Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,219 members, 7,887,588 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8311376 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
modath:
@Amjane,
Congrats, sweet birth story. You made it sound so easy, that annointing of ease will never depart your household.
Amen to your prayer my dear. God will make it easier for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Congrats @beedam & @hajarabadmus on the birth of ur LO's.
May God keep them for you and give you all you need to train them to and beyond where they will not be afraid.
@hajarabadmus, ur boy is Mr Valentine 2015.
Laughed soo hard when i got to this part of your birth story>>>>> "she later did and came to d hosp by 11pm with two different legs of slippers".
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
@beedam, @hajarabadmus, @amjane, God bless you mamas ooooooo, lovely birth stories, the Lord is your strength oo, suspense oooooooooo, abeg complete the story..... So happy happy happy happy happy for you ladies. smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
All the mamas and papas, how una dey? Been a long time.
I thank God for all the good news.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Congrats to d lastest mums!!!!hajarabadnd co plsssssss come and complete ur BS plssss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2015
part 3:
the nurse then said my baby was in distress and they increased the dose of the oxytocin..my sisters I brought down that hosp that night..ih boy no need to form o! those nurses practically abandoned me there. by 4am I was checked again and d doctor said I was 8cm gone.then I asked him how long more..my sisters he just said very soon..mscheew..before I knew it the nurse came and increased d drip meanwhile I was begging her to remove it for five mins so I can rest..did I tell u that if dey don't hear my voice they will come and say 'r u sleeping? don't sleep o! they will then increase d drip again..Kai I have suffered
my husband then came around 5am and took up d job of the nurses..after sometime as d contractions came I was screaming'I want to push, I want to poop
my husband then went to call d nurses..my bladder was already weak..
time to push.. I was no longer having contractions. my baby was already weak..thank God for my husband again. he helped me thru.
Thanks for reading my long story.
LO is doing well and my bumbum is still hanging in d air.na tear cause am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2015
Lovely birth stories
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Congratulations hajarahbadmus. Your LO is my birthday mate. May God bless your home and your LO. Congratulations to Beedam & Amjane. May God bless your LOs. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
congrats @amjane,@beedam &@hajarabadmus, may God be wit ur los and provide u wit all what u will need to take care of them. nice birth story.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
@hajarahbadmus,beedam & amjane congrats. d Lord is ur strength in d vigilante ministry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atonementchild: 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Congrats to Amjane,Hajarabadmus and Beedam. May God grant you the grace and strength to take care of your LO's.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Congrats to Amjane, hajarahbadmus and beedam, lovely birth stories.May God continue to bless ur los.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
hajarahbadmus:
part 3:
the nurse then said my baby was in distress and they increased the dose of the oxytocin..my sisters I brought down that hosp that night..ih boy no need to form o! those nurses practically abandoned me there. by 4am I was checked again and d doctor said I was 8cm gone.then I asked him how long more..my sisters he just said very soon..mscheew..before I knew it the nurse came and increased d drip meanwhile I was begging her to remove it for five mins so I can rest..did I tell u that if dey don't hear my voice they will come and say 'r u sleeping? don't sleep o! they will then increase d drip again..Kai I have suffered
my husband then came around 5am and took up d job of the nurses..after sometime as d contractions came I was screaming'I want to push, I want to poop
my husband then went to call d nurses..my bladder was already weak..
time to push.. I was no longer having contractions. my baby was already weak..thank God for my husband again. he helped me thru.
Thanks for reading my long story.
LO is doing well and my bumbum is still hanging in d air.na tear cause am

This reminds me of my previous when i was in labour,i begged the DR to remove the drip for just 5mins so i can rest,even begged my husband to help remove the drip for 5mins, none of them heed my plea and i thought they were all wicked! grin Mehn! that pain no get part two
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Big congrats to all d new moms, God bless ur LOs. Interestin birth stories, I couldnt help laughing at some sentences, God is indeed ever faithful.. I use u all as a point of contact for TTC moms, dis year, u shall all carry ur bundles of joy in Jesus name, amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
cutiereborn:
My sisters, please I have been having this sharp pain in my ankle. Started last nite like a one off thing, but occurence has been on the increase since afternoon like every hour. I don't know if anyone else is feeling it or what is the cause & remedy.
Good evening to all the mamas in the house. I asked a question some days back & I know we all have been busy with such lovely birth stories around here but will still apperciate an answer to my earlier posted question though the pain has almost disappered but it comes once in a while now. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
cutiereborn:

Good evening to all the mamas in the house. I asked a question some days back & I know we all have been busy with such lovely birth stories around here but will still apperciate an answer to my earlier posted question though the pain has almost disappered but it comes once in a while now. Thanks.
my dear it's one of the package o,na now my own pain reduce and I've been experiencing this pain since 4months,just beg ur DH to use ori or oil or rub to massage it for u,pele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Good evening mama's,pls am in my week 12 now n 2day has nt just b ok 4 me.i feel so heavy,even takin water maks me feel lik I overfeed.pls wat can I use cos am so uncomfortable.tanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
mummy2be:
my dear it's one of the package o,na now my own pain reduce and I've been experiencing this pain since 4months,just beg ur DH to use ori or oil or rub to massage it for u,pele
Thank you so much for the reply,Its a welcomed package then. DH has been massaging it, I just need to tell him to use ori. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iffffffy:
Morning mamas in the house, since d miscarriage, I'm yet to See my period which led me to doing home pt yesterday. And I saw two lines though the 2nd still faint. Could it be hormones frm d last preg(now 36days after d mc) or another pregnancy?
I bless the Lord God that I serve, he has decided to show me mercy, I did a real test and ve been confirmed pregnant again. To him be all the glory.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iffffffy:
I bless the Lord God that I serve, he has decided to show me mercy, I did a real test and ve been confirmed pregnant again. To him be all the glory.

Congrats...this time around u shall carry to term.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iffffffy:
Congratulations!!!
He that begun this wonderful thing shall see it to the end, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
amen. thanks everyone.
oya start dropping my baby's vals gifts. Abi na
mummy mgeey.. u first!!!
pushing mamas may God make it easy for you..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iffffffy:
Wow! Praise God! Congrats dear. May it b easy for u. Pls register wt a gud gynae on tym.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
missmalachi:
Good evening mama's,pls am in my week 12 now n 2day has nt just b ok 4 me.i feel so heavy,even takin water maks me feel lik I overfeed.pls wat can I use cos am so uncomfortable.tanks
sorry dear, its because ur womb is gradually increasing as ur baby s growing. Eat a little meal at a time( u may increase frequency, bt reduce quantity per feed).Dont lie down immediately after eating. Try nt to eat late in d nyt. It ll soon pass, dont worry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
This heat is doing me something ooooooooooo. D electrical distribution company wont even help matters
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
tchiwinnie:
sorry dear, its because ur womb is gradually increasing as ur baby s growing. Eat a little meal at a time( u may increase frequency, bt reduce quantity per feed).Dont lie down immediately after eating. Try nt to eat late in d nyt. It ll soon pass, dont worry

Thank u so much but d truth is I dnt eat much.as little as water causes discomfort for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iffffffy:

Congrats dear,may u carry to term by his grace. God is indeed merciful cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
missmalachi:

Thank u so much but d truth is I dnt eat much.as little as water causes discomfort for me
sorry dear, it ll pass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiracleMum(f): 3:15am On Feb 17, 2015
mytestimony:
This heat is doing me something ooooooooooo. D electrical distribution company wont even help matters

You are not alone in this dilemma. I can't sleep. Meanwhile DH is snoring peacefully beside me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:57am On Feb 17, 2015
Iffffffy:
Glory be 2 God!may u carry 2 term n deliver safely IJN Amen.Congrats n welcome back sis!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 6:06am On Feb 17, 2015
*looks around*
So everyone is having their baby and I'm over here eating pancakes and drinking milk ... Time to hit the dance floor grin I must twerk this babies out!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 6:14am On Feb 17, 2015
proudmom38:

Don't be tired mama,u re almost there! God will see u through.
Amen o.. I'm almost there grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.