Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,501 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8303433 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
prettymaxy:
Cappo PatKing am fine, tanks for asking.
Still spitin, feeling weak nd lazing around d house @ 13wks+
Oh dear!
Hang in strong my dear... almost there!
2nd Trimester promised to be better.
Happy reading from you.
Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
heroinqc:
How body and d family. Thanks for d othr day.
Hii sis, we are fine. Hope you all are doing great also smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good evening mamas... congratulations to those that have delivered their lo's and how is waddling fairing you...

formally a Sept 2016 mamas and am back again as God wishes...
Edd is 3 rd of may
now 12 weeks gone,,with nausea, vomiting, cough and Almighty chicken pox as package...

Am just fed up on the whole issue coupled with am not expecting preg now but my natural method iyaff fail me....

Happy to meet you all.
Any September 2016 mama in the house?

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
portable4real:
Good evening mamas... congratulations to those that have delivered their lo's and how is waddling fairing you...

Edd is 3 rd of may
now 12 weeks gone,,with nausea, vomiting, cough and Almighty chicken pox as package...

Am just fed up on the whole issue coupled with am not expecting preg now but my natural method iyaff fail me....

Happy to meet you all.

Welcome back ma'am!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
MilitaryControl:

So it the husband both of you are referring to as human handbag right?
Where is my cane......
Never flog o, see as ur hand dey pain for jex dix one I received...
human handbag na my baby o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
MilitaryControl:

So it the husband both of you are referring to as human handbag right?

Where is my cane......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
LadySarah:

you are a strong woman...my regsrds to our baby zion.God's peace and grace dwell with you
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Welcome dear

Graciouslara:
Good morning wonderful mamas, am new here, after a year + of waiting God has finally answered my prayer, u alone is worthy of my praise darling Abba father......team 2018 June ......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Happy birthday

mydreams25:
Happy birthday to Me, Myself and I. Yeah today is my day and I rejoice and am glad I made it. I pray to God to grant me all my good heart desires and make this new year I start today be a fruitful, blessed year. Happy birthday to one and only Atinuke Maimuna(aka zaynie's princess) may you always be the coolness of your parents eyes,do enjoy your day girl.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Welcome back ma'am
portable4real:

Edd is 3 rd of may

Happy to meet you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I won the visa lottery

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
heroinqc:
Congrats to all d mamas dat hv birthed thr lo's. Abike12 dnt worry anothr is coming soon. My oct cappo u don born, sorry I find it difficult reading all d pages, nursing a baby no be here o. Greetings to all d waddling mamas, God will see u all thro.
My sister we still dry waddle o, infarct am so tired dis days, today is my 2nd EDD but inioluwa just set set bumbum anyhow for my belle, trusting God for miracles and superb delivery sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
kelizosuy:
Whewww shocked shocked Trying to catch up nor be here oh.
Halos grin grin how's everibori..

Cappo pweetibabe how is you.
Supernatural birth to all the waddling mamas
Mummy Adele am aiit, how is my sugar pie doing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Giddyperson:
I actually enjoyed the hair,
nah. They didn't do it right. The lady who made mine was the same person who uninstalled it. It took time though but my hair didn't cut.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
mydreams25:
Birthday Rant:
I have been looking my dh with Annie's isoko eyes since yesterday, I knew he didn't remember today as my birthday, I let him sleep well. This morning as we woke up same thing he was busy preparing for work and didn't look my side to wish me happy birthday. My phone kept sounding for text messages my dh was busy saying he wants to quickly shave before going to work I continued looking at him. Next I got a message from both my dad&mum and my heart melted. I just told him "dear today is my 30th birthday ooo" he said in acclamation haaa, what! You mean it? Hmmm OK, stay there and me forming serious man was my reply. I just hissed and walked away to prepare my son's food bag. He started talking sorry,Pele even my own birthday I don't use to remember, abeg what's my own if u no remember your own day. Later he called our first son so they can sing for me, my baby asked "mummy are u doing birthday today" I said yes,he said so where is your cake, I said I don't have a cake oo, next he said daddy ,mummy is not doing birthday again cos she don't have a cake. He used style and said mummy will buy cake later today. I just stamped it and told him am ordering a cake today for his punishment and he agreed and said I should tell him anything I want again. But mamas pls it pained me o,how can he forget my birthday?
Some guys are like that, my hubby forgets his. I don talk, I don tire, thank God for face book and phone app, he remembers mine now, forget children own. My dear,even Christmas and New Year is another day.I learnt to celebrate in my style, if he comes around fine if not, life goes on. When he sees the preparations with the kids, Omo he tries to be part of it. Be happy and enjoy every moment of the day. Happy Birthday, dear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
belladsweet:
No i havnt but with this now, i will try do a scan before the weekends. Felt it was too early for a scan. sad
Six weeks is early, wait till eight or nine, if you are not experiencing any abnormal symptoms like pain, or bleeding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
She's good oh.. She sends her love
Pweetiebabe:
Mummy Adele am aiit, how is my sugar pie doing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
abike12:
heroinqc 4realwoman Prettyhurts Ilyfavoured mannymie01 amy43 Benignasweety proudmom38 AmJane PatKing Anistef Stephaniecoa Lilliesbud12 Meeeeey casler sassyangel1

thank you guys so much for the concern and prayers!
It's well dear.take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
My sister we still dry waddle o, infarct am so tired dis days, today is my 2nd EDD but inioluwa just set set bumbum anyhow for my belle, trusting God for miracles and superb delivery sha
Dear, try vigorous running or dancing, it's well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
portable4real:
Baby is here at the appointed time, no regrets!
Congratulations Momma.

Sorry about those bonus packages sad
I pray you get super perfect soon.
Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
@patKing .. it is a serious bonus package that is unpalatable...am presently lying on a cool ties to gv a soothing relief from d itch.
proudmom thanks so much... God will triple ur next mission very soon..
kelisozuy... thanks mama. how is baby doing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Chijiuche:

This is hot mama..see sexy legs. Where the big bwest go again? I no see am again

Lol biko hafu'm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

It is well, sis
Hope you dey chop o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

Different things sha... the Lord will keep you & ur baby from harm. I think what she needed was simply cold water. please don't be scared. And don't stop being good. Favour will always attend ur ways. Amen.

Hope things are shaping up with you? The Lord will always meet you at the point of ur needs, amen
I thank God for his goodness. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
PatKing:

Hahahaha... come take your share from the Cappo allowances dearie grin ..... I dey oh. How is our Baby? Sure all is well.
Lol. Baby is fine. All is well by his grace. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Ok. Dnt worry we shall soon hear ur BA. GOD is n control. Cheers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
eksbabe:
Hii sis, we are fine. Hope you all are doing great also smiley
Yes we are. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations to all the mamas wey don born, the ones wey still dey waddling like pepeye una go born lik Hebrew women ooo grin, for the mamas wey still dey cover dem own na baba God yam wen harvest time come no thing go fit hide am oo
To the mamas wey lost dem pikin cry cry no forget say God of Sarah and Mary still dey ooo d God wey no need sperm to develop pikin, so my sisters ndo baba God plans big pass our own so no think am d one wey go open ur mouth go soon land. And to all cappos una well done ooo wink

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2017
portable4real:

Edd is 3 rd of may

Happy to meet you all.
welcome and wish you stress free nine months.

Cc: cappo mumsgirl27
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2017
belladsweet:
Thanks for d reply and suggestion. Still felt same pain last night. These days i always have the urge to throw up early in the morning but it dosnt come out. after relaxing a while, it becomes normal. I am always very tired as well....

If it isn't your first pregnancy, yes it will show very early
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2017
I want to say a very special thank you to everyone who took time out to wish Atinuke a happy birthday.
Thanks a lot and Amin to all the prayers.
May the prayers come to you too in plentifold.
A ni fi oju sunkun omo o. ( may we never bury our children)
Gbogbo won a dagba wa darugbo.( they'll grow into old age and not be cut short)
A wa naa o ni shonku mo won loju. (may we not die and leave our young ones untimely)
Emi to sise lo ma jeun. (may we reap the fruit of our labour)
Amin ni agbara Olorun.

Jazzyjazz
Babylove1
Hunniesuzie
Prettyhurts
Tobbydy
Salisuammy
Taymi
Rofemiguwa
MzLeemah
Sansa143
Mydreams25
Enque
Stephmiracle
Olalayo1710
Feddy27
Faithisallihave
Winningbt
Jina24
Alennsar
Pweetiebabe

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Atinuke says thank you mummies.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2017
zaynie:
I want to say a very special thank you to everyone who took time out to wish Atinuke a happy birthday.
Thanks a lot and Amin to all the prayers.
May the prayers come to you too in plentifold.
A ni fi oju sunkun omo o. ( may we never bury our children)
Gbogbo won a dagba wa darugbo.( they'll grow into old age and not be cut short)
A wa naa o ni shonku mo won loju. (may we not die and leave our young ones untimely)
Emi to sise lo ma jeun. (may we reap the fruit of our labour)
Amin ni agbara Olorun.
Amin o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: damselicious1(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.