Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8291993 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Chai I have missed a lot. I can't even start reading all the pages, my phone battery is so bad that it won't let me and ibdc won't let me, to even peep is a problem. I trust September mamas are dropping it like it's hot while October mamas are getting ready to take over.
Congratulations to all the new mom's. Mehn it isn't easy even with the help I have. I have new respect for my mom and women who have gone through this multiple times even with toddlers. May our efforts on these children not be in vain Amen.
Elixir123 I have popped in o. Iya ibeta, I must not miss your ba/ BS.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
FexCathy:

My dear. It freed me at 14 weeks. U cant imagine how happy I was jare. Don't worry it wud be ur turn soon.
Soon to be 17wks, everything don free me except spit. I just weak, have never had it like this

Ekene fresh sha no be lie. Lightedhands, you are doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Beehandz:
Hello Mamas,
been a while i posted here. DW is due for Oct 15 (Sex is XX). At the 2nd Trimester, Baby weight was barely 2KG and suddenly today baby weight is 4.8KG. What can DW be doing to reduce weight of lo biko
Babies usually add more wait during this period, she should reduce her intake of carbohydrate. 4.8kg is too much, hope d sonographer did not make a mistake.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Again for all my blackmailers. Finegal1, Zaynie, prettyhurts, liftedhands, Benignasweety.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Giddyperson:
Again for all my blackmailers. Finegal1, Zaynie, prettyhurts, liftedhands, Benignasweety.
Thank God I saw Giddybaby o! Giddyperson chop knuckle jor! She is fresh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Giddyperson:

Yes oo, I didn't miss it. Fine chubby girl. You're doing a nice job dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
FexCathy:

Thank God I saw Giddybaby o! Giddyperson chop knuckle jor! She is fresh.
Prettyhurts:

Yes oo, I didn't miss it. Fine chubby girl. You're doing a nice job dear
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Giddyperson:

I saw her o!
Chubby munchkin!
I will not hail you, I hail your wonderful MiL for her good job!
Tiri gbosa for her cool cool cool

She go tall o.
And I see you still got the walker lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Giddyperson:
Awwww she is lovely. I had to comment. Battery dropping at full speed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Giddyperson:

Fine chubby baby. God bless you sweetheart kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ehennn all these cute pictures you mamas are posting and deleting,ko da o...we go do our own back sha grin. Cc Giddyperson, Benignasweety

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Giddyperson:

Finally, grin smileynow I haff seen Giddybaby.too cute for days!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
zaynie:

I saw her o!
Chubby munchkin!
I will not hail you, I hail your wonderful MiL for her good job!
Tiri gbosa for her cool cool cool

She go tall o.
And I see you still got the walker lipsrsealed
haha is it me abi my BILs. I was here googling toys not knowing they were headed to the walker shop cheesy. They don't even listen to anything I say these days instead they call me google. Funny enough she's already bigger than the walker even tho she's not old enough for it yet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dazzle86:
Chai I have missed a lot. I can't even start reading all the pages, my phone battery is so bad that it won't let me and ibdc won't let me, to even peep is a problem. I trust September mamas are dropping it like it's hot while October mamas are getting ready to take over.
Congratulations to all the new mom's. Mehn it isn't easy even with the help I have. I have new respect for my mom and women who have gone through this multiple times even with toddlers. May our efforts on these children not be in vain Amen.
Elixir123 I have popped in o. Iya ibeta, I must not miss your ba/ BS.

Yay mum Amelia I sight you! How's my baby doing? Vigilante is real mehn .
Amen to your prayers oo,just got back from Anc,counting down seriously.It will end in praise for us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Giddyperson:

I missed it again. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
@cappo pweetiebabe present on ur roll call. We are getting there gradually. But wait o, my teamies hw una take do am wey xy full oct like dis. Cappo well done 4ur leadership role.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Graciouscharis:

I missed it again. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Now you shall blame your village people, you and Fyngal1. Oops I didn't tag her well before
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
I missed giddybaby again! sad

Anyways we go see on wedding day I know my Dil is cute kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
@tikosdear, @angeltolly, Congratulations mamas. May God bless your babies.

@Eezohbae ....Am so sorry for the Lost...Don't worry ma'am, God will give you double for your Lost and this time, you will carry to term and birth successfully. **E-hug**
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
proudmom38:
@mumsgir27l its been a while I read from you sis.

Hope you are good? Just checking on you dear.

Am here oo, reading but typing sometimes can be tiring especially after typing and they got deleted undecided....Thanks for checking up on me, am doing great.. You misquote my name, there is no l after 7 grin.

How is proudy and daddy doing...How is pushing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rant Time:

After all my food preparations, ready to do pepper dem gang for proudmom38 and Co, all my
fried akara, Moimoi, afang with snail and Cow leg sad, my efo riro....No picture gree upload for nairaland , I said ok o, i will upload later, My phone decided to have fault cry cry ...You see what you biggy belle mamas haff cause undecided

@Towerofgrace my amiable leaf moimoi teacher, I prepared it on Saturday o and it was delicious but picture no gree load cry, thanks for the tutorial.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
God,I feel a lot better,I can't thank you enough my e-sisters. God bless you all for the kind words and your prayers,it really really helped. It renewed my hope strongly. I never believed I would be smiling now. In truth I was scared of coming back to this thread, was ashamed. But this much love and good wishes,it brought joy back and I'm so grateful.
Hubby says to greet and thank you too.

@booqee,euphorbia,toyeem,mumIbeji,imurboss,NIFES, CheeryChy, forzarush, Prettyhurts, Kelsgal,patKing, sassyangel proudmom38, Roseey0 ,Liftedhands, mumsgirl27 and every other loving momma I forgot to mention,God bless you all for me.

Ermm I don't know I'm really scared after the evacuation stuff,don't know how I'll start having s*x again, cos in truth I dey imagine how something go enter there again. Hubby too is more scared than I am after Doc told him to let me be till I'm properly healed. Please help me out.

Chai,I'm sorry for the long post...so so sorry,but I'll really appreciate tips on the way forward cos I don't know what next,I really don't know what's safe and what's not.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Giddyperson:
At exactly 5 months, cruising in her latest ride at 68mph. Outfit from Zaynie. Saying hi to all her nairaland godmothers for literally a minute. And my minute is up grin

You this nwanyi owerri

#bringbackourbae# angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Giddyperson:
Now you shall blame your village people, you and Fyngal1. Oops I didn't tag her well before

Lol @ village people. Was at the hospital for our 10 wks vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Where are all my Teamo oo

Roseey0 : how are you doing, as all other mamas has advice, it isn't necessary or compulsory you use pregnacare, for my first baby, I used the drugs that was given to my in d hospital from day1 till i deliver and my daughter was perfectly ok, now am using Obron6 till my hospital start giving me drugs...So go and get the normal prenatal drugs, all na the same.

mamatwiny : how is pushing going? and hope ITE mmiri grin has relieved you. oya show face

bigiyaro : How is madam doing?

missusadey : How is pushing....How is your appetite, hope it has improved, try show face small small teami

Omojolagbe : How newest mama...How are U?

Blessedmum : how far with the test ma'am...Oya tell us

Team May, hope i mention everybody undecided, please if I don't e ma binu, na over sight cause am.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
proudmom38:

You this nwanyi owerri

#bringbackourbae# angry
lmao no be only nwanyi Owerri
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Giddyperson:

Giddyperson I no get wetin I wan tell u yet.kwantinu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Liftedhands:
I missed giddybaby again! sad

Anyways we go see on wedding day I know my Dil is cute kiss kiss
[q
LholarB:

Finally, grin smileynow I haff seen Giddybaby.too cute for days!!
uot
Hyphee:

Fine chubby baby. God bless you sweetheart kiss
e
Dazzle86:

Awwww she is lovely. I had to comment. Battery dropping at full speed
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Am here oo, reading but typing sometimes can be tiring especially after typing and they got deleted undecided....Thanks for checking up on me, am doing great.. You misquote my name, there is no l after 7 grin.

How is proudy and daddy doing...How is pushing.

Oh don't mind this my phone jare. Good to know u are ok. Pele

They are famous and pushing is going smoothly with too much chop chop lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Eezohbae:
God,I feel a lot better,I can't thank you enough my e-sisters. God bless you all for the kind words and your prayers,it really really helped. It renewed my hope strongly. I never believed I would be smiling now. In truth I was scared of coming back to this thread, was ashamed. But this much love and good wishes,it brought joy back and I'm so grateful.
Hubby says to greet and thank you too.,God bless you all for me.

Ermm I don't know I'm really scared after the evacuation stuff,don't know how I'll start having s*x again, cos in truth I dey imagine how something go enter there again. Hubby too is more scared than I am after Doc told him to let me be till I'm properly healed. Please help me out.

Chai,I'm sorry for the long post...so so sorry,but I'll really appreciate tips on the way forward cos I don't know what next,I really don't know what's safe and what's not.
Just give your sef a few days to a week till the soreness down there eases and you are good to go.

As long as the loss is not medically linked you can start trying immediately .

Let your hubby know when you are ready and guide him along men too can be sensitive so he doesn't feel left out or hurting you.

God heal you in and out and you will rejoice again kiss

Be on folic acid from now on and Watch you eat or drink .

Don't delay to see your doctor immediately you take in so he can put an eye on you plus guide you rightly.

Rest and be happy .

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
mumsgirl27:
Rant Time:

After all my food preparations, ready to do pepper dem gang for proudmom38 and Co, all my
fried akara, Moimoi, afang with snail and Cow leg sad, my efo riro....No picture gree upload for nairaland , I said ok o, i will upload later, My phone decided to have fault cry cry ...You see what you biggy belle mamas haff cause undecided

@Towerofgrace my amiable leaf moimoi teacher, I prepared it on Saturday o and it was delicious but picture no gree load cry, thanks for the tutorial.

tongue tongue tongue my head yaf catch sombori cheesy

You wanted to add to my food wahala but God no gree lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Giddyperson:
lmao no be only nwanyi Owerri

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.