Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,869 members, 7,876,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8295047 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
nneejima:

Oh my ovaries... Such a sweet baby,welcome back. We dey come.

Ehheee, please mamas how do you handle hyperactive infant, my house is now a shadow of itself plus her carry me every where you go syndrome.

Thank you ma'am... Am not back I was just pulling curvy's leg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
mumsgirl27:
miraclefromGod: oh mine, ur baby is so beautiful. may God keep and protect her.

adorablewifey : Congratulations mama. Supernatural delivery to u.

Shollzycute: mama, u look beautiful and don't fret, this baby is here to stay by God's grace.

roseval: Congratulations to ur cousin. May the arrival of her Lo bring more blessings to her family.

Congratulations to all the mamas that has birth their Los, may their arrival bring more joy to ur homes.

Amen.... Thank you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmi2510: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Good evening house....
Pls am 12weeks preg just moved to abeokuta.... Am looking for a very good hospital to start my antenatal
Heard about sacred heart at Lantoro...but still looking for a private hospital that is very good here in abeokut.....

Since I heard govt hospital use to be slow with doing things....
Pls will be very happy...to see ur responses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shollzycute: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thanks alot mumsgirl27 God will answer your prayers too and grant you your heart desires.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
miraclefromGod:

Pls come with Kuwait dinah grin

Don't worry, we Ve got enough turari and candle too. And my son can now conduct service oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
toyeem:
BA! BA!
Announcing the arrival of my miracle baby,my Prince charming by ECS on 10th April.mother getting better,my handsome Prince doing great,daddy excited and big sisters are so much in love.Bs coming soon.

Whoop whoop!
Congratulations Sis!
Welcome prince!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shollzycute:
Good morning beautiful mama's in the house. I'm happy today that I'm five months gone. It wasn't an easy jouney after 6 years of waiting on d lord and also had miscarriage last year at 2 months and that was supposed to be my first baby and i know God has other plans for me and I I know my heavenly father has signed this baby im carrying. I will carry till full term in Jesus name Amen. We shall all carry till full term and our baby will come out strong and healthy and we will deliver like Hebrew women. Keep praising and thanking God for this beautiful gift of Life

Congratulations and welcome!
May you carry to term and birth with ease. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
talltosyne:

Don't worry, we Ve got enough turari and candle too. And my son can now conduct service oooo

Lol @turari and candle
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Adorablewifey:
I don talk am say I must carry belly this year. Iyaekene to sure, I don sharpaly collect my land o. God bless you for this sis.

Wow! A big congratulations to you ma'am!
Hh9m to you!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Team April 2018!
ANNOINCING THE ARRIVAL OF  little Prince from Toyeem!!!
Big Congratulations Momma.
Please submit your BS as soon as you can.

"With God on our side, we got this"!

PORTERS CLUB!!!!
3 wonderful Mommas ported.

1. Lilliesbud12 ...XX 19/03/2018✅
2. rvpbae  ...........XY 24/03/2018 ✅
3. Tutulicious .... XY 20/03/2018

APRIL BABIES CLUB!!!
Happy to meet you cuties!!!!
Congratulations Mommas.

1. portable4real ... XX 01/04/18 HA
2. beautyuche ...... XX 01/04/18 HA
3. PatKing ............. XX 03/04/18
4. Splendor1 ......... XX 04/04/18
4. Wealthyone ...... XY 06/04/18
5. luv4real ............. XY 07/04/18 HA
6. Wifeysist .......... XY 07/04/18
7. phlakkyes ......... XX 08/04/18 HA✅
8. Toyeem ............. XY 10/04/18

GROUP A
1. Amy43 ............EDD 01/04/18(XX)
2. Euphorbia .......EDD 08/04/18(XY)

GROUP B
3. Bibeetee .........EDD 12/04/18(XY)
4. Whyterose ......EDD 12/04/18(??)
5. Graciamore .....EDD 14/04/18(??)
7. mrstheo ..........EDD 17/04/18(XX)
8. Mumplenty .... EDD 18/04/18(??)
9. Imagemate ..EDD 18-19/04/18(XY)
10. DidiPearls .....EDD 19/04/18(??)
11. sallygal  .........EDD 19/04/18(XX)

GROUP C
12. Wifeysist .......EDD 20/04/18(??)
13. omonifamily .EDD 21/04/18(XX)
14. Sysengr .........EDD 23/04/18(XX)
15. Crystalzoe ....EDD 23/04/18(XX)
16. PrincessKF ....EDD 25/04/18(XY)
17. Hafsat24 .......EDD 27/04/18(??)
18. Prettymaxy ...EDD 27/04/18(??)
19. MumIbeji .......EDD 28/04/18(XX)
20. Debbiemma .. EDD 29/04/18(??)

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money

A tick = BA and BS Seen.
HA = Happy Arrival from other Team.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Toyeem
I love your faith!
Thank God for granting your heart desires.
Super happy for the Girls.
Big Congratulations. Quick recovery dearie

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Funmi2510:
Good evening house....
Pls am 12weeks preg just moved to abeokuta.... Am looking for a very good hospital to start my antenatal
Heard about sacred heart at Lantoro...but still looking for a private hospital that is very good here in abeokut.....

Check King David hospital, Kemta housing Estate, Idi aba.. just few buildings away from the estate gate. The Medical director is a senior gynaecologist at FMC idi aba.

Check FMC idi aba too. it's a government hospital though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
Congratulations teamie @toyeem... so happy for you. regards to all urs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
vicky9ice:

Mamas pls I need answers God bless u all
Overweight and multiple carriers need more folic acid! Do you fall under any of the above? If not I'd suggest you ask for another blood booster that doesn't contain folic acid and get a folic acid tab separately to avoid overdose.

Cat fish is safe just don't use uda to cook it and try not to buy cos most of them lie just to make sale or don't understand how dangerous it is to a pregnant woman ( except few with fear of God will tell you the truth about using uda or not)

Some chemicals in relaxer ,hair and body cream sips into the blood stream and automatically gets to your baby, to be safe wait till you've gone past the formative weeks say third trimester! Before applying relaxer.
However if you must due to unmanageable hair! Please ensure they put a seat outside for you where there is enough ventilation and don't let it sit on your scalp for long.

My advice will be get a braid done instead that way you won't have need to comb or wear an undergrowth filled hair till it's safe to use relaxer.

My 1 Kobo.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2018
Hafsat24:

Wow congrats teamie..team April dropping our babies back to back..wish you and your family unending joy and happiness kiss
Thanks mama. It will end in praise for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 12:23am On Apr 12, 2018
4realwoman:
Congratulations mama and welcome to your handsome prince.
Thanks mama. It will end in praise for u 2
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2018
omonifamily:

Congrats ma
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 1:27am On Apr 12, 2018
divinemandate:
Congrats toyeem. welcome your prince .
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 1:33am On Apr 12, 2018
toyeem congratulations,God bless your prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:03am On Apr 12, 2018
zaynie:

Aye Aye Cappo.
We gallant!
Where you wan run enter? TeamSept wey no reach 5 tongue or TeamNov wey still dey battle MS tongue

TeamOctRocks grin

Trouble seekers. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:12am On Apr 12, 2018
toyeem:

Thanks mama. It will end in praise for u 2
Amen and thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Mo ri re
Mo ri re
Mo ri re gba
O se mi lore
Mo ri re gba

Jae, is 3months today
Oya pray for him o

Before you say awwn chubby fess salute my bwess

Nobody should call him burnt dodo o
grin angry grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by symmetric: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2018
SHEA BUTTER & COCONUT OIL MIX FOR SKIN & HAIR INFECTIONS

OUR UNREFINED GHANA SHEA BUTTER & COCONUT OIL TREATS;

* STRETCH MARKS
* WRINKLES
* RASHES & DANDRUFF

CONTACT
SYMMETRIC NATURAL PRODUCTS
08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2018
curvilicious:
Mo ri re
Mo ri re
Mo ri re gba
O se mi lore
Mo ri re gba

Jae, is 3months today
Oya pray for him o

grin angry grin

Handsome boy, don't mind your mummy, daddy paid for the bwess and everything that came with it so suck it till you belleful. May God favor you, may His banner be over you, you shall prosper and no evil eyes shall be cast on you. You're blessed my son.

Nice job chocolate mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2018
phlakkeys:
A Big Thank You to all my loving and caring E-Family.
I am grateful for all the mentions and likes.
B.S.:-
6pm - got to hospital.
7pm - was given bedspace.
2am - procedure started (drug inserted).
6am - was feeling normal contraction (3cm).
8am - contraction was serious but I was calm and just calling Jesus once it hit. Doctor thought I was still 3cm because I wasn't showing sign of serious contraction and was advising me on other options (cs) if I don't progress till 12noon. I told her to check that am sure I have progressed and after she checked I was taken to delivery room (6cm).
9am - oxytocin was added to my drip and the contraction was intense and I started the breathing technique which really helped me (7cm).
10:25am - my beautiful baby girl arrived weighing 2.75kg with generous cut (according to the doctor that stitched)
Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support.
To every mothers: - we will not cry over our little one.
To every pregnant women:- we will deliver safely with baby and mother alive.
To every going to conceive (gtc) ladies:- now is your appointed time.
So beautiful...congrats Mama. God bless and keep your baby. Oh, how i love birth stories...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 8:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Congratulations teamie @toyeem.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2018
phlakkeys:
A Big Thank You to all my loving and caring E-Family.
I am grateful for all the mentions and likes.
B.S.:-
6pm - got to hospital.
7pm - was given bedspace.
2am - procedure started (drug inserted).
6am - was feeling normal contraction (3cm).
8am - contraction was serious but I was calm and just calling Jesus once it hit. Doctor thought I was still 3cm because I wasn't showing sign of serious contraction and was advising me on other options (cs) if I don't progress till 12noon. I told her to check that am sure I have progressed and after she checked I was taken to delivery room (6cm).
9am - oxytocin was added to my drip and the contraction was intense and I started the breathing technique which really helped me (7cm).
10:25am - my beautiful baby girl arrived weighing 2.75kg with generous cut (according to the doctor that stitched)
Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support.
To every mothers: - we will not cry over our little one.
To every pregnant women:- we will deliver safely with baby and mother alive.
To every going to conceive (gtc) ladies:- now is your appointed time.

Congratulations mama
God bless ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2018
curvilicious:
Mo ri re
Mo ri re
Mo ri re gba
O se mi lore
Mo ri re gba

Jae, is 3months today
Oya pray for him o

grin angry grin
Awwwwwn...He shall be great. Baby Jay, you will make your parents proud all the days of your life. God bless you. Bweeeeesssss, we salute you ooooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2018
whyworryPH:

Trouble seekers. tongue

Ma grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Congrats Toyeem.
May your son always make you happy and proud. Amin

Good job Curvy. John is looking yummy kiss
May he always make you happy and proud. Amin

Welcome to TeamOct Funmi2510.
Have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy kiss. I'm Lagos based and don't know much about Abk but nevermind, the Abk moms will soon show up. wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Funmi2510:
Good evening house....

I stay in abeokuta and I use sacred Heart hospital at Lantoro. The funny thing is datz where I was born including all my siblings.
Don't know much abt oda private hospitals

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2018
Lilliesbud12:

Check King David hospital, Kemta housing Estate, Idi aba.. just few buildings away from the estate gate. The Medical director is a senior gynaecologist at FMC idi aba.

Check FMC idi aba too. it's a government hospital though.
Are u based in abk

(1) (2) (3) ... (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ekabobo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.