Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8342225 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (6965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
omoloulah:
aww!!! sorry. oya see am here. will leave it until tomorrow nite den I'll take it down make we no occupy all d space on d thread. birth story will come later.

See fine babe. She's so adorable. Kisses to her. congrats again sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
bimsusy:

Pls that concoction u're using on the baby pls stop it oooo. When u see the end result, u won't be happy. U can add coconut oil to the shea butter.

Thank u have been thinking too, normal ori Abi the packageD one?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maaamaaa: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
I need to rant...i just locked my husband outside and i actually dont care where he sleeps...

Do i feel bad? NO

I am just stressed out...

The other day this man watched a 7months pregnant woman struggle with a generator to and fro the mechanič..

Im just 25years old and i'm looking over 40 because of stress...

I have decided he should stay out till monday and i dont care where he sleeps...

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
@
Coldfeet:
Nifeseun if it's exclusive breastfeeding you want to do please no water, unless it's breastfeeding without the exclusive then you can offer water.

As for that mixture may God have mercy on that nurse that's all I want to say cos if I say more you won't like my tone. Maybe later if my anger done take chill pill I fit write something nicely! Weludon to the two both of you cry angry

You can use the pacifier it will give you a breather on some days just don't let lo get addicted to it.

No vex as I no kukuma sabi na y I ask as per ftm n I saw that it cleared the rashes on his face, so pls, which product is safe 4 rashes though I use agnesia powder?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sent ma'am
Your Ilan is fine o

Benignasweety:
Mama Omoloulah I missed the pix of your cutie plz, I wanted to see it dearly via as you dey update for labour room, Kisses to Janelle.
Mama Jazzyjazz how is my Ilan? plz I need this supernatural childbirth ma, alegubenny@gmail.com thank ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
You're most welcome ma'am
Pleased to meet you too kiss
giftedofgod:
wow.... the day is here already...
greetings to all feb mamas in the house, even though i joined late...most ppl don't know me....
special thanks to jazzyjazz for sending e-copy of supernatural childbirth... am pleased to meet you....very kind of you...not up to 3hrs..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
cry cry cry cry chai,make una help me oh!Wetin I do Jayden dis nyt wey d make am torment me like dis!I wan sleep but him no one gree me sleep!Just d move up n dwn!E don b 4 me dis night!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mamas that just put to bed, congratulations, may God bless your Los, may they always be source of joy to your family. Mamas please I beg you all, pray for Team JUNE 2017, In Jesus name, no more lost, we come against every power causing this in this group in Jesus name. We are more than conqueror therefore no power can cause any lost again. Oya Mamas say Amen. Thanks Hallelujah

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Maaamaaa:
I need to rant...i just locked my husband outside and i actually dont care where he sleeps...

Do i feel bad? NO

The other day this man watched a 7months pregnant woman struggle with a generator to and fro the mechanič..

I have decided he should stay out till monday and i dont care where he sleeps...

u just brot me outa peeping mode.

BABE OPEN THE DOOR ABEG.

2mao he'll tell dem he saw you buh u dinor ask for help,so he tot u were capable.( am just trying to think like a man) the kind of trouble dat will come out from dis door locking eh go pass wetin d man do. Except if he does not think like a typical man or u have his buttonn wink

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Maaamaaa:

Do i feel bad? NO

Pls calm down ! I don't know the detail of the issues u are both having but I THINK u might just be taking things too far. U can talk things over with him instead of locking him out. This is not to scare u but what if as he is looking for where to go at this hour he encounter robbers, kidnappers or he gets into an accident will the fight be worth is life and what will u tell ur unborn child or his family? Lets try to see the bigger picture concerning any issue so we don't blame the devil or ask God why? God help u and strength u dear.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Giddyperson:
Hi Moskidarl how you doing, I see you peeping

am good darl. God bless

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sansa143:
cry cry cry cry chai,make una help me oh!Wetin I do Jayden dis nyt wey d make am torment me like dis!I wan sleep but him no one gree me sleep!Just d move up n dwn!E don b 4 me dis night!

grin grin grin kpele dear. No be u chop orishirishi he don dey say mummy thank u and let's play u dey complain.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=Roseey0 post=53548059]

God knows the best.
I went into pre- term labour @23weeks yesterday and lost lo. She looked so Adorable and helpless at sight, I just can't explain why she couldn't stay put for us till atleast 38weeks.
I still want to thank God for the experience.
And I pray none will cast their young n this forum.

One big lesson I learnt. Use teaching/government hospital especially for ftm.
The hospital kept reassuring me that all I needed was rest and More water, that everything looks fine.
Even when I was losing mucus plug they told me it will grow back.
Spoting was not a thing to worry about, only bleeding.
One man's opinion is truly bad.

All in all, I still thank God for the experience.

so sorry for your loss, i thank God for your faith, he won't fail you my sister. I agree with you, government hospital is better as a first time mum, cos you can alwys get other doctors opinion.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
nifeseun:

Thank u have been thinking too, normal ori Abi the packageD one?

Any1 will do sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sansa143:
Evening house,i don show be dat!Am here to make una mouth water grin grin!Naomi where u art n mama Vigil-Jazzy,even my cappo sef @ Giddyperson,i get una time dis evening!So am abt to show u wat me n darling Jayden have decided to take for dinner!Enjoy d view grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Lool I had to show this pic to my husband to prove that there are pregnant women worse than me out there, cuz he's been screaming about the combos I pack to work, Udara and cashew in fruit salad kwa, I want that cashew tho, I wish....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sansa143:
tongue tongue Consequences of not sharing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Mamas that just put to bed, congratulations, may God bless your Los, may they always be source of joy to your family. Mamas please I beg you all, pray for Team JUNE 2017, In Jesus name, no more lost, we come against every power causing this in this group in Jesus name. We are more than conqueror therefore no power can cause any lost again. Oya Mamas say Amen. Thanks Hallelujah
amen. No more loss in our midst
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lool I had to show this pic to my husband to prove that there are pregnant women worse than me out there, cuz he's been screaming about the combos I pack to work, Udara and cashew in fruit salad kwa, I want that cashew tho, I wish....
Cashew wey don finish since,n I shared fa!I no go give am fruits again since if I do him no go allow me rest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chanbaby:

grin grin grin kpele dear. No be u chop orishirishi he don dey say mummy thank u and let's play u dey complain.
That him play don pass b careful,no b him mates dey sleep now! cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sansa143:
Cashew wey don finish since,n I shared fa!I no go give am fruits again since if I do him no go allow me rest!
Lol you better keep taking your fruits. Man must kick
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Maaamaaa:

Do i feel bad? NO

Calm down. Don't do anything u'll regret. Locking him out (even if u're d one paying d rent) won't solve anything. Rather u'll compound problems because d way he'll narrate d story tomorrow ehn, u go shock

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sansa143 I jump and pass. I no get preggy hormones again so I can't be tempted

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
wow. Congratulations sixx on the arrival of your lo, nice bs.

congrats to you omoloulah on the arrival of your baby, she's so cute anf adorable.

moreetes i enjoyed ur bs o, you'll make a very good writer, or are you a writer.

Maame pls dnt keep him out, i knw hw u feel, allow him,in and explain to him that you dnt like his attitude, he needs to be helping you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Maaamaaa:

Do i feel bad? NO

Sorry sis,abeg no vex. Locking him out won't help,pls let him in and talk it out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Experienced mamas I'm 39weeks + 3day. My appetite has gone to sambisa forest according to jazzyjazz can't eat again but I drink water a lot like a fish hope all is well with us oh?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 12:15am On Feb 12, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Congratulations @omoloulah.

Pls.mamas, do u av info of all this children advocate or something. My neighbours beats her house girl like she wants to kill her and I can't stomach it again. The girl is not even up to 12. I have promised myself to report her next time it happen. I will feel guilty if she eventually pass away(God forbids) in this woman's hand.
Help me pls

We can take the case up, we relay such cases to social welfare or domestic violence unit... drop the address and the name of the woman, I will work on it

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 12:48am On Feb 12, 2017
tiwatopebam:

NO MORE LOSS again for team June in Jesus most precious name, AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 2:24am On Feb 12, 2017
bimsusy:

If it's exclusive breastfeeding, water is a no no pls.
ok noted

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 2:27am On Feb 12, 2017
Have heard abt the ori n red n yellow capsule powder that is very good for rashes..
Coldfeet:
Nifeseun if it's exclusive breastfeeding you want to do please no water, unless it's breastfeeding without the exclusive then you can offer water.

As for that mixture may God have mercy on that nurse that's all I want to say cos if I say more you won't like my tone. Maybe later if my anger done take chill pill I fit write something nicely! Weludon to the two both of you cry angry

You can use the pacifier it will give you a breather on some days just don't let lo get addicted to it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 2:29am On Feb 12, 2017
heard abt the ori n red n yellow capsule powder that is very good for rashes on lo from a reliable source
nifeseun:
Hello mama's in the house, how una they?
Congrats to mama's that have put to beD n Hebrew women Delivery I pray 4 all waDDling mama's n to my fellow teamie, how vigilante.. may GoD protect our family o.

Abeg, I wan ask o, I cream lo with Ori (not the normal 1 we buy) mixeD with ABF cream n 1 reD n black capsule, the whole tin was mixeD by a nurse in the hospital cos lo haD rashes then, it really working effectively, lo skin is smooth but want to know if the mixture is safe 4 him..abeg make una help me chook mouth o, n if not which 1 I fit use.

Another question, is pacifier good 4 babies cos I bought 4 lo cos the boy wan turn me to human pacifier. He wants my nipple to remain in his mouth till he sleeps off undecided

Also, MIL has been begging me to give lo water o, that how will he eat eba without water grin cos he is EBF she claims he has to drink water ontop breast milk to be fully satisfied undecided.. the tin tire me o I no know how to tackle the matter as I catch her 1 day trying to give my baby water angry..

NOTE: he is just 7weeks old..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:08am On Feb 12, 2017
omoloulah:
aww!!! sorry. oya see am here. will leave it until tomorrow nite den I'll take it down make we no occupy all d space on d thread. birth story will come later.

Look at those cute chubby cheeks. Omalicha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 6:26am On Feb 12, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Lol na so I follow shout "Jesus help me o" "it's pushing me oooo" be like we be twins for labor room hahahahaha
Funny how these nurses all believe it's you pushing. But in reality, it's the thing pushing you.

Congrats Sixx

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (6965) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lesbihornest(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.