver without any complications.

Sabi mamas, please help me oo, my bumbum (especially around my anus) is paining me, i feel it more when i sit down, also my uterus (dont know if na my jajaina sha) as well pains alot especially during the night when i am about to turn/change position, so scared of carry the the legs again cos of the pain felt around my uterus/jajaina,atimes i prefer to assume a sitting position first before i change my sleeping position. please what can i do to stop this embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry or is it part of the package?

Also at the back of my right leg, i usually feel pains (thought it might the muscle around there causing this) mostly when i'm walking around or standing.

Lastly, my doctor said there's protein in my urine, mamas i am so scared cause same has since been detected at 18 weeks and i'm currently 25 weeks, what can i do to reduce this protein ishh cry cry cry

last last, does any mama know the registration procedure at Ikorodu General Hospital, Lagos? i have been using a private hospital all these while but also wish to register at a government hospital.

Iyomomoreloaded
jazzyjazz
Zaynie
Sixx
Iomoge2
Favouredmom
Mydeporch

I am just laughing as I am reading u post cos I have seen partner. It's part of the package.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Chanbaby:

I am just laughing as I am reading u post cos I have seen partner. It's part of the package.

laugh kee......... its well, God will intervene in our matter oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Evening all,how are the lo's,d waddlers n dos like some of us yet to start d waddling process?Hope evryone is gud!
Bin going tru series of panels,issue is yet to b resloved!And d tiredness dis days is something else but all is fine sha!Still enjoying a stress-free preggy journey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Cappo allow lo bake till 40weeks cheesy
Sixx:
Hey, are u in my house? Cant set up my own crib too because of d dust and we evn hv same plan of DH setting it up while am in hospital. I had to cover it with trampoline sef. We are almost there n av decided to have a prayer session just me n God...to let me born at 38 weeks! Dis tiredness needs God's intervention cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
I'm sorry I wish I have answers to your questions. Other sabi mamas will answer you
dharyor1234:

Iyomomoreloaded
jazzyjazz
Zaynie
Sixx
Iomoge2
Favouredmom
Mydeporch
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatweenz: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
My teamies how una dey, how is d waiting game coming....

Kai if dey told me ill still be waddling till today I no for gree ooo even as I bribe lo finish make she show for 38 weeks nyways I no dey vex. I don sing, dance, somersault ,tumble, run every every.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good evening sexy waddling mamas and those of us that are yet to waddle grin. I just want to hail una ooo, you people bring so much fun to this page and also lots to learn. Sometimes wen mamas come here to rant about how tired they are and cant wait to meet their los, fear go juz dey catch person. Hmm it is well with us ooo. May God give you strength to finish well. #TeamJuly# let's start grouping oo some of us should be close to the end of the 1st trimester, God will see us through.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliao: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
My Bs. According to LMP and early scan, my EDD was 23rd of Jan but I decided to start my leave on 16th of Jan, this is because I work in another town n I travel over 2 hours everyday even while I was preggo. I went for ANC on 10th of Dec the doctor checked my bp n told me it was too high (180/100) n requested I do a urine test to check for protein in my urine. It came out positive with 3+++. Then I was diagnosed with preeclampsia. Prior to that day I had been on BP meds cos it's been unstable since I got to 32 weeks. Tho I was feeling very ok n my baby was also doing great. I was immediately admitted got close monitoring. The doctor made me to understand dat if by Monday my BP hasn't improved I may be induced. Then I will be 34+ weeks. I was worried for my baby but he assured me dat she would be fun cos she had gained a good weight at that age. Fast forward to Wednesday, BP was still going up n dwn, n was told I wud be induced dat day. Hmmm.. it wasn't easy to accept sha. 6pm dat da the nurse came n inserted one tablet into my vjay. Had menstrual like cramps till 1am another tablet was passed. Early I the morning. I started having serious and painful contractions. The doc came in at about 6 am n did a VE, only to be told I was only 2cm dilated. Come n see me na.y eyes turned red, after passing this big hands into my vjay I was only 2cm? Choi I was so disappointed. At about 9 am the matrion came n dud another VE, she said I was 6cm. Hm with al dis pain I was aving. I couldn't hold it anymore begged the doctor that resumed dat morning to prep me for CS cos I was really in pains.. at intervals my vitals were checked n he kept encouraging me to hold on day o was doing well

(1) (2) (3) ... (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.