Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8338794 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) ... (6964) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
casler:

Welcome back, we missed you. Take care.

Awwww.... E-hugs to u. Thk u sis...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2017

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sansa143:
FIN love sis!

I hear u sis.... FIN hugsssss....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
MummyAudrey:

kiss

No bribe me wth kiss ojare...

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Abeg oooo, who get coldfeet no oooo? I don miss dt babe abi Na anoda moniker she dey use? Coldfeet, I'm missing u oooooo. My padi 4 life show face abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SULPHUROXIDE: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mama abeg no vex o, me no understand this ur explanation o...[/quote]
SO Sorry Ma, Let Me Break It Down, I Numbered The Different Fruits Which You Can Mix To Get The Desired Result, For Me Now Cause Am Pregnant I Make Use Of number 1, Which Is Crushed Ugwu Leave, Mix The Extract With Milk,Honey And Very Little Lime Refrigerate And Drink. I Personally Have Not Really Enjoyed $ex that much until now,i get wet and aroused easily.

You Can also get Fresh Moringa Leave Squeeze The Water And Mix With Milk Etc.
So For The Tightening
Blend Dried Mango Seed Mix With Musk And Honey.
Another Alternative Is To Pound Clove,Soak In Water And Use It To Wash Up.
It May Sound Somehow O, But People Actually Prepare These Things And Sell,Mostly In The Northern Part Of The Country.They Call It KAyan Mata.Its Part Of The Properties Given To A Lady Thats About To Wed In Other To Satisfy Her Husband.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Good afternoon mothers, pls I need advice from experienced people. Here goes my story.
Am a mother of two( first is almost 3years, second is almost 7months). I don't have a job, been seriously looking for one that is family friendly but haven't gotten, my dh has someone that can help me with a banking job but we are both afraid of how to cope with it and the kids but the present economic situation is not smiling now. I don't have any help I, my dh and 2children stay alone but my parents reside in the same state with us ( Ilorin to be precise). My question now is those that have worked in a bank or working in a bank without any help, pls how do you cope? I don't have any experience with banking job but I do hear its very stressful for family women but if I have reasons to back it up I will rethink.
Let me add that my dh's job too is demanding and closes 6:30pm almost everyday. So pls should I go for this job or keep waiting for better one if yes pls I need advice on how to manage my home with it. Pls I need a reply based on experience.
Thanks n anticipation

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hello mommas and mommas to-be. I've been following this thread as often as I can, decided to pop in and say hi today.
I'm a first timer, getting to 6 months, haven't had much issues all along. Hoping it keeps getting smooth until delivery and beyond.
Hmmm, what do I expect? Can't even describe how I feel?

I saw some FINsters up here:
I see you sisters, #FIN hugs#

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
hotmomma:

Wow, you have a very good MIL, pls show her nothing but love.

Thanks sis, she is my paddy for jungle oh. May God help me make her happy always. She is one in a million, even on top my shake shake head sometimes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akorkor:

Biko jo no quote me in this kind thing. Na till next year by God grace ooo

Hehehe but next year is here already na?
Why am i the only one wanting baby so soon sef, not even one person around me is in dat line. Na wa o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
sassyangel1:

They r waiting for Buhari to step down.
Lol But iz he on seat? Izz well oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
DocAdray:
Hello mommas and mommas to-be. I've been following this thread as often as I can, decided to pop in and say hi today.
I'm a first timer, getting to 6 months.
Welcome!
Happy to have you.
Better late than never, with that your moniker I feel bad that many confused Mommas would have enjoyed from your wealth of knowledge. Any way, glad you showed up.
@Curvilicious i guess this is your calling...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
casler:
@pweetiebabe @anugod, how market?safe delivery to us all.
Amen my sister. As I am now ehn, I just feel like popping this baby out this minute. But the pikin just dey do like say e build mansion for my belle angry undecided
These days, if I eat food like this, the kind kicks and punches my belle will receive ehn, shocked shocked as if lo doesn't want me to be eating again

And the mood swings abi na pre-partum depression (if anything like that grin) is just dooyin me anyhow undecided I hope it won't continue after lo's arrival. undecided

I need a miracle o, cos I find it difficult to even take walks these days. Shey I cannor jus lay on my bed and lo will pop out ni? undecided Why stress with walking and exercise biko? I really need help walahi angry
How's you?
Pweetiebabe how body? Safe delivery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Team April 2018 October Roll Call (new week: 30th Oct - 6thNov. 2017.
My strong Mommas, no need to answer your names... just to republish for updated list.

1. MumIbeji........Edd 28/04/2018
2. Lilliesbud12...Edd 3-5/04/2018
3. Euphorbia.......Edd 08/04/2018
4. Toyeem............Edd 15/04/2018
5. PatKing............Edd 19/04/2018
6. Bibeetee..........Edd 12/04/2018
7. Prettymaxy.....Edd 27/04/2018
8. Hafsat24........Edd 27/04/2018
9. Omonifamily...Edd 21/04/2018
10. Amy43..........Edd 01/04/2018
11. Sysengr.........Edd 23/04/2018
12. Mumplenty...EDD 18/04/2018
13. Wifeysist ......EDD 30/04/2018

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Abeg who dash dis my sis dis turkey?Abeg come cari am b4 she go finish d life out of am![quote author=sassyangel1 post=61908672][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
I see u sis!Welcome n have a blessed stay!FIN Hugs dear!
DocAdray:
I'm a first timer, getting to 6 months, haven't had much issues all along. Hoping it keeps getting smooth until delivery and beyond.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
mydreams25:
Good afternoon mothers, pls I need advice from experienced people. Here goes my story.
Am a mother of two( first is almost 3years, second is almost 7months). I don't have a job, been seriously looking for one that is family friendly but haven't gotten, my dh has someone that can help me with a banking job but we are both afraid of how to cope with it and the kids but the present economic situation is not smiling now. I don't have any help I, my dh and 2children stay alone but my parents reside in the same state with us ( Ilorin to be precise). My question now is those that have worked in a bank or working in a bank without any help, pls how do you cope? I don't have any experience with banking job but I do hear its very stressful for family women but if I have reasons to back it up I will rethink.
Let me add that my dh's job too is demanding and closes 6:30pm almost everyday. So pls should I go for this job or keep waiting for better one if yes pls I need advice on how to manage my home with it. Pls I need a reply based on experience.
Thanks n anticipation
Banking is stressful but then people are in it and raising children as well.
You can get a nanny, orr help
The difference btw banking and other regular jobs is just flexibility. Banking is not flexible, you must be at work everyday except you are on leave or obviously sick. Ilorin not being a very busy banking area may still afford you some level of flexibility.
It may not be so easy for you to adjust considering that you are already used to having a lot of time to yourself before but you will cope if you put your mind to it.
My only major concern with banking is the welfare package. You may likely be on the sake salary of maybe 60-80k for the next 4yrs irrespective of how much you put in.

Why not go for teaching _ this will give you time
Or Business if the start up capital is there

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sansa143:
Abeg who dash dis my sis dis turkey?Abeg come cari am b4 she go finish d life out of am!

Lmfaoooooo.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Anugod:
As I am now ehn, I just feel like popping this baby out this minute. But the pikin just dey do like say e build mansion for my belle angry undecided

I need a miracle o

Praying for you dearie,
All is well.
The Lord is your strength.

@Pweetiebabe
You are also in my prayers!

You really held the Cappo office well, ensuring all went before you! So kind of you. May you and AnuGod get the well deserved miracles God has in place for you two.

It will end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
mydreams25:
Thanks n anticipation
Since your parents reside in the same state luckily, is it possible to drop of your kids at their place? Depending on the proximity of the bank to your home and your parents, you could consider taking them daily or drop them off Mondays and pick them weekends (all na for the hustle). You will have to brace up for a whole lot of inconveniences, and it may not afford you as much time as you would want to have with your kids (can you handle that?)
Are you also ready to take on the rigours of a bank job on your person? Or you're like me that can hardly stick to a routine? *covers face*
Is it possible to get a teaching job for the now? (Don't mind me, they always recommend teaching jobs for family women angry so lemme do likewise grin).

I wouldn't know if your dh's income is manageable enough to take care of the family pending a better job option for you, cos we know how the economy is. I think you should just lay all the pros and cons on the table and pick your best bet. All the best in your decision.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ammy5565:

Lol
But iz he on seat?
Izz well oh

U no knw say Buhari alone is one fp methods? Some of us here jst say we shd hug our hubbies o (notin more or less) n pronto, we collect name tag 4 pregnancy queue e.g the faijins in this thread can attest to this fact.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
just got back from scan, we thank God all is well..

With my two korokoro eyes like this, I thought i saw two balls (male genitals), i was already certain in my mind i'm having a baby boy like i wanted..

i was suprised when the radiologist says "your baby is a girl"

So @cappo lioha, kindly update i'm having a beautiful princess kiss

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
PatKing:

Praying for you dearie,
All is well.

You are also in my prayers!

You really held the Cappo office well, ensuring all went before you! So kind of you. May you and AnuGod get the well deserved miracles God has in place for you two.

It will end in praise.
Amen and amen. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
DocAdray:

We hear u too sis. Welcome on board...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
booqee:

With my two korokoro eyes like this, I thought i saw two balls (male genitals), i was already certain in my mind i'm having a baby boy like i wanted..

shocked shocked shocked Like seriously? Two balls? Can't remember when last I saw a new born baby boy or a boy's balls grin but izzit that visible at this stage? shocked grin
Congrats to all of you that have found out your lo's sex now. My own just dey give me bumbum up till now undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Roseey0:

Banking is stressful but then people are in it and raising children as well.
You can get a nanny, orr help
The difference btw banking and other regular jobs is just flexibility. Banking is not flexible, you must be at work everyday except you are on leave or obviously sick. Ilorin not being a very busy banking area may still afford you some level of flexibility.
It may not be so easy for you to adjust considering that you are already used to having a lot of time to yourself before but you will cope if you put your mind to it.
My only major concern with banking is the welfare package. You may likely be on the sake salary of maybe 60-80k for the next 4yrs irrespective of how much you put in.

Why not go for teaching _ this will give you time
Or Business if the start up capital is there

Teaching keh?! Except if it's govt owned schools. Private schools nowadays r even more stressful than some banks (depends on the department tho). Still, they'll pay stipends, slash salary for irrelevant excuses, unimaginable deadlines to write weekly scheme of work, plus screaming ontop of ur voice for children from different backgrounds in ur class. Most private schools prohibit shouting nt to talk of scolding a child and you can imagine the frustration of trying to correct a child or children wthout using cane or scolding. It was then teaching job was the easy way for a mother buh as @ nw, most school owners r inconsiderate towards their teachers.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mrsfaithfoly: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
sassyangel1:

My sister, only God ooooooo....buh seriously, I may nt be in d mood @ d beginning o buh while bed gisting n gossiping with my hubby, d man wee keep deceiving me by saying DON't WORRY, I WILL NOT ENTER THE PLACE, LEMME JST PLAY AROUND. Before u say Jack Bauer, ur sister wee be wet n I gat to help myself so dt everybody will rest n be happy. Abi Na only me waka come?(as we dey talk am for FIN).
Hmmmmm I see u sis!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
DocAdray:

Team February I guess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
sassyangel1:

Teaching keh?! Except if it's govt owned schools. Private schools nowadays r even more stressful than some banks (depends on the department tho). Still, they'll pay stipends, slash salary for irrelevant excuses, unimaginable deadlines to write weekly scheme of work, plus screaming ontop of ur voice for children from different backgrounds in ur class. Most private schools prohibit shouting nt to talk of scolding a child and you can imagine the frustration of trying to correct a child or children wthout using cane or scolding. It was then teaching job was the easy way for a mother buh as @ nw, most school owners r inconsiderate towards their teachers.
Atleast everything ends by 2pm or 4pm
You still hv holidays
Then weekends
It just gives you time.
Every job has it's headachea, non is easy like that.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Noted

booqee:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
booqee:

Hurrayyyyy!!!! If u could remember some pages back I told u dt u would v a princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
DocAdray:

We hear you sis...welcome on board and happy Bumping!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) ... (6964) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.