Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,936 members, 7,876,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8295577 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) (4187) (4188) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by charytea(f): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=zaynie post=66331909]Hey yo people!

Who's home? grin
Oya TeamOct Cappo!
Add me to your list o! Ehn Ehn @Joomie
For reals!

Erhm, what's today's date again grin[/
quote]
Congrats ma'am
seeing all the expectant mommas makes me want to add another one oh but I jump and pass abeg!
Bt everybody is seeing vision on top my head seff!
you will have a healthy and smooth journey insha Allah!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Better run as fast as ur legs can carry b4 dozen catch u.Infact,i jump n pass.Team 2019 by His grace.
faithugo64:

grin grin na we get 2020

Where are your other team members?
They are yet to arrive?

Mama Jazzy.jazz
Mama nic.oleswizzi
Mama nao.mi14
Mama sans.a143

Errrm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
(Runs out of thread)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06
6. Enkaylala2
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ......................01
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13

We are now in week 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Fully Loaded. Most Extraordinary team of this season.
hallelujah...second trim. knocking...still Dnt knw my EDD date, I will update u as soon as I gt it...Luv u guys..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
FloraEC:
Prayer Monday

But for Your grace I could not be saved
But for Your grace I would go my way
I'm forever grateful
That You have been faithful to me Lord
For Your amazing grace
Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now I'm found
Was blind but now I see

Amen.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hello mamas . please I need someone to make me feel better. I am currently 16 weeks pregnant with my third child and I haven't taken folic or any multi vitamins. I hope it won't cause any harm to my baby? Secondly I have put on so much weight and my husband is complaining. I am weighing 113kg, please how can I reduce my weight? How can I avoid having a big baby, my second child weighed 4.6kg. please help a worried mum.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tiw78: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
FloraEC:

EDD updated. If you're a FTM and you didn't receive baby gift during your wedding, you can start with some basic stuff or maybe hospital list anytime you're ready.
Yes am a FTM..... Thank you ma, will do that when am ready

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
jumy16:
hallelujah...second trim. knocking...still Dnt knw my EDD date, I will update u as soon as I gt it...Luv u guys..
Love you too dear. Already in second trimester and still spitting oo. Coupled with extreme fatigue.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
January too early now, pity me small but I think Nimi22 is ready

Because of ppl like you I will abstain this week. After this week he will start wearing double condom and I will be drinking uda water religiously. See prophetesses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
nneejima:
Ma'am zaynie Congratulations dear i know say daddy Moyo no go spare u after that ur weight loss program cos u look so cute and s..... y.
Mummy zino (Ahnie) weldone ma, biko no mess again else zino ll rename u again, better position that your fan well,, lols, congratulations my comedienne.
It ll be an easy and pissy journey for both of you and other pregnant mamas in Jesus name.

Lol.
Na all my hard work gone cry
They dinor even let me enjoy my sexy status for one whole month cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
nneejima:
Biko, please, ejo, please twin mamas share una secret na, i want to hang boot after second missionary journey. Is it yam abi na okro u ate b4 pregnancy that resulted to twin( that's what I heard). Help my ministry....
Cc:Excel 16,cynate,blomingbud,imurbossand all the twin mamas in the house

You want to use one stone to kill 2 birds bah?
Issalie!
Izz one one you wee be borning till you reach 5 tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=charytea post=66379253][/quote]

Thanks sis.
Better jump on the train now grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
zeezaa:
tatacherie it seems it is only two of us is in team September cry
Hey sis, it can't be only two of you.... Most are silent observers & readers. I happily introduce myself into this wonderful family. First time preggy... EDD- 21/9 - hubby's birthday.... Sex- unknown yet.

#onelove#

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
ebyjoyken:
Hello mamas . please I need someone to make me feel better. I am currently 16 weeks pregnant with my third child and I haven't taken folic or any multi vitamins. I hope it won't cause any harm to my baby? Secondly I have put on so much weight and my husband is complaining. I am weighing 113kg, please how can I reduce my weight? How can I avoid having a big baby, my second child weighed 4.6kg. please help a worried mum.

Calm down mama.
I'm also gone with my third child and I haven't taken any folic acid. The smell of drugs makes my nausea worse. I just hope and pray everything is okay in there. Try to eat healthy especially greens as they contain folate which is also folic acid.
About your weight,the best you can do is watch it so you don't increase. I'm also an orobo but I try my best and what works for me is maintaining a steady weight all through my pregnancy. No 16kg (the normal weight that is usually gained) for me.
I try my best to eat healthy and in bits.
Sometimes I junk out but its always far between.
Don't eat for two. Eat healthy.
Big babies are a result of so many things. Could be genetic (if you or the father were big babies ), health related (babies born to moms that have gestational diabetes are usually very big). Rarely is it diet. We have moms that eat like no tomorrow and the babies turn out small and we have moms that suffer MS from Week 1 to week 40 and they come out with big babies. My tummy is always so huge by my 37th week that my doctors assume I have a big baby or more than one and guess what? my babies never weigh more than 3.1-3.2kg.

If your husband is complaining then try to make him understand that you're pregnant and as much as you want to, you can only do so much right now.
If you're concerned with your weight, make a promise to hit the gym as soon as you can when you give birth. It will give you something to look forward to.
Meanwhile, dress pretty and happy, fat girls are beautiful too. I know I am. Have a neat appearance and try to control your food cravings and urges.

Don't be like me the day my village people were singing for me to finish this cup of icecream. I just calculated the calories waiting to settle on my waist and thighs as my God is not One that slumbers, I quickly shared for all the small children around me and ate small.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
I am here to say THANK YOU to all my wonderful mama's here for the birthday wishes and prayers toward me today. You all made be feel special and loved.
Thank you and I pray the celebration will never depart from your homes in Jesus name, Amen.
Once again Thank you and do have a wonderful night.
One love. kiss kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
zaynie:

Calm down mama.
I'm also gone with my third child and I haven't taken any folic acid. The smell of drugs makes my nausea worse. I just hope and pray everything is okay in there. Try to eat healthy especially greens as they contain folate which is also folic acid.
About your weight,the best you can do is watch it so you don't increase. I'm also an orobo but I try my best and what works for me is maintaining a steady weight all through my pregnancy. No 16kg (the normal weight that is usually gained) for me.
Big babies are a result of so many things. Could be genetic (if you or the father were big babies ), health related (babies born to moms that have gestational diabetes are usually very big). Rarely is it diet. We have moms that eat like no tomorrow and the babies turn out small and we have moms that suffer MS from Week 1 to week 40 and they come out with big babies. My tummy is always so huge by my 37th week that my doctors assume I have a big baby or more than one and guess what? my babies never weigh more than 3.1-3.2kg.

If your husband is complaining then try to make him understand that you're pregnant and as much as you want to, you can only do so much right now.
If you're concerned with your weight, make a promise to hit the gym as soon as you can when you give birth. It will give you something to look forward to.
Meanwhile, dress pretty and happy, fat girls are beautiful too. I know I am. Have a neat appearance and try to control your food cravings and urges.

Don't be like me the day my village people were singing for me to finish this cup of icecream. I just calculated the calories waiting to settle on my waist and thighs as my God is not One that slumbers, I quickly shared for all the small children around me and ate small.
Thank you so much ma. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
zaynie:

Calm down mama.

Oya na
Awon ti M.Sc Portion control grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
enque:

Oya na
Awon ti M.Sc Portion control grin

Coachie-lala!!!!
Double Triple Fourple twale ma!

Your girl is still maintaining o, na grace of God I dey pray for cos it seems my new calling is rice. cry
But come October, ye! When I offload penre! I'm getting my sexy back ..........as I remember breastfeeding hunger now, I just sobered up cry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
zaynie:

Calm down mama.

Zaynie but Why? :' cry cry y post this kind heavenly ice cream at this time of the night? cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=zaynie post=66381303]

You want to use one stone to kill 2 birds bah?
Issalie!
Izz one one we wee be borning till we reach 5 tongue[/quote)

Aaaahh 5 #crying, pleasepityme# please help me beg them, i need short cut make i do am once and for all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
LadyPrecy:
Zaynie but Why? :' cry cry y post this kind heavenly ice cream at this time of the night? cry cry

I'm just a wicked perzin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
zaynie:

I'm just a wicked perzin grin
shocked
Issorite I wish you triplets on top of the twins on the way tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Congratulations mama Zaynie .
May you have a healthy and happy journey.

I thought it was April Fool joke tongue
Had to wait till this night to be double sure. grin
I cannor come and 'fall' easily. Lolz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 2:30am On Apr 03, 2018
NIFES:

Good to know you are doing fine.
It will all end in praise in God's name.
Amen o
@ElmaSpeed, tnx for the prayers.
@4realwoman, hbd.
@zaynie, ahnie and all recently confirmed mamas to be, congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 4:09am On Apr 03, 2018
beautyuche:
BA BA BA!!!!!!!!

To the Glory of God We announce the arrival of our prince after our due date of 29thMarch he choose April 1st. Weighing 3.5kg with tear.

Bs coming soon.

Cappo Team March please take note
congrats ma'am
God bless you and your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 4:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Congrats mama Zaynie and other mamas... happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 5:08am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=4realwoman post=66381749][/quote] HBD,more of God's grace and blessings in your life & family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL (1st week)

Happy new month and happy Easter to you all. Wonderful June Mamas, how are we doing. We are getting closer to the D-Day, 10 weeks or less to go. Thanks to God for bringing us this far.

How are we all feeling? Mamas o, let's conclude our shopping as soon as possible before we get too heavy to be going around the market.? God will see us through in Jesus name, amen.

NAME .................... EDD .......................... SEX
Ayauche ....................04/06/18 .................... XY

Oya, come in and answer present o.

Congratulations to all the Mama's that have put to bed and weldone to all the waddling Mama's. It will end in joy for us all In Jesus name.

Present Cappo. LO and I are doing great, the only ish is that there's no comfortable way or side to sleep, turning is serious, getting up from the bed nko na palava but in.all I thank God every minute for this special gift to me.

Hope u are doing wonderfully well Cappo. Thank u for the great work. God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Sansa143:
Better run as fast as ur legs can carry b4 dozen catch u.Infact,i jump n pass.Team 2019 by His grace.
U that is parading on this thread, I am seeing vision on top your head grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:32am On Apr 03, 2018
nneejima:
Ma'am zaynie Congratulations dear i know say daddy Moyo no go spare u after that ur weight loss program cos u look so cute and s..... y.
Mummy zino (Ahnie) weldone ma, biko no mess again else zino ll rename u again, better position that your fan well,, lols, congratulations my comedienne.
It ll be an easy and pissy journey for both of you and other pregnant mamas in Jesus name.

Ogom nwanyi kedu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2018
Ayauche:

Present Cappo. LO and I are doing great, the only ish is that there's no comfortable way or side to sleep, turning is serious, getting up from the bed nko na palava but in.all I thank God every minute for this special gift to me.

Hope u are doing wonderfully well Cappo. Thank u for the great work. God bless u

My dear that's the new level now o, no comfortable way to sleep, turning etc. But we are sure grateful and it is getting closer to our day. Weldone ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2018
juicypetal:

Hey sis, it can't be only two of you.... Most are silent observers & readers. I happily introduce myself into this wonderful family. First time preggy... EDD- 21/9 - hubby's birthday.... Sex- unknown yet.

#onelove#

welcome on board... I hope MS is history now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2018
LadyTari:

Present ma
We are fine, thank you.

Good to hear from you ma'am, it's been quite a while. How and you and LO?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) (4187) (4188) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.