Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8342212 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) ... (6965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2017
forzarush:
Because I missed 'Bumpy Tuesday',here's Fortune @ 36weeks and 3days
Where

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2017
sweetlady4real:
Hello all, this is sweetlady reporting live for team November. @anugod, please take note. EDD is November 28 according to first scan.

I see all the beautiful bumps, safe delivery to us all in Jesus name, amen.

Have a wonderful evening.
You are welcome in the name of the Lord kiss
You are welcome in the name of the Lord kiss kiss
We can see all over you the glory of the Lord smiley
You are welcome in the name of the Lord kiss kiss kiss

Happy bumping dear.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2017
mojeco:
But i was feeling the tear the doctor was given me but with no pain.immediately my baby was out i was told its a boy,i said no no it's can't be am excepting a girl,i was arguing with the doctors,i said all my scan is XX but i was very happy because the long wait of having a baby was over.my husband was outside the theater when my baby was handled over to him,he said no,am excepting a girl and he kept arguing with the nurse and the nurse said should we take him back i guess at that point he came back to his senses and he said give me my baby.The pain after the cs is something else but i thank God it ended in praise for me
wow, thanks to God it ended in praise.

On a pretty note, u and nnejima pikin just swap...
Make una jex interchange all una baby clothes.
My love to the interswitched los.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by braine(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2017
eksbabe:
Just because we are happy and we gotta flaunt it. 38 weeks and i cant wait to meet this bundle of joy in my belly kiss. This has to be my last #BumpyTuesday# by God's Grace.
Cc Cappo Phlakkeys and my fellow teamies come show us watchu gat.

You look beautiful, even with the stomach! Choi!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2017
braine:

You look beautiful, even with the stomach! Choi!
Hahahahaha, i see you have been following me about abi, weldone oooo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2017
sweetlady4real:
Hello all, this is sweetlady reporting live for team November. @anugod, please take note. EDD is November 28 according to first scan.

I see all the beautiful bumps, safe delivery to us all in Jesus name, amen.

Have a wonderful evening.
Welcome dear. Yeah love babies on the increase. CC anugod

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=booqee post=58135478] May God help us with this occasionally pain o.. I can't wait for the day to break.. I need to do the scan.. Worried sick.
How would u rate ur pain on a scale of 1-10?
Thank you.. I think I would try the pregnacare Max though ..from what I've learnt.

Hmmmmn. Been looking a scan center since yesterday, I'll rate the pain 7/10. Hubby and I had sleepless night cos of this back and waist pain, I'll definitely go for a scan today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2017
forzarush:
Because I missed 'Bumpy Tuesday',here's Fortune @ 36weeks and 3days
where is the pinshure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2017
gwng:
Contact 09053629994 or 09098642287 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!! With Battery Case Bonus FREE (allows you use the pump without power supply)!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 27,000 (with COMPLEMENTARY BATTERY CASE)

Buy yours while promo lasts!!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09053629994 or 09098642287 for details or orders!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mojeco(f): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Dazzle86 post=58135282]
Congratulations mama, God is awesome. God bless your dh for sticking with you. I ttc too, and I know how trying it is. Welcome to your miracle prince.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mojeco(f): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Benignasweety post=58142507] wow, thanks to God it ended in praise.

On a pretty note, u and nnejima pikin just swap...
Make una jex interchange all una baby clothes.
My love to the interswitched los.

I don't mind interchange ooh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by braine(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2017
eksbabe:
Hahahahaha, i see you have been following me about abi, weldone oooo

Lol. I read you ladies' belle stories. I'm learning so when my wife's time comes, I'd be an expert already! grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2017
GoodMum:
Good morning All

To God be the Glory , am PREGNANT

#TeamDecember for supernatural delivery.

Where / Who are my teamies

Cappo.nko ?

Make una welcome me o

on behalf of all #teamDecember we say a big welcome to you mama. It shall end in praise for you.
Team members
1.Beautifulrosa
2.tallar
3.lady25... Edd 18th december.
4.Nnetriplet
5. Goodmum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
My fellow pregnant women,

I have been a silent follower in this forum. I have lost 3 pregnancies but none has progressed more than 6 weeks and no heart beat ever seen.

I am pregnant and currently 13weeks 5 days gone with heart beat and everything progressing well.

Went to hospital yesterday and the Gynecologist on duty ran a scan and everything is progressing well. He now said i will do cervical cerclage next week - that nothing is wrong with me but is just to ensure the baby stays intact till delivery time.

I ave been reading so many write ups online and cervical cerclage is mainly for those that have had 2nd trimester miscarriage but mine is not the case.

So pls my sister, Is the cerclage now a preventive measure because i am seriously getting worried on the implication on this miracle God has given to me after waiting for years?

Please, who knows should please help me. God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chijiuche:

I have been a silent follower in this forum. I have lost 3 pregnancies but none has progressed more than 6 weeks and no heart beat ever seen.

I am pregnant and currently 13weeks 5 days gone with heart beat and everything progressing well.

Went to hospital yesterday and the Gynocoloist on duty ran a scan and everything progressing is well. He now said i will do cervical cerclage next week - that nothing is wrong with me but is just to ensure the baby stays intact till delivery time.

I ave been reading so many write ups online and cervical cerclage is mainly for those that have had 2nd trimester miscarriage but mine is not the case.

So pls my sister, Is the cerclage now a preventive measure because i am seriously getting worried on the implication on this miracle God has given to me after waiting for years?

Congrats Ma

This pregnancy has come to stay, and no harm shall befall you or your baby . Amen

With regards to your question, sorry i don't have an experience on that but other Mamas will sort you out when they come online.

Congrats once again

Happy Bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
lady25:

on behalf of all #teamDecember we say a big welcome to you mama. It shall end in praise for you.
Team members
1.Beautifulrosa
2.tallar
3.lady25... Edd 18th december.
4.Nnetriplet
5. Goodmum

Thank you Ma'am for your warmest welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
#TeamAgust roll call for the Month of JULY (NEIGHBOURING MONTH)

ToyosiR---------Team XX EDD: August 11
ebony13---------Team x? EDD: August 20 Hope you've added more weight now and how far with the help?
ify15-----------Team xy EDD: August 4 Finally, we are in a neighbouring month. No worries. August in almost here.Hope you followed the doctors prescription of protein and vegetable
Dazzle86--------Team XX EDD: August 23 Active mama, really love your activeness. Hope the baby is also active by kicking harder...
Ifylicious------Team x? EDD: August?? Madam , I beg come and say Hi to us. Hope you are fine.We want to hear from you.
Mzbee-----------Team x? EDD: August 03 Your sit is still vacant, Abi, Any how , we are waiting for your BA in few weeks.
Yasmeena--------Team x? August 01/02 Sweetheart, how is our baby, Hope kicks aint too much.
Mzleemah -------Team XY EDD: August 23 Fasting don end, Hope you are eating well now. Keep enjoying the waddling ministry.
airforcewife----Team XY EDD: August 18 Twinny, Are we prepared
Trendytessy-----Team x? EDD: August 10 #TeamSurpriseBaby. Please, be ready. Our neighbours are willing to welcome you.
xeexee1---------Team x? EDD: August 18 Strong madam,You most be used to the kicking now.
Kimlad----------Team x? EDD: August 10 How is bumping ? Hope you are enjoying the growing belly
bookholla--------Team x?EDD: August 19 Thank God you are through with the shopping. Dont worry, baby will come at the right time.
dasugar----------Team x?EDD: August 15/22- Sorry for the waist pain, you aint alone. Just manage and round up the shopping asap. God is your strength.
Mandex11---------Team x?EDD: August 17. Have you travelled?

how are we all doing I hope we are enjoying this last trimester and accepting each days as it comes. I pray God will see us through and ease it for us.
I think we should be rounding up the bag packing now... The lord is our strength. We are almost there.
Some of our Mama's will be dropping this month. May God see us through.

Lets read up this to note the signs of labour.
How can I tell when I'm going to go into labor?

There's no way to predict exactly when labor will start. And even when you notice early signs of labor, your baby's birth could still be days or weeks away.

Your body actually starts preparing for labor as much as a month before you give birth, so you may begin to notice new symptoms as your due date approaches.

Here are some early signs of labor:

Your baby "drops." If this is your first pregnancy, you may feel what's known as "lightening" a few weeks before labor starts, meaning the baby now rests lower in your pelvis. You might feel less pressure just below your ribcage, making it easier to catch your breath.
You have more Braxton Hicks contractions. More frequent and intense Braxton Hicks contractions can signal prelabor, which is when your cervix starts to thin and widen, and sets the stage for true labor. (See below.) Some women experience menstrual-like cramps during this time.
Your cervix starts to change. In the days and weeks before delivery, changes in the connective tissue of your cervix make it soften and eventually thin and widen, or dilate. (If you've given birth before, your cervix is more likely to dilate a centimeter or two before labor starts, but keep in mind that even being 40 weeks pregnant with your first baby and 1 centimeter dilated is no guarantee that labor is imminent.) When you're at or near your due date, your doctor or midwife may do a vaginal exam during your prenatal visit to see whether your cervix has started to change.
You pass your mucus plug or notice "bloody show." If your cervix begins to efface significantly or dilate as you get close to labor, you may pass your mucus plug – the small amount of thickened mucus that has sealed off your cervical canal for the last nine months. The plug may come out in a lump all at one time or as an increased amount of vaginal discharge over the course of several days. The mucus may be tinged with brown, pink, or red blood, which is why it's called "bloody show." (Having sex or a vaginal exam can also disturb your mucus plug and result in some blood-tinged discharge, even when labor isn't necessarily starting any time soon.)

Signs that labor is imminent, if not already under way, include:

Your contractions become increasingly intense. Unlike Braxton-Hicks contractions, labor contractions grow stronger, longer, and more frequent as they cause your cervix to dilate.
Your water breaks. When the fluid-filled amniotic sac surrounding your baby ruptures, fluid leaks from your vagina. And whether it comes out in a large gush or a small trickle, this is a signal that it's time to call your doctor or midwife.
Most women start having regular contractions before their water breaks, but in some cases, the water breaks first. When this happens, labor usually follows soon after.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chijiuche:

Don't have any experience, and you are right mostly for 2nd tri issues but i love your doc for being proactive and giving his best. To my knowledge it is a preventive measure mainly for incompetent cervix or used in multiple gestation to prevent preterm labour

Let me cc mamas that were recently put on cerclage
jaysmama
Iyomomoreloaded
mydeporch

May you never experience any loss again in Jesus Name

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
GoodMum:

Thank you Ma'am for your warmest welcome.

You are welcome ma...
We shall all carry to term by Gods grace.
#TeamDecember for supernatural birth.

God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
beautifulrosa:

You are welcome ma...
We shall all carry to term by Gods grace.
#TeamDecember for supernatural birth.

God bless us all.

Thank you Ma
Amen

God bless us all

#TeamDecembre for supernatural delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chijiuche:

Went to hospital yesterday and the Gynocoloist on duty ran a scan and everything progressing is well. He now said i will do cervical cerclage next week - that nothing is wrong with me but is just to ensure the baby stays intact till delivery time.

Cerclage is for women with cervix issues and the main symptom is multiple pregnancy loss in the 2nd trimester. Your losses are first trimester and ordinarily you should not need a cerclage but I would advice you get it done since you have not gotten to 2nd trimester before just to be on the safe side. The doctor may just want to be proactive so that there will be no stories. It's also a pretty straight forward procedure. You can go through my previous post I wrote a bit about my experiences. It is well with you.
Cc Towerofgrace well done mama

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
braine:

Lol. I read you ladies' belle stories. I'm learning so when my wife's time comes, I'd be an expert already! grin
Awwww I'd be waiting for that time oo smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Team january ohhh where una oooohhh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=mojeco post=58145055][/quote]
Ttc for a year, no be moi moi. May your Prince open the way for more... Congratulations MA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Present cappo ToyosiR, we are gradually getting there. Bags are not packed yet. I still have a little time. I am not as active and strong as I used to be, but of cos my Lo has taken over with the activity, she can kick, and jump about!!! Sometimes it's scary. She will probably be a tomboy like my dad says.
#TEAMAUGUSTFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY
#Teamaugustfornoloss
#teamaugustforsexyportablebumpstilldelivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chijiuche:

Please, who know s should please help me. God bless
Congratulations. I think you should follow your doctor or get anoda opinion from anoda hospital. Try to confess positively and worry less. God will see you through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chijiuche:

Cerclage is usually done around 12 to 14 weeks of pregnancy, sometimes ur doc may want to take all necessary precautions to ensure all possible cause of another miscarriage happening is ruled out. For me, even though I had never achieved a single prego for over 7 years, my doctor wanted me I have one when I got preggy cos we just didn't want any mistakes, on the basis of past investigations, surgeries and IVF. I consulted with two other seasoned gynea who were handling infertility cases and they advised I would be okay with bedrest and minimal activity. I opted for bedrest, was on progesterone supplementation for up to 14 weeks and when I had to resume work, I got someone to who was doing pick up and drop off services, closed very early (my bosses were considerate enough). I wasn't doing any form of house chores all thru this time and monitoring was on point. I didn't want to have any reason to regret not doing the cerclage so I went all out to make sure I wasn't stressed. I didn't attend functions too. Just home, work and Church. Also avoid bedroom activities.

I suggest you look at the pros and cons. Also check out ask the gynea group on facebook. At the end of the day, the koko is that the living comes out the living.

So my take is that you seek opinion from another gynea and stick to your doctors advise

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
God imagine a mother that came all the way from isoko to buy goods in Onitsha forgetting her little son in her customers shop.she has reached home wen the customer called her about her forgotten little son....can you beat that?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Present cappo ToyosiR, yes o fasting don end, time to eat anything eatable, hope you are doing fine too maam?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
ahnie:
God imagine a mother that came all the way from isoko to buy goods in Onitsha forgetting her little son in her customers shop.she has reached home wen the customer called her about her forgotten little son....can you beat that?

Wow...
Wonders shall never end

I.guess she was so engulfed in thoughts, that she forgot she came with her son.

Thank God for the good customer that called her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
jaysmama:

Cerclage is for women with cervix issues and the main symptom is multiple pregnancy loss in the 2nd trimester. Your losses are first trimester and ordinarily you should not need a cerclage but I would advice you get it done since you have not gotten to 2nd trimester before just to be on the safe side. The doctor may just want to be proactive so that there will be no stories. It's also a pretty straight forward procedure. You can go through my previous post I wrote a bit about my experiences. It is well with you.
Cc Towerofgrace well done mama

Thanks Dear...Now i understand better
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
ahnie:

shocked shocked shocked lemme not just imagine. I mean, how can she... I think her village people are already winning the battle. The woman need better cane I beg angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) ... (6965) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rukky146 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.