Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8287891 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Giddyperson:

Yeah they said I can come back next month and add color, let's hope I'm still thinking of such frivolities by then cheesy
Lol @frivolities. You will like it either ways tho.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
nikkishola:

smiley4kg is much abeg, I use to have a very flat tummy, even my 1st was not showing like this until 38weeks. And he weighed 3kg

hahaha u dey fear 4kg kwa grin grin but u mean this is your 2nd and u're like this at 34weeks?most 2nd pregnancy gets bigger and shows early unlike the 1st,by my 2nd pregnancy i was already showing at 4mths sef...menhhh u're blessed o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Rocking my bump at 31weeks. Ftm, first upload

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dazzle86:

Thanks matey. You mean your own still has not come out? How many weeks are you and how slim are you?
20 weeks and i am not slim in fact i dont have flat tummy pre pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Giddy:
Anyone missing birth stories should check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/194554/first-pregnancy-first-labor-first

Thanks! Some were hilarious!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
I yaff come again o.
I was planning to register for ANC in one private hospital near my House since we are 11wks+ and Leboo no let me rest on top FTM, I went there yesterday and I was told to go do scan o, on my way back from church dis morning I decided to branch a lab in my area and after d scan I checked result and saw A GRAVID UTERUS CONTAINING A LIVE FETUS OF DIAMETER 86.1MM
CRL:20.8mm
EGA:8WKS5DYS
EDD:9/11/2017(+/-2wks)
I just told d man e be like say d machine no dey work o cos d scan I did ard 4wks ago(order by my gynea) was 7wks+ so how come 8wks now,
d guy just eye me and said all he can say is baby is well formed and so no problem but make I come back for another scan 18th of June.

I stood up dust my yansh and decided to go another lab I normally use and there d result read
Noted within the uterus is a gestational sac with a fetus noted within. Cardiac pulsation is also noted
GA:11wks5days(+/-2weeks)
CRL:47mm
BPD:15mm
EDD:18/10/2017(+/-2weeks).
Ongoing singleton gestation.

Just dey look d 1st scan result and e dey pain cos of d 1500 I just wasted

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol! The first sonographer was high on cheap drugs at that moment you met him grin
Pweetiebabe:
I yaff come again o.
A GRAVID UTERUS CONTAINING A LIVE FETUS OF DIAMETER 86.1MM
I just told d man e be like say d machine no dey work o cos d scan I did ard 4wks ago(order by my gynea) was 7wks+ so how come 8wks now,
d guy just eye me and said all he can say is baby is well formed and so no problem but make I come back for another scan 18th of June.

I stood up dust my yansh and decided to go another lab I normally use and there d result read
Noted within the uterus is a gestational sac with a fetus noted within. Cardiac pulsation is also noted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Naomi14:
Lol! The first sonographer was high on cheap drugs at that moment you met him grin
I think d man tested Oshogbo weed for d 1st time today,I swear never to carry my two left legs near there again

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I yaff come again o.
I was planning to register for ANC in one private hospital near my House since we are 11wks+ and Leboo no let me rest on top FTM, I went there yesterday and I was told to go do scan o, on my way back from church dis morning I decided to branch a lab in my area and after d scan I checked result and saw A GRAVID UTERUS CONTAINING A LIVE FETUS OF DIAMETER 86.1MM

sowie for the stress ooo. some sono dey like DAT oo. that means if u dey my area, na 8k u for spend be dat cos scan na 4k here

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
No. I meant tell you a bad dream.

Thank God for actual locs. Didn't have to worry about delivery hair. Only thing was by the time I went to retwist my hair after delivery it was like a forest. My loctician said we could start new locs with the new growth cheesy

Giddyperson:

It's necessary o, it gets the braids to relax their grip on the scalp a little
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
@hunniesuzie Yes its the Trade fair at Ojo im talking about. Please which shop did you do your shopping? I doubt I would want to start walking round the market in search of things. Please help me drop the name of the shop or directions to the shop so I can just go in and pick my things.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
I have come to return all glory and praise to God Almighty for working His wonders, for doing His things His own way. After bleeding profusely for 3 good weeks, praying to God, even my hubs told my gynea to kukuma abort this wonderful foetus of mine so that his wife can rest. But I held on to my faith and I kept declaring that my baby is safe in this beautiful and warm womb of mine. God did it. I stopped bleeding 2days ago, went for scan today and was amazed at how visible, cute and big (it was just a small dot the last time I was at the scan center) this beautiful unborn child of mine is. My OS is closed, as in them use super glue jam the thing together cheesy cheesy. My bp is soooo normal that my gynea ask me weda I dey think anything at all for this my life cheesy cheesy. Devil ntooorrrrr tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.
We are 11wks and 4days today... I bless God for all of you mamas, you don't know what this thread means to most of us. Bring it on morning sicki, I'm ever ready for you tongue, iranu cheesy cheesy....

My dear GTC mamas, really have no fear. If I can bleed for 3 good weeks with better clot and still have my baby intact this early in this journey cos God willed it so, just know that He hasn't forgotten you at all. Whatever be the problem, it is not difficult for my Jehovah Jireh, the Alpha and the Omega to take charge.
Looking at this scan picture, I'm using this baby of mine as a point of contact towards all of you and I'm saying you are blessed. Your fruit must spring forth cos it's your birthright, in Jesus name, Amen.

Cappo Pweetiebabe, new Edd is 20/10. Awayu ma?
Giddyperson, ayam very good ooo.

63 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Benignasweety:
Lemme sha quickly share my bump at 31weeks... No mind d quality of d pix, I no get snappers... D 2nd pix was taken at 30weeks...
e

Still rocking at 30 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
mummykyrti:
I am so not missing thread cuties today, I dey gidigba for this page...cute bumps our very own dazzle86, slowly but surely you are getting there, I want my bumb to be small too,

@nikkishola ur bump ehn, 2nd journey and its like that? Now I am tempted to ask my mum if we have big bumps

benignasweety ur bump is cutteeeee....other bumpy mamas oya oya
Thanks dear. You are next in Jesus's name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mzleemah:
20 weeks and i am not slim in fact i dont have flat tummy pre pregnancy

I knew some who had big tummy and didn't show Early. Till like 5 months.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
beyedew:
I have come to return all glory and praise to God Almighty for working His wonders, for doing His things His own way. After bleeding profusely for 3 good weeks, praying to God, even my hubs told my gynea to kukuma abort this wonderful foetus of mine so that his wife can rest. But I held on to my faith and I kept declaring that my baby is safe in this beautiful and warm womb of mine. God did it. I stopped bleeding 2days ago, went for scan today and was amazed at how visible, cute and big (it was just a small dot the last time I was at the scan center) this beautiful unborn child of mine is. My OS is closed, as in them use super glue jam the thing together cheesy cheesy. My bp is soooo normal that my gynea ask me weda I dey think anything at all for this my life cheesy cheesy. Devil ntooorrrrr tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.
We are 11wks and 4days today... I bless God for all of you mamas, you don't know what this thread means to most of us. Bring it on morning sicki, I'm ever ready for you tongue, iranu cheesy cheesy....

My dear GTC mamas, really have no fear. If I can bleed for 3 good weeks with better clot and still have my baby intact this early in this journey cos God willed it so, just know that He hasn't forgotten you at all. Whatever be the problem, it is not difficult for my Jehovah Jireh, the Alpha and the Omega to take charge.
Looking at this scan picture, I'm using this baby of mine as a point of contact towards all of you and I'm saying you are blessed. Your fruit must spring forth cos it's your birthright, in Jesus name, Amen.

Congrats i really thank God on your behalf. The devil has totally failed over our lives, you will carry that baby to term and we will all rejoice. The Lord is good.

Pweetiebabe cappo that was one heck of a sonographer. Nawa for some people sha

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
beyedew:

God be praise. I rejoys with u mama. when God says YES! YES it is.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls mamas I've been having headache for some days now though it's not that terrible but it's still there coupled with extreme thirst. Should i be worried? Can i take pcm?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
The fun there is going from shop to shop, you tend to see lovely things grin me I have always like to waka about that trade-fair market sha for hair things and neck piece. I can trek from underbridge to G.L market inside tradefair sef.
spiceeamiee:
@hunniesuzie Yes its the Trade fair at Ojo im talking about. Please which shop did you do your shopping? I doubt I would want to start walking round the market in search of things. Please help me drop the name of the shop or directions to the shop so I can just go in and pick my things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Paracetamol is okay! If you complain to my doctor that's what he prescribes. Whether you tell him extreme pain he go say take pcm.
Nimi22:
Pls mamas I've been having headache for some days now though it's not that terrible but it's still there coupled with extreme thirst. Should i be worried? Can i take pcm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dazzle86:

I knew some who had big tummy and didn't show Early. Till like 5 months.
ok o let me keep my finger crossed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Congrats beyedew, you will carry to term by God's grace, greet big brother Bee for me and please update your dairy cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Naomi14:
Paracetamol is okay! If you complain to my doctor that's what he prescribes. Whether you tell him extreme pain he go say take pcm.
Thanks. I will just take that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
sweet mums.tanks for the check ups nd prayers. am stil at the hospital.i will be given the last dose of injection tomoro morning.

while the doctors were evaluating my file today ,i heard the doctor saying elective CS at 38 weeks since i had a previous CS.

i feel i shuld b allowed to tryout labour naturally before going for CS. the previous CS i had was due to emergency coz inducement failed despite being 7cm dialated at 41weeks 3 days. and i remembered vividly the doctor told me i could have a VBAC in my next pregnancy.

why am i being given elective CS without allowing me try labour on my own?

am relly upset cos of finance.a lot is piled up for payment and we avnt even sorted that out. before you are attended to for elective CS you have to deposit 40k at the general hospital.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
beyedew:
I have come to return all glory and praise to God

o.
My Teamie, no shaking o ooo....your baby safe lik bank safe ! We go born this our babies o ooo....God has got us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
realtalk19:
sweet mums.tanks for the check ups nd prayers. am stil at the hospital.i will be given the last dose of injection tomoro morning.

while the doctors were evaluating my file today ,i heard the doctor saying elective CS at 38 weeks since i had a previous CS.

i feel i shuld b allowed to tryout labour naturally before going for CS. the previous CS i had was due to emergency coz inducement failed despite being 7cm dialated at 41weeks 3 days. and i remembered vividly the doctor told me i could have a VBAC in my next pregnancy.

why am i being given elective CS without allowing me try labour on my own?

How long did you wait before this second pregnancy? Are you above 35?
Talk to your doctors and express your wishes.....let them tell you why the CS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
favouredi:
Hello everyone, I've had water in my ear for a couple of days now. I've tried tilting my head and had stayed in such position for a long time yet there has been no improvement. Pls, how else can I get the water out?

Btw...nice bump dazzle86

#teamSeptemberforsafedelivery#

Tis like Sept mommas have similar symptoms! Had this same issue in week 14/15. Had to go see an ent doc oh. Combined with blocked nose and blocked ears Na antibiotics last last I use with nasal drops. Felt so uncomfortable but read online that its fairly common. I'm better now but the cataarh remains. Tis well.

#teamseptemberfornoloss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nimi22:

Congrats i really thank God on your behalf. The devil has totally failed over our lives, you will carry that baby to term and we will all rejoice. The Lord is good.

Pweeti.ebabe cappo that was one heck of a sonographer. Nawa for some people sha
Amen sis and you too kiss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
BritneyStacy:

My Teamie, no shaking o ooo....your baby safe lik bank safe ! We go born this our babies o ooo....God has got us
God gat us my sister. How is baby Ekene?
How far our OLX transaction? I'm waiting for you ooo cheesy cheesy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mzleemah:
Congrats beyedew, you will carry to term by God's grace, greet big brother Bee for me and please update your dairy cry cry cry
Ok ma, thank you kiss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Flourishing19(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.